PDA

View Full Version : Beauty: Nordic vs. Mongoloid

Thursday, May 20th, 2004, 01:44 AM
The answer to the question is no.
http://www.moviecityhongkong.de/fotos/michelle_reis_bild3.jpg

Thursday, May 20th, 2004, 01:59 AM
The nordic woman is certainly a beautiful creature. But since I see them all the time, they don't seem very appealing...too bland...
Asian women can be very beautiful, as well as Indian/Persian/Arabic women...http://www.moviecityhongkong.de/fotos/michelle_reis_bild3.jpg

nemo
Thursday, May 20th, 2004, 02:22 AM
When I'm drunk! all woman look beautiful ;)

Thorburn
Thursday, May 20th, 2004, 02:26 AM
The nordic woman is certainly a beautiful creature. But since I see them all the time, they don't seem very appealing...too bland...
Asian women can be very beautiful, as well as Indian/Persian/Arabic women...http://www.moviecityhongkong.de/fotos/michelle_reis_bild3.jpg
I don't find her particularly beautiful, albeit increased neoteny and pseudo-mongoloid features in Nordish women are in my view definitely not repelling.

This woman is from Denmark. Gracilized West Baltid.

Thorburn
Thursday, May 20th, 2004, 02:30 AM
Another example. Relatively unaltered, classic, robust West Baltic (Borreby) type. Still survives in Denmark.

Not that attractive in my humble opinion. Neoteny is what makes women attractive in the eyes of most men. Coloration appears to be secondary. Very rare and precious pigmentation, of course.

Thursday, May 20th, 2004, 02:37 AM
Your taste is too bland for me. Those women you posted are not that appealing.

http://jczsbbs1.sina.com.cn/upload/5/27/20030907/25510/43408.jpg

Telperion
Thursday, May 20th, 2004, 03:56 AM
The nordic woman is certainly a beautiful creature. But since I see them all the time, ...
Lucky you.

AngryPotato
Thursday, May 20th, 2004, 04:16 AM
Are these types of threads normal or has there been a migration of muds and those that love them lately?? Those yellow women are not attractive, but I have seen some Japanese women that are. An attractive jap has nothing on an average nord for me.

Ewergrin
Thursday, May 20th, 2004, 04:25 AM
Another example. Relatively unaltered, classic, robust West Baltic (Borreby) type. Still survives in Denmark.

Not that attractive in my humble opinion. Neoteny is what makes women attractive in the eyes of most men. Coloration appears to be secondary. Very rare and precious pigmentation, of course.
I disagree. I find her much more attractive than the first Danish girl you posted. I do seem to prefer a more robust face, though.

Ewergrin
Thursday, May 20th, 2004, 04:26 AM
On second glance, her eyes are too narrow for me.

Esther_Helena
Thursday, May 20th, 2004, 04:38 AM
As another woman, I find her unattractive. Her chin looks too small for her features. Perhaps it's the angle, but for her chin, she has a HUGE nose and lips.

Ewergrin
Thursday, May 20th, 2004, 04:42 AM
As another woman, I find her unattractive. Her chin looks too small for her features. Perhaps it's the angle, but for her chin, she has a HUGE nose and lips.
She is hideously unattractive, for certain.

Friday, May 21st, 2004, 03:34 AM
My coworker Hideous? ;) http://www.theasf.net/forums/uploads/post-23-1074223635.jpg

trajan70
Saturday, May 22nd, 2004, 07:25 AM

Posting unrepresentative asian celebrities does not prove anything. It is the same thing as with those Bollywood actresses. You have to look at average people. And average chinese and other asian women are chubby and highly unattractive and do not even come close to the europid average let alone the nordic average. The "beautiful" asian women are a myth.

Turificator
Saturday, May 22nd, 2004, 11:26 AM
Unfortunately, as the case of 777 shows, there seems to be a strong tendency in European men, and especially Northern European men, to find Mongoloid women attractive (or more attractive than European women). A Norwegian friend of mine, for instance, only seems to date Japanese or Chinese girls.

