PDA

View Full Version : Are the Infertile Unworthy to the Preservationist Cause?

Siebenbürgerin
Tuesday, July 28th, 2009, 09:25 PM
I've read many opinions of peoples supporting preservation, that having children is the key element of preservation. There are enough discussions about peoples who don't want children. But what about the peoples who can't have children at all, because of infertility? Do you consider them worthy, or unworthy to the preservationist cause?

My view is they could contribute in many other ways: politics, education, science and more, because nationalism isn't limited to child rearing. Anyway, what's your view on the infertile?

Svartljos
Tuesday, July 28th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Of course people who can't have children are just as fine as everyone else, unless you're asking a nutter. Infertile people can be just as much a part of a culture as anyone else, and as long as they subscribe to the values of a certain group (such as, Germans or Flemish or Chinese or any other example) then they are helping to promote and preserve its culture. If they chose to, they could also adopt children, perhaps saving them from an otherwise precarious situation. I'm sure some hardcore mentalists would want to have infertile surrogate mothers for all the babies reared in eugenics labs as well :p.

Freigeistige
Tuesday, July 28th, 2009, 09:51 PM
Somebody who could bear and raise children but refuse are not loyal to the preservationist cause. However, the infertile can provide many things besides children, even a Germanic home for unwanted children. Also, even without raising children, there is so much more that must be done. These people have less responsibilities and therefore are free to help get these things done. Every person loyal to the cause is an essential part of the cause, and we cannot afford to lose numbers.

Sigurd
Tuesday, July 28th, 2009, 10:05 PM
No, of course they are not unworthy to the Preservationist Cause. Each should contribute what they can contribute to their abilities.

It is shameful not to at least try to achieve something you are capable of, but you cannot scold someone for something they are not capable of. Scolding the infertile for not being able to procreate is like scolding the stupid for being incapable of participating in intellectual debate ... or the robustly-built for being ill-suited for competing in high-jump for that matter. :P

Essentially, as long as someone has their heart in the right place, and does everything to lead an orderly life, and tries their best to bring themselves into the Preservationist Cause whenever and wherever they can, by whatever means is at their very disposal - then they are worthy to be considered comrades.

If someone does not have children for a selfish reason, then this is contemptible. But if someone does not have children because they are unable to, it is clearly not. Much like someone who is unemployed because he is too lazy to look for a job is contemptible, whilst someone struggling to find a job after being made redundant is not contemptible as long as he tries his very best to find something.

The central point is - as long as you try to be the best you can, no one should hold those things against you which you are incapable of. Only the things which you are well capable of, but fail to perform, are rightful causes of scorn, IMHO. ;)

Bärin
Tuesday, July 28th, 2009, 10:09 PM
I don't think they're unworthy because they could do other things for the nationalist cause, as you say.

But I consider them inferior. Yes, eventhough they aren't infertile by choice. The negro isn't born a negro by choice either, but I still consider him inferior.

ladybright
Tuesday, July 28th, 2009, 10:31 PM
Not unworthy. I feel pity that the will never know a life growing inside them. There is much to be done and people without children have more free time.

I think that adoption is a wonderful thing for infertile couples.

Zimobog
Wednesday, July 29th, 2009, 01:38 AM
People who can't have kids should select an heir in their extended family and contribute to the financial well-being of that child. It should be a nephew or niece, but if an infertile person's own family is raising the kids "multiculti" they should select a heathen friend's child to be the benefactor of.

They should help pay for diapers, schooling, etc. with the main idea being that the mother of the child should not have to seek paying employment. Making sure our family's kids are getting all of mom's attention each day is a major priority around my house, one that we have sacrificed much financial gain to achive. It has been totally worth it. Other people aren't going to be able to afford it without help.

If people aren't able to have their own kids, than they could help make it easier for fertile family members to have more children than they could otherwise afford on their own by giving financial assistance.

They could have kind of a "godfather/godmother" relationship with the child and a special place in the family next to the parents.

Wyrd
Thursday, September 7th, 2017, 08:51 AM
I wouldn't say unworthy, it is something out of their control. However today, many infertile conditions can be treated through artificial insemination, surrogate motherhood, at worst adoption. So it's still possible to enjoy mother/fatherhood while being infertile. :)

Sigurd
Thursday, September 7th, 2017, 09:06 AM
Seeing that this thread has been subject to necromancy anyway, I'm going to add an extra viewpoint to this: Infertility not due to having no choice, but infertility due to earlier bad choices.

I do have a close political associate who received a vasectomy in his 20s without procreating. At the time he didn't understand that the very real over-population topic was only aimed at decimating white folks, and hadn't happened upon the preservationist scene yet, but at the end of the day it's something pretty final, since re-constructing the semen ladder isn't really affordable at a worker's wage.

