PDA

View Full Version : Blondism originally from Mongolids?!

Thursday, May 27th, 2004, 07:15 PM
"Why do we call the whole world's attention to the fact that we have no past? It isn't enough that the Romans were erecting great buildings when our forefathers were still living in mud huts; now Himmler is starting to dig up these villages of mud huts ... All we prove by that is that we were still throwing stone hatchets and crouching around open fires when Greece and Rome had already reached the highest stage of culture. We really should do our best to keep quiet about this past. Instead Himmler is making a great fuss about it all. The present-day Romans must be having a laugh at these revelations."

The evidence is strong that Nords got blondism (blond hair, blue eyes, aple skin, neoteny) from the aboriginals (Lapps, Samis...). These aboriginals were in turn a "mutated" population of Mongolid-related peoples, as demonstrated by linguistics and physical similarity.

This is a fascinating thing to ponder.

Polak
Friday, May 28th, 2004, 02:11 PM
"Why do we call the whole world's attention to the fact that we have no past? It isn't enough that the Romans were erecting great buildings when our forefathers were still living in mud huts; now Himmler is starting to dig up these villages of mud huts ... All we prove by that is that we were still throwing stone hatchets and crouching around open fires when Greece and Rome had already reached the highest stage of culture. We really should do our best to keep quiet about this past. Instead Himmler is making a great fuss about it all. The present-day Romans must be having a laugh at these revelations."

The evidence is strong that Nords got blondism (blond hair, blue eyes, aple skin, neoteny) from the aboriginals (Lapps, Samis...). These aboriginals were in turn a "mutated" population of Mongolid-related peoples, as demonstrated by linguistics and physical similarity.

This is a fascinating thing to ponder.

LOL

norda
Friday, May 28th, 2004, 02:23 PM
LOL
I know it sounds funny for IE but the results of genetic researches could positively verifiy earlier theories of Finnish scientists. :|

Stephen
Friday, May 28th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Interesting. IMHO everything is possible, since we only have theories about everything. :D

Dome
Sunday, June 13th, 2004, 01:24 AM
Highly unlikely. Some northern european populations have mongoloid features because of a continious male migration from the east starting about ten thousand years ago. Tat-C mutation and so on...

Awar
Sunday, June 13th, 2004, 01:33 AM
I think blondism comes from the East-baltic populations.
What their relation is to Mongoloids remains to be discovered.

zenos316
Sunday, June 13th, 2004, 01:51 AM
What about Australian Aborogines and Pacific Islanders with Light Blonde Hair?

Awar
Sunday, June 13th, 2004, 02:25 AM
Well, could be from Nordid admixture... on the other hand, Australoids are genetically closely related to Mongoloids. :shrug

Milesian
Sunday, June 13th, 2004, 03:54 AM
" now Himmler is starting to dig up these villages of mud huts ..... Instead Himmler is making a great fuss about it all. The present-day Romans must be having a laugh at these revelations.".

What concerns me most is that you are writing these things in the present tense. Do some Skadi members get access to a time-machine? And if so, why have I not been informed? :|

Awar
Sunday, June 13th, 2004, 03:57 AM
What concerns me most is that you are writing these things in the present tense.

Maybe it's some language thing, since he's a Finn... or it could possibly be a quote from 1930's :shrug

777 is an Elf, they have a completely different sense of time :)

Milesian
Sunday, June 13th, 2004, 04:01 AM
Bollox, I want the keys to that time-machine..now! :D :lol

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Sunday, June 13th, 2004, 05:53 AM
Borreby developed the blonde hair!!!

xakep
Sunday, June 13th, 2004, 08:04 AM
I doubt that since Blondism is not present in any continental Asian populations.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Sunday, June 13th, 2004, 08:36 AM
LOL

Polak, does mean you agree? I have no problem with blond hair originating in Lapps if this is what evidence shows, I have a problem in their (Lapps) designation as Mongoloid.

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Sunday, June 13th, 2004, 08:44 AM
Lapps are an extreme tail-end mongolid convergence with Ladogan.

Polak
Sunday, June 13th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Polak, does mean you agree? I have no problem with blond hair originating in Lapps if this is what evidence shows, I have a problem in their (Lapps) designation as Mongoloid.

I don't think Lapps are closely related to Mongolids at all. Cavelli-Sforza's statement that they were 50% East Asian genetically was wrong, I think.

Moreover, I don't think blondism developed in Lapps first. I think it's something that got started around the Baltic sea, in aboriginal European populations. Then it spread east and west.

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Sunday, June 13th, 2004, 08:32 PM
I don't think Lapps are closely related to Mongolids at all. Cavelli-Sforza's statement that they were 50% East Asian genetically was wrong, I think.

Moreover, I don't think blondism developed in Lapps first. I think it's something that got started around the Baltic sea, in aboriginal European populations. Then it spread east and west.Wow, somebody has some brains!