I personally don't care who these people date or fuck with, as long as they don't breed with these Mongoloid aliens and compromise the ethnic identity of our Fatherland.

TisaAnne
Saturday, May 22nd, 2004, 11:51 AM
I personally don't care who these people date or fuck with, as long as they don't breed with these Mongoloid aliens and compromise the ethnic identity of our Fatherland.
I completely agree...Pro-creation isn't just about love and attraction, it's about survival and preservation.

Mac Seafraidh
Saturday, May 22nd, 2004, 02:01 PM
Ach, This thread is starting to get slanty. Anyone driving watch out!

Thursday, May 27th, 2004, 01:04 AM
Ach, This thread is starting to get slanty. Anyone driving watch out!The slantier, the better.http://www1.gz163.cn/starpic/rh/1209/lyf11.jpg

Lardman64
Monday, May 31st, 2004, 07:51 AM
The slantier, the better.http://www1.gz163.cn/starpic/rh/1209/lyf11.jpgThis one is gorgeous. I don't really like the other ones you posted, but this is just GAAAAA

Carl_Rylander
Monday, May 31st, 2004, 10:11 AM
A much more interesting thread would have been Nordics

http://img.actressarchives.com/gretchen/gm0.jpg

vs Mongolgroids

http://www.forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=7497http://www.forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=8732

Jack
Monday, May 31st, 2004, 01:09 PM
Nordics win hands down :P

Marius
Monday, May 31st, 2004, 01:37 PM
Well, I think it depends on each one's taste.

Personally, I found girls are often the same, there are attractive and unattractive ones, in each race or subrace.

It depends on how compatible you are with the girl and not always how she looks. If she is a Nordid, good-looking but she is impossible to speak with, then she may go find whoever wants her. It is the case for a Mongoloid girl, too.

Going deeply, if someone finds the requested degree of compatibility with a girl from another race, then you must know her customs and her ideas more deeply before launching in a relationship.

Unless, you want an one night stand. This is ok, too, but in this case, I don't see why so much discussion over the problem. You simply do what you like and "Au revoir!".

jazzy
Monday, May 31st, 2004, 04:25 PM
As a man of Indian origion I would have to admit that Blonde white women are by far the most beautiful and idolised in the world. They are the very definition of perfect female beauty. Why do you think Anna kournikovia is the most popular tennis player? why is Barbie the most popular doll? Why do advertisements, magazine cover ect the world over always favour the apperence of Blonde white aryan women? Why do famouse celebs, football players, athletes allways have Blonde girlfriends. It's because they are the most desiable.

Isn't it about time society started to accept this fact rather than hide behind pollitical correctness. As an Indian man I would be happy to have our schools teach this to young pupils so that darker women didn't have the pressure of growing up trying to compete with the superior beauty of white women.

Nordic looking women are the envy of the world and stand head and shoulders above all other women when it comes to attractiveness, and if we are being honest I would have no problem with the Miss World competitions being all white, especcially when the darker women who are 'competing' against them dont match up. If it wasn't for other women though, you probably wouldn't notice how beautiful your women are. So be happy that other races idolise your beautiful women.

Here is proof that the white woman has superior beauty.

Monday, May 31st, 2004, 04:36 PM
Blondism...ripped off and stolen from Finns by I.E.'s...

Monday, May 31st, 2004, 04:51 PM
As a man of Indian origion I would have to admit that Blonde white women are by far the most beautiful and idolised in the world. ...

Here is proof that the white woman has superior beauty.
That is good honesty, if you are truly Indian...
Here attached are Mongolid specimens that in my opinion are better than the pics you attached...

bocian
Monday, May 31st, 2004, 05:10 PM
That is good honesty, if you are truly Indian...
Here attached are Mongolid specimens that in my opinion are better than the pics you attached...

