PDA

View Full Version : The Ideal Nazi Woman

Mistress Klaus
Friday, May 14th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Ladies could you be the Ideal Nazi woman?. I couldn't as my habits have rendered me a FAIL! :D I haven't included the racial aspect. (as I think it speaks for itself)

My checklist...

No smoking or drinking. (X)
No make-up (X)
No job..staying at home and being a mother is your profession (half X)
Having at least 4 children (X)
No interest in politics or male orientated subjects. (X)
Good housekeeper & cook. (yes!)
Keeping your body physically healthy. (yes & no)
All in all...accept that you serve your man, your country ( 'Married to Germany') & the Fuhrer is your ruler.
Your role in life is to produce children for the future of the Aryan Vaterland. (Girls for future motherhood & sons for future German soldiers)

10 rules set by the Nazi Racial Bureau (for considering a marriage partner)..:

1. Remember that you are a German! (You owe what you are to the nation, not your individual merits, and your first allegiance is to the nation)

2. Remain pure in mind and spirit!

3.Keep your body pure! (only thus could you avert 'pleasures of the moment' which might threaten the nation's racial heritage)

4. If hereditarily fit, do not remain single!

5. Marry only for love!

6. Being a German, only choose a spouse of similar or related blood!

7. When choosing your spouse, inquire into his or her forebears! (Note: you also marry into his or her forefathers and clan: once human stock is 'tainted', your offspring are suspect)

8. Health is essential to outward beauty as well!

9. Seek a companion in marriage, not a playmate!

10. Hope for has many children as possible! (Note: Your duty is to produce at least four offspring in order to ensure the future of the national stock).

I actually can see the sense in this....but putting this into theory into practise in these modern times would be rather trying...Though it would save the white race. (or at least show some sort of fight against the adversity that is threatening to completely wipe us out).

Phlegethon
Friday, May 14th, 2004, 02:23 PM
I don't think I know anyone who lives up to that ruleset. Not even those who claim they are hardcore NS. Actually those who claim that they are hardcore NS have none of the above apply to them.

Anne14
Friday, May 14th, 2004, 03:30 PM
I'm not so ideal either Skadi! :D

Taras Bulba
Friday, May 14th, 2004, 07:26 PM
Ladies could you be the Ideal Nazi woman?...My checklist...

Ok shoot.

I agree. Perhaps Im too old fashion, but I believe both do much to undermine's a woman's femininity.

No make-up (X)

I have nothing against women wearing make-up.

Agree to an extent. I believe there are certain professions(nursing for example) that women are better suited for than men.

If possible. I just suggest a woman have at least one child, but should have as many as reasonably possible. Dont want to be like Blacks, who produce more than they can possibly take care of.

Depends really. Normally I dislike women who have interests in these areas, but it often varies. Basic interest in those topics are ok for women, but the real deep stuff I think should be off limits. But I'll be the first to admit there are exceptions to the rule, but yet even these women admit that politics, war, and stuff are to be mens' domain. :D

agree, every woman should these down.

Yes.

All in all...accept that you serve your man, your country ( 'Married to Germany') & the Fuhrer is your ruler.
Your role in life is to produce children for the future of the Aryan Vaterland. (Girls for future motherhood & sons for future German soldiers)

DA! :D

Sadly hardly any women in this day and age lives by these virtues.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Friday, May 14th, 2004, 07:58 PM
No smoking or drinking.

I am smoking and drinking right now. I would like to quite smoking, but:

BY NO MEANS WILL I EVER GIVE UP THE SAUCE. EVER. I WANT THIS TO BE LOUD AND CLEAR.

No make-up

I love make-up :D

No job..staying at home and being a mother is your profession

That's what I would like to do!

Having at least 4 children

I want at least three. Four would be great, though. I would be willing to give up the sauce temporarily should the time arise to have BABIEEES!!! :D

No interest in politics or male orientated subjects.

Yes and No. I'm not particularily interested in many aspects of politics. I am more interested in men who are :p

Good housekeeper & cook.

Yes. Pretty much all I do now is stay home and cook and clean. Training! haha

Keeping your body physically healthy.

*coughs*

All in all...accept that you serve your man,

Hell yeah. That's romantic :love

your country ( 'Married to Germany') & the Fuhrer is your ruler.

