PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Blood And Intellect

Berserkergang
Monday, October 12th, 2009, 04:08 AM
[Note: Thread split from here (http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=128668).]

Warrior Blood!!!

Something Most Of You Intellectuals Lack!!!

You Cannot Get Much More Much Germanic Warrior Than I.

I Will Post More Fight Pics If You Want Me To.

Stygian Cellarius
Monday, October 12th, 2009, 04:43 AM
Warrior Blood!!!

How did you come to that conclusion? From personal experience, correlating meekness with intellectualism? Then applying it here? Sorry, I'm a very curious person.

You Cannot Get Much More Much Germanic Warrior Than I. Hmm, I dunno, you're kinda short. Look a bit scrawny too. You mean your spirit tho right?

I Will Post More Fight Pics If You Want Me To. You want to real bad don't you?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :shrug

...Oh yea.... Faelish

Sybren
Monday, October 12th, 2009, 09:08 AM
One of the qualities of Germanics is their humble, unpretentious nature.

Based on that, you are far, far away from a Germanic. You actually sound like the stereotypical American who is full of himself.

Besides that i think the intellectual quality of the Germanics is a hundred times more important than the ability to fight nowadays.

SpearBrave
Monday, October 12th, 2009, 09:32 AM
Warrior Blood!!!

Fighting pictures have nothing to do with your classifcation.

Altough it is noble to want to fight for your cause, it is not noble to brag about it. :|

Wulfram
Monday, October 12th, 2009, 12:21 PM
Warrior Blood!!!

I know Fedor Emelianenko is a Russian, but have a look at the following info that can be found about him:

...he has stated he likes art and some of his paintings can be viewed on his official website. He has also said he has a pet turtle and likes cats...

In my opinion, using the mind acts as the perfect balance to your version of the "warrior spirit", which you seem to think can only be useful if reduced to total barbarism.

Berserkergang
Monday, October 12th, 2009, 03:12 PM
I was drunk as a skunk when I wrote that stupid garbage. Alcoholism and partying are vices I need to put all my effort into to overcome. I apologize deeply. I had no recollection of that post. But yeah here's some fight pics. Hope you guys can forgive me.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/silva_69/IMG_0469.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/silva_69/IMG_0455.jpg
(I dropped him with a left jab, he is not ducking)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/silva_69/IMG_0451.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/silva_69/IMG_0449.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/silva_69/IMG_0460.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/silva_69/IMG_0444.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/silva_69/IMG_0513.jpg
(He's trying to take me down, I have never went for a takedown in any fight in my life, I fight like a man and keep it standing)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/silva_69/IMG_0505.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/silva_69/IMG_0523.jpg
(What my concrete head did to his foot)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/silva_69/IMG_0362.jpg
(There's more boxing pics of me fighting different people however I cannot locate them at this time.)

And yeah again, sorry about that post. I have personal issues I need to resolve myself and not by tilting a bottle.

Hauke Haien
Monday, October 12th, 2009, 03:20 PM
The qualities needed for successful physical exercise emanate from mental states and their primary result is, more importantly than the improvement in physical quality and health, a feedback into the mind. This combines with rational knowledge of what to hit, how to hit it and again the state of mind needed for achieving it, which I propose as an Odinic quality. Not all of these components are intellectual in the sense of following linear rationalism, but their central requirement is the ability to shift between clarity and frenzy and a host of other mentalities.

Competence in applying this to organised violence is not universally and evenly distributed, particularly if broken down to its components. For this reason, societies try to structure individuals in a way that they complement each other within their tasks and reinforce each other between tasks, not all of which demand a high degree of warrior blood.

Nordlander
Monday, October 12th, 2009, 03:48 PM
[Note: Thread split from here (http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=128668).]

Warrior Blood!!!

How can you say that! I spent 20 years a U.S. Marine and much of that time in combat being decorated and wounded.I am sure MANY others on this forum can claim such similar experience.Sun Tzu said" NEVER under estimate your opponent or any man as your conceit can lead to your destruction" it seems you have done just that

Bittereinder
Monday, October 12th, 2009, 04:39 PM
IMO a Germanic does not fight for fun or to prove a point. He fights because he must, because of a deep rooted moral conviction. :|

PS: Alcohol is a truth serum of sorts...

Rightpath
Monday, October 12th, 2009, 05:16 PM
I was drunk as a skunk when I wrote that stupid garbage. Alcoholism and partying are vices I need to put all my effort into to overcome. I apologize deeply. I had no recollection of that post. But yeah here's some fight pics. Hope you guys can forgive me.

Even the best of us make errors of judgement, this is all the more common when alcohol plays a part. You obviously take a lot of pride in being able to handle yourself in a fight, I can understand that.

It is important however I think not to take this pride to the point of arrogance, especialy when discipline of the mind is just as important to the warrior.

We find ourselves constantly fighting mental and emotional battles with ourselves and others. Knowing how to access your warrior spirit is especially important when you find yourself in the midst of battles you did not choose, and those that you did—either consciously, or unconsciously.

By coming to know and practice the warrior's ways, you begin to develop compassion, and begin to feel more at ease. When you feel more at ease, others tend to feel more at ease around you, and as a result, you lessen the likelihood of conflicts—from other people, and you own nagging thoughts. Source: Unknown (Personal Notes)

Only you know why Alcohol is a vice for you, and what you feel you lack when sober. I hope you do overcome it.

Ocko
Monday, October 12th, 2009, 05:19 PM
'the wild men' has its place in northern culture as we know from Ber-sekr men, who got into a state of the wild men, like being an animal (Ber-sekr = Bear shirt). The force you tap into is ecstatic in nature and therefore not intellektual.

Warfare changed. Today that wild men has little value in warfare. Though it might help fighting negroes when attacked or anything else, modern warfare is a more technical thing, strategy and tactic wins a battle, not just brute power and force.

To tap into that animal energy is a very ancient system, a religious experience. (As warfare is usually a life transforming thing today).

You also can do battle with your intellect, with arguments, facts, stealth (NLP etc). It is just as funny.

Berserkergang
Monday, October 12th, 2009, 06:32 PM
That post was not Germanic at all. I have been feeling bad about it all day. I've been an alcoholic since I was 17 and drink till I black out and then always find out the extreme errors of my ways the next day. When I drink I get overly aggressive in person and I guess also on anonymous internet forums as well. I want so badly to be a quality and respected poster here but if that one post is going to ruin my reputation on this site, then I have disgraced my German brethren and will do the honorable thing and leave this forum.

Rightpath
Monday, October 12th, 2009, 06:40 PM
Oh no my friend, that would not be best. You have admitted your mistake.... I think we are all 'intellectual' enough to move on from it.

I have had my issues with drink at times as well, it is important to learn from your mistakes... not run away from them.

I hope you stay and give yourself a chance to put it behind you. :thumbup

Bittereinder
Monday, October 12th, 2009, 09:40 PM
I want so badly to be a quality and respected poster here but if that one post is going to ruin my reputation on this site, then I have disgraced my German brethren and will do the honorable thing and leave this forum.

