PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Gypsies and Homeless People in Romania

Evolved
Monday, May 24th, 2004, 05:55 AM
Mostly pictures of drugged, homeless gypsies.

Street children 1 (http://www.presse.ro/kinder-1.html)
Street children 2 (http://www.presse.ro/streetkids.html)
Portraits (http://www.presse.ro/menschen.html)
Child workers (http://www.presse.ro/kinderarbeit.html)
Gypsies (http://www.presse.ro/romas.html)

Index (http://www.presse.ro/fotos.html)

Marius
Monday, May 24th, 2004, 09:07 AM
I think you got a problem.

Do you want me to search some bad images of Hungary, where do you seem to have been born? I can assure you, I have no trouble finding them.

What's with this disgusting attack?

Evolved
Monday, May 24th, 2004, 09:49 AM
Its not a disgusting attack to show how gypsies in Romania live.

Marius
Monday, May 24th, 2004, 10:14 AM
I do not think it is quite like this. I have also some bad images about Gypsies living in Hungary in bad conditions.

Now, you should not understand that I generalise that all Hungarians live like that (fact which you implied for Romanians) and not even all Hungarian Gypsies.

In the same time, I do not know if you are aware of the fact that many Gypsies' "leaders" live in huge palaces. I will try to find some photos over that. But this is due to the fact that if the majority of this ethny lives in bad conditions, they are somehow forced by those "leaders" to steal, to bag, to... for them to get richer.

Why is this possible in Romania now? A few days ago, at the foreign languages forum, Romance, I posted some ideas. Please read them (I don't think Skadi is working good now) and form yourself an opinion. As well as, on European History ... sub-forum, I have also put some images and I clarified that Gypsie or Rromani has nothing to do with Romania or the Roman Empire.

The only troubling idea for me is the (I hope not bad-intended) confusion you may create between the Gypsies and the Romanians, which are quite different people/races...

Evolved
Monday, May 24th, 2004, 10:27 AM
I'll re-name the thread if it makes you happy. :)

Marius
Monday, May 24th, 2004, 10:29 AM
Yes, the Gypsie multiplicate themselves in high numbers and the Romanians do not.

Well, here are the promised photos with houses of Gypsies' leaders.

In the mean time, the average Romanian think at the tomorrow's day future only.

No comments on how those Gypsie leaders acquired the financial means for these buildings. I let you guess...

Marius
Monday, May 24th, 2004, 10:40 AM
I'll re-name the thread if it makes you happy. :)

Ok, thanks. :)

Please tell something about those huge bad-taste "villas" which are built by the Gypsies' leaders.

You know how it everything works? Each of those leaders has a group of Gypsies under his, let's say, control. He sends them to bag and to steal not only in Romania, but also outside the country, where the financial possibilites are bigger. In Romania, they send them to gather used metals (even entire car bodies) in order for them to get money from selling that used metal to the metal treatment companies.
From all this income, only very few remains for the ones who gather them. That's why they live so bad and the other ones live so good, driving Jaguars and Mercedes.

And what the Romanians do against this? Nothing. We are not a solidare people. We are formed from three regions, each one with its influences (Wallachia with the Greek one, Moldavia with the Russian one and Transylvania with the Hungarian and German influence). There is no real National idea in Romania, only scandalistic Nationalism (created by communists) and very few real Nationalism. There is a huge degree of individualism (especially in the Southern and Eastern regions) which does not allow the creation of a unitarian thought (like: "us, the Romanians").

Perhaps it existed before communism, but now, I can assure you, the situation is still somehow chaotic, so it cannot re-develop.

Eric34
Monday, May 24th, 2004, 05:34 PM
I think you got a problem.

Do you want me to search some bad images of Hungary, where do you seem to have been born? I can assure you, I have no trouble finding them.

What's with this disgusting attack?

What about you talking? I'm Hungarian she is not. You don't know what you write... (:o
Disgusting attack. Trianon was disgusting attack.

Evolved
Monday, May 24th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Sorry if this is an offensive topic, and I'm not trying to make fun of them. Romania should not be allowed into the EU until they get the gypsies under control somehow. But I don't think the gypsy problem will ever be solved anywhere. :(

Tommy Vercetti
Monday, May 24th, 2004, 06:05 PM
You romanians, croatians etc. should treat your gypsies better so they don't have to flee their homes and seek asylum from countries like mine.During year 2004 atleast 4 times there came several bussloads of gypsies here seeking asylum.They had to be fed and give them place to live for the time their applications were processed.End result was negative, and they were ought to send home but..suprise, whole gang had escaped from refugee center

Marius
Monday, May 24th, 2004, 06:22 PM
What about you talking? I'm Hungarian she is not. You don't know what you write... (:o

Really? Before speaking, ask. Perhaps she will confirm you her Hungarian origins.

