PDA

View Full Version : Skinny Models Just Look Better, Says Karl Lagerfeld

Nachtengel
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 03:13 PM
Legendary German fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld has weighed into the debate on skinny magazine models in typical flamboyant style, ridiculing the backlash against unrealistic body images.

In the wake of Brigitte magazine’s decision to stop using models in its pages, Lagerfeld said the whole debate was absurd.

“Fat mummies sit there in front of the television with their potato chips and say skinny models are ugly,” he said in remarks published by Focus magazine on Sunday.

The world of fashion was all about “dreams and illusions”, Lagerfeld added, concluding that no one really wanted to see overweight women.

Last week, Brigitte, which is one of Germany’s top women’s magazines, announced it would be replacing models in its photo spreads with readers and staff who better represented ordinary women.

The magazine’s co-editor Andreas Lebert said many women found the idea of beauty conveyed by fashion models to be “outdated” and “moulded by the fashion industry.”

http://www.thelocal.de/society/20091011-22497.html

Liemannen
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 03:39 PM
Hmmm...

Do we know anything about Karl Lagerfeld's sexual preferences, gender-wise?

rainman
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 07:08 PM
Well I had a long post with lots of pictures but I hit the back button by accident and then went back to it and it erased everything. Of course this laptop has a habit of clicking things itself. Long story short modern models:

Most of the white ones look very frail and sickly. A lot of Jewish, Asian, hispanic etc. models have a normal build. That is they have normal thickness in arms and legs, actually *ss and such like that. Even the European looking models they don't look typical and they furter are made to look weird with strange make up and clothing.

Contrast that with models from the 1950s. They look like a girl next door:

http://images-1.redbubble.net/img/art/size:large/view:main/3652483-2-1950s-house-wife.jpg
http://www.prmedio.com/img/scoot-page1.jpg

Take Heidi Klum probably the most European looking model. Why is her face all sucked in? Why does her nose have a weird thin look? And her body looks fairly average but somewhat weakly:
http://www.meaus.com/117-heidi-klum-2.JPEG
http://www.zimbio.com/Heidi+Klum/articles/FIEHWcTzSOS/Heidi+Klum+Pictures

And if she didn't date a non white her modeling career would probably be over. Check out these pics I found when I search models. Almost all of them have a Jewish or mixed race appearance. The few white ones are always made to look sickly thin or something.
http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/2006/Sept/060908/060909_thin_hmed_10a.hmedium.jpg

Typical mix raced model. Has normal features. Looks well fed and healthy:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/clickclub/428622759/
Another mixed:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/clickclub/428622569/in/set-72157594347198617/
Same modeling company, the only pure white looking model I could find. She looks fairly average, but the makeup gives her this strange alien aperance and her body looks a little frail and weak her arms are about pencil thin and has no shoulders:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/clickclub/428634505/

The only place where I've seen really good models now days would be in wrestling. WWE model Stacy Keebler for example:
http://www.gotomycodes.com/userpics/myspacegraphics/Celebrity-Backgrounds/Stacy-Keibler.jpg

Maybe they are making all of our models look sickly in order to encourage race mixing. I also notice in order to have a career as a model and be European looking you almost always have to date a non white person

Gardisten
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 07:42 PM
Don't care much for "legendary" Karl Lagerfeld, or the whole fashion industry for that matter. I sometimes pause to watch that top model show, and seeing and listening to those vile girls exemplify all that is wrong with the modern woman really leaves me feeling to sympathy for them. There are way more important things in this world than this; poor girl got chewed up and spit out by this sick fashion industry. Oh boo-hoo-hoo. :~( :~( :~( :~( :~(

Æmeric
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 07:47 PM
I've said it before, most of these men in the fashion industry ( & in position of influence in guiding modern pop culture) are homosexuals who think the idea women is one with the body of a 12-year-old boy with ridiculously large silicon breasts attached.

Check out this opening from the 1933 film "Golddiggers of 1933" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0024069/).

UJOjTNuuEVw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw

All of those women are too fat to be considered for 21st century modeling or as lead actresses in contemporary films. Not to mention their breasts which have not been surgically enhanced.

