PDA

View Full Version : Denmark: Street War Between Hells Angels And Immigrant Moslem Gangs Spreading

Gary in TX
Wednesday, May 6th, 2009, 04:14 PM
I thought people might find this interesting.

http://doctorbulldog.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/hells-angel-denmark.jpg

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2319/bilde16zw1.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/images/344820/0_61_denmark_medium.jpg

Denmark: Street War Between Hells Angels And Immigrant Gangs Spreading. (http://blog.balder.org/?p=483)

Denmark: Street war between Hells Angels and immigrant gangs spreading.

Clashes in Denmark between bikers, hangarounds and patriots, versus immigrant gangs and left wing extremists.

The biker group Hells Angels seem to be coming back at the at the moment still dominating immigrant gangs, with their new support group AK81, which is increasingly gaining support from Danes who are not first and foremost interested in bikes or crime, but who have grown increasingly hostile to especially muslim immigrants, after ever increasing street violence, knife attacks, robberies and rape from the side of muslim immigrants. The rates for violent crime and especially rape related cases have gone up dramatically with the increasing number of muslim immigrants. Large numbers of Danes, not otherwise interested in motorcycles or gang related criminal activity, are reported to sign up under the new banner of the HA support group AK81 '81' being synonymous with the letters HA), and AK probably referring to the famous AK 47 'Kalashnikov' submachine gun, as well as meaning Always Ready [Altid Klar] in Danish.

For many years motorcycle gangs such as the illustrious Hells Angels and muslim dominated street gangs managed to exist side by side in relative peace, in the struggle for control of the market for illegal drugs, especially cannabis, but also other forms of crime. The later years the ethnic Danish gangs such as Hells Angels were increasingly coming under pressure from the muslim gangs, who showed to be far more relentless in their methods, and much less afraid of the possible judicial consequences of their actions, besides being much more numerous, and able to draw upon support from much of the immigrant community not otherwise involved in similar crime.

Police help immigrant gangs by keeping down Danish bikers

One of the reasons that the immigrant gangs have been able to gain in strength, is because they are much less visible for the police than the motorcycle gang members, who are easily identified, because of their style of dress with visible logos, their more limited numbers and often also because of their physical stature.

The Hells Angels are tightly organized, and almost all members are known by the police, who have kept these groups under constant observation, making it increasingly difficult for them to defend themselves and their territories from the muslim gangs, who are much more loosely knit, are not easily identifiable and have their respective languages to complicate things for the Danish police.

In the recent past Hells Angels' members have been attacked openly by members of the ethnic crime syndicates, and one of their properties has been attacked and demolished by immigrant gangs. Some chapters closed after that. But not only the police has for all practical purposes more or less taken the part of the immigrants. The press too has been an active player in minimizing the problem with the many criminal immigrants, at the same time deamonizing any similar Danish groups. The words racism creep in everywhere, although it seldom has any relevance in these cases.

AK81, the new Hells Angels' support team

Now a newly established support group of 'hangarounds' has been established, and the Angels are openly recruiting for their team, saying that it is not neccesary to own a motorcycle to be a member. This has had a dramatic effect, and large numbers of young Danes are volunteering for the new movement, hoping that they will be able to contribute to the fight against the muslim invaders, who so far have been successful in obtaining almost total street domination.

The police, who have used all their resources at keeping the bikers in check, have used a far more soft touch towards the muslim gangs. Very often the police withdraw from confrontations, and leave demolishing hordes of immigrants untouched, contrary to a simple house search or an arrest relating to the Bikers' gangs, when they arrive in overwhelming numbers, ready with bullet proof vests and automatic weapons.

Jaegersborg Street in Copenhagen

Only little more than a week ago, a gang of about 50 immigrants rampaged a whole street in Copenhagen Jægersborgsgade, a local neighborhood where some HA members have their homess, indiscriminately smashing up a number of cars. The police watched helplessly, and no arrests were made. The action was a display off of power, after bikers and their new supporter from AK81, had held a silent and non violent march through to demonstrate their willingness to fight for their turf.

Police powerless against immigrant gangs

Partly this is part of a government and EU strategy, which puts great restrictions on the police when dealing with immigrants and immigrant gangs. There always are the accusations of 'racism', and the muslim gangs are also feared much more than the bikers when it comes to their threats to harm individual police officers or their families. Many policemen whose identities are known by the immigrant gangs, would rather not have their house torched or their loved ones attacked by the invaders who have taken their extremely violent mentality with them straight from the Middle East.

Cell phone Jihad

One of the most powerful weapons of the immigrant gangs is that they are able to gather large numbers of supporters in the run of a few minutes. They do this using cell phones. They have been using this method, not only for criminal gang related activity, but it is often used when immigrants get involved in traffic accidents. They are on the spot in large numbers ten times faster than the police, when one of their fellow ethnics 'needs support'. Recently a family father was knifed in the back during a standoff about a completely minor traffic accident. Anybody who gets into a confrontation with one of these often knife wielding immigrant thugs, risks getting into a war with a whole brotherhood, which doesn't shy away from threatening witnesses, even in court, or on the steps of the court house.