What are you trying to prove?

Glenlivet
Monday, May 31st, 2004, 05:18 PM
Perhaps more blondism in different degrees combined with a linear body and Nordid physical characteristics. Anna Kournikova have the former but not the latter. Many men do indeed find her beautiful (I would call it cute) but it cannot be due to Nordidness, but rather strong paedomorphism. Blondism is one factor, the soft and rounded features another, and her strong cheekbones, small blunt nose and big eyes and so forth.

As a man of Indian origion I would have to admit that Blonde white women are by far the most beautiful and idolised in the world. They are the very definition of perfect female beauty. Why do you think Anna kournikovia is the most popular tennis player?.

Monday, May 31st, 2004, 05:29 PM
What are you trying to prove?
Nothing. This thread was originally part of the "Are Nordic Women the most beautiful?" thread before it was separated out.

I think Nordic women are beautiful but there are other beauties. I'm a bit bored with blonds myself...usually

Glenlivet
Monday, May 31st, 2004, 05:35 PM
That is only one of the criterias. Not all blonds show particularly Nordid physical characteristics. There's also red (maybe even more strawberry blonde) and various shades of chestnut blond and darker cendré is still common among Nordid adults. Most Nordid women that you see with light or medium yellow-blonde hair dye it to the colour of when they were about 10 years old. That happen in Sweden too. That is my experience in Stockholm. It is just that it looks more natural on a Swedish blonde. It looks more natural on the women who used to be that light haired.

I think Nordic women are beautiful but there are other beauties. I'm a bit bored with blonds myself...usually

Monday, May 31st, 2004, 05:38 PM
That is only one of the criterias. Not all blonds show particularly Nordid physical characteristics. There's also red (maybe even more strawberry blonde) and various shades of chestnut blond and darker cendré is still common among Nordid adults. Most Nordid women that you see with light or medium yellow-blonde hair dye it to the colour of when they were about 10 years old.
...never said it was otherwise...

Glenlivet
Monday, May 31st, 2004, 05:40 PM
Great that we can agree on something :).

...never said it was otherwise...

Dasbuck
Monday, May 31st, 2004, 07:50 PM
I can admire the pysical beauty and facial characteristics of a non-white, or racially mixed woman without lusting for her. In this last batch of Asiatic women 777 posts, I noticed that two were obviously mixed with white blood, and therefore exhibit the look, in part, of their white parent.

In my own preference, I tend to be attracted to white women with darker hair and bright eyes, and not so much as the Nordic type as the Southern European or Celtic.

Monday, May 31st, 2004, 08:30 PM
I can admire the pysical beauty and facial characteristics of a non-white, or racially mixed woman without lusting for her. In this last batch of Asiatic women 777 posts, I noticed that two were obviously mixed with white blood, and therefore exhibit the look, in part, of their white parent.

In my own preference, I tend to be attracted to white women with darker hair and bright eyes, and not so much as the Nordic type as the Southern European or Celtic.They are all full Japanese, this last batch, to the best of my knowledge (unless you consider Japanese to be part "White" by "nature"). The red hair is a dye considered fashionable in Asian countries.

The posts before this were all Chinese.

Part White women have a different kind of look.

Marius
Monday, May 31st, 2004, 08:36 PM
This one is very beautiful.

But, I'm asking you all, isn't she a bit European? She does not seem 100% Mongoloid.

Glenlivet
Monday, May 31st, 2004, 08:38 PM
Celtic is not a racial designation. From what I understand you are talking about the contrast of colouration, very dark hair, fair skin and light eyes. That is in any case common in some parts of the British Isles. I also think it is an attractive combination of Northern European physical traits with some exoticness, preferably not much more than just darker (with that still relatively light, meaning medium or at most dark brown) hair.

Could you give me an example of what you mean by "Celtic"?

