PDA

View Full Version : Lindh's Killing and Immigration

Gladstone
Monday, December 29th, 2003, 03:56 PM
After only 15 years of invasion, Sweden's social security system that took decades to build up has been all but destroyed, another joy of division/diversity artificially brought about by the multi-cult. I wonder if the Swede Foreign minister [Anna Lindh] that was stabbed by an immigrant brought to Sweden by the very policies people such as her promote had the chance to be aware of the irony of her situation before her sad passing, if only vaguely? Unlike most of the elites, she did experience firsthand the results of the folly being brought about by the cult she adhered to.

Awar
Monday, December 29th, 2003, 05:02 PM
Actually, the immigrant ( A Serb ) was 2nd or 3rd generation, and he is insane.
I don't think that immigrants hold the monopoly on insanity.

If he was a criminal, mafioso etc. I'd recognize that the murder was one of the typical threats of immigration, but the man was nuts.

Gladstone
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 12:55 AM
Actually, the immigrant ( A Serb ) was 2nd or 3rd generation, and he is insane.
I don't think that immigrants hold the monopoly on insanity.

If he was a criminal, mafioso etc. I'd recognize that the murder was one of the typical threats of immigration, but the man was nuts.

No, immigrants do not hold the monopoly on insanity, but then again, whether he was insane or not is not the point. The point is that her murderer's presence in Sweden was the direct result of multicultural immigration policies that she supported. To give some background, the murderer's grandfather came over to Sweden in 1970 as a guest worker, he went back to his homeland in 1996, yet his children stayed as did his grand child (the murderer) born in Sweden in 1979 and whom is now apparently a citizen. Mrs Lindh supported policies that allowed the guest worker to not only come over in the first place, but then allowed his children and grandchildren to stay as well. One of the grandchildren of the initial guest worker being her murderer. Had she supported policies that respected the historical identity of the Swedish people (both physically and culturally) and tightly restricted immigration as would be necessary to do so, Anna Lindh would almost certainly be alive at this moment enjoying life with her family and children. Instead she is dead due to her and those like her's folly.

http://websearch.cs.com/cs/boomframe.jsp?query=Who+was+Mijailo+Mija ilovic&page=3&offset=0&result_url=redir%3Fsrc%3Dwebsearch%26amp %3BrequestId%3Daaac0f68b7cf1862%26amp%3B clickedItemRank%3D26%26amp%3BuserQuery%3 DWho%2Bwas%2BMijailo%2BMijailovic%26amp% 3BclickedItemURN%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fww w.cbsnews.com%252Fstories%252F2003%252F0 9%252F10%252Fworld%252Fmain572562.shtml% 26amp%3BinvocationType%3Dnext%26amp%3Bfr omPage%3DCSNextPrev&remove_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cbsnews.com% 2Fstories%2F2003%2F09%2F10%2Fworld%2Fmai n572562.shtml

Awar
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 03:23 AM
I understand what you're saying, but without turning this into a debate about Lindh, I'm just saying that there are many insane Swedes who could have done the same thing. It's not related to whether he is or isn't an immigrant.

On the other hand, if the Serbian Gangsters killed Lindh ( for any reason ), I'd acknowledge the relation of the murder with the problem of immigration, because there are no Gangsta Swedes.

I'm not defending that poor cretin, I'm just saying that this argument doesn't truly hold relation to the reality of immigration problems.

Gladstone
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 06:14 PM
It's not related to whether he is or isn't an immigrant.Hmmm. I seem to be having to repeat myself here with the point. It has everything to do with the fact that he was from an immigrant family as in he would not of been there in the first place, insane or not, to commit the murder had Sweden had immigration policies that preserved its unique identity. That's the point!

Insanity or debating Anne Lindh have nothing to do with that point or anything.

