PDA

View Full Version : Chavs: British White Trash at Its Best...

SudVolk
Saturday, May 15th, 2004, 09:00 PM
http://www.chavscum.co.uk/

George
Saturday, May 15th, 2004, 09:43 PM
Yep, Middlesbrough is overflowing with these people now. Still, at least they're White, they might come in handy as light infantry at some point.

Also take a look around http://www.scallycentral.com

Milesian
Saturday, May 15th, 2004, 09:48 PM
Good to see Michael Carroll made the list of Chavs with a 5/5 rating.
A pity his jacket in that pic isn't moved a bit so we could see the Rangers top that seems to be permanantly stuck to his bloated carcass. I imagine they will have to consider surgically removing it from his hairy back one of these days :D

Milesian
Saturday, May 15th, 2004, 09:52 PM
I think most places in the UK have their equivalent.
In Scotland, there is the Ned (Non-Educated Delinquent)

http://www.glasgowsurvival.co.uk/

Don't forget to check out the Gallery of Neds :D

Nordhammer
Sunday, May 16th, 2004, 12:34 AM
Wiggers and the spoiled slut type (© Thorburn, 2003. All rights reserved.) seem quite prevalent among them.

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/images/april2004/april074.jpg

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/images/march2004/march035.jpg

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/images/march2004/march048.jpg

Hmm... male or female? Scary either way.

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/images/march2004/march072.jpg

Odin Biggles
Sunday, May 16th, 2004, 01:00 AM
Good sites, shame they should have to be made in the first place. Sometimes i wonder whether i live in the prosperous country called Great Britain or some ghetto in LA.

Loki
Sunday, May 16th, 2004, 01:02 AM
These people are really as worthless as anything. Whether they're there or not, doesn't really make a difference. They're useless, and good for nothing. I know this type. I can hardly conduct a civilized/intelligent conversation with them anyway. For them, life consists of drinking, contracting STD's, getting pregnant, growing old and dying. There is no rationale or purpose, or even philosophy.

Odin Biggles
Sunday, May 16th, 2004, 01:15 AM
Lets hope they dont run our countries governments when their all grown up or were be in even bigger trouble then we are now...

Nordhammer
Sunday, May 16th, 2004, 02:36 AM
Someone should make a "white trash from around the world" site.

SudVolk
Sunday, May 16th, 2004, 08:29 PM
Yep, Middlesbrough is overflowing with these people now. Still, at least they're White, they might come in handy as light infantry at some point.

Also take a look around http://www.scallycentral.comAnother excellent site poking fun at the British under-classes; the problem is that it's getting beyond a joke. These people are everywhere. They're anti-social, anti-intellectual, violent, ignorant, hedonistic and materialistic. What's to be done with them ?

Gorgone
Saturday, September 25th, 2004, 09:12 PM
I think the only solution is sterilize them all, or do you have a better idea?;(

Vestmannr
Saturday, September 25th, 2004, 09:28 PM
Export them to other countries to set up chip-shops and corner-stores. Then other countries will know what its like to have annoying immigrants. :P

angloengland
Saturday, September 25th, 2004, 10:17 PM
Its hardly worth even worrying about, in less than one hundred years you'll be lucky you find a white person in mddlesborough, then your problem will be gone. As for the white trash website, I find that quite offensive I'm afraid. I read in the science magazine focus last month a theroy for why blacks appear better than white people at sport. Their argument was based on slaves and selective breeding by whites. Would we find the same questioning the apparent lack of black intelligence supported by a distinctive lack of accomplishments throughout history?

She-Wolf
Saturday, September 25th, 2004, 10:44 PM
That website is probably made by a jew

Stríbog
Saturday, September 25th, 2004, 11:25 PM
That website is probably made by a jew

Uh, ok... your reason for saying that, and your point?

She-Wolf
Saturday, September 25th, 2004, 11:44 PM
I was being sarcastic. It looks as if it's promoting the rubbish imo, sadly it's become a wide influential subculture. What on earth has become of people? :(

dazed&confused
Sunday, September 26th, 2004, 12:01 AM
Don't forget Uk is the country who created beats, mods, punkrockers, oi-punksters, skin-heads, hooligans and other gentlemen of that sort. http://media.ign.com/boardfaces/4.gif

AryanKrieger
Sunday, September 26th, 2004, 01:00 AM
Uh, ok... your reason for saying that, and your point?