Beserkergang, I do not pass judgment, I voice an opinion, Germanics like ourselves have the capacity to determine our own path in life. You have the Devine right to chose. Don’t chose that which will cost you more in the long run, you are a worthy Germanic, like me you are taking the first steps towards our destiny...

We are not strong and worthwhile because we want to be, we want to be strong and worthwhile because that is what we are…

PS: I am quite tipsy as I am writing this…

PSS: We are what we allow ourselves to become...

PSSS: You need to state your political affinity IMO...

Rightpath
Monday, October 12th, 2009, 10:00 PM
PS: I am quite tipsy as I am writing this…

:D Hehe, you drunkard [hiccup] I swear I have only had a taste of the cooking wine! :thumbup

Nordlander
Monday, October 12th, 2009, 10:11 PM
That post was not Germanic at all. I have been feeling bad about it all day. I've been an alcoholic since I was 17 and drink till I black out and then always find out the extreme errors of my ways the next day. When I drink I get overly aggressive in person and I guess also on anonymous internet forums as well. I want so badly to be a quality and respected poster here but if that one post is going to ruin my reputation on this site, then I have disgraced my German brethren and will do the honorable thing and leave this forum.

There is NO WAY you should leave this forum . We ALL say and do things that we regret so you have LOTS of company.As for your issuse with alcohol ;you already know you have a problem and now you can start doing something about it. You cannot gain respect by beating up people, you must earn it in the manner that you conduct your life .if you must make a moral stand then sometimes you must fight but do not make that your only reason for existance (along with alcohol) We are ALL Germanic brothers and sisters here and although we sometimes argue points we do not kick out one of our own.That is how I feel about it anyway,I certainly hope you do not leave.I honestly believe anyone on here will help you with your problems.that is what friends are for

Berserkergang
Tuesday, October 13th, 2009, 01:23 AM
Wow. Thanks you guys. All so forgiving and kind. I will not leave. It also almost brings a tear to my eye knowing in my heart that you all will be there for me. Thanks again for all the positive encouragement.

Ocko
Tuesday, October 13th, 2009, 06:02 PM
A fighter doesn't leave, a fighter fights.

a berserkr never left they fought until their end.

We are northern people, there is no shame or guilt. Just get that out of your system.

Berserkergang
Tuesday, October 13th, 2009, 06:25 PM
I do possess Warrior blood however. We have traced Viking warriors back into my ancestory, its on our Rasmussen coat of arms as well. My grandfather was kicked out of the Navy for getting drunk and fighting all the time. It's in my blood. I do believe that people with this warrior gene are less intelligent than Germanics who do not posses it. I would not be half drunk right now if it were not the case. I would be smart enough to avoid alcohol, despite knowing full well all of its many follies. I have been arrested multiple times for public drunkeness, fighting, and uttering threats. Thank Odin that I have no criminal record however. I have went Berserk many times and assaulted people for very minor things with mean intentions on my mind. I black out and dont remember. I have often had 4 massive bouncers at a time try to over take me in my rage filled state with zero success. Of course I am blacked out during all these instances. The Berserker gene exists, dont ever deny this. I can feel it. I get goosebumps and un-natural strength when it possesses me.

Here is a pic of me after I successfully fought off 3 injuns on the street by myself. I was still in a state of utter rage when I took this. Good thing I have a great dental plan.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/silva_69/011845.jpg

But yes, those of us born warriors, ARE less intelligent but FAR more useful in conflict.

rainman
Tuesday, October 13th, 2009, 08:12 PM
I don't think being a warrior makes you less intelligent. Much of my family I guess owing to Irish or Scottish genes can get violently tempered and even black out like you say. I notice most people lack this level of agression. Even though I don't feel the most pride in my family in this one respect I think at least these people will fight to defend themselves if needed. I think most people would rather roll over and submit and would not make good warriors.

yet I have the same gene, but I express it less. That is because I have more self control. I'm more civilized. My dad is very clever in many ways but he's also trashy. he'll fly off the wall and scream and yell and want to fist fight for next to no reason. That isn't something to be proud of. Being an alcoholic or drug user also is not something to be proud of. I think it usually goes with the same genes.

The best thing you could do for your folk would be to improve yourself such as letting go of the alcoholism. Attacking people all the time is also embarassing if you ask me. There is some evidence that people with poorly developed pre-frontal cortexes are more short tempered, more likely to become drug adicts or alcoholics, more likey to engage in risky behavior or not think about consequnces etc. Maybe that's partly a cause. Less civilized and less intelligent people tend to be more violent, more loud and conrfontational etc. It's not because geniuses are weak, but rather they have more sense than to attack when not needed.

They also identified a risk taking, thrill seeking gene among Nordics. Could be related to the warrior blood you speak of. Myself I understand what you mean. I like to do martial arts and spar with people. I like to work out and I like to do exiting and dangerous things. I wish I lived in Viking days where I could go into battle and win great things. I feel the same call of the blood and I notice it lacks in most people who are little more than sheep. But I'm also very intelligent and I don't really attack people or do anything criminal.

I've met plenty of stupid people who are not warriors. I think it more prevalent in the lower class because in order to survive in the lower class you often have to physically defend yourself. Its a lot more violent life. Also the lower class are usually the ones to go to war.

Almost all of us have Viking ancestors. Seems like everytime I look up a family name it has some Viking roots somewhere. Most of the British Isles can trace their lineage back to Vikings. It's nothing uncommon.

Méldmir
Tuesday, October 13th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Does Rasmussen really have a Coat of Arms? I thought that was something for the nobility, at least in Sweden. Rasmussen is a very random name in both Norway and Denmark, and most of them probably have different roots.

Berserkergang
Tuesday, October 13th, 2009, 08:51 PM
Does Rasmussen really have a Coat of Arms? I thought that was something for the nobility, at least in Sweden. Rasmussen is a very random name in both Norway and Denmark, and most of them probably have different roots.

I will get a pic of my mother's tattoo on her calf which is also our coat of arms.

I don't think being a warrior makes you less intelligent. Much of my family I guess owing to Irish or Scottish genes can get violently tempered and even black out like you say. I notice most people lack this level of agression. Even though I don't feel the most pride in my family in this one respect I think at least these people will fight to defend themselves if needed. I think most people would rather roll over and submit and would not make good warriors.

yet I have the same gene, but I express it less. That is because I have more self control. I'm more civilized. My dad is very clever in many ways but he's also trashy. he'll fly off the wall and scream and yell and want to fist fight for next to no reason. That isn't something to be proud of. Being an alcoholic or drug user also is not something to be proud of. I think it usually goes with the same genes.

The best thing you could do for your folk would be to improve yourself such as letting go of the alcoholism. Attacking people all the time is also embarassing if you ask me. There is some evidence that people with poorly developed pre-frontal cortexes are more short tempered, more likely to become drug adicts or alcoholics, more likey to engage in risky behavior or not think about consequnces etc. Maybe that's partly a cause. Less civilized and less intelligent people tend to be more violent, more loud and conrfontational etc. It's not because geniuses are weak, but rather they have more sense than to attack when not needed.