Disgusting attack. Trianon was disgusting attack.

This is discussable. But if it would have been the thirst of power of Hungarians, the Austro-Hungarian would have become a federation and everybody would have lived well.

But, of course... this could not have been possible and we both know why.

Marius
Monday, May 24th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Sorry if this is an offensive topic, and I'm not trying to make fun of them. Romania should not be allowed into the EU until they get the gypsies under control somehow. But I don't think the gypsy problem will ever be solved anywhere. :(

Small question in continuation of what you said: "Has the problem of Gypsies ever solved in any other European country?"

The ONLY differences are: the number is lower because they have been masacred during Middle Ages (in Eastern Europe we did not kill them, we made them slaves) and the fact that the countries in Eastern Europe cannot afford to pay for the errant, no-productive Gypsies' way of life.

I explained calmly what was the problem and answers of the type "do something" are not acceptable, sorry.

Marius
Monday, May 24th, 2004, 06:32 PM
You romanians, croatians etc. should treat your gypsies better so they don't have to flee their homes and seek asylum from countries like mine.During year 2004 atleast 4 times there came several bussloads of gypsies here seeking asylum.They had to be fed and give them place to live for the time their applications were processed.End result was negative, and they were ought to send home but..suprise, whole gang had escaped from refugee center

So? You know perhaps see with who you're dealing with. In Romania, they have to be beaten by the Police to send their children to school or to try to stop from stealing everything they can. The end result is zero. As I explained in my older messages concerning the evolution of the Gypsies in Romania and their relationship to the Romanian majority in previous messages, the solution is not obvious and stays in the financial possibilities of a country.

Spain or Portugal were not either very rich not so long ago, so perhaps you should understand.

This what us, Romanians, hope from the integration in the EU.

Tommy Vercetti
Monday, May 24th, 2004, 10:04 PM
So? You know perhaps see with who you're dealing with. In Romania, they have to be beaten by the Police to send their children to school

LOL! That's so true.I've heard that gypsy women have managed to smuggle power drills and chainsaws from harwarestore underneath their skirts.

And their kids... they go to school here but after elementary school they somehow manage to get full pension, so they retire and never work.

Übersoldat
Sunday, May 30th, 2004, 05:02 PM
You romanians, croatians etc. should treat your gypsies better so they don't have to flee their homes and seek asylum from countries like mine.

1. Croatia has relatively small amount of Gypsies in respect to Romania, Serbia and Hungary: http://www.geocities.com/Paris/5121/romani-map.jpg

2. How we treat our Gypsies is not of your concern.
You can treat them how you wish when they arrive in your country, its no concern of ours.

3. From my perspective its better they end up in country like yours, than country like mine.

Marius
Sunday, May 30th, 2004, 06:03 PM
1. Croatia has relatively small amount of Gypsies in respect to Romania, Serbia and Hungary: http://www.geocities.com/Paris/5121/romani-map.jpg

2. How we treat our Gypsies is not of your concern.
You can treat them how you wish when they arrive in your country, its no concern of ours.

3. From my perspective its better they end up in country like yours, than country like mine.

Concerning to 1/.
Croatia is much smaller country than Romania. And with a much reduced number of people? Agree? I think the percent is more important.

Concerning to 2/.
It is the concern of the European Union if Romania decides to create concetration camps for Gypsies. Or even Croatia, which did not start yet the negociations for the EU admission. If this eventuality happens, I guarantee you that not only we'll not get into the EU, but we will have bombs on our heads.

Concerning to 3/.
I do not really got your point here? :sway

Übersoldat
Sunday, May 30th, 2004, 07:21 PM
Concerning to 1/.
Croatia is much smaller country than Romania. And with a much reduced number of people? Agree? I think the percent is more important.

Even proportionally Romania has higher percentage of Gypsies, and the number is also important since we don't have such capacity to export them on the first place.

Concerning to 2/.
It is the concern of the European Union if Romania decides to create concentration camps for Gypsies. Or even Croatia, which did not start yet the negotiations for the EU admission. If this eventuality happens, I guarantee you that not only we'll not get into the EU, but we will have bombs on our heads.

Gypsies are also a sort of bombs, they are a biological weapon. EU is way over tolerant toward minorities, and when countries of Easter/South-Eastern accept the EU standards we shall have to invest a lot of money into these parasites.

Concerning to 3/.
I do not really got your point here? :sway

Well, let me put it to you this way. Its better for me that my state treat them roughly so that they can go away, instead remaining here, stinking under my nostrils.

