PDA

View Full Version : Military Craft Mistaken as UFOs

Mooi Meisie
Thursday, August 27th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Does anyone think that most UFOs are really say USA military airplanes? New, classified planes, which they are happy to be misidentified as UFOs?

I had read about how black triangles seen in Europe were later known to be stealth bombers, when they became public in the 1990s.

Any opinions?

ĈinvargR
Sunday, August 30th, 2009, 01:53 AM
Once when I was about 12, so around 1998, I saw a triangle in the night sky flying, but it could've been anything I guess. IIRC it looked like it passed a regular/propelled plane, made a u-turn and followed it. It was either that triangle that did that, or another of the "UFO's" I've seen.

During the cold war, I don't know if it's confirmed but there was at least indications that even American/NATO submarines went into our territory, so that they'd do this kind of thing here despite having good relations with us isn't impossible.

Chlodovech
Sunday, August 30th, 2009, 03:05 AM
I had read about how black triangles seen in Europe were later known to be stealth bombers, when they became public in the 1990s.

I find the locations these US military aircraft show up perplexing, if indeed they are directly linked to the government, and not the private industry.

When we had the Belgian UFO wave at the end of the Cold War, triangular shapes flew slowly over Wallonia. Sometimes they hoovered over certain places, like church towers, much to the amazement of onlookers. Stealths don't stick to a particular point in the sky. And our F16 fighter jets couldn't intercept these machines.

The US testing its planes over densely populated European countries seems unlikely to me.

Gardisten
Friday, October 2nd, 2009, 05:00 AM
I find the locations these US military aircraft show up perplexing, if indeed they are directly linked to the government, and not the private industry.

When we had the Belgian UFO wave at the end of the Cold War, triangular shapes flew slowly over Wallonia. Sometimes they hoovered over certain places, like church towers, much to the amazement of onlookers. Stealths don't stick to a particular point in the sky. And our F16 fighter jets couldn't intercept these machines.

The US testing its planes over densely populated European countries seems unlikely to me.

Or maybe that's why they are testing them there, because it would seem so unlikely. There was a similar incident with one of these triangular craft in the American midwest. It was tracked by a number of different police officers over through five counties, which would be a fair distance. And this was in relative close proximity to an air force base, too, if I recall correctly. My guess is that this is a sort of weapons platform. When you think that current stealth technology was developed in the 1960s, it's not unrealistic to conclude that extremely more advanced technology has been developed since then. If this is the case, and it is eventually deployed, it will really be a sight to behold no doubt...

Chlodovech
Friday, October 2nd, 2009, 09:44 PM
Or maybe that's why they are testing them there, because it would seem so unlikely.

As in: if you wanna hide something, do it in plain view? It's a possibility.

However, if UFOs were military aircraft, then they could only belong to the strongest airforce in the world - the USAAF - and foreign intelligent services would know about it. In fact, secret projects don't remain secret for very long - the most advanced USAAF project is the Aurora bomber, it should be a top secret project, but one can research it on the internet. More importantly, the Aurora bomber does not resemble a UFO, nor has it its capabilities.

No military opposing the US in armed conflict ever mentioned being attacked by flying saucers - so why create this advanced weapons platform when it's not to be used in wars. Indeed, why not use the technology to revolutionize warfare - and develop fast, low hoovering 'tanks', and 'air cavalry' composed of soldiers straddling one-seater 'aerial motorcycles'?

Also, UFOs defy the laws of nature - the most bizarre aspect is how at least a number of them are able to split themselves up in several smaller UFOs. A human pilot shouldn't be able to survive most UFO manoeuvres.

Another problem with the 'military theory' is that American military aircraft (http://www.14wfie.com/global/story.asp?s=4934557) and installations (http://unconventionalindividualist.wordpress.co m/2008/07/22/nuclear-facilities-shutdowns-by-ufos-the-american-government-does-not-want-the-american-people-to-know-the-facts/) have been 'attacked' by UFOs, the battle of Los Angeles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles) comes to mind as well. There were flying saucers sightings long before the USAAF even had jet power.

