PDA

View Full Version : Important: Aryan Baby Drive

einsatzkommando
Tuesday, October 1st, 2002, 12:03 AM
Racial Greetings Everyone!

It is with a sad and heavy heart that I must send out this email to you all. Many of you know somewhat of the several legal problems myself and my boyfriend have been subjected to for the past 3 or 4 years now. He is now due to get out of prison early December, and thanks to ZOG's tireless efforts to smash our activism, my house will once again have to be cleared of ALL "racist" materials and propaganda.

This once again means no computer, flyers, cd's, stickers, books, flags, shirts, etc. What this also means is no Baby Drive activity at all in the house. He can be violated for associating with me because of that. So, here is where YOU all come in. I need help relocating the ABD. Before you volunteer, make sure this is something you are actually able to do. I need a place to store all the boxes and bags, and this place also needs to be somewhere I can leave piles of clothes out for a month or two at a time. My ideal relocation would be someone's extra room or garage in their house where I can come over week nights and weekends when I am sorting for the ABD.

PLEASE, I desperately need your help on this. Orange County would be my first choice of locations, since thats where I live, but if I have to drive to LA or Riverside I am willing to do that. I ask of ALL of you, regardless where you live, to help find me a place to relocate the ABD to. This would only need to be for a year or so, maybe a little longer, till he is off parole. I feel this project must continue on, no matter what restrictions I must live with, so this is why I am coming to all of you for help. Together, we are strong.

We must not let our enemies defeat us with their tyrannical rules and "governments". Please, once again, I beg of you all to help me find a way to keep the project going for our people. Please pass this email on to everyone you know, no matter where you live. They may know someone who can help out. I am working on the current run, so if anyone has anything to send in as a donation, please do so now, so it is received and distributed in time. Anyone who needs assistance, please ask for help now, while I am still able to help you out. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Email: Revolutionary88@hotmail.com

Mailing Address:

Boxholder
POB 3634
Costa Mesa, CA
USA

GreenHeart
Tuesday, October 1st, 2002, 03:01 AM
I wish I could help but I do not live anywhere near there :confused:

Ederico
Tuesday, October 1st, 2002, 05:49 PM
What is the Aryan Baby Drive about actually?

einsatzkommando
Tuesday, October 1st, 2002, 10:28 PM
I'm happy to report that it's been sorted.

Nazzjonalist the ABD is a organisation that helps out white families who need a hand. Normally clothing etc for children.

The ABD has also raised money for a charity in South Africa.

Take a look at the website.

Einsatzkommando

Hellstar
Tuesday, October 1st, 2002, 11:27 PM
I know the girls behind the project, maybe i can get them to comment.

Sicklecellanemia
Wednesday, November 20th, 2002, 07:11 AM
Christine, who is known by most as the single force behind the Aryan Baby Drive, is now in dire trouble. She has become the victim of an over-zealous Democrat majority that has just recently taken the votes in California. She has reached out to so many and has unselfishly devoted her time to our children, now she needs serious help.there will be a defense fund set up. there will also be a page on
www.churchofthesonsofyhvh.org dedicated to getting the word out. All I am asking is that we all try to let as many people know as possible, she is a dear friend of mine and if she is convicted of this it will be a great blow to our people. If you see the news and read the articles you will see the blatant lies and gross negligence of the truth.if you can make a donation please send what you can to defense fund PO Box 3634
Costa Mesa, CA
USA
again i ask that you dig deep and let many people know.she has helped many of us so now its time to give back.thank you

Hellstar
Wednesday, November 20th, 2002, 07:57 AM
Ohhh you know her also?

Yep she is a sweety. I better go write her.

Sicklecellanemia
Wednesday, November 20th, 2002, 05:28 PM
Well HellStar, It is a little bit more serious than you may think.
The bastards in zog are trying to railroad her.
The whole thing is complete bullshit.
It is all over the news today.

Her is a response that I received on Stormfront.
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?threadid=44337&goto=newpost

3 named in Aryan probe

http://www.nbc4.tv/news/1793308/detail.html
http://www2.ocregister.com/ocrweb/o...month=11&day=19

----------
Quote:

********* was identified as the co-founder of Women for Aryan Unity and an organizer of the Aryan Baby Drive, which collects donations of clothing and other items for poor white families and supports white supremacy. She and McCabe, already in prison, were also identified as members of the militant group Blood and Honor.
----------

Hellstar
Wednesday, November 20th, 2002, 07:52 PM
Shit this is serious. Now i Understand why she does not write me back,

If Aryans have bombs, its most likely they use them to self protect, and not terror like certain Jews claims, what people forget is that Aryans are with their brothers and sisters and not terrorists.

Ederico
Thursday, November 21st, 2002, 10:54 AM
This is indeed serious, I hope they do not find her guilty or worse frame her, you cannot trust "justice" when White Nationalists are involved, and notice how the media always says White Supremacists instead of Nationalists, that sort of media exposure allienates potential supporters amongst our Race who are not Racially-Aware.

Hellstar
Thursday, November 21st, 2002, 11:13 AM
I just looked in my emails, She wrote me only a few days ago and everything seemed fine, this is really sad and depressing. how long can they keep her? she was so looking forward to spend time with her boyfriend when he got out! and now this crap!

Legio_Melita
Thursday, November 21st, 2002, 12:22 PM
Whenever a white man/woman tries to stick up for their race, it's a hate crime! Whenever a dirty nigger goes "yeah I got my bruthas' backs, yo know what I'm sayin?" everyone labels him as a hero for standing up to his filthy race.
In other words, loving your race and trying to protect it, you're a hater! But if two niggers rape and kill 5 Aryans, that crime is not hate driven, as the fucking Jewish media puts it. They are just "troubled teens", their crimes were not driven by hate but because of the way they were brought up, it's not their fault!
Lies, fucking LIES!