In my own preference, I tend to be attracted to white women with darker hair and bright eyes, and not so much as the Nordic type as the Southern European or Celtic.

Monday, May 31st, 2004, 08:42 PM
This one is very beautiful.

But, I'm asking you all, isn't she a bit European? She does not seem 100% Mongoloid.
Where is she European? And what does a 100% Mongoloid look like? And how do you know if you haven't been there? I have been to Japan, and I was pleasantly surprised that much of the Japanese were not the stereotypical Japanese portrayed in the media. This woman is above average but her look is common if you walk the streets of Tokyo.
If you don't believe me, go there...

Marius
Monday, May 31st, 2004, 08:51 PM
Where is she European? And what does a 100% Mongoloid look like? And how do you know if you haven't been there? I have been to Japan, and I was pleasantly surprised that much of the Japanese were not the stereotypical Japanese portrayed in the media. This woman is above average but her look is common if you walk the streets of Tokyo.
If you don't believe me, go there...

Ok, ok, I believe you, you don't have to jump on me like that. But it is a difference between her and the second, on the first row.
I would also like to add that your office mate is very cute, too.

Abby Normal
Wednesday, June 2nd, 2004, 11:59 PM
I find Nordic males very attractive, but I find other European women to be more attractive than Nordic women. However, I consider both men (especially Central Asians, like some of those Tatars;)) and women of the Mongoloid race to be highly aesthetically appealing. So, Mongoloid wins.:)

...And average chinese and other asian women are chubby and highly unattractive and do not even come close to the europid average let alone the nordic average. The "beautiful" asian women are a myth.Asians are "chubby?" What a laff-riot. 'Upper Paleolithic' Europeans (as well as some Africans) are the chubbiest of all.

By the way, this 'gracilised West Baltid type:' http://www.forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=12591 What was she gracilised by, anorexia?

Shapur
Thursday, June 3rd, 2004, 12:12 AM
I don`t think that any woman is ugly.
Every woman is made for her race.
So an Iranian woman is for us Iranians the nicest thing.
A nordish woman for nordish people.
A mongolian for mongolian people.

Dasbuck
Thursday, June 3rd, 2004, 02:24 AM
Celtic is not a racial designation. From what I understand you are talking about the contrast of colouration, very dark hair, fair skin and light eyes. That is in any case common in some parts of the British Isles. I also think it is an attractive combination of Northern European physical traits with some exoticness, preferably not much more than just darker (with that still relatively light, meaning medium or at most dark brown) hair.

Could you give me an example of what you mean by "Celtic"?
I don't know all the proper terms, but that red-haired and sorta pale freckled skin, as well as that in which you aptly described. I was just attempting to show that I prefer these types over blondes (not that I in any way dislike blondes), in spite of how we are all said to think; pure Aryan blonde goddess uber alles.

jazzy
Sunday, June 6th, 2004, 03:12 AM
What on earth is the matter with some of you people here. Why cant you white people appreciate the superior beauty of your own women? Why are you guys so afraid? It's white women who appear on global magazine covers. adverts ect. Its white women who are considered the universal standared of beauty by all races. People are scarred to admit this due to pollitical correctness.

Esther_Helena
Sunday, June 6th, 2004, 05:59 AM
wow, such maturity here. I, being a woman, can't speak for preferences, but beauty IS a science. I forget what it's called, but it is based on porportions.

Monday, June 7th, 2004, 05:42 PM
What on earth is the matter with some of you people here. Why cant you white people appreciate the superior beauty of your own women? Why are you guys so afraid? It's white women who appear on global magazine covers. adverts ect. Its white women who are considered the universal standared of beauty by all races. People are scarred to admit this due to pollitical correctness.
How pathetic...:D Most of the White women here will not mate with you despite your enthusiasm...You are really barking up the wrong tree in this case...:~(

Emperor
Sunday, June 20th, 2004, 09:07 PM
Correction: Mongoloid.