Thusnelda
Friday, October 16th, 2009, 01:07 PM
What does Lagerfeld know about women? He´s gay according to his own words and behaviour. :thumbdown

SpearBrave
Friday, October 16th, 2009, 01:13 PM
Most models look too thin and sickly. Simply they don't look real.
I believe that women look their best when they are a normal healthy(not overweight) size.

celticruine
Friday, October 16th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Well actually "overweight" Women mind that most Men like it.
Most of them comparing with the Models which result is Bullimy.

Blod og Jord
Friday, October 16th, 2009, 07:53 PM
Well actually "overweight" Women mind that most Men like it.
Most men don't like it,
at least not the men I know.
But women are under the illusion that it's a must to be super thin.
Frankly I'm tired of this skinny vs. overweight battle.
Neither is better.
A healthy woman lies somewhere in between.
Skinny or fat are indications of bad health,
maybe eating disorders,
or something not functioning properly in their metabolism.

rainman
Friday, October 16th, 2009, 08:43 PM
That's what i'm talking about. Those girls in that film were hotties. Though they all had too low foreheads. Other than that yeah. But they'd beat out any model they got today. Exept for the WWE Divas as I said. Also the women from back then they acted normal. Like the models and sex symbols of today are braindead trash. Take britney spears. She looks ok but I wouldn't f*ck her and I'm a nobody. She's just a total imbecile and white trash. J-lo besides not being white, but I mean what is her I.Q. like 90? Paris Hilton I gues she's not as dumb as she acts but come on she has character. A spoiled brat that is also stupid. That's a sex symbol? I mean physically she looks allright but blah. Everything degenerate rules this age. That's social Marxism they love degenerate things and perversions. Anything ideal scares them. It's too perfect. They'll shout "Nazi!! You believe in human perfection"

WarMaiden
Friday, October 16th, 2009, 08:45 PM
I've said it before, most of these men in the fashion industry ( & in position of influence in guiding modern pop culture) are homosexuals who think the idea women is one with the body of a 12-year-old boy with ridiculously large silicon breasts attached.

I agree, what would a gay man know about the female body..

RaquelSerneholt
Friday, November 27th, 2009, 02:08 AM
Skinny models do look better in clothes. Does that mean they are most sexual appealing? I don't think so.

cannage
Saturday, November 28th, 2009, 02:27 PM
and why do we care what a sexual devient thinks about the female form?
the guy sells badly fitted 5 thousand dollar 'suits'...

Martruna
Saturday, November 28th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Skinny models do look better in clothes. Does that mean they are most sexual appealing? I don't think so.
Hmmm... It's easier to fit a skinny person in a creation, but I don't think skinnier-prettier. It's very difficult and individual. Example - I've gor a friend that's skinny and little - 165cm and 47kg, a petite girl, my other friend is a very feminine and tall blonde, if she would loss weight she would look weird, simply bad. I'm a type of a arrow, 174 and 56/7kg, sporty and rather boyish. So you simply see, there are so many types of woman it's hard to say if more body or rather slim body does look better. It's very personally.

Jäger
Sunday, November 29th, 2009, 03:19 PM
Hmmm... It's easier to fit a skinny person in a creation, but I don't think skinnier-prettier.
That's not what she said, models are supposed to be walking hallstands.
They also do not represent the average, they are ideals most will never reach, however, it is good, that some try to do so. In our current society, telling women that a little body fat is okay (even if it is), will only lead to a worsening of the average.

Lagerfeld is very spot on when he says: "The world of fashion was all about “dreams and illusions”".

yesreid
Saturday, February 20th, 2010, 05:58 PM
hes probably the one responsible for anorexia on the runway :| what a troll

Forest_Dweller
Saturday, March 20th, 2010, 09:16 PM
I would seriously prefer a chubby woman to those vacant, skeletal, walking corpses on the runway.

Hmmm... It's easier to fit a skinny person in a creation, but I don't think skinnier-prettier. It's very difficult and individual.

