PDA

View Full Version : New Zealand Mayor: "Pay Problem Parents Not to Breed"

Wurfaxt
Thursday, November 5th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Yesterday's Dominion-Post newspaper quotes him as saying: "If we gave $10,000 to certain people and said 'we'll voluntarily sterilise you' then all of society would be better off,''

-----------
The indigenous children had written to the mayor to express annoyance that he refused to make a subtle spelling change to the name of the North Island town, Wanganui, to make it historically correct.

But Laws, a fierce critic of the name change, took exception to the letters, replying: "There are so many deficiencies of both fact and logic in your letters that I barely know where to start''
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,26280864-401,00.html

Ĉmeric
Friday, November 6th, 2009, 12:05 AM
I've said the same thing. Many of these 'parents' (I use the term loosely) are irresponsible & turn the financial burden of raising their problem children to the taxpayer. There are a lot of socially irresponsible people out there who would agree to sterilization for less then then $10,000. The taxpayers would be saved the cost of supporting the children of these deadbeats (at a cost of $100k+ through age 18) not to mention the savings to the public education system. And we would not have the situation where the offspring will repeat the whole scenerio over again when they would start having children at the taxpayers expense.

Peoples Observer
Friday, November 6th, 2009, 12:23 AM
Pay Them ? :thumbdown

That mayor is soft in the head !

How about sterilizing the parents and putting the troublesome kids in work camps ! :thumbup

InvaderNat
Friday, November 6th, 2009, 12:36 AM
Ah yes... Michael Laws. This guy is probably one of the better liberals in NZ due to the fact that he is more realistic in his social attitudes. However make no mistake this guy is still a multicultist, the only difference is that he doesn't bow to Maori pressure groups at every turn.
He's also quite popular umoungst Euro-NZer's because of this and the fact that his city is filled with violent Maori gangs whom they (privately) want removed. I know this because even traditional labour voters like my mother fequently state in private that the country would better if there weren't so many Maori's around - only problem is that Maori are native so where else can they go?:|