Ummm...no. :|

I am by my standards. Pure of the bullshit ideals that so many people accept today and, unlike most people, I actually have a spirit.

Evolved
Saturday, May 15th, 2004, 05:48 AM
I'm non-Aryan but I'll play along for fun.

No smoking or drinking.
(clean and sober)

No make-up
(I only wear it when I go to 7/11 to hit on the Bosnian immigrants http://www.skadi.net/~ladygoeth/smilies/icon_turk.gif) :rofl

(Fuck that. How about Leni Riefenstahl, eh?)

(God, I hope not. 2 or 3 is enough.)

(:anieyes how else is a woman supposed to teach her children?)

Good housekeeper & cook.
(Of course, I make good goulash and good sushi)

(It depends on who you ask, I guess. I think I'm pretty healthy.)

(Kind of hard, as he is scattered in little bits in the Russian archives. I will serve my man, though. :love)

(I have set other goals than to raise female breeding stock and male cannon fodder.)

1. Remember that you are a German! (You owe what you are to the nation, not your individual merits, and your first allegiance is to the nation)

No I'm not, and no way. I totally disagree.

No way. I will be as naughty as I want to be! :naughty

3.Keep your body pure! (only thus could you avert 'pleasures of the moment' which might threaten the nation's racial heritage)

Is this about spanking the monkey or being a slut or something?

My genes are probably pretty good, I have a progressive skull so I guess that is cool.

5. Marry only for love!

Duh.

As a multiethnic non-Aryan I am glad I don't need to worry about this crap.

7. When choosing your spouse, inquire into his or her forebears! (Note: you also marry into his or her forefathers and clan: once human stock is 'tainted', your offspring are suspect)

I'm 100% pure barbarian mutt, and I only date those of barbarian stock.

So that is why people exercise and eat healthy food. Huh. Who knew?

I demand both, if a man doesn't enjoy 'playing' and sees himself as a Nazi Sperm-o-matic Reproduction Machine it is a huge turnoff. If you're going to be that big of a dork, just send it to me frozen in a little jar with a turkey baster.

10. Hope for has many children as possible! (Note: Your duty is to produce at least four offspring in order to ensure the future of the national stock).

Wow, don't make me feel so much like livestock, ok?
:cow

Dr. Solar Wolff
Saturday, May 15th, 2004, 06:20 AM
I think Leni Riefenstrahl was the perfect Nazi woman. Have you ever seen pictures of her when she was young (before the Nazis). She was a "10". She was bright, did important work, and was always true to herself. She also lived until quite recently. She was a great woman and a great person.

Taras Bulba
Saturday, May 15th, 2004, 07:04 AM
(I only wear it when I go to 7/11 to hit on the Bosnian immigrants http://www.skadi.net/~ladygoeth/smilies/icon_turk.gif) :rofl

Since where have there been Bosnian immigrants in the Detroit area? All the 7/11s I remember were owned by Arabs and Hindus, not Bosnians.

Taras Bulba
Saturday, May 15th, 2004, 07:06 AM
I think Leni Riefenstrahl was the perfect Nazi woman.

I think either Magda Goebbels or Winifred Wagner would be better candidates for perfect Nazi woman.

Evolved
Saturday, May 15th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Since where have there been Bosnian immigrants in the Detroit area? All the 7/11s I remember were owned by Arabs and Hindus, not Bosnians.

They hang out there at 7-11, at least in my neighborhood. I'm just joking though, I don't bother them. :P

WarMaiden
Sunday, May 16th, 2004, 08:39 PM
Different generations view women differently, i don't drink - smoke or do drugs etc. We are all the ideal women for what we WANT to be in our own lives and this Era of womanhood ~ All racially concious woman are perfect in my opinion!

:D

VilhelMina
Friday, May 21st, 2004, 09:49 AM
Different generations view women differently, i don't drink - smoke or do drugs etc. We are all the ideal women for what we WANT to be in our own lives and this Era of womanhood ~ All racially concious woman are perfect in my opinion!

:D
Here here Warmaiden I concur. Although I do believe that staying fit and avoiding smoking/drugs/alcohol are of great importance, I also believe that we have free will. I do so love my Absinthe.

Propagation of our race is of the highest law and must be fostered in every way possible.

As for perfect Nazi woman - HA!