Thats a bit lazy though wouldn't you say? I mean these designers should have the skills to make clothes that fit a specific body and anyway everytime I see them modeling these clothes, they barely fit into them anyway. They don't even compliment their shape.

Ragnar Lodbrok
Saturday, March 20th, 2010, 11:21 PM
I agree, what would a gay man know about the female body..

Its sickening what uncreative and disgusting things gays and jews contribute to our modern cosmopolitian soup in order to make their luxerious existences.

These anorexic and repulsive valleygirls they make a living off of modeling are just as much to blame.

Waldstein
Saturday, March 20th, 2010, 11:26 PM
Spontaneous declarations of personal preferences deviating from the androgynous ideal are welcome, but not unmasking. Personally, ultraskinny women have never attracted me, on the contrary. It is essential to see what is all behind it, and that is the enfeeblement of the procreative potential of the most progressive racial types:

- The supreme principle is to equalize women to men and vice versa: The less distinguishable men and women are from each other sexwise, the less they will feel attracted by each other, which is very much in accordance with the intentions of the plutocratic, globalo-capitalistic elite. The masculine principle as the active, positive principle will suffer more than the feminine principle subsequently to this annihilation of difference. In order to fill the gap, women will look for and finally prefer men who still have some kind of pristine masculinity, which is true mostly for men originating from machoid cultures, especially most parts of Africa, also Southeastern Europe.

- Lagerfeld is just an estheticist with no responsibility for future generations. However, I don't accuse him of actively promoting the liberal-capitalistic agenda: He is just a dumbhead preoccupied with his personal problems and submerged in his gay preferences, with no regard for the superindividual consequences of the latter. But even dumbheads are able to successfuly promote a cause if they have some reputation in a system, irrespective of the validity of such a reputation. Unfortunaltely, the majority of people are impressed if not bedazzled by mainstream "celebrity" and fame, so they don't question the value of declarations of so called "prominent" people.

Deifr
Sunday, March 21st, 2010, 02:23 AM
Models are often malnourished, and usually underweight. Fashion designers most often design clothes to fit a skeletal frame. I'm talking about the catwalk crap.

Oh, and a quick search of this guys name reveals he thinks it's better to sleep with prostitutes than those he loves.

Grey
Sunday, March 21st, 2010, 02:41 AM
It's all personal preference. On the one hand, I hate the attitude that one needs to be skinny to be pretty, but on the other hand I hate those who respond that one needs to be "curvy" to be a "real woman". Just find someone who likes how you are and quit projecting your preferences/insecurities onto others.

Ocko
Sunday, March 21st, 2010, 03:19 AM
Karl is number 52 of the most influential people of vanity fair's list. He is of course jewish.

We know the 'art' those guys produce who wonders then what type women those gay jews prefer.

I like to look at beautiful women but I meet my women by fate. Whatever is behind is I don't know I simply know that it is no accident.

Those 'skinny' women might be nice to look at but I don't think I want them which is most likely visa-versa. What those girls have in their head is most likely all the wrong things.

I like my women to be real, not entities of a 'dreamworld'. I leave those to jews.

Forest_Dweller
Sunday, March 21st, 2010, 03:28 AM
What I hate is how the media project these supposedly "perfect" standards of beauty and how people follow it so easily. As far as I'm concerned what is beautiful, should only ever be determined by the individual. For example I've never tanned myself to attract a woman, I've never cut my hair to attract a woman and I have never worn something I don't like, simply because its popular amongst women. I just really don't understand this phenomonon, usually the most attrative people are those who are true to themselves. Obviously the media won't promote this idea, because it doesn't make money.

Jäger
Sunday, March 21st, 2010, 11:31 AM
Karl is number 52 of the most influential people of vanity fair's list. He is of course jewish.
Where did you get this kind of information?
He and his family were not recognized as such during the years 1933-1945.

As far as I'm concerned what is beautiful, should only ever be determined by the individual.
Your logical flaw is that what people determine is heavily influenced by others. That is how any group oriented animal works, including humans.