They also identified a risk taking, thrill seeking gene among Nordics. Could be related to the warrior blood you speak of. Myself I understand what you mean. I like to do martial arts and spar with people. I like to work out and I like to do exiting and dangerous things. I wish I lived in Viking days where I could go into battle and win great things. I feel the same call of the blood and I notice it lacks in most people who are little more than sheep. But I'm also very intelligent and I don't really attack people or do anything criminal.

I've met plenty of stupid people who are not warriors. I think it more prevalent in the lower class because in order to survive in the lower class you often have to physically defend yourself. Its a lot more violent life. Also the lower class are usually the ones to go to war.

Almost all of us have Viking ancestors. Seems like everytime I look up a family name it has some Viking roots somewhere. Most of the British Isles can trace their lineage back to Vikings. It's nothing uncommon.

You admit to having some Jewish Blood, I trust nothing of what you speak.

Méldmir
Tuesday, October 13th, 2009, 09:03 PM
I will get a pic of my mother's tattoo on her calf which is also our coat of arms.

Where did you find it in the first place?

Berserkergang
Tuesday, October 13th, 2009, 09:03 PM
You admit to having some Jewish Blood, I trust nothing of what you speak.

Nevermind, I re-read the post. Good posting for the most part.

rainman
Tuesday, October 13th, 2009, 09:18 PM
You shouldn't trust anyone other than people you know personally. Yet to ignore people would be the actions of a fool. If I say 2+2=4 you should evaluate it on your own if it is true. What I state should hold up to logic and your own research/experience. If you think being an alocholic or violent is something to be proud of that's your own worldview- doesn't coincide with mine though. I tell you though you remind me of a lot of my family.

Berserkergang
Wednesday, October 14th, 2009, 12:01 AM
You shouldn't trust anyone other than people you know personally. Yet to ignore people would be the actions of a fool. If I say 2+2=4 you should evaluate it on your own if it is true. What I state should hold up to logic and your own research/experience. If you think being an alocholic or violent is something to be proud of that's your own worldview- doesn't coincide with mine though. I tell you though you remind me of a lot of my family.

Yup, DTA , Don't trust anyone. But I see where you are coming from. You've quite the brain. Good stuff, my friend. Trust me, I am no fool.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/silva_69/100_0112.jpg

Straight from my Mother's calf. I talked to my Grandpa Rasmussen about it. He says the flor die ly (?) comes from us Danes owning the french in Normandy, and the Knight either comes from us being from Nobility blood or us Danes owning the English. Unsure about the Unicorn. I always deliver, as promised.

Rightpath
Wednesday, October 14th, 2009, 12:40 AM
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/4crests_2074_2658943123

This surname of RASMUSSEN was a German personal name (a Latin form of the Greek erasmos, meaning loved'), borne by a rather obscure early Christian saint who was numbered among the 'fourteen holy helpers' and was regarded as the patron of turners and seamen. The fame of the great Humanist scholar Desiderius ERASMUS of Rotterdam (1466-1536) enhanced the popularity of the given name, but not in time for the surname period to give it much frequency. ERASMUS was educated by the Brethren of the Common Life at Deventer, and joined an Augustine monastery, where he was ordained a priest in 1492. He travelled widely, writing, teaching and meeting Europe's foremost intellectuals, and he published many works. The first hereditary surnames on German soil are found in the second half of the 12th century, slightly later than in England and France. However, it was not until the 16th century that they became stabilized. The practice of adopting hereditary surnames began in the southern areas of Germany, and gradually spread northwards during the Middle Ages. The name is also spelt ERASMUS, ASMUSSEN, RASMUS, ERAS, RASEM, ASAM, ASUM and RAES. The origin of badges and emblems, are traced to the earliest times, although, Heraldry, in fact, cannot be traced later than the 12th century, or at furthest the 11th century. At first armorial bearings were probably like surnames and assumed by each warrior at his free will and pleasure, his object being to distinguish himself from others. It has long been a matter of doubt when bearing Coats of Arms first became hereditary. It is known that in the reign of Henry V (1413-1422), a proclamation was issued, prohibiting the use of heraldic ensigns to all who could not show an original and valid right, except those 'who had borne arms at Agincourt'. The College of Arms (founded in 1483) is the Royal corporation of heralds who record proved pedigrees and grant armorial bearings. The bulk of European surnames in countries such as England and France were formed in the 13th and 14th centuries. The process started earlier and continued in some places into the 19th century, but the norm is that in the 11th century people did not have surnames, whereas by the 15th century they did.

http://www.4crests.com/rasmussen-coat-of-arms.html

Fleur-de-lis

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:RqzgZandTgVAEM:http://nationalpolitick.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/fleur-de-lys_500.jpg

Berserkergang
Wednesday, October 14th, 2009, 12:56 AM
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/4crests_2074_2658943123

http://www.4crests.com/rasmussen-coat-of-arms.html (http://forums.skadi.net/redirector.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.4cre sts.com%2Frasmussen-coat-of-arms.html)

Fleur-de-lis

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:RqzgZandTgVAEM:http://nationalpolitick.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/fleur-de-lys_500.jpg

Awesome.

I am merely content with having a mother who takes great pride in her ethnicity as well as I. And having a mother thats as strong as a fuggin OX who could beat the tar out of most males my age. I have been hit by so many different individuals, in many different sizes and in many different forms, from punches to kicks and elbows, kness and I have never once been hurt, or even slightly wobbled. However about a year ago I went on a 3 week drunken bender and I guess I said many horrible things towards my mother. I told her she had to hit me as hard as she could 5 times for my disobedience. She was reluctant at first, but I persuaded her. I had never been so fuggin rocked in my life. I stumbled downstairs groggy as shit cause I didnt want her to know how hard she really hurt me. It was awesome. She went berserk on my ass!

Bittereinder
Wednesday, October 14th, 2009, 06:12 AM
I thought you might find it interesting to know that your surname is in rather frequent use in South-Africa as well.

Like Springbok Hall of Famer Johan (Rassie) Erasmus (http://www.genslin.us/bokke/SARugby.html)

Berserkergang
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 06:43 AM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/silva_69/jasonbomb.jpg

I can drink anybody my size under the table, and am very proud of this fact. I can take shots to the head that nobody my size can take. I can throw bombs that KTFO people that nobody else my size can. So yes, in response to that man with the slight jewish blood, I am less civilised, and damn proud of it. And btw you most likely do not have the Berserker gene if you have not been arrested by now. I realize I am coming off as a negro now, that's not the point I am trying to articulate. I havent had sex in 8 and half months so I am chalk full of testosterone is all....

Reich des Waldes
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 08:14 AM
Perhaps I am not understanding you(Berserkergang) correctly. You admit to posting drunk, feel ashamed and apologize for it, then return to pseudo-lowbrow posting. An example would be:

And btw you most likely do not have the Berserker gene if you have not been arrested by now.

To me this just comes across as generic white-nationalist skinhead hooliganism. This is not to say that fighting is always incorrect, on the contrary even, but here it does seem as if you're proud of your claimed recklessness. Yes, I feel that all men should know how to fight and should condition themselves mentally and physically in fighting however the quality of your posts regarding fighting itself comes across on the, "Let's get drunk and beat up some negros" side.

