PDA

View Full Version : The Real Slave Traders

Nachtengel
Monday, August 31st, 2009, 09:03 AM
For decades, the White people of America have been subjected to a continual barrage from Blacks and others that you and I are somehow "responsible" for the African slave trade and that we need to "atone" for our "guilt." Their are a number of flaws with the idea that we are somehow "responsible" for the African slave trade. First of all, very few White people even owned slaves-slavery was a rich man's pursuit and slavery did not exist amongst the middle and working classes of White people. Second of all, even if every one of us had an ancestor who owned slaves (which is an extremely unlikely proposition), it makes little sense to blame the children for the supposed sins of their fathers. Third of all, it is a fact that Blacks sold their own kind into slavery. As this is the case, Blacks are every bit as much to blame for slavery as are Whites. Fourth, European Whites did not bring the slaves to America. On the contrary, it was the Asiatic Jews who brought them here (as Louis Fahrakkan has also pointed out). Below is a listing of the Jewish slave ships and the Jewish owners of them.

Name of ship......Owners........................ .................Real ethnicity
Abigail..............Aaron Lopez, Moses Levy, Jacob Franks..........Jews
Crown..............Issac Levy and Nathan Simpson.....................Jews
Nassau.............Moses Levy.................................... .............Jew
Four Sisters.......Moses Levy.................................... .............Jew
Anne & Eliza......Justus Bosch and John Abrams.......................Jews
Prudent Betty....Henry Cruger and Jacob Phoenix.....................Jews
Hester..............Mordecai and David Gomez............................Jews
Elizabeth...........Mordecai and David Gomez............................Jews
Antigua.............Nathan Marston and Abram Lyell....................Jews
Betsy...............Wm. De Woolf................................... ...........Jew
Polly................James De Woolf................................... ..........Jew
White Horse......Jan de Sweevts................................. ............Jew
Expedition.........John and Jacob Roosevelt...........................Jews
Charlotte..........Moses and Sam Levy and Jacob Franks.............Jews
Caracoa...........Moses and Sam Levy.................................... .Jews

Source: Elizabeth Donnan, 4 Volumes, 'Documents Illustrative of the History of the Slave Trade to America' Washington, D.C. 1930, 1935 Carnegie Institute of Technology, Pittsburgh, Pa.

There is nothing whatsoever for the White race to feel guilty concerning slavery and it is time to quit apologizing for something others are responsible for. Besides, approximately six hundred thousand White soldiers died in the American Civil War. Have you ever heard of Blacks paying homage to or thanking these men?

Source: http://globalfire.tv/nj/09en/history/slavebringers.htm

SaxonPagan
Wednesday, September 1st, 2010, 06:10 PM
Belated thanks for that, Todesengel, and here (one year later) is an excellent video by David Duke on the subject ...

GUE0si2llTY

kuehnelt
Wednesday, September 1st, 2010, 10:03 PM
it was the Asiatic Jews who brought them here

... and then sold them, to people who would have been buying them. There are two parties to an exchange. To someone who does believe that there's any guilt or need for atonement, fingering Jews does nothing. Here's a video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s) of a black who hilariously doesn't even register his interviewer's Jewishness, after the interviewer says "Well, I'm a Jew." in a very puffed-up way of saying "your problems are with those nasty whites, not with me."

Of someone who scoffs at suggestions of guilt or atonement, I think it's important to not miss this important lesson from history: don't accept savages even as farm equipment! They're still here long after their 'use by' date, and I certainly wish that they were all still enjoying their assuredly paradisical racism-free homelands. The slave-purchasers do have this much to atone for.

SaxonPagan
Thursday, September 2nd, 2010, 08:14 PM
it was the Asiatic Jews who brought them here

... and then sold them, to people who would have been buying them. There are two parties to an exchange. To someone who does believe that there's any guilt or need for atonement, fingering Jews does nothing.

I think one of the points DD was making was that the Jews did not just control the sale of slaves but were also the main group of slave owners!