PDA

View Full Version : Negro Origins of Rock And Roll and Metal?

Illustrious
Friday, November 29th, 2002, 02:46 AM
I decided to start a new thread for another question...Ok,so rock came from blues.And it's my impression that metal comes from rock.So this means metal came from "black" music,then.
I'm not really sure how metal came about,so if someone could explain a bit on this,that would be great.

Aryan NS
Friday, November 29th, 2002, 03:29 AM
rythem and blues was the name for rock and roll when it first arrived. Elvis became so famous because he was a white man with a black mans voice. Rock slowly changed over the years. From elvis to the beatles from beatles to twisted sister and so on. Im not sure, but Im guessing that Death Metal did branch off of rock. Im not definately sure though. But thats very interesting. If its true, that would mean that death metal would be a branch off of nigger music, lol. That would be somthing huh. But hopefully some one can explain it some more, im very interested.

Illustrious
Friday, November 29th, 2002, 04:28 AM
Indeed that would be something. :eek:

wrathchild72
Friday, January 17th, 2003, 01:54 AM
This may not be the place but why do we have to have a picture of a dispicable piece of shit coward who murdered children and a member of the Communist party?

Illustrious
Friday, January 17th, 2003, 02:25 AM
It's a play of names,sorto.Timothy Mcveigh,being right wing.Oswald being left wing.Two opposites. =)

Aryan NS
Friday, January 17th, 2003, 02:27 AM
yeah i still dont understand, could you explain a little bit more?

wrathchild72
Friday, January 17th, 2003, 03:53 AM
I understand where you're coming from but I think when our enemies come lurking here, they see something like that and all it does it makes them talk shit about that we sponsor terrorism or some other bullshit, that's MO anyway.

wrathchild72
Friday, January 17th, 2003, 03:58 AM
I also think it's unfortuneate that McVeigh is associated with the right wing and nazis and whatnot, I mean here's a guy who's supposedly a 'racist right wing fanatic' who's plotting murdering white people travelling with his buddy Terry Nicholls and his mud son from his Philippina wife.