SpearBrave
Sunday, March 21st, 2010, 11:57 AM
Your logical flaw is that what people determine is heavily influenced by others. That is how any group oriented animal works, including humans.

I do see your point in this, and too often we are told what is beautiful and what is not. That it really does influence how we view things whether we like it or not.

IMHO just because a person is attractive to look at does not mean she is beautiful.

Lagergeld
Sunday, March 21st, 2010, 02:56 PM
"Skinny" is euphemism for underweight borderline emaciated. Its a grossly unhealthy standard of beauty and is in no small way contributing to eating disorders among girls and women.

Forest_Dweller
Sunday, March 21st, 2010, 05:36 PM

Yes that is true to some extent, but I think people should atleast have some kind of self determination, when it comes to what they think is beautiful.

Thorfinnsson
Monday, March 22nd, 2010, 04:05 PM
This debate unfortunately is pushing everyone into two equally wrong camps. In the first camp we have the homosexuals in the fashion industry, whom as already pointed out tend to have masculine, pedomorphic conceptions of female beauty. In the second camp we increasingly have fat apologists. They say that real women have curves, despite the fact that heroin chic icon girl Kate Moss has always had a 0.7 waist-hip ratio. An increasing trend is also for excessively large buttocks, which is driven by racial minorities whom are used to tropical women that store more adipose tissue in their buttocks in order to avoid overheating.

Kate Moss was quite correct that nothing tastes as good as thin feels, but at the same time a woman must look healthy, meaning her arms should not resemble coat hangers and her rib cage should not resemble a xylophone. The most famous example of a healthy white supermodel was Cindy Crawford. Christie Brinkley, Linda Evangelista, Claudia Schiffer (quite thin), and Heidi Klum also have demonstrated healthy, vivacious white beauty on the runway.

At any rate models are declining in importance. The era of the supermodel is fading, and models are increasingly dime-a-dozen cokeheads whom are used for runway walking (since their bodies can be used to show any kind of fashion design) and not much else. Actresses, singers, and other female celebrities are increasingly used to sell looks to women, and most of these celebrities are not heroin chic but have rather more healthy figures.

T.C. Sutton
Monday, March 22nd, 2010, 05:21 PM
The world of fashion was all about “dreams and illusions”, Lagerfeld added, concluding that no one really wanted to see overweight women.

LOL the world itself is about "dreams and illusions". Including the idea that models represent some ideal beauty form/body type. If what Lagerfeld is saying is that he is pretending and having fun doing so, so be it. But, if what he is saying is that the female form represented in the fashion world represents some achetypal locus of perfection that all women should strive towards, ergo, this is why they are on stage... Well, I think that's silly.

Then again, I've always found Rebecca Romijn to be utter perfection so maybe I should shut up. :D

http://s11.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/a/d/ad46xxllf9ndad4f.jpg

SaxonPagan
Monday, March 22nd, 2010, 05:34 PM
Wouldn't argue with you there, TC :thumbup

I'm not an expert on the world of fashion but from what I've seen of these "Catwalk Queens" they're all tall, thin and pasty, like they're in need of a damn good meal! Why anyone would aspire to look like them is totally beyond me, in the same way as no-one in their right mind would wear most of the outlandish costumes they're modelling :oanieyes

Anselm
Monday, March 22nd, 2010, 05:37 PM
I'm in the minority here, but I like thin, fit women. I always have. They just look and feel nicer to touch.

SaxonPagan
Monday, March 22nd, 2010, 05:42 PM
Well don't get me wrong, I like thin women myself but NOT the ones that are gangly and shapeless :(

T.C. Sutton
Monday, March 22nd, 2010, 06:03 PM
these "Catwalk Queens" they're all tall, thin and pasty, like they're in need of a damn good meal!

:D I know: Who wants a woman that looks hungry all of the time? Not to mention one that acts like it. :D;)

Sigurd
Monday, March 22nd, 2010, 06:14 PM
Guys, you're so outdated on this news item...Lagerfeld curiously now endorses Beth Ditto as an underwear model, and she's nearly as close to skinny as I'm to winning the Ski Jumping World Cup. ;)

Reshki
Wednesday, March 24th, 2010, 06:15 PM
IMO, if I can see her ribs, she's too skinny.
If she has rolls of fat, she's too fat.