Marius
Sunday, May 30th, 2004, 07:35 PM
Even proportionally Romania has higher percentage of Gypsies, and the number is also important since we don't have such capacity to export them on the first place.

And this has also something to do with their absolute number related to a bigger population than in Croatia, but the percents might be simmilar.

But, I agree, they are a problem, their problem has not been solved in the other EU countries, they receive money to live. But since Romania is a populated country, for the moment, we do not have the money to do this. In Eastern Europe, anyway, they much more than in Western Europe.

And if we treat them bad, they will go abroad, they will make us a bad image, that's the problem.

Übersoldat
Sunday, May 30th, 2004, 07:56 PM
And if we treat them bad, they will go abroad, they will make us a bad image, that's the problem.

haviaja said: "You romanians, croatians etc. should treat your gypsies better so they don't have to flee their homes and seek asylum from countries like mine".

With this statement he already lowered the reputation of his country in my eyes, since he pointed out his country is reluctant to offer the asylum to the Gypsies. What did he tried to say with this in the first place? That SE Europe should suffer under Gypsie menace forever?

Marius
Sunday, May 30th, 2004, 08:10 PM
haviaja said: "You romanians, croatians etc. should treat your gypsies better so they don't have to flee their homes and seek asylum from countries like mine".

With this statement he already lowered the reputation of his country in my eyes, since he pointed out his country is reluctant to offer the asylum to the Gypsies. What did he tried to say with this in the first place? That SE Europe should suffer under Gypsie menace forever?

No, they all say the following thing: "We have enough problems of our own, we don't need yours', too. Do something, we don't know, to stop them from coming here."

It's a very superficial point of view, but he's right somehow. Just put yourself in his place.

Eric34
Monday, May 31st, 2004, 12:31 AM
This is discussable. But if it would have been the thirst of power of Hungarians, the Austro-Hungarian would have become a federation and everybody would have lived well.

But, of course... this could not have been possible and we both know why.

? Give us back our Transylvania and peace come. If you still own our lands, then you need to be REALLY QUIET. Gipsies are stealers, your romanian "great" nation stolen our lands. So, stealers-stealers. What is the difference? Maybe you see difference, but I'm not. (:o

Marius
Monday, May 31st, 2004, 08:57 AM
? Give us back our Transylvania and peace come. If you still own our lands, then you need to be REALLY QUIET. Gipsies are stealers, your romanian "great" nation stolen our lands. So, stealers-stealers. What is the difference? Maybe you see difference, but I'm not. (:o

If this continues, I will have to report your posts as bad ones. I am sorry to do it. But this kind of offense is outrageous. Transylvania is the birthplace of the Romanian people. Hungarian conquered it and installed there some of their culture. If it would not have for Stephen the Great, you would have been still some savages. Even your way of exprimation is showing savagery.

Transylvania has in this moment more than one Romanian face, it is the Hungarian, the German and why not the dirty one of Gypsies. This land has always been populated by Romanians and Europeans and it belongs to us. It is the birth place of the Romanian people.

Soon, we will have the EU and in 10 years from now, there will be no more border between Romania and Hungary.

Eric34
Tuesday, June 1st, 2004, 02:04 AM
...Hungarian conquered it and installed there some of their culture. If it would not have for Stephen the Great, you would have been still some savages. Even your way of exprimation is showing savagery.

Soon, we will have the EU and in 10 years from now, there will be no more border between Romania and Hungary.

Pfff... when Hungarians "conquered" Transylvania? 1000 years ago. Well?

Hopefully your last phrase is something joke or alike... ;(
If you think, what the EU remove all border, then give us back Transylvania, because we don't believe in that. You can't loose nothing, if you really believe in this EU lie... :|

Marius
Tuesday, June 1st, 2004, 08:22 AM
Pfff... when Hungarians "conquered" Transylvania? 1000 years ago. Well?

Hopefully your last phrase is something joke or alike... ;(
If you think, what the EU remove all border, then give us back Transylvania, because we don't believe in that. You can't loose nothing, if you really believe in this EU lie... :|

It seems you have a fixed idea... :)
If really want to talk over Transylvania, go to the following thread:

Thread over Transylvania (http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=12588)

If you just want to repeat infinitely the same words, without anything else, then please do it alone. :)

Agrippa
Tuesday, June 1st, 2004, 05:06 PM
Gypsies are also a sort of bombs, they are a biological weapon. EU is way over tolerant toward minorities, and when countries of Easter/South-Eastern accept the EU standards we shall have to invest a lot of money into these parasites.

Thats of course an European problem and we all hopefully know that the EU is not made for the real Europeans and the real European interests if we look at our ethnic groups and interests.

Some nations are even forced to treat non-European Gypsies better than their own people.