PDA

View Full Version : Height in Correlation With Subrace and Build

Northern Paladin
Saturday, June 5th, 2004, 05:08 AM
This is a comprehensive poll that includes Height, Build and Sub-race.
I'm curious to see if their are any correlations.

Males and Females in seperate categories.

I am 6'2" (188cm) of Medium build and of the Nordic sub-race.

Awar
Saturday, June 5th, 2004, 06:32 AM
I'm 180cm; heavy, muscular build, UP phenotype.

Awar
Saturday, June 5th, 2004, 07:18 AM
:lol @ NewHistory

I'm really curious to hear the explanation, WHY exactly did you give me a negative rep.point for my previous post in this thread?
http://www.forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=13834&stc=1

I mean, what does Germany have to do with my height and sub-racial characteristics?
Please, I'd really like to see the logic-work behind this :rotfl

AngryPotato
Saturday, June 5th, 2004, 07:58 AM
196cm +/- 1cm 6'5 but too tired to do divide it now. Male.
If AWAR is heavy build than I'm very heavy build, large skeletal system, extreme muscularness if thats a word. They say I'm a combo of Brunn/Borreby so UP from the Germanic/Celtic ancestry. Big headed, small brained. I crush gracile spinal columns one handed.

I'm going to actually sleep tonight I can tell already :D

Dr. Solar Wolff
Saturday, June 5th, 2004, 07:58 AM
I am 5 feet 9 inches, 155 pounds. This has been my weight since high school outside of some weight lifting in which my weight increased to 165-170 which was too much muscle for my frame. Americans who have been here for many generations, such as myself, don't easily fit into a neat category but, I would say, I am mostly Nordic in looks, possibly looking like a combination of both Keltic and Hallstatt. In looking at Coon's data (or the data Coon used) for Swedish recruits, I am amazed at how close I come to that and that data makes me believe that it is not so precise in describing that population as it might seem.

Awar
Saturday, June 5th, 2004, 08:05 AM
I'm somewhere around 108kg now. How much is that in pounds?

AngryPotato
Saturday, June 5th, 2004, 08:13 AM
I'm somewhere around 108kg now. How much is that in pounds?

238lb I got you beat by a good 70lb 32kg :-O

http://www.strengthcats.com/kilopoundconverter.htm

Awar
Saturday, June 5th, 2004, 08:20 AM
I hereby remove the word 'Upper' from your classification as 'Upper Palaeolithic'. :eek
:D

Frans_Jozef
Saturday, June 5th, 2004, 08:42 AM
I am somewhat above 173cm, discounting the remainders of millimeters and weigh about 87kg, although with the good life recently I might have gained some redundant weight not by building up muscles, but in a surplus of fat ;) , however I am rather lateral as in hefty than pyknic nor was and incline I to obesity...

I always detested sports, gymnastics and such outdoors activities involving training of whatever kind, yet in my spare time I make some lenghty walks which take hours and never take a pauze, the same when I ride out with my bicycle...Last Summer I accomplished 35km non-stop under the heat and while I hadn't eaten nor did I take some fluids underway, I felt in great shape and not a moment on the brink of exhaustion...the cigars which I smoked underway were also of fine quality, maybe they helped me to forget the fatigue.... :D

Nordgau
Saturday, June 5th, 2004, 12:01 PM
182 cm; slim, not muscular; predominantly Nordic with Mediterranean admixture (morphologically).

Johannes de León
Saturday, June 5th, 2004, 12:55 PM
174 cm; slim, but somewhat muscular build, not much; predominantly Mediterranean with some Atlantid admixture...

RusViking
Saturday, June 5th, 2004, 01:56 PM
184 cm....a 6' 1/2". 180 lbs. Lean and naturally muscular. In all reality could be Nordic, Celt or Med. Probably too tall and robust for Med? Upper Paleolithic haplotype of early Europe. I was classified by front and profile pictures as Brunn by the guys around here that know. Nordic with Med admixture.

rusalka
Saturday, June 5th, 2004, 06:22 PM
:lol @ NewHistory

I'm really curious to hear the explanation, WHY exactly did you give me a negative rep.point for my previous post in this thread?
http://www.forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=13834&stc=1

I mean, what does Germany have to do with my height and sub-racial characteristics?
Please, I'd really like to see the logic-work behind this :rotfl
Count me in for wanting to see the logic behind all this. I sense the workings of a very intricate mind here. :rofl

Angelcynn Beorn
Saturday, June 5th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Im 5'10" and about 165lbs. Generally a slim muscular buuild with broad shoulders. My subrace is Nordic with some UP admixture, possibly im Anglo-Saxon.

