PDA

View Full Version : Denmark: 65% Fear Race-Riots

Aeternitas
Monday, July 6th, 2009, 09:30 PM
politiken.dk - 05 July 2009

Danes are afraid that the current gang warfare will develop into race riots. Almost two-thirds of Danes fear that the current conflict between the Hells Angels and immigrant gangs will develop into a regular racial conflict, according to a Megafon poll for Politiken and TV2.

Some 65 percent of those asked say that they fear that the gang war will develop into race riots, street warfare and general unrest.
Police downplay conflict Police authorities, however, do not believe that race riots are a likely scenario in Denmark.

"But I can understand that people are worried. I would urge people to look at what is actually happening, rather than listening to the rhetoric from the various parties to the conflict. Source (http://en.europenews.dk/Denmark-65-fear-race-riots-122136.html)

Willow
Monday, July 6th, 2009, 10:15 PM
I know that the Hell's Angels are far from perfect, and they probably deal drugs and who knows what else they're involved in, but at least they're actually standing up to these darkie gangs, which is a damn sight more than anybody else does. To me, they're sort of 'modern' vikings. I'd support them against all those Turks etc any day...

Chlodovech
Thursday, July 9th, 2009, 01:56 AM
I hate these false polls. :)

You can either answer if you're scared or not - and the result always comes across as pro-multiculturalism: those who are scared seem to prefer the status-quo, and those who aren't afraid - well, they too. The latter seem to think that everything is well in paradise.

Willow
Sunday, August 23rd, 2009, 12:49 AM
I especially liked reading 'the jackals manifesto' - i found it very good. Like i said in a previous post, i take my hat off (if i wore one!) to these bikers. I find Danes to be very apathetic in general to the problems right under their noses, and so the bikers are the only ones actually doing something about the darkie problem (as i like to call it!) Good on them, i say...:thumbup

velvet
Monday, August 24th, 2009, 10:46 PM
More about the organisation structure of Hell's Angels here (http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=119239) ;)

Ward
Wednesday, August 26th, 2009, 04:54 AM
All I can say is God help Denmark if it has to turn to the Hell's Angels for salvation.

The fact that Europeans are joining American biker gangs like Hell's Angels and Bandidos is really pathetic. Are Europeans really in such bad shape that they can't even create their own biker clubs?

I love riding motorcycles, but the average biker club consists of a bunch of fat, ugly, dirty human slugs. And Hell's Angels are no better than the Aryan Brotherhood (the white American prison gang). They might pay a bit of lip-service to patriotism, but racketeering (especially drug-dealing) is their first order of business.

velvet
Wednesday, August 26th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Ach Torchy... ;)

The Hells Angels are here in Europe almost right from the beginning (70s), they are not exclusively American :P

And you really should not put them on the same level like criminal Bandidos. Nothing could be more far from the truth. Do you know a Hells Angel? No? Then dont talk about things you dont know.

It's funny how people complain constantly about the misunderstanding of patriots, white preservationists and so on caused by the leftist propaganda in the media and the very same people dont even start to question the media painted picture of the Hells Angels :P ;)

And honestly: where is YOUR action? Where do YOU start something to stop the current development? Or all the wanna-be right-wing people who whine all day long about the evil immigrants?

In contrast to all those wanna-be supremacists the Hells Angels have the balls to stand in for their view on honour and pride, so you better be quite, will you ;)

Ward
Friday, August 28th, 2009, 02:21 AM
Ach Torchy... ;)

The Hells Angels are here in Europe almost right from the beginning (70s), they are not exclusively American :P

And you really should not put them on the same level like criminal Bandidos. Nothing could be more far from the truth. Do you know a Hells Angel? No? Then dont talk about things you dont know.

It's funny how people complain constantly about the misunderstanding of patriots, white preservationists and so on caused by the leftist propaganda in the media and the very same people dont even start to question the media painted picture of the Hells Angels :P ;)

And honestly: where is YOUR action? Where do YOU start something to stop the current development? Or all the wanna-be right-wing people who whine all day long about the evil immigrants?

In contrast to all those wanna-be supremacists the Hells Angels have the balls to stand in for their view on honour and pride, so you better be quite, will you ;)

Velvet my dear, sometimes you can be a bit too presumptuous.

I've been a lot of places and met a lot of people in my time. A couple guys I used to be good friends with when I was younger now ride with the H.A. I don't really hang with them anymore as we chose different paths in life, but I still run into them on occasion. I can tell you for sure that they haven't done anything constructive for their folk or country. They've gotten fatter, sport neck tattoos and look like they haven't been taking much care of their teeth, but that's about it.

The media's portrayal of the H.A. in America is actually pretty accurate. Not every H.A. is a criminal, but there's a huge element of criminal scum in their ranks. They're heavily involved in the methamphetamine trade, which has been ravaging white working class communities here in the States. So if you're going to promote the H.A., you may as well promote the f***ing Mafia for God's sake.

Oh yeah, about 10 years ago I had a little run-in with your beloved Angels in Las Vegas. I accidentally bumped into one of these apes in a bar, and despite my apologizing, the guy insisted we "go outside." Being the young buck that I was, I wasn't going to back down.

I'm not trying to make myself out to be some badass fighter or anything, but I'm more athletic than the average biker, and when we got outside I really started to pound this piece of sh*t's face in. It was a totally fair fight, but since I was dominating it, his three buddies jumped in.

Next thing I know I wake up in the hospital with 12 stitches in the back of my head, cracked ribs, and a broken nose. My girlfriend at the time had witnessed the action, and she was totally traumatized by it. The guys had kicked me so many times while I was down, and I was bleeding so bad, that she actually thought I was dead (they had also knocked her to the ground when she tried to get them off of me).