(typo)

RusViking
Saturday, June 26th, 2004, 01:14 AM
The Orientals are somewhat attractive...good for a night if far away from home...but otherwise the Nords are much more diverse and, in my opinion, more beautiful. Nor for breeding with Nords.

Dasbuck
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 09:22 AM
Look, I have met non-whites who are very beautiful, yet I cannot force myself to attempt any sort of sexual union with them out of sheer instinct. You might call me odd or whatever you want, but I have no desire for someone who is not of my race. I can see beauty in other races, yet only want my own kind.

Is this still legal?

NumberOne
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 10:35 AM
Why are the most highly populated countries in the world (China, Japan, India, most Asian countries, Mexico) either Mongoloid or partly Mongoloid? I think the attractiveness of Mongoloid women is a major factor.

Dasbuck
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 06:45 PM
Take a good look at the majority of those people and tell me they are attractive. Hint: They aren't.

SouthernBoy
Tuesday, June 29th, 2004, 09:00 PM
If you don't believe me, go there... I have little experience with Mongolid subtypes, but I know there exists a population of "Ainu" natives of the island of Hokkaido. They generally have higher bridged noses, wider eyes, and lighter skin than most Mongolids. They are considered by most to be a more transitional phase of the Caucasid/Mongolid look, with many features from each. I don't know very much on this subject so I would encourage others to look it up if they disagree with me.

shockgrrrl
Sunday, July 4th, 2004, 01:29 PM
wow, such maturity here. I, being a woman, can't speak for preferences, but beauty IS a science. I forget what it's called, but it is based on porportions.

Here it is:
The Golden Ratio, aka the Phi Ratio, defines human facial structure as following a symmetrical ratio of 1:1.618. When a persons face is very equal to/average to the "Golden Ratio" they are considered attractive-facially. Thus symmetry equals beauty. Symmetrical faces are often classified as 'universal beauty', which transcends cultures and races. Of course other things count in preferences of beauty, such as youth and exotics. The Golden Ratio is present in all nature from a flower, to fingers on your hand.

More info: http://www.geocities.com/Omegaman_UK/beauty.html
http://tlc.discovery.com/convergence/humanface/articles/mask.html
http://www.markwahl.com/golden-ratio.htm

keywords for search: Golden Ratio, Golden rule, Golden Mean, Phi, Fibonacci Pythagoras

Abby Normal
Sunday, July 4th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Why are the most highly populated countries in the world (China, Japan, India, most Asian countries, Mexico) either Mongoloid or partly Mongoloid? I think the attractiveness of Mongoloid women is a major factor.
Good point; yet you forgot to mention the attractiveness of Mongoloid men.

Abby Normal
Sunday, July 4th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Here it is:
The Golden Ratio, aka the Phi Ratio, defines human facial structure as following a symmetrical ratio of 1:1.618. When a persons face is very equal to/average to the "Golden Ratio" they are considered attractive-facially. Thus symmetry equals beauty. Symmetrical faces are often classified as 'universal beauty', which transcends cultures and races. Of course other things count in preferences of beauty, such as youth and exotics. The Golden Ratio is present in all nature from a flower, to fingers on your hand.

More info: http://www.geocities.com/Omegaman_UK/beauty.html
http://tlc.discovery.com/convergence/humanface/articles/mask.html
http://www.markwahl.com/golden-ratio.htm

keywords for search: Golden Ratio, Golden rule, Golden Mean, Phi, Fibonacci PythagorasThis 'formulatic beauty' junk makes me ill. I for one think of 'perfect' faces as too plain; I prefer unusual-looking faces with distinguishing features to faces that fit the so-called 'golden mean'. Then again, I have very eccentric taste when it comes to physical features. Observe: http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=12186

Evolved
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 05:06 PM
3 cheers for MONGOL menfolk
- the graceful, gallant grandsons of Genghis Khan!
The Golden Horde shall ride again! Heil. :attila

NurSoltan
Monday, July 19th, 2004, 06:33 AM
It all comes down to personal tastes....someone mentioned beauty as science, well....the scientific aspect is that there are certain universal standards by which humans judge others for attractiveness......namely a symmetrical face, and healthy appearance, and the notion of accesibility and attainment.....meaning that a person is more likely to be attracted to someone they feel they have a realistic chance with, and who seems open to them, than to someone perhaps more aesthetically pleasing but for whatever reason unattainable.