No smoking or drinking. -
I quit smoking, but I am a social drinker. (Absinthe & Warsteiner...mmm)

No make-up -
I have to much fun with makeup

No job..staying at home and being a mother is your profession -
Been there done that. Would like to do it again.

Having at least 4 children -
One down 3 to go.

No interest in politics or male orientated subjects -
Do not start with me, you will not win

Good housekeeper & cook -
GREAT cook, hate to keep house but I do it and do it well.

Keeping your body physically healthy -
Herbs and vitamins, conscious of what I put into my body. Swim - surf - hike

All in all...accept that you serve your man, your country -
Behind every good man is a woman rolling her eyes.

Your role in life is to produce children for the future of the Aryan Vaterland. - If I lived in that era - Agreed

blut-ehre
Friday, May 21st, 2004, 09:57 AM
Ladies could you be the Ideal Nazi woman?. I couldn't as my habits have rendered me a FAIL! :D I haven't included the racial aspect. (as I think it speaks for itself)

My checklist...

No make-up (X)

5. Marry only for love!

I actually can see the sense in this....but putting this into theory into practise in these modern times would be rather trying...Though it would save the white race. (or at least show some sort of fight against the adversity that is threatening to completely wipe us out).

I think a lot of the women may dislike a lot of it but it sounds good; except for the woman only being there to bear children of course. But I don't think women should be fighting in combat. And that is how it went, the women worked as the men went off and died =) i also think the first checklist should apply to everyone until you get to the 'respect that you serve your man and country blah blah blah' part

Line18
Friday, May 21st, 2004, 10:22 AM
serve your man ? it sounds like your a slave..

"No job..staying at home and being a mother is your profession" no no no. intelligent women with a good education are sexy. Yessir! ;)

Make-up? well.. make up is from egypt, but some women are ugly without make-up. Make-up is one of the fun parts about being a girl.. :P

I dont think there is an ideal nazi women, no women are like that 100 %..

Yes you heard me. :-O

Skuld
Monday, May 24th, 2004, 07:30 PM
No smoking or drinking. (-)
No make-up (-)
No job..staying at home and being a mother is your profession (-)
Having at least 4 children (- so far :D )
No interest in politics or male orientated subjects. (-)
Good housekeeper & cook. (half +)
Keeping your body physically healthy. (+)

Jule
Thursday, June 3rd, 2004, 11:52 AM
No smoking or drinking.
No make-up
Good housekeeper & cook.

1) I don't smoke and i don't drink... just sometimes a little bit :)
2) Make-up? What's this?....
3) i'm going to school, but later? we will see, i like to clean, cook and doing things like this.
4) hm... not yet.
5) um... my boyfriend somethimes explain me things of his work but not more....
5) yeah :) right now i'm jumping between my pc and the kitchen...
6) i think so...

i have a boyfriend, and he thinks i'm perfect, but there are of cause different points of view.

Phlegethon
Thursday, June 3rd, 2004, 12:07 PM
I think either Magda Goebbels or Winifred Wagner would be better candidates for perfect Nazi woman.
Magda Goebbels? Indeed a great Nazi mother. She killed all her children.

Moody
Thursday, June 3rd, 2004, 05:15 PM
Magda Goebbels? Indeed a great Nazi mother. She killed all her children.

But didn't she say then that "the world after the Fuhrer would not be worth living in" ?
And wasn't she right?
Can you imagine what the Red Army would have done to her AND her children?

Phlegethon
Thursday, June 3rd, 2004, 06:56 PM
What did she do in Berlin anyway? Apart from that many made it out of Berlin after the Gobbels's suicide.

Agrippa
Thursday, June 3rd, 2004, 07:17 PM
I think Leni Riefenstrahl was the perfect Nazi woman. Have you ever seen pictures of her when she was young (before the Nazis). She was a "10". She was bright, did important work, and was always true to herself. She also lived until quite recently. She was a great woman and a great person.

Well, its still a pity that she had no children and was in many ways a "modern-liberal" woman.

But on the other hand I usually say that a woman must win the Nobel Prize or something like that to compensate having no children.
Looking at her she did so much, that although she had no Nobel Prize it was compensated in a great life.

Of course women like her are the exception from the rule and still it would be better ESPECIALLY women like her would get children even if they would grow up in other families...