The mainly muslim immigrants supported perhaps by a few Danish renegades, have often completely blocked off accident sites, to the extent that ambulances either could not reach the spot, or in other cases were attacked with stones and other forms of violence. The same scene often plays out when the fire brigade is sent to an ethnic neighborhood to put out a burning car or a waste container, and firefighters in some cities now refuse to work except under police protection, which often means a long delay when alarmed about a fire. The cell phone organized criminal jihad of course benefits greatly from the immigrants use of Arabic, Urdu and other languages, making it much harder for the authorities to monitor their communications, while the content of communication between the native groups is much easier to access.

Left wing extremists and immigrant thugs

But the biker groups, their AK81 supporters and the immigrants are not the only players in this game.

The extreme left in Denmark, known under various names such as AFA, Antifa, ARN, autonome [autonomous], SUF and countless other aliases also is involved. The last mentioned SUF group, actually is an official part of the organized left wing extremist party Enhedslisten, which is represented in parliament. But reality shows, that although there are many such groups, the people involved are largely the same across these red fascist groups.

The extreme left even has its own intelligence service, the secretive REDOX, and the closely related DEMOS outlet. Both groups which have managed to appear in the mainstream media, as so called 'neutral observers and documenters ' of 'the racist activities of 'right wing extremist groups', as they like to present themselves.

This notwithstanding the fact that e.g. the DEMOS personel through the years has maintained close connections with convicted members of Denmarks first and most dangerous left wing terrorist groups the internationally connected Blekingegade Gang, revering the same ideologists and sharing the same sympathies for organizations such as the PFLP and the South American terrorist group FARC.

During the last at least ten years, these red fascist groups have been able to turn any and all expressions from anti-immigration or anti-islamic organizations and individuals into a battle zone. No matter who demonstrated for any purpose the anarchists deemed unworthy, even congregations mainly consisting of pensioners, were met in the streets by yells of 'Nazis go home', stones, paint bombs, firecrackers, fists and iron pipes.

Old ladies past their 7oth birthday have been knocked to the ground or hit with iron pipes, as happened recently in Copenhagen before a SIAD (a non violent anti-racist organization against islamization) demonstration, where two cars filled with people were attacked in an underground parking garage. The left wing extremist groups have on several occasions been supported by some immigrants, who are always looking for an opportunity to riot, and the left wing extremists have also supported angry muslim mobs during demonstrations.

Vejle: violent clashes between 'neo-Nazis' and left wing extremists.

Just a few days ago, on Thursdag september 11, a short but intense fight devellopped in the city of Vejle in Jutland, as members of the left wing extremist group SUF, were confronted by a group which in the media was described as 'neo-Nazies', but as it turns out more likely was made up of some members from the AK81 support group. This time the red fascists suffered severe defeat, and several were injured. According to the left wing extremists themselves, they were attacked by 'neo-Nazis', which was repeated in the press, even though the statements given by the police were not supporting that theory:

(snip - article continued)

Wulfram
Wednesday, May 6th, 2009, 04:57 PM
Notice how they bring in the issue of drugs as being the Hell's Angels primary motivation behind these battles. If they are anything like the Hell' Angels here in the states then they are mostly(with a few bad apples) a "gang" that are very proud of their roots and take extreme offense at any disrespect shown to their country.
But of course, the media will never mention patriotism. Nor will they mention the violent crime or the rapes commited by the invaders for fear of casting them in a bad light. So they instead will cast the Angel's as demons so as to dissuade anybody else from joining the ranks, thus insuring that the muslim's numbers will only grow stronger.
I am hoping that a spokesman for the chapters there in Denmark will be allowed to give they're side of the story, even if it has to be through an "underground" site or publication.

Gary in TX
Wednesday, May 6th, 2009, 05:35 PM
Notice how they bring in the issue of drugs as being the Hell's Angels primary motivation behind these battles. If they are anything like the Hell' Angels here in the states then they are mostly(with a few bad apples) a "gang" that are very proud of their roots and take extreme offense at any disrespect shown to their country.
But of course, the media will never mention patriotism. Nor will they mention the violent crime or the rapes commited by the invaders for fear of casting them in a bad light. So they instead will cast the Angel's as demons so as to dissuade anybody else from joining the ranks, thus insuring that the muslim's numbers will only grow stronger.
I am hoping that a spokesman for the chapters there in Denmark will be allowed to give they're side of the story, even if it has to be through an "underground" site or publication.

Yeah, that would be nice, but I seriously doubt that the media will say anything even remotely good about nativist groups (let alone ones that are perceived as a criminal gang) being angry about foreigners invading their country and committing crimes against their people on their own soil.

