PDA

View Full Version : Hate Mongers Hunted in Calgary Jewish Centre Graffiti

Nachtengel
Friday, November 20th, 2009, 03:49 PM
CALGARY, Alberta – Police have expanded their hunt for someone who targeted Jewish institutions including a Holocaust war memorial, spray painting Swastikas and anti-Jewish graffiti which has caused substantial damage and upset members of the community.

Extensive damage was caused at the Calgary Jewish Community Centre, the Holocaust Memorial and the Chabad Lubavitch Centre during the incident last Saturday.

Police have now released surveillance camera photos in the hope someone will recognize an individual and a vehicle parked near one of the places which was damaged by the hate graffiti.

“Overnight, between Saturday, Nov. 14, 2009, and Sunday, Nov. 15, 2009, unknown offender(s) spray painted numerous anti-Semitic slogans and signs on various locations in the communities of Pump Hill and Woodbine,” said a police statement.

“The graffiti appears to be targeting the Jewish community with slogans painted on the Calgary Jewish Centre and Holocaust memorial in Pump Hill, and the Chabad Lubavitch centre in Woodbine,” police said.

Continued: http://www.vancouverite.com/2009/11/18/hate-mongers-hunted-in-calgary-jewish-centre-graffiti/

http://bp3.blogger.com/_ycP_ygCuvzc/Rz2Hja934qI/AAAAAAAACyg/yU7B1YoENlQ/s1600/Hey%2Brabbi...watcha%2Bdoin.jpg

SaxonPagan
Friday, November 20th, 2009, 04:10 PM
I love that cartoon Todesengel :lol

As somebody once said, if the Nazis had never come along the Jews would have had to invent them!

Ocko
Friday, November 20th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Holocaust war memorial?

What does the holocaust has to do with war?

I think the allies want to justify THEIR war with the holocaust and cover up all the war crimes they commited.

It is also funny, that some graffiti has such a big effect. Millions of other graffiti are not mentioned and not bothered with. But a graffiti against jews is worldnews.

Jews are whiners and whimps. They can't stand criticism and have to abolish the freedom of expression and opion for everybody else. And then they wonder why somebody hates them. yeah, right, non-jews hate jews because they are Gods chosen people.

Antisemitism is growing rapidly and I see the reason why. Let them continue, one day will be the day of reckoning for them.

Huginn ok Muninn
Friday, November 20th, 2009, 05:24 PM
As somebody once said, if the Nazis had never come along the Jews would have had to invent them!

To a large extent, they did. Who in their right mind would accept the lampshade thing? Only a jew with a sick imagination could dream that one up.

Stimme
Friday, November 20th, 2009, 05:37 PM
It is also funny, that some graffiti has such a big effect. Millions of other graffiti are not mentioned and not bothered with. But a graffiti against jews is worldnews.

I don't know how often this happens, but I guess a graffiti on another museum's wall would have caused similar attention. Museums aren't usual buildings you can cover with paintings without someone bothering.

But I find it weird this was done with graffiti. That's more a left-wing skater behaviour.

Old Winter
Friday, November 20th, 2009, 06:11 PM
Maybe again like this:
FHSami4F-dI

Witta
Saturday, November 21st, 2009, 07:35 AM
lol. All anti-jewish graffiti does is create more sympathy for jews and turns people against white patriots.

The perpetrators are never caught because because it is a false flag crime.

Bittereinder
Saturday, November 21st, 2009, 08:51 AM
Maybe again like this:
FHSami4F-dI

Intresting, the university "just want's her to get some help". If the culpret was not a jew it would be an entirely differant story... :reyesw

And I'll put money on it that se did not come up with the idea all by her lonesome self.