Naturally, at this stage he might handle things differently. But, at the same time, it now enables him to act in a preservationist function in ways those of us who always have a family to consider: If he lost his job, he'd simply take a lesser paid one and himself and his wife would be able to afford less. This ability to be more outspoken and active about things allows for much more to happen than with those of us who double- and triple-think whether any repression from the state could have an adverse effect on their family life.

This was a difficult question for me to ponder upon, but: No, I don't consider this former choice a reason to be counted as an 'inferior preservationist' in that sense, despite being "self-inflicted": I do still think they'd make good parents if there was an option, and being both Heathens and staunch patriots I am thinking that I will give 'Heathen godparentage' for one of my future children to them, in this way they can still also play their part, especially if something unexpected should happen to me. :)

Wolf Guard
Thursday, September 7th, 2017, 06:51 PM
As long as they are appropriately devoted to our Folk, then yes, of course they are worthy of our cause.

I would encourage those who are infertile to find a good doctor and do some research. I have read that there are supplements, lifestyle/dietary changes, and medications that can sometimes increase fertility.

Those without children should take advantage of their free time to find ways to invest in our Folk. ie, set aside a commitment to any nieces/nephews or other young people in your life. If you have none, you can still devote time/resources to causes/organizations that help our Folk.

Theunissen
Thursday, September 7th, 2017, 08:45 PM
As long as they are appropriately devoted to our Folk, then yes, of course they are worthy of our cause.

I would encourage those who are infertile to find a good doctor and do some research. I have read that there are supplements, lifestyle/dietary changes, and medications that can sometimes increase fertility.

Those without children should take advantage of their free time to find ways to invest in our Folk. ie, set aside a commitment to any nieces/nephews or other young people in your life. If you have none, you can still devote time/resources to causes/organizations that help our Folk.

IMO "voluntary" not having children seems to be a bigger problem than biological or medical infertility. We do have high divorce rates in South Africa among Whites, with the result that divorcees don't commit to marriage again, at least not fully, and that again results in less children.

So in this case I view the cultural and social problems bigger than the biological or medical ones.

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, November 24th, 2018, 05:53 PM
Somebody who could bear and raise children but refuse are not loyal to the preservationist cause. However, the infertile can provide many things besides children, even a Germanic home for unwanted children. Also, even without raising children, there is so much more that must be done. These people have less responsibilities and therefore are free to help get these things done. Every person loyal to the cause is an essential part of the cause, and we cannot afford to lose numbers.

Then that would rule out Hitler and Savitri Devi then! Not to mention Hollywood neo-nutzis such as Anglin.

IMO "voluntary" not having children seems to be a bigger problem than biological or medical infertility. We do have high divorce rates in South Africa among Whites, with the result that divorcees don't commit to marriage again, at least not fully, and that again results in less children.

So in this case I view the cultural and social problems bigger than the biological or medical ones.

One does not need the institution of legal marriage in order to reproduce.

I wouldn't say unworthy, it is something out of their control. However today, many infertile conditions can be treated through artificial insemination, surrogate motherhood, at worst adoption. So it's still possible to enjoy mother/fatherhood while being infertile. :)

I realise that you are very young but you should not assume that parenthood is necessarily 'enjoyable'!

Why interfere with and gainsay what Mother Nature has decreed?

People who can't have kids should select an heir in their extended family and contribute to the financial well-being of that child. It should be a nephew or niece, but if an infertile person's own family is raising the kids "multiculti" they should select a heathen friend's child to be the benefactor of.

They should help pay for diapers, schooling, etc. with the main idea being that the mother of the child should not have to seek paying employment. Making sure our family's kids are getting all of mom's attention each day is a major priority around my house, one that we have sacrificed much financial gain to achive. It has been totally worth it. Other people aren't going to be able to afford it without help.

If people aren't able to have their own kids, than they could help make it easier for fertile family members to have more children than they could otherwise afford on their own by giving financial assistance.

They could have kind of a "godfather/godmother" relationship with the child and a special place in the family next to the parents.

Surely the responsibility of raising a child starts and ends with its parents, not some fairy godmother?

J.Yaxley
Saturday, November 24th, 2018, 07:36 PM
Why interfere with and gainsay what Mother Nature has decreed?

Because our people are being flooded with toxic endocrine disruptors which have caused the rate of infertility to skyrocket since the 1940s.

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, November 24th, 2018, 07:58 PM
Because our people are being flooded with toxic endocrine disruptors which have caused the rate of infertility to skyrocket since the 1940s.

I see, nothing to do with the diet and average weight of American and other western women?

J.Yaxley
Saturday, November 24th, 2018, 08:50 PM
I see, nothing to do with the diet and average weight of American and other western women?

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/3f/1a/77/3f1a77556c6e9992df1d2e13fcbbb476.jpg

Let's get this straight: I was talking about toxic chemicals known to decrease fertility and your response was to go off on a tangent about obese women.