In the book 'Civil War II' by Thomas Chittum he talks about how ethnic gangs and criminal groups will be the first ones to join any ethnic conflict and he also talks about how bandits frequently turn into revolutionaries at the drop of a hat (some of the more famous examples of this phenomenon are of William Wallace being a bandit, Stalin as bank robber and Saddam Hussein being an assassin).

It looks like he's right about that being the case.

Free PDF Copy Of The Book Civil War II By Thomas Chittum (http://www.timebomb2000.com/misc/CWII.pdf)

At any rate it must be hard for the regular Danish people to be caught in the crossfire of this conflict AND to have to worry about becoming victims of the Muslim crimewave that often times specifically targets them as victims.

velvet
Wednesday, May 6th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Well, I wouldnt say the Hell's Angels are not a gang, they are. They are involved in drugs smuggle and stuff, but they are also quite polite in that. I myself have never made any bad experiences with members of the Hell's Angel or other biker groups (like Living Death), a few years back I here and there had contacts with them. It went all worse when organised-crime groups like Bandidos appeared on the scene, suddenly it all was about violence, area control and might, an issue never present before, as the HA cared for their respective area, but didnt hold it down. They did their business, which wasnt liked by the police, but actually I consider smuggling weeds from Netherlands not really a organised crime...

Anyway, what happens right now in Denmark is the same that happened throughout Europe, the left-winged extremists install their speech terrorism, labelling everything that could show criticism against immigration as nazi. The trinity of xenophobist, racist and nazi has proven to be very effecting when it comes to oppressing other opinions. Happens in Norway as well, last year have seen a really aggressive and massive attack against free speech. Denmark is still more free and the attacks against politicians who look for a restriction of immigration are under constant attack (the blog where the article comes from name two danish politicians murdered due to their work), so the pressure on Denmark becomes stronger too.

I'm glad to see that there are still people who organise resistance, the SIAD (stop islamisering af denmark siad.dk; with like-minded organisation throughout europe), danish Hell's Angels with their AK group, at least one country in europe still fights. :thumbup
Maybe the danish HAs can infect the other european groups to follow their example, it is about time that we DO something...

Gary in TX
Wednesday, May 6th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Well, I wouldnt say the Hell's Angels are not a gang, they are. They are involved in drugs smuggle and stuff, but they are also quite polite in that. I myself have never made any bad experiences with members of the Hell's Angel or other biker groups (like Living Death), a few years back I here and there had contacts with them.

Well while I would consider the Hells Angels to be a 'gang', I wouldn't really characterize all or even most of their members as criminals. My father was actually a biker and I grew up in that subculture from a very young age. With the bikers I've known and been around some bikers and MC members are very much into crime and others just like the comradery and the action. The second group of bikers I'm talking about are no angels to be sure, but their focus isn't really on crime or conducting a criminal enterprise for the purpose of making money.

To some that may be hair splitting and nitpicking, but that's just what I've seen and to me there's a difference.

Anyway, what happens right now in Denmark is the same that happened throughout Europe, the left-winged extremists install their speech terrorism, labelling everything that could show criticism against immigration as nazi. The trinity of xenophobist, racist and nazi has proven to be very effecting when it comes to oppressing other opinions. Happens in Norway as well, last year have seen a really aggressive and massive attack against free speech. Denmark is still more free and the attacks against politicians who look for a restriction of immigration are under constant attack (the blog where the article comes from name two danish politicians murdered due to their work), so the pressure on Denmark becomes stronger too.

I'm glad to see that there are still people who organise resistance, the SIAD (stop islamisering af denmark siad.dk; with like-minded organisation throughout europe), danish Hell's Angels with their AK group, at least one country in europe still fights. :thumbup
Maybe the danish HAs can infect the other european groups to follow their example, it is about time that we DO something...

Yeah, I can agree with everything you said wholeheartedly.

velvet
Thursday, May 7th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Well while I would consider the Hells Angels to be a 'gang', I wouldn't really characterize all or even most of their members as criminals.

I didnt either ;)
As I said, the topic was brought to them by other groups, I'd never consider them as criminals, not even as criminally motivated. They might have another point of view concerning official laws, but that is something else as saying they are criminals. Official law is in some aspects something that I'd consider criminal. :D

Demien
Sunday, August 2nd, 2009, 09:20 PM
Beiing a biker and member of "Satans brothers" moto club i can only relay on what is going on in Denmark, since we are having the same problems in Slovenia with bosnian muslim emigrants who thinks that they coud behaiwe as they did in their home country Bosna, wheal they cant, becourse that is my country and i am prepared ( we are ) prepared to defende it until death!!!

Emigrants are the maine problems ( specialy yungsters who deals drugs, etc ) in germanic Evropa, becourse they are truying to bring their muslim cultur and language in to Evropa and they are on evropian womens, so if we wont stop this, it coud be to late!!!

Its interesting that the emigrants are the same all over the world, from US to Evropa, the same shit.