Women should have more fat than men, they should be soft to hold, and curvy to behold. I should not be poked by ribs when I hug a woman, and I hate feeling the pelvic bone when I put my hand on her hips.

The women of yesteryear, like many posted above, and very, very beautiful, even if they'd be called "fat" today.

Maybe I'm just too heterosexual, but I don't like women made to look like men with short hair, straight lines and swaggering like they have one swinging. Nor do I like them with inflated lips, big balloons where their boobs should be, etc.

Be natural, be a woman.

Ocko
Thursday, March 25th, 2010, 09:06 PM
@ Jaeger

A list of Vanity Fair's Top 100 Most Powerful People in the World:
World's Most Powerful People
Jewish.... 1  Rupert Murdoch .................
Jewish.... 2  Steve Jobs
Jewish.... 3  Sergey Brin and Larry Page, Google
Jewish.... 4  Stephen Schwarzman and Pete Peterson, .
Jewish....5  Warren Buffett, .....
Unknown.. 6  Bill Clinton, Clinton Foundation
Jewish.... 7  Steven Spielberg
Jewish.... 8  Bernard Arnault, LVMH
Jewish.... 9  Michael Bloomberg,
Jewish.... 10  Bill and Melinda Gates ........................................ ....
Jewish.... 11  Carlos Slim Helú, ..
Possible...12  H. Lee Scott
Jewish.... 13  Ralph Lauren, .
Black......14  Oprah Winfrey,
Jewish.... 15  Barry Diller and Diane von Furstenberg,
Jewish.... 16  David Geffen, DreamWorks ...
Jewish.... 17  Howard Stringer, Sony ...
Jewish.... 18  Richard Parsons, Time Warner
Jewish.... 19 Al Gore ..Schiff...
Jewish.... 20  Larry Ellison
Jewish.... . Herb Allen
Jewish......22. Jeff Bewkes
Jewish.... 23. Jeff Bezos
Jewish.... 24. Peter Chernin .
Jewish.... 25. Leslie Moonves
Jewish.... 26. Jerry Bruckheimer
White.......27. George Clooney
Jewish.... 28. Bono
White......29. François Pinault
Jewish.... 30. Roman Abramovich
Jewish.... 31. Ronald Perelman
Unknown.32. Tom Hanks
Jewish.... 33. Jacob Rothschild
Jewish.... 34. Robert De Niro
Jewish.... 35. Howard Schultz
Jewish.... 36. Robert Iger
Jewish.... 37. Giorgio Armani
Jewish.... 38. Jeffrey Katzenberg
Jewish.... 39. Ronald Lauder and Leonard Lauder
Unknown.... 40. George Lucas
Jewish.... 41. Harvey Weinstein and Bob Weinstein
Jewish.... 42. Diane Sawyer and Mike Nichols
Jewish.... 43. Bruce Wasserstein
Jewish.... 44. Miuccia Prada
Jewish.... 45. Steven Cohen
Jewish.... 46. Tom Cruise
Unknown..47. Jay-Z
Jewish.... 48. Ron Meyer
Jewish.... 49. Frank Gehry
Jewish.... 50. Arnold Schwarzenegger
Jewish.... 51. Henry Kravis
Jewish......52. Karl Lagerfeld
Jewish.... 53. Oscar and Annette de la Renta
White.......54. Martha Stewart
Jewish.... 55. Mickey Drexler
Jewish.... 56. Michael Moritz
Unknown..57. Brian Roberts
Unknown..58. Roger Ailes (last year: 44)
Unknown..59. Vivi Nevo (last year: 61)
Jewish.... 60. Mick Jagger (last year: 56)
Jewish.... 61. Jeff Skoll (last year: 87)
Unknown..62. Vinod Khosla (new entry)
Unknown..63. Diego Della Valle (new entry)
Unknown..64. Stacey Snider (returning)
Jewish.... 65. Brian Grazer and Ron Howard (last year: 64)
Unknown..66. John Lasseter (last year: 67)
Jewish.... 67. George Soros (new entry)
Unknown..68. Philippe Dauman (new entry)...9
Unknown..69. John Malone (last year: 71)
Jewish.... 70. Sumner Redstone (last year: 30)
Jewish.... 71. Paul Allen (last year: 37)
Jewish.... 72. Eddie Lampert (last year: 51)
Jewish.... 73. Leon Black (new entry)
Jewish.... 74. Jann Wenner (last year: 75)
Jewish.... 75. Eric Fellner and Tim Bevan (new entry)
Jewish.... 76. Jerry Weintraub (new entry)
Jewish.... 77. Donatella Versace
Jewish.... 78. Thomas L. Friedman
Unknown..79. Tim Russert
Unknown..80. Charlie Rose
Jewish.... 81. Joel Silver
Jewish.... 82. Frank Rich
Jewish.....83. Jonathan Ive
Jewish...84. Larry Gagosian
Jewish.... 85. Charles Saatchi
Unknown..86. Jean Pigozzi
Unknown..87. Stephen Colbert
Unknown..88. Bill O'Reilly
Jewish.... 89. Jon Stewart
Jewish.... 90. Steve Bing
Jewish.... 91. Eli Broad
Jewish.... 92. Michael Milken
Jewish.... 93. Arthur Sulzberger Jr.
Jewish.....94. Ron Burkle
Jewish.... 95. Scott Rudin
Jewish?....96. Jimmy Buffett
Jewish.... 97. Steven Rattner
Unknown..98. Arianna Huffington
Unknown..99. Doug Morris
Jewish.....100. Jimmy Iovine