Telperion
Saturday, June 5th, 2004, 06:49 PM
6'5" and 178 lbs / 195cm and 80 kg. Brunn face with Keltic Nordic traits (esp. in profile). No amount of eating, weight-lifting or anything else causes me to gain weight. I prefer the term 'gracile' to 'skinny'...

Marius
Saturday, June 5th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Well, heavy. 1,98 m. high (6'7"), around 100 kg.
Alpinid, with a very few Dinarid admixture.

bocian
Saturday, June 5th, 2004, 08:20 PM
182 cm, weight varies from 85-90 kilograms. Muscular build. Well developed upper body, skinny legs.

Blond hair, blue eyes, long schnoz. :D

Nordic/Borreby. I have also been classified as West Baltic, Dalofaelid, Noric.

But, most would agree with Nordic/Borreby.

Theudanaz
Saturday, June 5th, 2004, 08:25 PM
About 6'0" (see height poll) 181.5 cm, 185 lb. - used to lift weights but now just lift beers :P UP(Borreby) w/ Nordid & Dinarid adm.

bocian
Saturday, June 5th, 2004, 09:31 PM
About 6'0" (see height poll) 181.5 cm, 185 lb. - used to lift weights but now just lift beers :P UP(Borreby) w/ Nordid & Dinarid adm.

LOL, sounds very familiar... ;)

Triglav
Saturday, June 5th, 2004, 11:52 PM
1,79 last time I measured. I weigh about 97 kg at the moment. I'm stout, rather muscular, but some excessive fat accounts for my current weight. Most of my classifications revolved around Baltic/Borreby, but taking into consideration my ancestry, I'd go for Cro-Magnid/Baltic/Borreby(detached from the previous Cro-Magnid)/Noric.

A-C-LA
Sunday, June 6th, 2004, 01:08 AM
187-189cm
75-80Kg
i think i am Nordid with little UP and Dinarid
i will post a pic in some days when i get the digi-cam

Triglav
Sunday, June 6th, 2004, 01:14 AM
187-189cm
75-80Kg
i think i am Nordid with little UP and Dinarid
i will post a pic in some days when i get the digi-cam

But all South Germans are Alpines. ;) source (http://www.forums.skadi.net/showpost.php?p=119754&postcount=10)

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Sunday, June 6th, 2004, 03:23 AM
See here:

http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=11067
http://www.forums.skadi.net/showpost.php?p=126272&postcount=41

Northern Paladin
Sunday, June 6th, 2004, 04:27 AM
I imagine you must like playing Football/Rugby. I watch wrestingly too or at least I use to. My favorite Wrestler was Brock Lesnar. Favorite match is when he F'5ed the Big Show who is 550lbs. Damn Brock is Strong.

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Sunday, June 6th, 2004, 04:33 AM
I imagine you must like playing Football/Rugby. I watch wrestingly too or at least I use to. My favorite Wrestler was Brock Lesnar. Favorite match is when he F'5ed the Big Show who is 550lbs. Damn Brock is Strong.
LOL he's 395 lbs. @ 6'4". Not my build! I could not do what he's done at this point of my life. Perhaps if I trained since childhood as he's done it would be ok.

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Sunday, June 6th, 2004, 05:23 AM
Yes, rugby is cool.

Big Show is 450 lbs.

NormanBlood
Sunday, June 6th, 2004, 06:01 AM
I am female, 5'8 (according to a conversion site that is about 177cm..*raises eyebrow*)weight is 125 lbs(conversion thingy says 56 kg) so I guess my build is "middle"..not overly skinny or big, and I am north western European in origin, ancestry from Normandy,France in the north eastern region.

My favorite Wrestler was Brock Lesnar.