Berserkergang
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 08:34 AM
Perhaps I am not understanding you(Berserkergang) correctly. You admit to posting drunk, feel ashamed and apologize for it, then return to pseudo-lowbrow posting. An example would be:

To me this just comes across as generic white-nationalist skinhead hooliganism. This is not to say that fighting is always incorrect, on the contrary even, but here it does seem as if you're proud of your claimed recklessness. Yes, I feel that all men should know how to fight and should condition themselves mentally and physically in fighting however the quality of your posts regarding fighting itself comes across on the, "Let's get drunk and beat up some negros" side.

Think what you want of me. I have proven with pics that I have balls. The Germanic people need more savage instincts in this day and age. Where has intelligent discussion gotten our people?? Nowheres. Zero. We need to be aggressive and downright savage to achieve our goals. If you cannot handle that, than go have a nice peaceful tea party with all your friends.

Méldmir
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 09:00 AM
Germanic people must need intelligence to win. The Germanic peoples did not beat the Romans through mere barbarism, but by outsmarting them. Contrary to popular belief, Germanic warriors weren't just wild men running around with sticks hitting everything they saw. Sure, in battle you need to be tough and sometimes go "berserk", but before that you need a strategy and good tactics on how to win. That's how the Germanics won at Teutoburg Forest, and that's why the Vikings were successful.

Nachtengel
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 09:53 AM
Physical force and intelligence have to be complementary. Wrath is useless if it is not controlled and guided by intelligence. You're supposed to be able to control yourself, save your energy and unleash it when it's necessary. Fortunately, not all warriors need to be intelligent. Some are just tools. But an intelligent head of the operation is still necessary, to make a plan and guide the soldiers.

Bärin
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 10:05 AM

I can drink anybody my size under the table, and am very proud of this fact.
Alcoholism is a disease of the mentally weak, it's not something you should be proud of. :thumbdown
Thanks to alcoholics like you, Germanics have become weaklings who divert their attention to destroying themselves and their own kind instead of dealing with the real problems like multiculturalism and xenophilia. You don't need to be drunk to be strong. If you have the strength it works when you're sober too. Instead of retarded drinking contests with other Germanics, do something for your own people.

And btw you most likely do not have the Berserker gene if you have not been arrested by now.
Did the thing you were arrested for help the Germanic people in some way or was it unrelated?

I realize I am coming off as a negro now,
Yes, you are, and you look like a whigger in that picture too.

that's not the point I am trying to articulate. I havent had sex in 8 and half months so I am chalk full of testosterone is all....
:oanieyes

Maybe you should have sex to produce some children while you're at it. That's more worthy to the Germanic people than Internet bragging about your so-called Berserker gene. Although I advise you to change your attitude. You look like a whigger in that picture.

Bittereinder
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Berserkergang perhaps you should find another home other then Skadi, this is not a penis measuring contest. and you are not IMO making a contribution of value if you are merely attempting to prove your own degenerate state of manliness to yourself. This is not a Germanic attitude you are displaying and you are quite right by likening it to negroid behavior, perhaps you should change your username to slim shady...

You have lost my sympathy, good luck.
:thumbdown

hodekin
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 10:33 AM
Berserkergang,

You are indeed a complex character who (by his own admission) is overly influenced by drink! Furthermore, it seems to me that the violent periods you experience (which you boast of) only appear to happen when you are drunk and sexually repressed….is this the case? Or can you turn it on as and when required, with or without alcohol and sexual abstinence?

Please do not misunderstand me, I am not trying to be insulting, but this is how your posts come over to me, and I’m sure many others also!

Look my friend (for friend you are) In our modern struggle with those powers that would enslave us, there is ample room for all sorts of warriors both male and female, be they street fighters, soldiers, or ordinary day to day people in the street. The one thing that we all must have however is courage and determination in equal measure, without these two commodities we are lost and doomed to failure..

The smallest and most frail person can do untold damage if they possess courage and determination; I think you know what I am referring to, as we see it all the time in the Middle East!

Also, back in Viking times to be a berserk warrior was a thing admired by all….but in these shadow times of today this is no longer the case, more covert operations and methods are required in order to beat our enemy . I am sure you have heard of the expression “don’t get mad, get even”, well here is another one, “don’t fight hard, fight smart” and here is another from my old Army days “Train hard, fight easy”. Do you see where I am going with this?…..you have admirable ancient qualities, but they are being wasted and frittered away because of misplaced opinion and a reliance on the bottle!

What is the point of mindlessly brawling with Blacks in the street or doormen at clubs, getting yourself arrested and winding up behind bars…..who’s life and future are you saving there? Certainly not mine and definitely not yours!

It’s good to have aggression but only if it is channelled and controllable. Think of yourself as a rocket which heads to a target, not a fire cracker which can end up anywhere!

You have much to offer our struggle my friend, but until you lose your love of the bottle you are more a hindrance than a help and the only person you are likely to harm is yourself.

Wake yourself up and get yourself sober. Then hit the enemy hard, time and time again without getting locked up in the process. Then my friend, you will be helping our struggle…big time!

Good Luck.

SpearBrave
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 10:34 AM
I gather from your post that you are trying to prove there is a warrior gene.Try instead of drinking yourself mad to study genetics to prove your point.

Some of those photos you do look like a wigger, grow your hair out and dress smart. Taking pride in own appearance is also part of taking pride in your race.

If you must be a warrior than sober up first and if you still want to fight there are several companies that will train you and put you to 'work'. One that comes to mind is XE corp. formally Black water. I heard they are hiring.:|

Berserkergang
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 10:51 AM
There is an alcoholism gene. I have been to rehab several times and learnt this fact. There is type 1 and type 2 male limited in which I have. If you are type 2 male limited like I, you have an 85% chance of ending up homeless, in the pen, or in a psych ward for your life.

Wigger, yeah cause I shave my head every 3 days, how in the hell is my almost skinhead look wigger? BTW the jersey I sport, is a MINNESOTA VIKINGS jersey. You wouldnt catch me in wigger gear.

Bittereinder
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 11:00 AM
There is an alcoholism gene. I have been to rehab several times and learnt this fact. There is type 1 and type 2 male limited in which I have. If you are type 2 male limited like I, you have an 85% chance of ending up homeless, in the pen, or in a psych ward for your life.

Well what are you waiting for this is all the excuses you need to continue on your present course...

Bärin
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 11:01 AM
If only all the reckless drunkards ended up in psych wards... our streets would be safer without the alcoholic scum.

Wigger, yeah cause I shave my head every 3 days, how in the hell is my almost skinhead look wigger? BTW the jersey I sport, is a MINNESOTA VIKINGS jersey. You wouldnt catch me in wigger gear.
It's not the shaved head, it's the attitude. The guy in your avatar doesn't look like a whigger but you do. See the difference?

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/Realnessmess/wigger.jpg

Berserkergang
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Alright. Cool story bro's. I shall leave this forum with zero hard feelings. It was fun. Peace.