http://http://forchrist-contramundum.blogspot.com/2009/07/list-of-vanity-fairs-top-100-most.html (http://forchrist-contramundum.blogspot.com/2009/07/list-of-vanity-fairs-top-100-most.html)

Also check this site

http://www.nndb.com/people/046/000023974/
But you also can do your own homework. just jewgle 'Lagerfeld jewish ancestry'. You will get plenty of confirmation.

Here is a quote from that jew:

he surveyed the fitting model, a baby-faced woman with a slim, ideally proportioned body, which Lagerfeld nevertheless judged to be a little plump. 'She has maybe two kilos that she should lose,' he whispered to his top assistant, Virginie Viard.

Thorfinnsson
Thursday, March 25th, 2010, 10:29 PM
Many people on that list are not Jewish at all.

To take one example, Rupert Murdoch I'm not sure is Jewish. His father was born to a Reverend, and while his mother's maiden name was Greene she is descended from an Irish railway engineer and thus may not be Jewish (some internet sources do peg her as Jewish however).

I don't think Warren Buffet is Jewish. His father was a famous isolationist Republican. When he attempted to join an all-Jewish country club (in order to set an example of non-discrimination), there was much controversy and many Rabbis had to intervene on his behalf. While this episode does show that Buffet holds some deranged beliefs, it also shows that he is likely not Jewish.

Arnold Schwarzenegger is listed as Jewish, which is very puzzling given that his father was a member of the Nazi Party, the SA, and the Feldgendarmerie. It also doesn't square well with Scwharzenegger's close friendship with Kurt Waldheim.

Jäger
Thursday, March 25th, 2010, 11:51 PM
But you also can do your own homework. just jewgle 'Lagerfeld jewish ancestry'. You will get plenty of confirmation.
I did, I found nothing, I jewgled "karl lagerfeld jewish ancestry" though.

Æmeric
Friday, March 26th, 2010, 01:02 AM
Jewish.... 1  Rupert Murdoch

Not Jewish, but certainly one of the biggest proponents of globalism. And a major negative influence on the continued deviancy of American pop culture.

Jewish....5  Warren Buffett,

Not Jewish, just a rich lefty.

Unknown.. 6  Bill Clinton, Clinton Foundation

Not a Jew, but a dirtball & race traitor. Btw, I think he & Hillary deserve each other.