I don't watch wrestling anymore but when I did..I adored Brock Lesnar. Not only is he a good wrestler but..err.. :inlove :drool :ccolor :D

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Sunday, June 6th, 2004, 06:39 AM
I am female, 5'8 (according to a conversion site that is about 177cm..*raises eyebrow*)weight is 125 lbs(conversion thingy says 56 kg) so I guess my build is "middle"..not overly skinny or big, and I am north western European in origin, ancestry from Normandy,France in the north eastern region.
I don't watch wrestling anymore but when I did..I adored Brock Lesnar. Not only is he a good wrestler but..err.. :inlove :drool :ccolor :D
:naughty

Alkman
Sunday, June 6th, 2004, 06:46 AM
I imagine you must like playing Football/Rugby. I watch wrestingly too or at least I use to. My favorite Wrestler was Brock Lesnar. Favorite match is when he F'5ed the Big Show who is 550lbs. Damn Brock is Strong.Drop this fairy tail,go for the real thing.Try UFC or Pride

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Sunday, June 6th, 2004, 06:48 AM
Drop this fairy tail,go for the real thing.Try UFC or Pride
If these entertainment wrestlers did the real thing...

Alkman
Sunday, June 6th, 2004, 06:49 AM
I am female, 5'8 (according to a conversion site that is about 177cm..*raises eyebrow*)weight is 125 lbs(conversion thingy says 56 kg) so I guess my build is "middle"..not overly skinny or bigAny topless photos??? :)

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Sunday, June 6th, 2004, 07:09 AM
Any topless photos??? :)
Dude, f*ck off! :-O

Allenson
Monday, June 7th, 2004, 02:27 PM
5' 11", 180 - 185 lbs (depending on how much I eat in a day ;) ). I'm neither lean and linear nor round and stout but somewhere in between with the ability to gain toned muscle-mass when active (which is most of the time). Subrace is somewhere between a triangle of Brunn, Faelid and Nordic.

Northern Paladin
Monday, June 7th, 2004, 04:37 PM
I'm neither lean and linear nor round and stout but somewhere in between with the ability to gain toned muscle-mass when active (which is most of the time). Subrace is somewhere between a triangle of Brunn, Faelid and Nordic.

I am female, 5'8 (according to a conversion site that is about 177cm..*raises eyebrow*)

The Conversion system was quite off than.

12inches X 5= 60in(5ft)

60in + 8 in=68in(5'8")

68in x 2.54 =172.72 cm

That's pretty light for that height. You must have a rather Gracile bone structure.

I'm neither lean and linear nor round and stout but somewhere in between with the ability to gain toned muscle-mass when active (which is most of the time).

Describes me as well.

Evolved
Monday, June 7th, 2004, 09:19 PM
I'm 5 feet (1.52m) tall, 99 pounds (45kg). I'm small boned, with a petite build but erm,, voluptuously proportioned. :emb

Hourglass figure fertility link (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3682657.stm) :fmom:

Agrippa
Tuesday, June 8th, 2004, 12:05 AM
I'm 189 cm tall (with about 86 kg) and was very lean in my early youth. But now I would say I'm still Leptosomic build but somewhat heavier than typical Asthenic types.
Arms and legs relatively long and not very thick.

sud
Tuesday, June 8th, 2004, 12:37 AM
192 cm and 75 kg. I guess very skinny. I suppose light frame of Nordid type

Agrippa
Tuesday, June 8th, 2004, 01:02 AM
192 cm and 75 kg. I guess very skinny. I suppose light frame of Nordid type

Interesting. With 19 years I had just 72 kg with my 189 kg. I think in this age Nordid (or similar leptomorphic) types, Leptosomics in special, are if healthy (physically and psychologically) all quite narrow build. Later in life the differences are growing...

Angelcynn Beorn
Tuesday, June 8th, 2004, 01:19 AM
If these entertainment wrestlers did the real thing...

Then what? :confused

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Tuesday, June 8th, 2004, 06:42 AM
Then what? :confused
I wonder how tough they'd be.

Northern Paladin
Tuesday, June 8th, 2004, 07:09 PM
LOL he's 395 lbs. @ 6'4". Not my build! I could not do what he's done at this point of my life. Perhaps if I trained since childhood as he's done it would be ok.

Brock is 295lbs. But he is All Muscle.

http://www.wwe.gametimes.net/p5.asp

And the Big Show is 500lbs.
http://users.adelphia.net/~mac038/big_show.htm

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Tuesday, June 8th, 2004, 09:24 PM
Brock is 295lbs. But he is All Muscle.

http://www.wwe.gametimes.net/p5.asp

And the Big Show is 500lbs.
http://users.adelphia.net/~mac038/big_show.htm
Yeah, I made a typo for Lesnar. Big Show is supposedly truly only 7'1" and 450 lbs.

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Wednesday, May 30th, 2018, 02:08 AM

Lesnar is actually a Polish name that was Germanized by Ostsiedlung.

My links don't work anymore.

I'm 6'1" and 245 lbs.