But hey go ahead and advocate policies that decrease the White birth rate because 'muh noble mother nature wills it' - that sounds like a brilliant tactic to win power.

Wuotans Krieger
Saturday, November 24th, 2018, 08:54 PM
I believe that you are peddling a conspiracy theory worthy of the David Icke forum. In reality the real issues are the appalling health of American and other western women. Less alcohol, no pizzas for breakfast and a little bit of exercise may not only turn things around for these women but may even help them to attract a man to begin with!

Finnish Swede
Saturday, November 24th, 2018, 11:13 PM
I believe that you are peddling a conspiracy theory worthy of the David Icke forum. In reality the real issues are the appalling health of American and other western women. Less alcohol, no pizzas for breakfast and a little bit of exercise may not only turn things around for these women but may even help them to attract a man to begin with!

LOL. You are kidding now .... nobody will eat pizzas as breakfast, right?

Normal breakfast:
https://im.mtv.fi/image/6782828/landscape16_9/1024/576/290c4c041b1b0a4ffb5dcf5d6d892fa5/mE/aamupala-aamiainen.jpg
http://brunssipartio.fi/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/image8.jpg
https://www.vastavalo.net/albums/userpics/17515/normal__MG_3349_3mtb3.jpg
http://www.uniresta.fi/media/kuvat/ravintola-agentti/aamiainen-juliniassa/cache/img_7132-2-800x800.jpg

Víðálfr
Sunday, November 25th, 2018, 12:01 AM
Yes, it's possible for infertile people to have children too, but is it worth the effort if it's for natural reasons?
I've heard about some cases when they tried to have kids no matter what... they finally had kids, but it was not good. Some people are not supposed to be parents, really. Some people can be good parents, while others not.

I think there's a place for everyone in the preservationist cause... Some can be good parents, if not for their own children, at least for the children of others who can't raise them properly. While some others are better for other tasks, like already said in this thread.

It is not all about having children, exclusively, of course this is important too, but also the quality of education, preserving the culture, activism and some other things which need time and dedication.

Also, some simply are not lucky enough to find the right partner, even though they are fertile and want kids. It's better for kids to have proper family, or at least proper parents to raise them, even if parents are not together. There are situations and situations, and no one is to blame or to be considered unworthy, as long as they are doing the best in the best way they can.

Wuotans Krieger
Sunday, November 25th, 2018, 11:21 AM
Finnish Swede, no one in England , nor I suspect in the USA eats that kind of breakfast. I only eat once, maybe twice a day as I cannot stand to eat anything until many hours after waking up. Where people do breakfast in this country (or in the USA) I can assure you it is not healthy. Greasy fried food.Women are getting fatter due to the 'laddish' culture of consuming vast quantities of alcohol and junk food such as pizzas. Driving around in cars also does not help. How strange it is that fat women tend to drive small cars, listening to dreadful pop music at full blast. I have seen people 1/3 of my age catch a bus just to literally go down a road that would take them no more than 5 minutes to walk!

J.Yaxley
Sunday, November 25th, 2018, 03:45 PM
I believe that you are peddling a conspiracy theory worthy of the David Icke forum.

It's not a conspiracy nor does it have anything to do with David Icke. Everyone knows greasy food is bad but so are phthalates, bisphenols, ractopamine, and pesticides - all of which are leaching into American food. There are literally dozens of studies showing the negative effects this has on men (it damages the Leydig Cells in one's testes) and it impacts women too. Proof of the damage caused by these chemicals comes from the deformed frogs that have been popping up all across the American Midwest for 20 years:

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2012/07/17/environment/ney-pond-deformed-frogs

https://www.pca.state.mn.us/photographs-deformed-frogs

https://www.minnpost.com/sites/default/files/asset/t/t7zspj/t7zspj.jpg

I've seen frogs like this IRL and it's obvious that the pesticides used here are toxic. It's also obvious that diet itself is an issue. These things are not contradictory. For what it's worth, the UK's food supply is dramatically healthier than America's (there is a reason why your nation bans ractopamine, the hormonal pellets put into cattle, and several pesticides - all of which are commonly used in America)

Wuotans Krieger
Sunday, November 25th, 2018, 04:47 PM
You certainly do have a problem with pesticides in the USA and it troubles me that as the United Kingdom leaves the European Union that it may be tempted to import foodstuffs from the USA which would be a very big mistake. I for one would not buy imported American food.

Finnish Swede
Sunday, November 25th, 2018, 06:50 PM
Finnish Swede, no one in England , nor I suspect in the USA eats that kind of breakfast.

I see.

Well, it is their lost.

The first food I learned to make (as a kid) was exactly morning porridge.

Wuotans Krieger
Sunday, November 25th, 2018, 06:56 PM
I see.

Well, it is their lost.

The first food I learned to make (as a kid) was exactly morning porridge.

I like porridge but I cannot eat a thing until at least mid day. I have one, sometimes two meals a day.