PDA

View Full Version : Moslem Party of Ontario

Gardisten
Sunday, June 28th, 2009, 09:48 PM
Elections Ontario has listed under its "reserved names" for political parties a "party" called the "Muslim Party of Canada". It remains to be seen what will become of this, but given that there is a party like the CHP, I fail to see how this will be considered "not acceptable" by EO. The question is: how serious is this party? There has been a huge influx of Muslims into Ontario during the last decade and one has to wonder whether they would be inclined to form a "bloc" of their own. Anyone who lives in Ontario will know that Muslims are quite organized and have managed to push their agenda with a certain degree of success despite being a relatively recent immigrant community. If this party comes into being, it will possibly be the basis for a reaction against the mainstream parties should they fail to address/accommodate Muslim issues.

Einreich
Monday, August 29th, 2011, 06:41 AM
I think its absolutely abhorent that OUR government would allow this,it doesnt suprise me, i just find it disgusting...The main islamics i see around sothern ontario are arabs...these people dont know how to integrate into OUR society(eg:sending their children to catholic school,but refusing the attendance of religion class on basisis that its offensive to them)they act like we should be happy to follow their values,and customs instead of the other way around....we need to HALT the immigration of these uncivilized,ungreatful,terrorists to our once great( it can be again...卐 )Nation...
This is a land fit for the Master Race, lets take it back