Mac Seafraidh
Thursday, June 3rd, 2004, 07:23 PM
Unfortunately many women in American society I find are not right wing. I know there is a lot, but you do not see them around too often which is a shame. It really doesn't matter right now to me anyway, but I wish it did. I just stay in the house all the time.

Agrippa
Thursday, June 3rd, 2004, 07:43 PM
What did she do in Berlin anyway? Apart from that many made it out of Berlin after the Gobbels's suicide.

I think she wanted to stay with Joseph and then it was just too late.
Probably the best thing would have been to give her children to a good family.

But hey, which mother want to let her children back in a world which is totally destroyed and lost of all the spirit she loved. Not to think about what soldiers could have made with them...

It was a difficult and imo the wrong decision, but I understand why she did it and she was of course a great mother.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Friday, June 4th, 2004, 07:08 AM
Well, its still a pity that she had no children and was in many ways a "modern-liberal" woman.

But on the other hand I usually say that a woman must win the Nobel Prize or something like that to compensate having no children.
Looking at her she did so much, that although she had no Nobel Prize it was compensated in a great life.

Of course women like her are the exception from the rule and still it would be better ESPECIALLY women like her would get children even if they would grow up in other families...

Well, Leni had a couple problems in the quest for the Nobel Prize. First, it is at least a moderately left-wing organization. Second, film making is not on their list. Leni, if she had been born in America, for instance, may have gotten an Oscar for her work (but not on her work for the Nazis).

La Canadienne
Friday, June 4th, 2004, 07:34 AM
I prefer an equal partnership in my relationship. I do believe however that as a mother (and also for fathers) you must keep yourself healthy for your sake and the sake of your children. Also cheating or interacial relationships are a "no-no" in my book.

Choosing a partner and not a palymate makes pefect sense as love lasts longer than lust.

Really one could make a modern day "revised" (and less sexist) version of this and be satisfied.

Moody
Friday, June 4th, 2004, 06:11 PM

Joseph implored Magda to leave him and flee the bunker with the children, but she refused. She resolved herself and her family to die with her husband: that is Devotion - devotion to a cause and to a family.

Phlegethon
Friday, June 4th, 2004, 06:44 PM
No, it is not devotion, but idiocy that walks over corpses. Goebbels was a unfaithful skirtchaser and everyone knew it, including her. She stayed in the bunker to be closer to old Adolf, the true target of her affection. A closer look at the inner circle of the NS movement will show you how sick and dysfunctional these people were. Hardly role models at all.

Annikaspapa
Friday, June 4th, 2004, 08:02 PM

I agree - it is a true shame that genes such as hers were not passed along.

As far as the whole modern resolute Frau issue is concerned, while I consider myself quite traditional in my values, if my daughter were to turn out to be anything like Leni, I'd be one proud Papa :thumbup

Northern Paladin
Friday, June 4th, 2004, 11:29 PM
My Perfect Nazi woman would be like a feminized version of Reinhard Heydrich. In a perfect society Laws should be made that give whites incentives for having children and even punishing those who do not.

Moody
Tuesday, June 8th, 2004, 06:23 PM
The British Mitford sisters;
http://www.gallot.co.nz/Guinness/Images/nazi.gif
Unity [left] and Diana Mitford at Third Reich rally

Unity tried to commit suicide when Britain declared war on her beloved Third Reich, while Diana stayed loyal to her husband the fascist leader Sir Oswald Mosley.

Present off-spring of this line includes the model Jasmine Guinness;

http://www.taketwo-model.com/models/girls/jasmine_guinness/page_01.html
Her portfolio

Diana Mosley was her great-grand-mother - yes!

Sunne Ăcern BŠr
Monday, June 28th, 2004, 08:01 PM
I don't think I know anyone who lives up to that ruleset. Not even those who claim they are hardcore NS. Actually those who claim that they are hardcore NS have none of the above apply to them.

People whom claim to be "hardcore NS" are not true National Socialist, because they wouldn't use that term...and there is quite a few people who are National Socialist. And I do not mean skinheads who call themselves NS or any other "White Nationalist" because they are both completly differnt; and National Socialism is not about everyone "white" at all, and also racsist people, because National Socialist are not racsist!!!

