PDA

View Full Version : Jewish Supremacism: My Awakening on the Jewish Question



BodewinTheSilent
Sunday, December 1st, 2002, 09:47 PM
Jewish Supremacism: My Awakening on the Jewish Question
By David Duke

Link: http://www.wcotc.com/jewishsupremacism/

PDF file, 3.3 MB

Ederico
Monday, December 2nd, 2002, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the link, is that the whole book?

BodewinTheSilent
Monday, December 2nd, 2002, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Nazzjonalist
Thanks for the link, is that the whole book?

Yes, it's the entire book. Thus far, it's only been published as an e-book, so far as I am aware.

Reno
Tuesday, December 3rd, 2002, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by Heimdall
Yes, it's the entire book. Thus far, it's only been published as an e-book, so far as I am aware.

Well, it would be considered "career suicide" for any publisher to publish that on paper.

Ederico
Wednesday, December 4th, 2002, 05:39 PM
The book is extremely interesting and well written in an easily understandable manner, I am really enjoying reading it. Thanks again for the link.

BodewinTheSilent
Thursday, December 5th, 2002, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Nazzjonalist
The book is extremely interesting and well written in an easily understandable manner, I am really enjoying reading it. Thanks again for the link.

I'm glad that you enjoyed the book. You may also find this online book interesting: it's Professor Kevin MacDonald's A People That Shall Dwell Alone: Judaism as a Group Evolutionary Strategy.

Link: http://books.iuniverse.com/viewgiftoc.asp?isbn=0595228380&page=1&ori_isbn=0595228380

If you liked that, you may also like this essay of his: Jewish Involvement in Shaping American Immigration Policy, 1881-1965: A Historical Review. It basically proves that Jews were the key instigators in altering American immigration laws, so that the U.S. would be flooded with Third World immigrants. All for the benefit of Jewish interests.

Link: http://www.p-m-s.freeserve.co.uk/texts/USpol.htm

Jack
Monday, April 14th, 2003, 10:09 AM
The link to Jewish Supremacism seems to be dead. Did anyone manage to save it to their hard drive? I'd be interested if someone could send it to me, even though its 3.3mb. Or if someone could upload it to an odinsrage account that'd be great. I've got FP Yockey's Imperium uploaded if anyone wants it too - here (http://members.odinsrage.com/superman/Imperium.pdf). Just right click and save it to your hard drive, its great.

Reno
Thursday, April 17th, 2003, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by Sepp-Übermensch
The link to Jewish Supremacism seems to be dead. Did anyone manage to save it to their hard drive? I'd be interested if someone could send it to me, even though its 3.3mb. Or if someone could upload it to an odinsrage account that'd be great. I've got FP Yockey's Imperium uploaded if anyone wants it too - here (http://members.odinsrage.com/superman/Imperium.pdf). Just right click and save it to your hard drive, its great.

You don't really need to read the book.

Go here, www.davidduke.com

Dr. David Duke summarizes everything evil the Jew has done in his radio reports.

Scáthach
Saturday, April 19th, 2003, 08:35 PM
lol talk about having time on your hands......