It should be self evident. The Jew is behind every corrupting influence of our youth.When you get a bit older-you will realise that.:D

Stríbog
Sunday, September 26th, 2004, 08:59 AM
It should be self evident. The Jew is behind every corrupting influence of our youth.When you get a bit older-you will realise that.:D

I see plenty of slimy WASPish types who are happy to sell out for a buck with no prompting from any Jews.

AryanKrieger
Sunday, September 26th, 2004, 05:41 PM
I see plenty of slimy WASPish types who are happy to sell out for a buck with no prompting from any Jews.
Yes agreed but you are missing the entire point of the argument.
The Jew is genetically programmed to fiercely safeguard his existence and ensure his advancement.[Nothing wrong with that as it it is].
However because the Aryan is in the way of his self-advancement for several thousands of years he has made it his business to destroy the Aryan and everything he stands for.
He accomplishes this by creating processes which result in his cultural and biological degeneration whether it be rap music and its variants,baseball caps and other negroid attire,obsession with television,hard drugs,American or Americanised "culture"[term used extremely loosely] or loose morals. This has the inevitable effect of either white Untermenschen miscegenating with negroes/negresses producing hybrid monsters or the said Untermenschen transforming into Wiggers.
Either way the White Aryan race is doomed unless the stranglehold of the Jew is broken. We dont achieve this by being soft on Jews or other inferior races. We also dont achieve this by ignoring the Jew.

Stríbog
Sunday, September 26th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Yes agreed but you are missing the entire point of the argument.

Your point was that all evil proceeds from the Jew, correct? I didn't miss the point, I disagreed with it.

The Jew is genetically programmed to fiercely safeguard his existence and ensure his advancement.[Nothing wrong with that as it it is].

Doesn't seem to be working, as their birthrates are lower than white birthrates and their rate of intermarriage approaches 75% in America.

However because the Aryan is in the way of his self-advancement for several thousands of years he has made it his business to destroy the Aryan and everything he stands for.

It makes no sense biologically for them to be inherently programmed to "destroy the Aryan." Jews are out for money, power and self-aggrandizement like all peoples. By circumstance of nature, their methods simply happen to be more insidious. In fact, having an agenda to "destroy the Aryan" would make them biological failures because parasites that kill their hosts kill their source of lifeblood and will die out as a result.

He accomplishes this by creating processes which result in his cultural and biological degeneration whether it be rap music and its variants,

Agreed.

baseball caps and other negroid attire,

LOL that's a bit of a stretch. Baseball caps have been around since long before black culture was even tolerated in white society. This guy was not a wigger:

http://www.baseballhalloffame.org/hofers_and_honorees/hofer_bios/images/cobb_ty_5.jpg

In fact, he was extremely racist. :P

obsession with television,

Agreed.

hard drugs,

What is a hard drug?

American or Americanised "culture"[term used extremely loosely]

Agreed.

loose morals

Definition, please?

She-Wolf
Sunday, September 26th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Striborg, black subculture and the "wigger" element is promoted heavily and aimed at the young white population, it's also a product of mass media, corporations, and behind it are the jews.

BTW a "hard drug" is cocaine, heroin, LSD, crack, ect.

AryanKrieger
Sunday, September 26th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Your point was that all evil proceeds from the Jew, correct? I didn't miss the point, I disagreed with it.

Please desist from putting words in my mouth-read my posts again and then comment.

Doesn't seem to be working, as their birthrates are lower than white birthrates and their rate of intermarriage approaches 75% in America.

This is nothing to do with birth rates.Most WNs seem to think that this struggle will be won by having more white babies-it wont.

It makes no sense biologically for them to be inherently programmed to "destroy the Aryan." Jews are out for money, power and self-aggrandizement like all peoples. By circumstance of nature, their methods simply happen to be more insidious. In fact, having an agenda to "destroy the Aryan" would make them biological failures because parasites that kill their hosts kill their source of lifeblood and will die out as a result.