Sunne Ăcern BŠr
Monday, June 28th, 2004, 08:03 PM
No, it is not devotion, but idiocy that walks over corpses. Goebbels was a unfaithful skirtchaser and everyone knew it, including her. She stayed in the bunker to be closer to old Adolf, the true target of her affection. A closer look at the inner circle of the NS movement will show you how sick and dysfunctional these people were. Hardly role models at all.

All that is true if you you are a slave to Zion and read their false information...

Phlegethon
Monday, June 28th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Ach so, noch so ein halbwŘchsiger Analsozialist mit Hauptschulabschlu▀, der mir etwas Řber den Nationalsozialismus beibringen m÷chte.

Mistress Klaus
Tuesday, June 29th, 2004, 10:38 AM

I actually agree with you on this one. I do find the aspects & 'characters' of the Third Reich rather interesting in study. The hypocrisy & absurdity is quite amusing.
Another cheating turd Martin Bormann seemed proud to openly 'boast' to his wife Gerda (who bore him 10 children) about his affair with Manja Behrens in 1943. Gerda seems accepting & encouraging?!.. :|

"You can't imagine how overjoyed I was. She attracted me immensely, and in spite of her resistence I kissed her without ado and set her afire with my burning delight. I fell madly in love with her...I arranged it so that I saw her again many times, and then I took her in spite of all her refusals. You know how determined I can be, and M. naturally couldn't hold out for long. Now she is mine, and I - lucky fellow! - am doubly and unbelievely happily married...Now I must be doubly careful to look after my health and keep up my strength"

Gerda's reply in Jan 44.
"I am so fond of M. myself that I cannot be angry with you, and the children love her very much, all of them...It is a thousand pities that fine girls like these...should be denied children. In the case of M. you will be able to alter this, but then you will have to see it that one year M. has a child, and the next year I, so that you will always have a wife who is mobile. (what a wild idea). Then we'll put all the children together in the house on the lake, and live together, and the wife who is not having a child will always be able to come and stay with you in Obersalzberg or Berlin (That would never do even if the two women were the most intimate friends. Better each on her own. Visits, alright, but even that within limits)...That she shouldn't have a child is something which seems out of the question, you being you. (You're stupendous) (Martin Bormann, The Bormann Letters, published 1954)

Bormann wrote: " My Darling Mommy! You are wonderful and I love you madly!" :| Gerda even drew up a contract for a National Emergency Marriage (Volksnotehe) to be signed by herself & Bormann, which would give Martha (Manja) the same validity as a married woman. (Martha did in fact move in with them, but the relationship between herself & Bormann broke up after a few months, with only the two ladies keeping in touch with one another.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, June 29th, 2004, 12:09 PM
I actually agree with you on this one.
Better for you. ;)

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Tuesday, June 29th, 2004, 07:07 PM
I actually agree with you on this one. I do find the aspects & 'characters' of the Third Reich rather interesting in study. The hypocrisy & absurdity is quite amusing.
Another cheating turd Martin Bormann seemed proud to openly 'boast' to his wife Gerda (who bore him 10 children) about his affair with Manja Behrens in 1943. Gerda seems accepting & encouraging?!.. :|

What is wrong with this? Cheating is only wrong because it causes problems in a relationship. It is a breaking of trust, a betrayal, and a disrespect for the marriage. But if the person who is cheated on does not feel that way, where is the harm? In this instance the woman actually benefited from it and developed a close relationship with her husband's mistress. Also, I'm sure that after having ten children her needs and priorities changed -obviously in a way that her primary value was not the monogamy of her husband. There are other things to value too, like the well-being of her children. If she were to get jealous and angry enough to break up her family that would be selfish.

Freja
Tuesday, June 29th, 2004, 08:09 PM
No smoking or drinking.
- I┤m a social drinker. I┤m never ever giving up wine!
No make-up.
- I don┤t see anything wrong in artfully applied make-up, as long as you┤re able to take the trash out or going to the grocers with a bare face.
No job..staying at home and being a mother is your profession.
- I`d go crazy if stuck at the house 24/7, but I wouldn┤t leave my kids at the kindergarden five days a week either.
Having at least 4 children.
- I plan to. Two more are planned in four years time.
- Sorry, can┤t help it. Looking pretty and keeping house ;) will never distract me from taking an active interest in socalled male oriented subjects. My hubands friends have actually told him they wish their own wives were as interesting to talk to as his is...:D :anieyes
Good housekeeper & cook. - Yes, definitely.
- Yes. I hate it when people let themselves go.
- I serve my race and the community of racially aware white people in the world.
- Well, I┤m doing my best, am I not?;)