In discussing Nordic vs. Mongoloid standards of beauty, for my own taste, I would say Mongoloid....I think their features are very beautiful, and I love the skin colour.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Tuesday, August 10th, 2004, 08:19 AM
They all look attractive to me.

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Sunday, June 3rd, 2018, 08:41 AM
I'm so glad that Asians and Africans are not allowed here anymore. People like Abby Normal/Evolved really pissed me off too. I have the retrospect sense that they were suffered for the same reason as Whites in general were during the Aryan Dawn/Pantheon Europa phase was. Also, if you lower the bar of inclusion by making Whiteness the baseline, then further foreign peoples seem less jarring. If only Thorburn adopted the Nordish Portal focus before Loki could have gotten the drop on him. Skadi would have benefited from a stable core membership and Loki would have no traction to come up with any viable alternative, so a place like The Apricity would not exist today, but those there would have been simply part of the AnthroCivitas/AnthroScape and Anthropology Biodiversity fora. If he couldn't handle Thorburn's control via ownership Loki would have had to face the prospects of associating with FadetheButcher's Phora and StumbleInn.

Finnish Swede
Sunday, June 3rd, 2018, 09:24 AM
Reading this thread through .... I though I was back in the Apricity forum or reading Biodiversity etc. and not in Skadi .... so much yellow fever.

Of course nordic blondes are the best (both men & women) ;) ....and all the rest comes far far behind :thumbup !

Danielion
Sunday, June 3rd, 2018, 07:25 PM
This forum really evolved in its course it took for sure. Also, back in 2004 (as I read from other bumped threads) a plethora of (presumably attractive) women were posting too. The answer should've been easier than now even, so of course Nordic wins between the two given choices (Asians might vote differently of course).

Of Flemish I see natural blonde people are uncommon, though not rare. And it might be my bias, but closer toward the coast in West Flanders seem to be more blondes (their dialect also is believed to have a Saxon and Frisian substratum; perhaps also left some genetic impact). I'm still more used to dirty blonde and brunette women who look very much Western European (think of Flemish Renaissance paintings, that's basically how we look like today still). So to me Nordics are still somewhat of 'exotic' but obviously more familiar than Mongoloid women, and also more attractive to me. People saying Nordic is 'overrated' are just putting up counterweight to what has been venerated for ages and just being contrarian/non-conformist. Sometimes the truth is more predictable than that.

The Aesthete
Sunday, July 15th, 2018, 11:38 PM
Nordic beauty is superior and to say otherwise is factually incorrect.

Unfortunately for lots of beta white men Asian women are the best they will get and they delude themselves into thinking Asian beauty (they all look so similar even between male and female) is somehow better.

Astragoth
Sunday, July 15th, 2018, 11:50 PM
Nordic beauty is superior and to say otherwise is factually incorrect.

Unfortunately for lots of beta white men Asian women are the best they will get and they delude themselves into thinking Asian beauty (they all look so similar even between male and female) is somehow better.

It not asian beauty but their looking for a substitute white woman. I worked with a Japanese woman once who had a white husband.
It was obvious what was going on.
Yes Nordic women are the most beautiful.

Aelfgar
Monday, July 16th, 2018, 08:30 AM
It not asian beauty but their looking for a substitute white woman. I worked with a Japanese woman once who had a white husband.
It was obvious what was going on.
Yes Nordic women are the most beautiful.I know someone who was unconfident with British women and he ended up marrying a Filipino.