Sicklecellanemia
Thursday, November 21st, 2002, 04:01 PM
The jews have been trying to get her for a long time.
Anytime that we show any kind of Aryan unity, the jews and other non whites fear us.

If she is convicted, she will go away for a very long time.
That is why we are starting a fund for her defense.

I have never asked anyone to donate any money to anything before. I am a working family man and I know exactly how it feels to have to account for every dollar that you make.
But please, everyone , remember one thing. Christine has dedicated her life to helping White families.
Without trying to slight anyone else in our cause, I would like to say that she is one of our BEST.
If you needed anything for your children and she had it or could get it, she would get it to you.
She goes above and beyond living the 14 words every single day.

I think that we owe it to her and our race to do everything in our power to help her as best we can.

I will try to answer some questions.

If Aryans have bombs, its most likely they use them to self protect, and not terror like certain Jews claims, what people forget is that Aryans are with their brothers and sisters and not terrorists.

Actually they found cans of gasoline and zog is trying to say that it is bomb making material.

This is indeed serious, I hope they do not find her guilty or worse frame her, you cannot trust "justice" when White Nationalists are involved, and notice how the media always says White Supremacists instead of Nationalists, that sort of media exposure allienates potential supporters amongst our Race who are not Racially-Aware.

Nazz, this whole deal is just a jew sponsored set up.
They have been trying to frame her for along time.
As I said, they have been after her and trying to shut the Aryan Baby Drive down for a long time now.
They even try to make the ABD sound evil even though the ABD is all about helping White parents who happen to be in need and even those who are not in need but wish to free up money to send our children to college etc.

Lies, fucking LIES

All of this trouble that she is facing is because of jewish lies.
jews do not know the truth so it is nothing for them to lie about us so that they can try to destroy our race and imprison our people.

Ederico
Monday, November 25th, 2002, 11:08 AM
America sounds more of a nightmare than a dream for proud White people, definitely will turn to a place to avoid. The only positive thing is probably the First Amendment which allows free speech.

Sicklecellanemia
Monday, November 25th, 2002, 04:15 PM
America sounds more of a nightmare than a dream for proud White people, definitely will turn to a place to avoid. The only positive thing is probably the First Amendment which allows free speech.

You are right there Nazz, it used to be a nice place to live.
Us Whites knew that we were on top and the non whites knew their place in the scheme of things.
The asshole prosecuting attorney in Christine's case made the statement " I don't care about free speech when it comes to racists."

If they take that away from us it will do one of two things.
1. They will take and take and turn the US into more of a jewish communism type country.

2. Wake up the White sleepers, make them grow some balls, and force us to take back our country.

Hopefully if #2 becomes a reality, we will have the hindsight to realize who is responsible for the downfall of the US and we will act accordingly.

Don't get me wrong, this incident here will not wake up the White folk in america, but I believe that the incident that will is not very far off.
Hopefully it will not be too late.

Jessy Destruction
Monday, November 25th, 2002, 11:55 PM
Are you still taking funds? I am going to go out today and write a cheque.. who should I make it out to? This is serious, we have to help her out, for I know she would do the same if it was any of us in her place.

Hellstar
Tuesday, November 26th, 2002, 12:13 AM
I cant help seeing it seems easy for people to write out cheques but yet hard to devote them selves in whatever desirable way for the movement.

Cheers to children of money and fame.

Jessy Destruction
Tuesday, November 26th, 2002, 03:03 AM
I know of no other way to help. Sicklecellanemia said he was taking donations for her, I don't know what else I can do to help her as I am in Cananda.

Hellstar
Tuesday, November 26th, 2002, 08:44 AM
I guess i was just alittle sardonic last night;) My first expression is: its great you guys help but dont forget our true struggle.

Sicklecellanemia
Tuesday, November 26th, 2002, 03:16 PM
Are you still taking funds? I am going to go out today and write a cheque.. who should I make it out to? This is serious, we have to help her out, for I know she would do the same if it was any of us in her place.

I live in PA. the money goes to CA. I will not even see the money.
Go to www.stormfront.org/forum the lounge section and see what Zoe says about who to make it out to. I myself send cash but I think that they want money orders without names on them or cash. Her post is stuck to the top, you can ask her or PM her.
As a matter of fact I will PM her and find out for myself.
She is in charge of this.
We appreciate any support. If they can do this to her, they can do the same to any one of us and she has truly done a lot for our race and our children.

Another thing that you can do is write or email the DA and California lawmakers and let them know that the world is watching them and we will not stand by and let this injustice happen.
Just be careful about what you say because as someone told me, We do not want to have to start a new defense fund for you also.
So if you write these people, try to be civil and try to keep emotions and threats out of it.

I guess i was just alittle sardonic last night My first expression is: its great you guys help but dont forget our true struggle.

I know exactly what you are saying HellStar.
I feel that Christine has done a lot for our race and we really need to help her or I never would have posted this in the first place.
She IS the Aryan Baby Drive and as far as I am concerned she IS securing a future for White children.

I should have put this next link on the origional post but I was not thinking clearly.
www.skadi.net/babydrive
There is all of the information.

Hellstar
Tuesday, December 3rd, 2002, 06:41 PM
Any news about the trial?

Sicklecellanemia
Wednesday, December 4th, 2002, 02:24 PM
No Hellstar, I have not heard any news except that she is out on bond.