Berserkergang
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 11:05 AM
If only all the reckless drunkards ended up in psych wards... our streets would be safer without the alcoholic scum.

It's not the shaved head, it's the attitude. The guy in your avatar doesn't look like a whigger but you do. See the difference?

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/Realnessmess/wigger.jpg

If you note I was actually going for the Chris Leben look, a fellow german, when this pic was taken.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/silva_69/chris-leben-ufc.jpg

But whatever, obviously I am some wigger who cannot win.

Sissi
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Berserkergang, I can see you take a lot of pride in supposedly having Viking ancestors. If you would like to honor your Viking ancestors and live a life resembling their customs, then I think you should be aware that the Vikings never shaved their heads. They wore long hair, even in battle. Shaving heads was a custom for the slaves Germanics kept.

Berserkergang
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Berserkergang, I can see you take a lot of pride in supposedly having Viking ancestors. If you would like to honor your Viking ancestors and live a life resembling their customs, then I think you should be aware that the Vikings never shaved their heads. They wore long hair, even in battle. Shaving heads was a custom for the slaves Germanics kept.

Uh yeah, look at my earlier fight pics where I sported long hair.

Bittereinder
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 11:17 AM
As you please Berserkergang you are resigned to your fate. No one but you can make a worthy difference in your life. Wissen ist Macht... :(

celticruine
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 11:21 AM
I Personally think you´re using Excuses to drink.
You Speak about honor but that isn´t it what you´re doing leaving this forum.
Stop taking this Substance.
Do something for your Health unless it´s too late !!
Stop this Alcoholism daemon in your Brain !!
Like Grimmer said only you can change your Life.
I´ve seen nothing that had to do with honor Drinking and drinking.
Know some of my folk who´s taken the same disease.
I mean the german minority in Banat.
For what are you living for ?
Acting like a fool can´t really honor your viking ancestors !
Does your Mother say nothing against it ?

Berserkergang
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 11:31 AM
For every post I make I am going to have 7 critics on me. I have disproven all yer accusations. I cannot win.

Siebenbürgerin
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 11:35 AM
The existence of an alcoholism gene is still being debated by scientists.

Second Thoughts About a Gene for Alcoholism (http://www.peele.net/lib/atlcgene.html)

However, this alcoholism gene doesn't mean that everyone who has it is alcoholic by birth. It means he is predisposed to becoming alcoholic, he has more chances than the average person.

If you're an alcoholic it shouldn't be used as an excuse not to treat your problems. Many alcoholic peoples gave up their vice. If it was impossible, it wouldn't have worked.

You shouldn't need alcoholism to live your life. You've said you said bad things to your mother because of the influence of alcohol. You've to think the peoples around you aren't as strong as you, and some might have their feelings or bodies hurt without serious reason, by other peoples who are under the influence of alcohol.

The criticism made here isn't meant to put you down and cause offense, but to help you. It's supposed to be constructive. In my view, you shouldn't give up. Not on the forum, and not on the fight against alcohol addiction.

celticruine
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 11:36 AM
For every post I make I am going to have 7 critics on me. I have disproven all yer accusations. I cannot win.
Every word is useless if you mind so.
You cannot win with this mentality !
Let your Hair grow.
It looks better and you would reputate more chances on woman.

Berserkergang
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 11:43 AM
The existence of an alcoholism gene is still being debated by scientists.

Second Thoughts About a Gene for Alcoholism (http://forums.skadi.net/redirector.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.peel e.net%2Flib%2Fatlcgene.html)

However, this alcoholism gene doesn't mean that everyone who has it is alcoholic by birth. It means he is predisposed to becoming alcoholic, he has more chances than the average person.

If you're an alcoholic it shouldn't be used as an excuse not to treat your problems. Many alcoholic peoples gave up their vice. If it was impossible, it wouldn't have worked.

You shouldn't need alcoholism to live your life. You've said you said bad things to your mother because of the influence of alcohol. You've to think the peoples around you aren't as strong as you, and some might have their feelings or bodies hurt without serious reason, by other peoples who are under the influence of alcohol.

The criticism made here isn't meant to put you down and cause offense, but to help you. It's supposed to be constructive. In my view, you shouldn't give up. Not on the forum, and not on the fight against alcohol addiction.

There is an alcoholism gene(s). However it is 100% up to me whether I take that swig of liquor or not. I am not making excuses. It's my fault, and I use alcohol as a numbing agent. I use it as a numbing agent because I have been in situations where most people would have had heart attacks from the craziness/sudden stress and I like to drown out these bad memories. You people are judging me without knowing anything. A damn thing.

Every word is useless if you mind so.
You cannot win with this mentality !
Let your Hair grow.
It looks better and you would reputate more chances on woman.

I can get laid anytime I want. However these are only the drug addicted std filled bar sexually promiscuous women that I want no part of me in. I await the right woman.

Siebenbürgerin
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 11:47 AM
There is an alcoholism gene(s). However it is 100% up to me whether I take that swig of liquor or not. I am not making excuses. It's my fault, and I use alcohol as a numbing agent. I use it as a numbing agent because I have been in situations where most people would have had heart attacks from the craziness/sudden stress and I like to drown out these bad memories. You people are judging me without knowing anything. A damn thing.
Believe me, Berserkergang, I know many peoples use the alcohol to drown their bad memories. That's nothing new to me. But it's not a solution, it's a vice. I've heard many peoples saying they're in complete control over their "choice" to drink alcohol or not. That's what most addicted peoples say. The biggest problem is the failure to recognise they've a problem. Most of the times they can't say no, but they like to live in an illusional world. :(

Berserkergang
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 11:51 AM
Believe me, Berserkergang, I know many peoples use the alcohol to drown their bad memories. That's nothing new to me. But it's not a solution, it's a vice. I've heard many peoples saying they're in complete control over their "choice" to drink alcohol or not. That's what most addicted peoples say. The biggest problem is the failure to recognise they've a problem. Most of the times they can't say no, but they like to live in an illusional world. :(

I know I have a problem. A bad one. Or else I wouldnt have been in and out of rehab. Some of us have certain circumstances and/or situations that we are placed in which dictates much of our behavoir, actions and even substance abuse. If any of you were raised the way I was, shown zero love like I was, and had to see the things I have witnessed, you would all be in my shoes. Guarenteed.

celticruine
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Why should the "Right" women decide you ?
What comes in with that ?
A Drinking Agressor who´s taken non pride for his Race.
Would you really say that to me ?
I don´t mind you find this Woman.
You´re Intellectual lacks because you already drinking.
Every Day and Every Day..
That´s should never be the Part of the Game "Life".
Some People use Marijuana once a month that is still not as Bad as your Alcoholism.
And you´re not the art of Human who should ever use Drugs.
Look what you´re doing !!
Don´t let your mother Cry for her Son.
You got some Non Arguments excusing your Problems.
I think you should go to the Church to find a way back into the "Life".
Should we all accept your meaning ?

My heart is broken too.
Now should i drink like you ?

I don´t say i am the the best warrior.
I´m a warrior more with words than with agressions.
Now this thread is all about your Problem !