Is what is disturbing you the fact that this particular immigrant to Sweden was from Montenegro-Serbia, the land that you are from? Don't let it! Every people has it's good and bad, and in no way is this meant as anything specifically toward Serbs (something I only became fully aware of at your mentioning the fact and proceeding to find the article posted), rather it is towards the idea of immigration and the preservation of peoples. I accept that not only are there very real differences (and similarities to be sure) between the races of the world, that the same is true between Europeon peoples and nations. Hense, I support the right of Europeon peoples to determine how they wish to preserve their unique identities, that is if they choose to. If one nation wishes to be strict with immigration and one not so strict, that is their affair and I respect their choice. My ancestry is predominantly Scandinavian on both sides (Swedish and Norman) and to preserve the unique identity of Sweden I do not particularly favor immigration to that nation. And if in those rare occurrences that it might take place (and again, I do not particulalry favor it) I would be open to those from other Scandi nations who are historically of those peoples (in other words a Turk from Denmark, no, a Norwegian that is a historically Norwegian person from Norway, yes). The Serbs have very many fine features, and as a Serb you reflect quite well on them :) , however, I do not consider Serbs to be Swedes and I presume the same is true of Serbians in their thinking of Swedes :) ; that is not a judgment of one good and one not good, it's simply an acknowledgement of the fact that between Europeon peoples there are differences, both physically and culturally. Should for whatever reason non-Scandi peoples or nations wish to be careful with immigration for whatever reason I respect that right, that is their prerogative, even if towards us Scandis :~( ;) . The person who committed the murders grandfather would never therefore of been allowed to immigrate to Sweden, the murderer (the grandson) would in turn not have been living in Sweden to commit the murder, and Anne Lindh would very much be alive. I do not see what is so difficult to get about that as to the immigration aspect. ;)

Can you respect the fact that there are very real differences between Europeon peoples and Europeon peoples have the right to preserve their identities thru strict immigration if they choose? If not, will simply have to agree to disagree (as for red herrings or what amounts to red herings, I do not think I'll address those anymore, and again simply have to agree to disagree :) )

Awar
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 08:39 PM
Actually, Montenegrins don't immigrate very often because in Montenegro ( as a difference from Serbia ) you can actually live a normal life and earn normally.

The most immigrants from Serbia & Montenegro are either anti-communists who escaped from certain death by the communist regime in the mid to late 1940's and the most recent 300.000 highly qualified Serbs who couldn't find a job in their homeland thanks to the sanctions instated by the UN, EU and USA. ( these sanctions actually prolonged Milosevic's political life by 5 years ).

I see that you wouldn't make such a case out of the killer being an immigrant if he was from Germany or some other country.

The most Montenegrins abroad are gangsters and drug-lords etc. I agree if you blame them for their wrongdoings, but one insane s.o.b. is not a case against the immigrants.

Awar
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 08:46 PM
Do you see that I disagree strongly with immigrating into other European countries, my only issue here is that this killer is not any sort of point against the immigration anywhere.

Gladstone
Wednesday, December 31st, 2003, 01:11 AM
I see that you wouldn't make such a case out of the killer being an immigrant if he was from Germany or some other country.

You seem to be taking this quite personally, all that I can ask is that you not. :) Rest assured if Lindhs killer was an immigrant from any non-Scandi nation I would say the same. It was you who brought up he was Serbian, not myself. As for the Germans I consider them to be quite close to us Scandis, so yes, I would be a bit more open to some extremely limited immigration from them (I'd already indicated that in the prior post). Why would I then make an issue then had the murderer been from Germany; I would be going against what I promoted which would be illogical; h owever the person in question was not from a Scandi nation so it was entirely legitimate. Should Serbia have laws favoring their close relatives as to immigration (ie Russia) I would think nothing of it. The statement quoted above sounds remarkably like what non-Europeons say to Europeons about letting them pour in; simply replace "Germany" in the statement with "Europeon" or "white'; the pc guilt trip routine and I am surprised to see someone attempt it here. There are differences between Europeon peoples and I have no qualms about preserving those identities, naturally I desire to preserve my own people. I have no problems helping other peoples, however I advocate helping them in (1)their own lands (2)should some literally need to leave to survive setting up an "asylum land" thru multi-national agreement specifically for that purpose outside of Europe. This would allow for Europeon states wishing to help others to do so while retaining their unique identities.

but one insane s.o.b. is not a case against the immigrants.Ahh....the red herrings. I can make whatever case I like towards immigants and my people and the preservation of the same; they are my people, not yours. That one insane s.o.b., an immigrant's grandson who would not have been allowed to even be their had the interest of the Swedish people been thought about, murdered a Swede. One murder is more than enough. You do not have a right to force your people upon other peoples, hard up or not as they might be, insane or not. Anyhow, as stated prior, the fact that he was insane is a red herring to the whole point, and I said I would not respond to those. Seems I do not learn sometimes. ;)

Oskorei
Sunday, May 9th, 2004, 10:24 AM
Do you see that I disagree strongly with immigrating into other European countries, my only issue here is that this killer is not any sort of point against the immigration anywhere.
I disagree. Mihailovic identified very strongly as an "immigrant", and had been going on for years about the injustices of racist Sweden. It is strongly suspected that he also killed an old swedish man (77 years or something like that) because of this, before killing Lindh.

There are lots of these antiswedish immigrants in Sweden, and a lot of them are, like Mihailovic, actually aryans. But swedish politicians and media make them feel it is legitimate to hate the swedes for their "racism".