This is typical H.A. behavior.

So please.. don't talk to me about Hell's Angels, because YOU really don't know what you're talking about.

Alizon Device
Friday, August 28th, 2009, 02:33 AM
Sorry to break into Torch Bearer's and Velvet's 'group hug', but what really concerned me about this article is...

Some 65 percent of those asked say that they fear that the gang war will develop into race riots, street warfare and general unrest.

I can only conclude from this statistic that the vast majority of Danes are pathetic, liberal, naive fools.
The only 2 Danes that buck this unfortunate trend, that I know of, are Ulex and Etherina.

Shame on Skandinavia! You should have seen what has happened with immigration South of your Lands. You should have heeded the warnings. Yet, you seem to have learned absolutely nothing!! :thumbdown

velvet
Friday, August 28th, 2009, 02:18 PM
This is typical H.A. behavior.

Hmpf, if this is true for America, then that is indeed a sad thing. It doesnt come near to my own experience with HAs though.
I've never witnessed something that you described, senseless fight for nothing and stuff. And I've been to the same clubs for several years.
Yes, I know they are into drugs sell and district battles, but the latter wasnt the case before Bandidos and Libanese gangs tried to get control. The control thing wasnt part of HAs, they have been there and they had the structures, yes, but they didnt thought about 'owning' a district or bs like that. And honestly, if there have to be something like that, I prefer my own people to have 'control', over Mafia, Bandidos or Libanese drugs rings :P The HAs keep such scum at least limited, something to which the police and politics is not able to.
We could speculate about how it would look like if HAs and other such indigenious group would not exist...

However, the Danish HAs has proven with their AK group that they are willing to take a stand, and that deserves recognition :shrug ;)

Todd
Friday, August 28th, 2009, 05:35 PM
I read about this several months ago, and don't know what to think of it. I've read nasty reports about the Danish Hell's Angels in the past, and have been told by Swedes that the Swedish Hell's Angels are involved in the usual gang activities. But anything that forces the issue on the politicians isn't a bad thing, either.

I think it is too late to peacefully deal with the immigration problem in much of the United States and Western Europe, but Scandinavia may be a different story. I don't know much about Denmark firsthand, but Norway and Finland haven't been completely overrun immigrants and idiots. Sweden is a different story, I guess. Every time I go there it seems less Swedish, which is sad.

What about Iceland? I guess Icelanders will face the same problems if they opt for EU membership.

Ward
Friday, August 28th, 2009, 09:37 PM
the Danish HAs has proven with their AK group that they are willing to take a stand, and that deserves recognition :shrug ;)

Well, I don't understand how our nations can be saved by gangs of dope dealers.

In America, racial tensions are common in the criminal underworld. Our prisons are virtual racial powder kegs. You'll find a ton of white guys in there with swastikas, SS bolts, and whatnot tattooed all over their bodies, talking about n*gger this and beaner that. But I hope you'll forgive me if I don't take seriously a bunch of convicted burglars, drug dealers, armed robbers, murderers, etc. In fact, I'd even say that the world would be better off if most of these guys were gassed.

I'm not sure if crystal methamphetamine has really gained much of a foothold in Europe yet, so maybe you don't fully appreciate what a devastating drug it is. It's just as deadly as crack cocaine, and Hell's Angels and Aryan Brotherhood types have played leading roles in its distribution, which is mostly consigned to poor white neighborhoods. These pieces of garbage are selling poison to their own people.

You yourself have (justifiably) scoffed at skinheads. Even if in Europe H.A.s limit their drug-dealing to marijuana (which I doubt), I'd still say they are even more degenerate than their skinhead counterparts.

And to say you'd rather have criminal activities in your neighborhood in the hands of natives as opposed to aliens sounds a bit strange. Rape is rape, armed robbery is armed robbery, getting nearly beaten to death is getting nearly beaten to death, no matter what the color of the perpetrator's skin. It's all inexcusable.

velvet
Friday, August 28th, 2009, 11:18 PM
Well, I don't understand how our nations can be saved by gangs of dope dealers.

Even if you dont like them (and I actually understand you due to your experience), and regardless of who they are, they can serve as an example.
And they will, probably, hopefully, bring the realisation of that immigrant's gang problem to another, wider level, because they are NOT the average skinhead, black block demonstrant or other known right-wing extremist subculture.

I dont say that they will save us, but they make at least a start. They have a well working network throughout Europe, and I honestly hope that such AK groups and jackal's manifestos will spread around Europe. Believe it or not, they send out members of these AKs to guard dangerous districts (which in doubt includes the main trainstation in your average city), where immigrant gangs go for a funny hunt on innocent old people walking their dogs, youths on their way home, do robberies of small shops and so on.
The police just backs, into many districts police, ambulance and firefighters dont go anymore, and even if a perpetrator is identified, nothing happens to them, because police is too coward to stand against half a street to arrest one.
Imagine the impact a group that takes care of these things will have among the average citizen. It will make people think, that's all, and that's all I expect to come from this. But as said, it has to start somewhere, somehow. And they do.

Something else. I've lived for some years directly beside a clubhouse of the Living Death (another mc befriended with HA (always nice BBQs there :D)), and I can tell you it was the safest neighborhood I've ever lived in.

However, I guess America and Europe are in many aspects quite different from each other, yet. But we are on the same road that America was on maybe 20 or 30 years ago. You have the black ghettos, we get right now the muslim ghettos. As the saying goes, 'violence generates counterviolence', crime generates countercrime. We will see where this will end...