PDA

View Full Version : Does New Zealand Still Have High White Population?

TennisTime
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2009, 04:43 AM
I really want to move out the United States due to the migration from the browns coming from Mexico. :| I don't want my children around any of their violence so please tell me how the ethnic life is in New Zealand?

snublefot
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2009, 07:04 AM
How can you let the aliens drive you out of your homeland?

I will NEVER let that happen to me!

forkbeard
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2009, 09:08 AM
I saw one report that the majority of children in New Zealand schools are now non-white. I've lost track of that source now though.
Again it all comes down to demographics. Whites have to dump permanently the idea of working, limiting their family size out of materialism and subsidising enemy races in their own living space. The new mantra must be contribute nothing to an enemy society, breed and expand our own kind.
New zealand is a good empty land 78% White at last count. Roughly the same land area as UK but 10% of the population. What is certain is that it will continue to become less White until our peoples philosophy changes.

TheGreatest
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2009, 03:18 PM
My friend's from Auckland and he said the Asians have taken control of all the cities in New Zealand. You'll only see all-white towns and villages and jobs are hard to come by.

Arguably it's similar to the island of Tasmania in Australia

theTasmanian
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2009, 11:01 PM
My friend's from Auckland and he said the Asians have taken control of all the cities in New Zealand. You'll only see all-white towns and villages and jobs are hard to come by.

Arguably it's similar to the island of Tasmania in Australia

Thats funny theres hardly any Asians here:P

InvaderNat
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2009, 11:45 PM
I wouldn't recommend coming to NZ as It'll be a non-white majority shortly after the US. But if you come just stay away from Auckland - its over run by Maori & Polynesians in the Southern areas and Asians in the Central areas; although the north of Auckland (North Shore) is still alright I guess.

Unfortunately our liberal politicians give EVERYTHING to the Maoris' - there even going to make alternative Maori names for the North & South Islands official.

Basically I advise you to go to Australia or somewhere in the South Island: which is still about 95% white.

einherjarNZ
Tuesday, May 12th, 2009, 01:32 AM
I really want to move out the United States due to the migration from the browns coming from Mexico. :| I don't want my children around any of their violence so please tell me how the ethnic life is in New Zealand?

Heilsa,

Ethnic Life in New Zealand can be rather confusing.

There has been a sharp decline in the last 8 years of the historically dominant European percentage of population. Europeans accounted for 80% of the population however now accounts for about 67%.

This dramatic shift has largely been due to the now defunct left wing government and its Asian immigration drive of the last decade. Having said that, this appears to have receded, with immigration from England still far exceeding all other immigration from other countries.

Our main city, Auckland, is typical of all the worlds main cities like New York or Sydney. A stinking melting pot of political correctness, multiculturalism and miscegenation. It is true that in Auckland, the European population will very soon decline to under 50% of the cities population.

However once you leave Auckland, the real New Zealand opens up to you. Essentially New Zealand has two main islands. The South Island has a vast majority of European population. The cities in the South do have a minority culture presence but the general population is generally proudly European and there is resistance to minority settlement.

The North Island is more diverse. Essentially the top half of the North Island has more Ethnicity issues, however again the bottom half of the North Island does reflect the more true European culture of our country.

We have a small population of approximately 4.5 million people. 1.5 million live in Auckland so you can see how the influx of ethnic minorities into the one city can distort the overall statistical percentages of the country.

There is violence in New Zealand however again the majority of this violence occurs in Auckland. Having said that it would be fair to say that for the most part the level of violence is not particularly bad.

To conclude. It is a beautiful country with the exception of Auckland. Personally I recommend the South Island as it is still a true safe haven for Europeans and is such a beautiful landscape and environment.

Victory or Valhalla
- Hunter