PDA

View Full Version : Asatruaans in Australia and New Zealand

einherjarNZ
Wednesday, June 3rd, 2009, 09:15 AM
I am an Asatruaan and am curious as to who within the Australia and New Zealand Skadi members are also adherents of Asatru.

I am currently undertaking a project to promote Asatru in New Zealand, and am keen to make contact with like-minded people.

Victory or Valhalla
- Hunter

beowulf wodenson
Friday, June 5th, 2009, 03:39 PM
Are you familiar with www.odinist.net (http://www.odinist.net)? There seems to have been some Aussie and kiwi Heathens on that site.

einherjarNZ
Friday, June 5th, 2009, 03:57 PM
I refuse to associate with Odinists. Out of principle. Odinists are Asatru but they have given up on owning the term Asatru because universalists and liberalists and faggots claim to be Asatru. Hell Asatru is meant to be a Warrior Religion. If you are going to let a bunch of universalists, liberalists, and fags take over your religion then it doesn't say much for your religion. Or dedication to your religion. Odinists and Wotanists have no respect for their lack of resistance to this hostile takeover of our religion. However AIM will ensure Asatru will forever be known as a racial Asatru Identity Movement.

rainman
Tuesday, June 9th, 2009, 03:08 PM
I thought the term was Asatruar not Asatruaans. Umm what does it matter if universalists are Asatru? Catholics and Protestants are both Christian. I think its fruitless to tell others how to live their lives but rather just choose who can be in your own groups. If some white guy were to practice a native american religion it wouldn't make sense for the native americans to go after him, but it still wouldn't make him accepted into their group either. I find the values to be beneficial to society and anyone that practices them helps makke things better. Of course those values being self responsibility, 9 virtues etc. though I doubt few people really focus on those things in Asatru.

einherjarNZ
Tuesday, June 23rd, 2009, 02:36 PM
I thought the term was Asatruar not Asatruaans. Umm what does it matter if universalists are Asatru? Catholics and Protestants are both Christian. I think its fruitless to tell others how to live their lives but rather just choose who can be in your own groups. If some white guy were to practice a native american religion it wouldn't make sense for the native americans to go after him, but it still wouldn't make him accepted into their group either. I find the values to be beneficial to society and anyone that practices them helps makke things better. Of course those values being self responsibility, 9 virtues etc. though I doubt few people really focus on those things in Asatru.

Asatru is an ethnic and cultural belief system. The gods are in our blood. Reincarnation through your bloodlines and wisdom drawn from your ancestors through the Runic Quest is the fundamental basis of Asatru. The mystery and magic of Germanic Heathenry. Universalism is a christian ideal. An ideal that has nothing to do with religion or spirituality, but which has everything to do with control and capitalism.

Catholics and Protestants are deceived by the church dependant on thier needs. Christianity preys on all peoples.

The native american religion or shamanism has striking similarities to Northern European Shamanism. And both have been ruthlessly suppressed under the deception of christianity. I would never pose to be a native american shaman, or a buddhist, or a christian. These are not of my ethnic or cultural genetics or beliefs. In accepting a belief system outside of your ethnic, cultural or belief system makes you nothing more than yet another bi-product of this christian capitalist confused corrupt concept.

Universalism is just another politically correct attack on the rights of whites to have an ethnic and cultural civil right to be white and proud. You are only racist if you are white and proud to be white. Every other religion, race and culture in OUR society enjoys this right. Why shouldn't we?

I take it your comment on the lack of truly committing to the 9 Noble Virtues is a comment on the actions of so-called Whites a.k.a. Skinheads? I whole-heartedly agree. They are confused lost souls. They have a cause but no spirtuality. Asatruaans across the globe are working on this. And progress is being made.