Mistress Klaus
Wednesday, June 30th, 2004, 10:20 AM
What is wrong with this? Cheating is only wrong because it causes problems in a relationship. It is a breaking of trust, a betrayal, and a disrespect for the marriage. But if the person who is cheated on does not feel that way, where is the harm? In this instance the woman actually benefited from it and developed a close relationship with her husband's mistress. Also, I'm sure that after having ten children her needs and priorities changed -obviously in a way that her primary value was not the monogamy of her husband. There are other things to value too, like the well-being of her children. If she were to get jealous and angry enough to break up her family that would be selfish.

Bormann's relationship/affair with this actress Manja didn't even last long anyway....I am not saying it is wrong to have this arrangement going...actually I commend the openess. I despise deceitfulness (yet in this case..it makes me sick...his childish banter of conquest is rather absurd).....but I wonder how Martin would have felt if Gerda had pulled the same stunt?... :D

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Thursday, July 1st, 2004, 02:07 AM
I'm sure he wouldn't have liked it too much. Though Gerda would have had a lot more to lose, I suppose. It's different for men and women. That arrangement would not work with a woman and two men. Well, maybe in a few bizarre instances :|

Gauleiter
Wednesday, September 15th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Ladies could you be the Ideal Nazi woman?. I couldn't as my habits have rendered me a FAIL! :D I haven't included the racial aspect. (as I think it speaks for itself)... I actually can see the sense in this....but putting this into theory into practise in these modern times would be rather trying...Though it would save the white race. (or at least show some sort of fight against the adversity that is threatening to completely wipe us out).
For the Nazi woman of today, I'd suggest ambition (professional, social or domestic goals), aspiration (the desire to succeed at something, whether creative, materialistic, maternal, communitarian, etc), an authoritarian character... and several pairs of well-licked boots :D

Aristotle
Wednesday, September 15th, 2004, 05:53 PM
EYTYXEITE!
Dear Fellows,
sorry to say but such a kind of Woman I have already found in Athens. She has all positive points but one: she is a real Hellen! Does it matter?
Kindest Regards!

Wichmann
Wednesday, September 15th, 2004, 08:25 PM
You lucky man!

Just look around to all these [censored] whoose idols are the four 'ladies' from sex and the city :-O

Even if they look like nordic divines, most of them are nothing else than reeducated .... well, it's better for me to be quiet for now!

Best wishes.....

Rules (http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?p=24080#post24080):
5. Ad gentums, racial slurs, and aspersions against any identifiable group, even if only in retaliation, are not permitted.

~ Johannes de Leˇn

TisaAnne
Wednesday, September 15th, 2004, 09:04 PM
No smoking or drinking.I abhor cigarrettes; they way they smell, taste and the senselessly harmful health hazards that they inflict. As for drinking: I do not see the occasional use of alcohol as a problem, but when both men and women become hardcore drunks, I find nothing more weak and disgusting.

No make-upThis I agree with to some extent. I wear make-up, but only sparingly because I am happy with my youthful looks and see no need to cover my skin with chemicals and pigments. A little mascara and blush is about as far as I will go.
I think that make-up is for older women, whose youthful beauty has begun to fade...When you are in your teens and twenties, you should be able to proudly display your natural beauty, not a fake cosmetic mask, for there is no time in your life when your skin is as young and fresh.

No job..staying at home and being a mother is your profession I agree with this, but I understand that this is not for every woman. Personally, there is nothing more that I would like to do in my life than take care of a husband and children. Why have kids if you are going to work a 9-5 job and rarely have time to raise them?

Having at least 4 childrenOnly 4? :D

No interest in politics or male orientated subjects.I find nothing wrong with women keeping an interest in politics and other "male" subjects, but I think it should only be an interest, no an active participation. What is wrong with being informed and knowledgeable in the subjects with which men are continually enthralled?

Keeping your body physically healthy.To do otherwise would be just plain stupid. Our bodies are the only material objects that are completely our own. Why would anyone want to take something so precious and beautiful and turn it into garbage?