We can if you stop taking the bottle.

Siebenbürgerin
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 11:59 AM
I know I have a problem. A bad one. Or else I wouldnt have been in and out of rehab. Some of us have certain circumstances and/or situations that we are placed in which dictates much of our behavoir, actions and even substance abuse. If any of you were raised the way I was, shown zero love like I was, and had to see the things I have witnessed, you would all be in my shoes. Guarenteed.
Many peoples were raised without love. Some didn't get the chance to have parents, or friends. That's still not an excuse to continue a vice as alcoholism. If you don't like the world around you, try to change something. If you recognise you've a problem, you shouldn't give up to solve it. I'm sorry to say but so far it looks like alcohol is much stronger than you. And no amount of pictures or anecdotes about your physical strength will change it. The only thing that will change it will be when you say no to it, and abstain.

Bärin
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 12:06 PM
I'm sorry to say but so far it looks like alcohol is much stronger than you. And no amount of pictures or anecdotes about your physical strength will change it.
Exactly, thanks for proving my point, Siebenbürgerin!

I kept saying it, alcoholics are weaklings. :thumbdown Physical strength doesn't change that. If you can't say no to alcohol, of what use are you as a warrior? When the time comes to serve your country, what if you're so wasted you can't coordinate your actions anymore, and you drop a bomb on your own people instead of the enemy? You don't need to be a genius to fight, but you do need to sober the fuck up.

Paddyboy
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 12:55 PM
I have known a few alchoholics in my life and I don't see them as weak nor do I pay heed to their excuses for drinking excessivley. They are addicted to alchohol, and it's as simple as that. They need a lot of strength to overcome this addiction, some find the strength and some don't.
Bersekergang
I have known people who get very aggressive when they are tanked up with alcholol induced false courage. In my opinion, they do it coz it gets them respect or they think it gets them respect.
Most people who treat them respectfully are simply trying to avoid confrontation with someone they regard as a nutter, or they are they are simply pulling your strings coz they find you amusing, and you entertain them ?
In other words, it's false respect. Find some way to earn real respect and you'll realise what I'm telling you is true.
My guess is, you lack respect from people and you are prepared to make a clown of yourself rather than live without respect.
You have to earn respect. There are no shortcuts.

Berserkergang
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 12:57 PM
You people know nothing of me. I am gone.

celticruine
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 12:59 PM
You´re not a Viking cause you don´t wanna fight for your Soul.
Nothing more like a negro who´s drinking.
I think i´ve come to the right time in this Forum.
Perhaps it´s my destiny to help change something in your life.

Bittereinder
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 01:39 PM
And you know nothing of the Germanics spirit and/or life. Too much WWF or something i guess...

If you bother to return have a look at this thread (http://forums.skadi.net/showpost.php?p=971698&postcount=1) by Ahnenerbe.

O, I see you are still here...

Paddyboy
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 02:06 PM
You people know nothing of me. I am gone.

You yield too easily my young friend. You have made a decision that goes against your wishes. A decision based on anger in the heat of the moment and I know you like it here, so, why leave ?
You must learn to control your anger and not let it control you.

There are many people in here who carry themselves well. Stay and learn from them.

hodekin
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Berserkergang,

I have a strong suspicion that you will be reading this, so I’ll carry on.

You say you are a warrior, you say you are tough and can handle yourself; you say that you recognise the enemy to our people and want to fight them. Good so far!

But you are a self confessed alcoholic; your berserker rages are not directed at the enemy but at anyone who happens to piss you off when you are drunk. That is not a warrior, that is a hopeless, drunken, violent fool. And you know this don’t you!

Your heart is in the right place but your head is not.

If you have courage, then show it by giving up drink.
If you are strong, show your strength by resisting alcohol.
If you are a true warrior, prove it…not to us, but to yourself.

These (and the other comments posted) are hard words to take. But are you hard enough to take them? Prove us all wrong and CHANGE!

Even in Viking times there were certain warriors who were social outcasts, shunned by their own people because they were too unpredictable around their own kith and kin. In the coming battles, these warriors swords were missed in the shieldwall, battles lost because they were not there with their shoulder comrades to make the difference.

Berserkergang, we NEED you for the coming fight, but we can’t use you the way you are. There can be no excuses, change your ways, be strong and be with us. Anything less than that and you may as well be counted as fighting for the other side.

Is that what you want? No? Then be strong and do something!

Good Luck,
hodekin

StormjaerKommando
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 02:58 PM
It is sad to see such harsh words directed at a fellow Germanic, though it is waranted. Berserkergang, your current approach on this forum is not appreciated, although your continued presence here is, no matter what. These skadi members, your brethren, who are critical of you only whish to see you be the best person you can possibly be, they view your current conduct as counter productive to the preservation and advancement of our race and have taken it upon themselves to give you advice and support to take productive steps to deal with your mistakes and struggles. Do not turn your back on them!

P.S. Which would you prefer? Those who just smile and nod and tell you what a great berserker warrior you are or those who offer constructive criticism in your aid? The choice is yours...

rainman
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Most of what i would say has already been said. The racist (non skinhead) culture is one of self improvement and responsibility. All anyone wants from you is to improve yourself.

Drinking the most beer or knocking someone out doesn't impress anybody here. We like courage but it has to be directed at something useful. Contrary to popular belief Vikings were not like this. They used brilliant battle tactics, dicipline and team work to win. Their tactics were similar to the Romans. If someone could not be diciplined enough to follow orders and work as a group he wasn't a good warrior. The Berserkers were actually looked down upon because they broke rank. Also in Viking society overly violent people would be killed because their violence harmed society. Even though boldness was a good thing to be overly bold was bad.

There are lots of people who are fierce in battle but never break the law. They don't hit their wives, friends, or even their enemies at inappropriate times. I have met people in martial arts who are very dangerous but are the most gentle friendly people. There are even people in the UFC like this. I don't think you have to be arrested to have a berserker gene, it just means you lack self control.

Berserkergang
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 08:51 PM
I have known a few alchoholics in my life and I don't see them as weak nor do I pay heed to their excuses for drinking excessivley. They are addicted to alchohol, and it's as simple as that. They need a lot of strength to overcome this addiction, some find the strength and some don't.
Bersekergang
I have known people who get very aggressive when they are tanked up with alcholol induced false courage. In my opinion, they do it coz it gets them respect or they think it gets them respect.
Most people who treat them respectfully are simply trying to avoid confrontation with someone they regard as a nutter, or they are they are simply pulling your strings coz they find you amusing, and you entertain them ?
In other words, it's false respect. Find some way to earn real respect and you'll realise what I'm telling you is true.
My guess is, you lack respect from people and you are prepared to make a clown of yourself rather than live without respect.
You have to earn respect. There are no shortcuts.

It's opposite. I have all the respect in the world whilst sober. People like that side of me. Then I get shitfaced and lose respect for doing violent/stupid things.

Berserkergang,

I have a strong suspicion that you will be reading this, so I’ll carry on.