Jewish.... 10  Bill and Melinda Gates

Not Jews, just lefty wasps.

Jewish.... 11  Carlos Slim Helú

Lebanese

Jewish.... 18  Richard Parsons,

http://oregonstate.edu/dept/ncs/photos/richardparsons.jpg
^ Richard Parsons. Doesn't look Jewish to me.

Jewish.... 19 Al Gore ..Schiff...

Gore is not Jewish but his daughter married one. Another daughter married a Chinaman, that does not make Gore Chinese.

Unknown.32. Tom Hanks

He is not Jewish. Hanks is an old Anglo-American name. But he is a lefty.

Jewish.... 34. Robert De Niro

Not Jewish, White ethnic with a penchant for mulatto women.

Jewish.... 42. Diane Sawyer and Mike Nichols

Nichols is Jewish (born Michael Igorevitch Peschkowsky in Berlin), Sawyers is not.

Jewish.... 46. Tom Cruise

Cruise is not Jewish, he is of German, Irish & English background.

Jewish.... 50. Arnold Schwarzenegger

Not Jewish but might as well be, being married to a Kennedy.

Unknown..57. Brian Roberts

Jew. The Roberts family controls Comcast, the largest cable operator in the US.

Jewish.... 65. Brian Grazer and Ron Howard (last year: 64)

Opie is not Jewish, though he could be more picky about who he associates with.

Unknown..69. John Malone (last year: 71)

Not Jewish. Not every executive in the broadcast industry is Jewish.

Jewish.... 71. Paul Allen (last year: 37)

Not Jewish.

Unknown..79. Tim Russert

Not Jewish.

Unknown..80. Charlie Rose

Not Jewish. Neither is Pete Rose.

Unknown..88. Bill O'Reilly

Oh God! This list is ridiculous.:blueroll:

Unknown..98. Arianna Huffington

Is Greek, maiden name is Stassinopoulos. A good example of why just because someone is "White" they do not necessarily make good immigrants.

Renwein
Friday, March 26th, 2010, 01:13 AM
I guess some moron made that list thinking he was producing 'pro white propaganda' (look at the evil j00z controlling us!), instead (if it were true) it would just mean 'aryans' are grossly inferior worker-drones (all those uber-jews, and even several 'blacks', but no 'whites' - just 'unknowns')
fuck knows what the guy who made that thought he was achieving :oanieyes
eg. 'Unknown - Jay Z' :rofl

Wulfram
Friday, March 26th, 2010, 01:24 AM
Some people have the tendency to equate jews and their bootlicks as one and the same.
"They may as well be jews" would be a better way of describing folks like Tom Hanks or Warren Buffet.
It is not surprising that in the confusion many leftist Gentiles are wrongly labeled as such.

Here is an interesting video I found the other day.
It is called America's Top Fifty Jew-Appeasers
Many of them have been accused of being jewish.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/334998/2162547

Renwein
Friday, March 26th, 2010, 01:27 AM
Some people have the tendency to equate jews and their bootlicks as one and the same.
"They may as well be jews" would be a better way of describing folks like Tom Hanks or Warren Buffet.
It is not surprising that in the confusion many leftist Gentiles are wrongly labeled as such.

Here is an interesting video I found the other day.
It is called America's Top Fifty Jew-Appeasers

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/334998/2162547

it's really not the point, a lot of people on the list have done a lot to shape the word (eg Bill Gates) aside from their political ideologies, stripping 'whites' of their achievements and attributing them to 'jews' has totally the opposite effect than the author wanted (apart from being laugh-out-loud ridiculous/stupid).
It makes it look as if Jews (+ a sprinkling of Africans) are the only people capable of doing or making anything.
Besides, if the author thinks Jay-Z's ethnicity is 'unknown', he's probably not confused, but plain clueless.

Wulfram
Friday, March 26th, 2010, 01:37 AM
it's really not the point, a lot of people on the list have done a lot to shape the word (eg Bill Gates) aside from their political ideologies, stripping 'whites' of their achievements and attributing them to 'jews' has totally the opposite effect than the author wanted (apart from being laugh-out-loud ridiculous/stupid).
It makes it look as if Jews (+ a sprinkling of Africans) are the only people capable of doing or making anything.