UFOs could be man made after all, being used by the happy, elected few - or they are manufactured poweful optic illusions - in both of these cases, I'd still say that flying saucers are a weapon in a psychological warfare operation against the population of the world, for undisclosed reasons. But it won't take us another century to discover what these phenomena are all about.

Gardisten
Sunday, October 4th, 2009, 06:31 AM
It would seem that the whole basis of the UFO phenomena and the US military's dubious involvement in investigating/debunking it has been to provide a cover for weapons development. Not only does it obfuscate the military's activities, as you seem to be implying, one could be led to believe that this is intended to groom people into accepting as normal things hoving in the sky. I certainly never stated that these "weapons platforms" would be used during a "war".

prodeutsch
Sunday, October 4th, 2009, 08:53 PM
It would seem that the whole basis of the UFO phenomena and the US military's dubious involvement in investigating/debunking it has been to provide a cover for weapons development. Not only does it obfuscate the military's activities, as you seem to be implying, one could be led to believe that this is intended to groom people into accepting as normal things hoving in the sky. I certainly never stated that these "weapons platforms" would be used during a "war".

Must be a slow day up in the "great white north!" :) Why would the U.S. or any other country develop weapons just so they could not be used in a war? Me thinks Canadian drinking water has some secret ingredient planted by the CIA! ;)

Chlodovech
Monday, November 16th, 2009, 09:25 PM
I think this is somewhat relevant to the debate.

uVa5rYKsG04

Oski
Monday, November 16th, 2009, 09:34 PM
When I was 20 myself and some other campers watched an object bouncing around in space until it stopped and zoomed away straight in one direction. The other night on history channel they were saying that in space there is no "Drag" and that is how military craft will maneuver. Most UFOs = classified projects IMO.

frippardthree
Friday, November 20th, 2009, 04:59 AM
I would have to agree with the speculation, that there are many UFO sightings, that are actually eye-whiteness accounts of Military aircraft being tested. I do not believe that it is any coincidence, that many of these sightings are from Arizona, New Mexico, & Mexico, as NASA, The United States Army, & The United States Airforce have operations in Arizona & New Mexico. I have come to the conclusion that many of these sightings are simply cases of mistaken identity. I do not rule out the possibility that the Earth is not alone, however.

UFO Reported in Arizona, New Mexico
Tuesday , May 19, 2009

NASA officials say it wasn't an alien spacecraft people in Arizona and New Mexico spotted floating far above them in the clear blue sky, just a giant research balloon.

Federal Aviation Administration spokesman Ian Gregor says he got calls about the object all afternoon Monday.

Bill Stepp of NASA's Columbia Scientific Balloon Facility in Palestine, Texas, says the mysterious flying orb was a 4,000-pound NASA research balloon used to measure gamma ray emissions.

Stepp says the balloon usually floats at 130,000 feet and can be seen for about 170 miles on a clear day.

Jennifer McCoy, who runs a UFO-themed Store in Sedona with her husband, says it "looked like the gigantic bubble from the Wizard of Oz."

Retrieved From:http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,520616,00.html?sPage=fnc/scitech/space

Between January 1947 and December 1952 at least 16 crashed or downed alien craft, 65 alien bodies, and 1 live alien were recovered. An additional alien craft had exploded and nothing was recovered from that incident. Of these incidents, 13 occurred within the borders of the United States not including the craft which disintegrated in the air. Of these 13, 1 was in Arizona, 11 were in New Mexico, and 1 was in Nevada. Three occurred in foreign countries. Of those, 1 was in Norway, and the last two were in Mexico. Sightings of UFO's were so numerous that serious investigation and debunking of each report became impossible utilizing the existing intelligence assets. An alien craft was found on February 13, 1948 on a Mesa near Aztec New Mexico. Another craft was located on March 25, 1948 in Hart Canyon near Aztec New Mexico. It was 100 feet in diameter. A total of 17 alien bodies were recovered from those craft. Of even greater significance was the discovery of a large number of human body parts stored within both of these vehicles.

More:http://www.empereur.com/ufo.html