You say you are a warrior, you say you are tough and can handle yourself; you say that you recognise the enemy to our people and want to fight them. Good so far!

But you are a self confessed alcoholic; your berserker rages are not directed at the enemy but at anyone who happens to piss you off when you are drunk. That is not a warrior, that is a hopeless, drunken, violent fool. And you know this don’t you!

Your heart is in the right place but your head is not.

If you have courage, then show it by giving up drink.
If you are strong, show your strength by resisting alcohol.
If you are a true warrior, prove it…not to us, but to yourself.

These (and the other comments posted) are hard words to take. But are you hard enough to take them? Prove us all wrong and CHANGE!

Even in Viking times there were certain warriors who were social outcasts, shunned by their own people because they were too unpredictable around their own kith and kin. In the coming battles, these warriors swords were missed in the shieldwall, battles lost because they were not there with their shoulder comrades to make the difference.

Berserkergang, we NEED you for the coming fight, but we can’t use you the way you are. There can be no excuses, change your ways, be strong and be with us. Anything less than that and you may as well be counted as fighting for the other side.

Is that what you want? No? Then be strong and do something!

Good Luck,
hodekin

This is the best post. I am going to print this out and hang it on my door.

Resist
Thursday, October 15th, 2009, 08:55 PM
It's opposite. I have all the respect in the world whilst sober. People like that side of me. Then I get shitfaced and lose respect for doing violent/stupid things.
Doesn't that make you think a little? You'd be much more respected without the alcohol. People see you are genuine, you're you. Trust me on this, you are of much more worth to the cause sober.

I don't think most people despise violence per se, just the misdirected, drunken type.

Vindefense
Friday, October 16th, 2009, 12:57 AM
Berserkergene: Three words that you should let sink into your head. Tough ain't enough.

Here is my advice. I've been around all types, and I know guys who are tough. But more than tough they are smart and no matter what situation they find themselves in, they keep their cool. These are the real warriors. They inflict maximum damage with minimum effort. That is what fighting is about. Here's 5 facts of life.

1. Tough guys don't broadcast their toughness.
2. Little fish get eaten by big fish, big fish get eaten by bigger fish.
3. Drinking does not make you tougher only sloppier.
4. Avoid fighting unless you are on the defense.
5. A corpse is useless.

Take this advice and you'll stay alive and out of jail, and maybe people will respect you for who you are and what you do, not what you say you are and can do.

Take care.

Thusnelda
Friday, October 16th, 2009, 02:02 PM
There can be different opinions on this matter but I think it´s not right to bash Berserkergang as a whole group for his more...unique opinion. :| Now he´s gone and I think that wasn´t worth it.

Mjolnir
Friday, October 16th, 2009, 02:22 PM
There can be different opinions on this matter but I think it´s not right to bash Berserkergang as a whole group for his more...unique opinion. :| Now he´s gone and I think that wasn´t worth it.

I can agree with you. I can imagine people are put off because he is a self confessed alcoholic. All of us are pretending we are perfect Germanics, without flaws.....Thats bull.... I know I am not....I am trying to better myself each day, because I am not perfect and perfection is something to strife for.
Germanics can t be all philosophers , great generals, productional farmers, intelligent politicians...If we all were, we would have been extinct by now.

Ok, I' ll be honest. I despice genetic degeneration. I loath weakness.
As a matter of fact, I hate it.... But I don't think he is weak and I don t think he is a lost cause.

Furthermore, I actually agree with him on certain basic levels. All this talk isn't getting us anywhere whilst we are not willing to take action. We are learning our heritage,we are evaluating options, we are discussing tactics to help our cause.

I think Beserker needs to work on himself, true. But he might have talents we dont have (beside the drinking and fighting when drunk, thats not the warrior gene...thats the alcoholic dumb fighting). But once he gets his flaws straightened out he won t be a lesser man, actually he will be someone I can relate to.

Beserker, more on a personal note, I think you need to quit drinking and quit being arrested for brawls which amount to nothing, besides screwing yourself over. Your behaviour is the biggest problem in your life right now. Try to get it straightened out.

Take care comrad.

Bärin
Friday, October 16th, 2009, 02:49 PM
I am not going to praise any person who engages in alcoholic addiction, especially if it results in talking shit to one's own mother. :thumbdown
When I do something wrong, my parents criticize me, and I learned to appreciate it. Closing the eyes, ignoring or saying it's ok when it's not does more damage to our people than what you name "bashing" them.
If we care about our people we must criticize them harshly when they're wrong, force them to snap out of it. I am sick and tired of political correctness when our people do wrong. I wasn't politically correct about miscegenators and I won't be about alcoholics either. Just like miscegenation, alcoholism ruins the race physically and mentally, and we should avoid it before it happens.

Mjolnir
Friday, October 16th, 2009, 03:04 PM
I am not going to praise any person who engages in alcoholic addiction, especially if it results in talking shit to one's own mother. :thumbdown
When I do something wrong, my parents criticize me, and I learned to appreciate it. Closing the eyes, ignoring or saying it's ok when it's not does more damage to our people than what you name "bashing" them.
If we care about our people we must criticize them harshly when they're wrong, force them to snap out of it. I am sick and tired of political correctness when our people do wrong. I wasn't politically correct about miscegenators and I won't be about alcoholics either. Just like miscegenation, alcoholism ruins the race physically and mentally, and we should avoid it before it happens.

You are on point...But don t you think you are jumping to conclusions?
I still have to encounter the first "perfect" Germanic.....Maybe its you...

I agree alcoholism and blunt non selective agression isn t a Germanic way of life.

Bärin
Friday, October 16th, 2009, 03:15 PM
You are on point...But don t you think you are jumping to conclusions?
I still have to encounter the first "perfect" Germanic.....Maybe its you...

I agree alcoholism and blunt non selective agression isn t a Germanic way of life.
"Let he without sin cast the first stone" is Christian thinking. You don't have to be perfect to criticize. There is no perfect Germanic. If that was the logic then no one would be allowed to criticize because they aren't perfect, and then we wouldn't know what's wrong and what's right, we would leave in a 100% PC world where everyone shuts up when they see decadence, because they're not perfect either.

Mjolnir
Friday, October 16th, 2009, 03:17 PM
"Let he without sin cast the first stone" is Christian thinking. You don't have to be perfect to criticize. There is no perfect Germanic. If that was the logic then no one would be allowed to criticize because they aren't perfect, and then we wouldn't know what's wrong and what's right, we would leave in a 100% PC world where everyone shuts up when they see decadence, because they're not perfect either.

I am not saying you can t critize him. I already did.
You/One need(s) to take into account we all need to strife for perfection, not just Beserker.
In a world no one strifes for perfection, we would all be communists :D

Bärin
Friday, October 16th, 2009, 03:21 PM
You/One need(s) to take into account we all need to strife for perfection, not just Beserker.

In a world no one strifes for perfection, we would all be communists :D
I am striving for perfection. :)

Mjolnir
Friday, October 16th, 2009, 03:25 PM
I am striving for perfection. :)

We all should...Not just Beserker. Although he has some problems of his own.
What do you mean by national communist belief?