All in all...accept that you serve your man, your country ( 'Married to Germany') & the Fuhrer is your ruler. I think that it is important to embrace, and strive to to good for, one's country, leader and spouse, but....Only if the ideals of your country, leader and spouse are ideals that You agree with and feel passionately about. Just because we are women does not mean that we have to follow men blindly and obediently, never questioning or speaking our own voice.

Your role in life is to produce children for the future of the Aryan Vaterland. (Girls for future motherhood & sons for future German soldiers) I think that keeping the white race strong and alive should be a priority for women, since we are the only ones who can physically do it. Nowadays, more and more women view childbearing as a hindrance, and a life of servitude which does not suit their independent sensibilities. Men will always be ready and willing to do their part in the act of procreation, but today's women are becoming more and more reluctant to offer their bodies and lives to creating a child. I guess it seems "old-fashioned" or makes them feel like "livestock", but whatever it is that is making women's views on motherhood seem anything but necessary is creating serious problems.

As women, we must secure the future of our ancestors and our race, to do otherwise would be selfish and essentially asine. Besides, what gift could be more rewarding than creating a life that is a part of yourself and your mate...that is the truest act of love and duty.

Verslingen
Thursday, September 16th, 2004, 01:05 AM
My wife is near all of these things
No make-up (X)
No job..staying at home and being a mother is your profession (X) She tutors french to local children
Having at least 4 children ( five and I thinks she might be again)
No interest in politics or male orientated subjects. (X) She only cares if it makes me upset and then just to encourge me.
Keeping your body physically healthy. (yes. We ski,hike and kayak)
Be loyal and subservient to your Husband and country. (Yes!)
My wife is a dutiful and beautiful woman.
I love her

Verslingen

Sunne Ăcern BŠr
Thursday, September 16th, 2004, 05:06 AM
No make-up (X)
No job..staying at home and being a mother is your profession (X) She tutors french to local children
No interest in politics or male orientated subjects. (X) She only cares if it makes me upset and then just to encourge me.
I love her

Verslingen
That can all be very well, but that does not make her a true National Socialist!

Dr. Solar Wolff
Thursday, September 16th, 2004, 06:41 AM
That can all be very well, but that does not make her a true National Socialist!

It can be seen that Jadi is deadly serious about this issue, so, if any living person can achieve this goal, I am sure she can.

Verslingen
Thursday, September 16th, 2004, 01:51 PM
I think I metioned that she does not like politics. The only case I have ever heard even mention is for the freedom of her native quebec. Otherwise she is for what her man is for be it good or bad. I think she is very N-S just alittle wary about politics outside of her role as the mother of the future soldiers of our race and educator of our heritage to our children.

Hmm does this make sense?

Mistress Klaus
Thursday, September 16th, 2004, 02:41 PM

So tell us what makes a true National Socialist?...Female & male.
You seem to be up in arms about everything...so why don't you post some Threads in what you believe & feel in. (That is what most of us do here..express our thoughts, suggestions, beliefs, feelings, subjects of interest etc).... ;)

Aristotle
Thursday, September 16th, 2004, 03:16 PM
EYTYXEITE!

Thank you dear Wichmann!
The only I would like to add is that in order to discover in this life the Ideal Nazi Woman, f i r s t, you have to be the Ideal Nazi Man!
The Man honours the Woman; Woman is on top of the life because she brings the life in Sun! Furthermore, the Man is the LEADER and the RESPONSIBLE for the battle of the life! You have to choise the Woman, not she! You build up a Family not she! You destroy also a Family not she!
Nazi Men are above in the battle, Nazi Women are on top inside Home! This equilibrium stabilizes Community and LIFE like in ancient times.
Cordially I wish you to find a Nazi Woman like mine. Same wishes to all our Comrades around World!
Kindest Regards!

You lucky man!

Just look around to all these [censored] whoose idols are the four 'ladies' from sex and the city :-O

Even if they look like nordic divines, most of them are nothing else than reeducated .... well, it's better for me to be quiet for now!

Best wishes.....

Rules (http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?p=24080#post24080):
5. Ad gentums, racial slurs, and aspersions against any identifiable group, even if only in retaliation, are not permitted.