Well, there really is only one way to get rich or powerful in this world, and the slimy way is the usual method. More often than not, if you want to be a success then you are likely going to have to kiss the ass of a jew somewhere down the line.
Looking over that list I could not find a single one that I would trust with my thoughts or opinions that I share here at Skadi.
In short, most of them may as well be jews.

SaxonCeorl
Friday, March 26th, 2010, 01:41 AM
Give me a girl with some natural curves any day. :thumbup

Ocko
Friday, March 26th, 2010, 06:54 AM
I made some below surface recherches and it seems he isn't.

His father was the founder of Gluecksklee, an old german dairy product company still very well known. His mother was a lingerie saleswoman. I didn't find anything about her.

Karl's birth was registered at a church were he got baptized which seems to be odd for a jew, so I guess at least one of his parents were not one.

I couldn't find any remarks about his background. But he is pretty much lying about his birthdate.

In general Hamburg wholesale merchants are pretty much anti-semite, so it is doubtful that his father married a jewess.

So it looks he is not jewish.

Sól
Sunday, March 28th, 2010, 11:01 AM
I think he should be more realistic. There are more people resembling the "fat mummies" than the skinny models. Women always have the same problems, they worry about their figure and it happens very much because of seeing how the garments look on skinny models. In reality few women resemble them, even the normal weight ones, so the garments won't look the same on them.

I am curious what is Lagerfeld's idea of fat. Someone with a BMI higher than 18?

Forest_Dweller
Sunday, March 28th, 2010, 06:30 PM
If skinny fashion models just "look better" according to him, why are they never featured in mens magazines? Fashion models only look better to other deluded women and gay men, who like them to look like fourteen year old rent boys.

Ocko
Sunday, March 28th, 2010, 08:15 PM
Lagerfeld was once very much overweight. But he skinned down and is more likely a male (?) version of the girls he dresses. He wrote a book about a diet he recommends.

Might be his idea of being skinny has more to do with himself than with how women should look

Ocko
Sunday, March 28th, 2010, 08:16 PM
As an addition:

women obviously get a lot of how they should be and how they should look from outside sources like the fashion industry.

Yes, looks for a woman is important but it has its place too and shouldn't be overrated.

Oddfellow
Thursday, April 22nd, 2010, 02:50 AM
Well my personal "Miss Wawa-Wooooms" are are slim, but this model/drugvictim style... no thanks.

Wolfia
Thursday, November 18th, 2010, 04:04 PM
I have a friend, she is a model. Very skinny believe me. Once, she told me she was kicked out from an agency because she put on 2 Kg or so..there is an unbelievable pressure on these girls..

Midgård
Sunday, November 21st, 2010, 03:53 PM
I have a friend, she is a model. Very skinny believe me. Once, she told me she was kicked out from an agency because she put on 2 Kg or so..there is an unbelievable pressure on these girls..

Poor little girls being forced to starve, huh? If they choose that career they have to live with it. Or get a real job. Whiny people.

Ragnar Lodbrok
Sunday, November 21st, 2010, 08:04 PM
Poor little girls being forced to starve, huh? If they choose that career they have to live with it. Or get a real job. Whiny people.

Yeah really!
The fashion modeling industry is almost completely run by queers like Karl Lagerfeld who try to hire degenerate anorexic girls exclusively. Smart young ladies should look else where for something to use to save up for their college classes.

Wulfram
Sunday, November 21st, 2010, 08:12 PM
Yeah really!
The fashion modeling industry is almost completely run by queers like Karl Lagerfeld who try to hire degenerate anorexic girls exclusively. Smart young ladies should look else where for something to use to save up for their college classes.

There are still a few young Germanic girls out there who do look elsewhere but the media will never tell their story.
Instead they make it sound like all young girls want to (or should) become these models and live their drug-addled, race-mixing lifestyles.
Exterior good looks replaced wisdom and common sense long ago.