I can' t unite nationalist with communism.. Ik actually hate communism.

Rightpath
Friday, October 16th, 2009, 03:41 PM
I am not saying you can t critize him. I already did. :thumbup

For the most part everybody who has commented on this situation has offered constructive criticism, and it is up to Beserkergang wether or not he wishes to take this criticism onboard. I sincerely he he does.

What do you mean by national communist belief?

I can' t unite nationalist with communism.. Ik actually hate communism.

This is starting to go off topic, the thread is not about Bärin or her political views ;)

Mjolnir
Friday, October 16th, 2009, 03:50 PM
:thumbup

For the most part everybody who has commented on this situation has offered constructive criticism, and it is up to Beserkergang wether or not he wishes to take this criticism onboard. I sincerely he he does.

This is starting to go off topic, the thread is not about Bärin or her political views ;)

Constructive criticism is allright if you are critical to yourself too. I have only read some posts concerning the weaknesses of others than Beserkergang while criticising his more than mediocre flaws.

And concerning Bärin, I am just curious what makes her tick in a nationalist communist way. I can't get my head around national communism....Maybe a good point for a new thread.

Bärin
Friday, October 16th, 2009, 03:55 PM
I am critical to myself, I know I made mistakes and admit them, but my ideology isn't one of them. :)

There is a thread where I explain national communism. If you have comments please post them there because I don't want to be the one responsible for offtopics. ;)

National Communism (http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=112415)

Mjolnir
Friday, October 16th, 2009, 04:16 PM
I am critical to myself, I know I made mistakes and admit them, but my ideology isn't one of them. :)

There is a thread where I explain national communism. If you have comments please post them there because I don't want to be the one responsible for offtopics. ;)

National Communism (http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=112415)

My ideology isn' t a compromise either.
I have read your thread and thanks for the explenation. It isn t something I can relate to. I believe in the laws of nature.

Rightpath
Friday, October 16th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Constructive criticism is allright if you are critical to yourself too

We have a saying in this country, "People in glass houses should not throw stones." this is similar to the let he without sin cast the first stone... but without the religious aspect/link.

I have had my issues with drink at times as well, it is important to learn from your mistakes... not run away from them.

I have had my problems with drinking too much, the cause of which was the death of my second child at the age of 2 weeks. I could find no answers and for a long time after that I would drink large amounts of alcohol to forget and numb the pain. I am hugely critical of this, it helped nobody... The answer to ones pain can not be found in the bottom of a bottle, I was useless in this state and eventualy this became clear to me.... mainly through criticism and the fact my family and friends were not prepared to tollerate it.

If any of you were raised the way I was, shown zero love like I was, and had to see the things I have witnessed, you would all be in my shoes. Guarenteed.

This is a common excuse, and one I used for a while... But it is very counter productive. As you grow older you can make positive changes in your life and learn to let go of the pain, if you hold on to the pain and let it influence your life you can never win.

Life is a battle, like your fights it is a battle you should not imagine loosing.

Alcoholism and partying are vices I need to put all my effort into to overcome. I apologize deeply. I had no recollection of that post. But yeah here's some fight pics. Hope you guys can forgive me.

There was the forgiveness and support after this post, but it seemed to me that things got back to the same level again not long after. Perhaps it was the Alcohol which put things back that way. IMO the most sensible thing to do would be to use the forum in a better state of mind.

Mjolnir
Friday, October 16th, 2009, 04:41 PM
We have a saying in this country, "People in glass houses should not throw stones." this is similar to the let he without sin cast the first stone... but without the religious aspect/link.

I hear you. I am not christian.
Although that rule is a Germanic one. Strife for the best....Strife for the best in you and in others.

Bittereinder
Saturday, October 17th, 2009, 07:19 AM
I apologize if I was harsh with Berserkergang in anyone’s opinion. I believe that the ‘alcoholism’ excuse is exactly that an excuse, in the times we are living we are given excuses, an example would be:

This is not Germanic spirit and if Berserkergang cannot realize that it is my duty to be as forthcoming and direct as possible.

I spent seven months in a rehabilitation centre for substance abuse and if I had the attitude that Berserkergang has I would have accepted the same excuse ie. that addiction is a genetic defect. Bullsh1t, these are convenient excuses for living a live not becoming our internal power and potential and it suites the NWO that we have these excuses to be nothing more the a drunkard, racist who has a chip on his shoulder and seeks to validate his character through brawling.

Here is an example of what happened in NSDAP Germany in a similar situation:

From Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruno_Gesche)

Gesche once again opened the door for Himmler, when in early 1942, after another session of heavy-drinking, he pulled his pistol and threatened a fellow SS officer. Although the incident escalated no further, after Himmler was informed of the events, even Gesche's close relationship with Hitler could not save him from the wrath of the Reichsführer-SS. Gesche was swiftly dismissed from his command of the Begleitkommando, again required to abstain from drinking for three years, and most importantly, the 37-year-old with no prior combat experience was ordered to the Eastern Front to join the Waffen-SS unit, 5th SS Panzer Division Wiking. The 5th SS, from the moment Gesche arrived in the summer of 1942, engaged in bitter battles with Soviet forces for control of the oil-rich Caucasus.

Lastly I don’t think the biggest problem was his drinking, he has a rotten attitude and went from being a bombastic prick to being extremely apologetic and down cast to going right back to his self glorification on deplorable grounds. Surely we have need of people who are willing to pick up the sword, but if he is likely to turn that sword on his brother he has no use to me.

I hope this clarifies my stance on this matter.

Berserkergang
Monday, October 19th, 2009, 08:11 AM
I will post again when sober.

Until that day.

I shalll bid you farewell my Germanic Cormagnid Brethern.

Bittereinder
Monday, October 19th, 2009, 09:00 AM
Goodluck Berserker hope to hear from you soon. May your Germanic spirit guide you to your path in life! :(

Ocko
Monday, October 19th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Accept who your are and where you are.

Perseverance and patience are good values. No matter how often you fail, pick yourself up and keep walking.

good luck, brother, may the gods be with you

celticruine
Monday, October 19th, 2009, 08:30 PM
I will post again when sober.

Until that day.

I shalll bid you farewell my Germanic Cormagnid Brethern.

It´s the one and only right decision you can make.
Even if you got problems that should only make you stronger.
Somebody believing to Gods or a God.
You can only choose your Way of life :) :thumbup
Perhaps a rehab is still needed if you can´t change your situation alone.
Take all the help you can get it´s not a Sign of Weakness.

Berserkergang
Saturday, October 31st, 2009, 12:55 AM
I have not touched alcohol since my last post. It's the longest I have gone without liquor in a long time. I am back to eating a strict paleolithic diet as well and have never looked or felt better physically and mentally. I just want to thank those of you for your support, as I would still be drinking without that kick in my rear.

Blod og Jord
Monday, November 2nd, 2009, 04:49 AM
Because this thread has gone off topic in many directions the discussions were moved elsewhere.

Here's where to track them:

The plants our ancestors used:
http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=90075

The difference between Celts and Germanics:
http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=98379

Bavarians and Celts:
http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=55368