~ Johannes de Leˇn

Sunne Ăcern BŠr
Saturday, September 18th, 2004, 11:43 PM
I think I metioned that she does not like politics. The only case I have ever heard even mention is for the freedom of her native quebec. Otherwise she is for what her man is for be it good or bad. I think she is very N-S just alittle wary about politics outside of her role as the mother of the future soldiers of our race and educator of our heritage to our children.

Hmm does this make sense?
National Socialism is NOT just politics.

Sunne Ăcern BŠr
Saturday, September 18th, 2004, 11:49 PM
So tell us what makes a true National Socialist?...Female & male.
You seem to be up in arms about everything...so why don't you post some Threads in what you believe & feel in. (That is what most of us do here..express our thoughts, suggestions, beliefs, feelings, subjects of interest etc).... ;)
As I have already stated in other posts and threads it is not a matter of myself or any of us to explain, you are either true or you are not and when you are you know what is right and wrong, and even if we were to explain, it is impossible because for the full and true understanding it is just by being born and continuously born. To remember the history and truth. And alot of the "definitions" are not spoken or writen by us.

BorgDrone
Sunday, September 19th, 2004, 05:21 PM
All in all...accept that you serve your man, your country ( 'Married to ).

It is good to serve us, but you musnt lisen everyword what we say. I dont want that my girlfrend listen me in every thing.

Little fight (fight with words not fist ;) )is good for time to time ;)

Verslingen
Sunday, September 19th, 2004, 05:51 PM
Ja­i please enlighten me on your defination?

Verslingen and family

mere_des_soudures
Saturday, October 2nd, 2004, 11:03 PM
No make-up (X)
I love her

Verslingen
My dear husband you make me sound like such a boorish slave. I maybe lyal to my husband but I am also loyal to my beliefs there are sometimes when we argue about what is right and wrong in the education of our hertiuage to our children. I care about politics. I am loyal to Quebec and white canada.

mere

QuietWind
Sunday, October 3rd, 2004, 12:56 AM
EYTYXEITE!

Thank you dear Wichmann!
The only I would like to add is that in order to discover in this life the Ideal Nazi Woman, f i r s t, you have to be the Ideal Nazi Man!
The Man honours the Woman; Woman is on top of the life because she brings the life in Sun! Furthermore, the Man is the LEADER and the RESPONSIBLE for the battle of the life! You have to choise the Woman, not she! You build up a Family not she! You destroy also a Family not she!
Nazi Men are above in the battle, Nazi Women are on top inside Home! This equilibrium stabilizes Community and LIFE like in ancient times.
Cordially I wish you to find a Nazi Woman like mine. Same wishes to all our Comrades around World!
Kindest Regards!

I agree with Aristotle about Nazi men. What good is a Nazi woman if her man is nothing more than an egotistical boor of a man? I do not smoke, nor drink. I try and stay in good physical shape. I believe a mother should stay home with her children. I have 2 already and would like to have more. I cook, clean, love vegetable gardening, and believe in submission and support of the husband. I do think a woman should be interested in politics, but as a support for her husband. They say that behind every great man is an even greater woman. ;) What I do think is absurd though, is women who have no goal other than to marry and reproduce. The reason this is pathetic is because of what happens when her husband leaves her and those 4 children because he is chasing after his own physical lusts. Aristotle said it correctly that men need to step up and be good Nazi men as well. I only work 10 hrs a week while my children are in school, but I have enough education and job experience that if my husband ever walked out on me I could take care of myself and my children. I had a colleague of mine in Grad school felt the same way. Although she was in graduate school, her goal was to be a stay at home mother and a support to her husband.

mere_des_soudures
Sunday, October 3rd, 2004, 02:40 AM
I finished my degree in French after having our first two children I agreed with my husbands descioin to move to his father's land and live with them. It was the best descion of my life. I love my family and my life here.

Mere:D

Dr. Solar Wolff
Saturday, May 28th, 2005, 04:19 AM
Taking a second look around, Blood Axis may qualify as the Ideal Nazi Woman and I hope she takes this in a good way. Her knowledge of that art is awesom. She bridges the gap between Arno Brecker and Von Thonstahl.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Saturday, May 28th, 2005, 06:00 AM
Upon reliable information, it seems that Discordia (Reginleif) should not be overlooked in terms of "ideal" in view of her work to recover Skadi. One act can change opinion of a person forever so that this person need never do anything ever again to retain respect.