The Aryan is the obstacle in the way of Jewish world hegemony.They are parasites as you rightly said and all parasites selfishly kill their host but I dare say that they will find a new one if and when we are gone.

Agreed.

LOL that's a bit of a stretch. Baseball caps have been around since long before black culture was even tolerated in white society. This guy was not a wigger:

http://www.baseballhalloffame.org/hofers_and_honorees/hofer_bios/images/cobb_ty_5.jpg

In fact, he was extremely racist. :P

Yes but most of us are not AMERICANS!

Agreed.

What is a hard drug?

Ask your teacher if you dont know.Frankly I am surprised as most young people these days seem to have a very detailed knowledge of drugs.

Agreed.

Definition, please?
I am surprised you dont know but then again the younger generation has been heavily brainwashed by Blair and Bush.
I think indiscriminate casual sexual intercourse will do as one example of loose morals dont you?

Stríbog
Sunday, September 26th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Ask your teacher if you dont know.Frankly I am surprised as most young people these days seem to have a very detailed knowledge of drugs.

My point was that what they teach in school is naturally garbage. Morphine is infinitely less harmful than alcohol, yet which one is illegal? The alcohol industry has always poured huge sums of money into keeping competitors illegal, as with the "Reefer Madness" campaign in the 1930's.

I think indiscriminate casual sexual intercourse will do as one example of loose morals dont you?

I am inclined to agree, but many others here wouldn't. It is not immoral or 'sinful' in a religious sense, but I believe that frequent casual sex deadens the soul.

AryanKrieger
Sunday, September 26th, 2004, 07:35 PM
My point was that what they teach in school is naturally garbage. Morphine is infinitely less harmful than alcohol, yet which one is illegal? The alcohol industry has always poured huge sums of money into keeping competitors illegal, as with the "Reefer Madness" campaign in the 1930's.

Have you ever dealt with drug addicts in a professional capacity Striborg?
Have you seen the way in which drugs[more so than alcohol] degrades and destroys lives?
If I had it my way all drug pushers would be shot without trial.They are the scum of the earth. Those who are foolish enough to take hard drugs deserve our pity but let us not confuse the issue with alcohol which has been part of our culture for thousands of years.

I am inclined to agree, but many others here wouldn't. It is not immoral or 'sinful' in a religious sense, but I believe that frequent casual sex deadens the soul.
I am not interested in the concept of "sin" but right behaviour.Indiscriminate sexual intercourse degrades a man or a woman.We are more than brute beasts.

Oskorei
Sunday, September 26th, 2004, 09:56 PM
Don't forget Uk is the country who created beats, mods, punkrockers, oi-punksters, skin-heads, hooligans and other gentlemen of that sort. http://media.ign.com/boardfaces/4.gif
Are you implying that this phenomenon might turn into Racism like hooliganism and oi did? :)

At least one can hope so, the white underclass usually is forced to live close to the immigrants and usually they dont like them. Being materialist and hedonistic they may be hard to control with PC lies too ;)

Dr. Solar Wolff
Monday, September 27th, 2004, 01:25 AM
This link wouldn't come up for me but why are you guys even complaining? The primary White Trash role model, Madonna, has gotten tired of trying to be British and has now taken her act to Tel Aviv.

The Blond Beast
Tuesday, September 28th, 2004, 10:06 AM
What proportion of British new-borns are of mixed race? I remember the statistic of 10 percent being kicked around.

Renwein
Thursday, September 30th, 2004, 03:58 PM
sounds about right. I also got to read the 'people and places' for my region and my city has one of the fastest growing 'other' catagories in ethnicity in the country, apparently (maybe even the fastest? i'd have to look again). cool, eh? :thumbsup

i also wonder what number out of the other 9 in 10 are ethnic/non british births. i do know that they have a higher rate per head then us....

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Thursday, April 19th, 2018, 06:52 AM
Wow! Look at all my old friends!

I'm sure all the Remainers are chavs and neds, depending upon what side of the Wall they face. It's unfortunate that a sweet Scottish redhead threw her vulva at least thrice in the face of this ultimate Jewish chav. So, maybe she was just a ned after all, although born in Oman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_ref_Xly7Y