PDA

View Full Version : Race Rropagation

nicholas
Wednesday, May 12th, 2004, 06:02 PM
I find it interesting that many of the attitudes in society correspond with race and breeding issues. I frequently hear jews, latinos, etc yammer about how important it is to propogate their race. Yet when I mention to them that whites should have the same attitudes they immediately call me a racist pig, etc.

So why is it ok for non whites to be concerned about race propogation but it's wrong for me as a white man. It's ridiculous.

What brought this on was I saw how violent a Jew got when someone said the Jews should interbreed with arabs and create a mixed race. This was the same logic said jew used when he made a comment about blacks and whites needing to breed themselves out of racial existence.

F***ing amazing. The jew cannot apply his logic to his own race! LOL!

Nicholas

Prince Eugen
Wednesday, May 12th, 2004, 09:01 PM
I believe that all the other races want to persevate their selves exept the majority of the whites,who feel guilty about their history, past etc.
See ,how the polliticaly correct people act.

nicholas
Wednesday, May 12th, 2004, 09:10 PM
I believe that all the other races want to persevate their selves exept the majority of the whites,who feel guilty about their history, past etc.
See ,how the polliticaly correct people act.
We should NOT feel a bit guilty about being superior. Our race grew and thrived in some of the most inhospitable of places and because of it developed technology before the rest of the world did. We are technologically superior to other races. Unfortunately asia and india are gaining fast because our govt is outsourcing all the jobs and technology.

Nicholas

svartabrandr
Friday, May 14th, 2004, 09:05 AM
Its quite sad really.

Mistress Klaus
Friday, May 14th, 2004, 02:02 PM
I find it interesting that many of the attitudes in society correspond with race and breeding issues. I frequently hear jews, latinos, etc yammer about how important it is to propogate their race. Yet when I mention to them that whites should have the same attitudes they immediately call me a racist pig, etc.
Nicholas

;( I personally have never encountered that myself...(though I can't remember the last time I spoke to a forienger :P ). ..Racist pig..How dare they!....I think alot of whites are put off by having children because there is so many (the above shit mentioned) of them around. Who would want their child mixing with the likes of that scum! How can they breed so much?.....we have no chance of catching up.. :~(

George
Friday, May 14th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Yep, forget about marriage and social niceties, we need as many White children as possible, however they may come into the world. Every White man should have about 5 girlfriends and they can draw welfare. As for Jews, the Muslims know how to deal with them, the way they dealt with Nick Berg.

Siegfried
Friday, May 14th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Every White man should have about 5 girlfriends and they can draw welfare.

You're kidding, right? You're not actually suggesting we should stoop to that level?
Such practices destroy the family unit as the cornerstone of the nation.
Children born into such dysfunctional homes are likely to become dysfunctional themselves; I don't think we need any more problematic children around then there already are.
Kevin Alfred Strom was right when he said that we need to rediscover the sacred unity of 'love, sex, family, and race' - I believe it is a prerequisite for our continued evolution.

George
Friday, May 14th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Well, yes a little, obviously our final goal should be the healing of our society, but we have to exist to do that. Perhaps the best way forward for middle-class people such as ourselves is to have a proper family and wife, and have as many children as possible with her, but also to have as many mistresses/girlfriends and children with them as possible.

For the time being however the skinhead rank and file should just be encouraged to have as many children as possible and play the system.

Alienated, dysfunctional, pissed-off White kids are exactly what we are going to need in the years to come.