PDA

View Full Version : Irv Rubin, Jewish Supremacist Terrorist is Dead

Johnson
Monday, November 18th, 2002, 08:10 AM
LOS ANGELES – Irv Rubin, the fiery leader of the militant Jewish Defense League, died of injuries suffered in an alleged jailhouse suicide attempt earlier this month, a hospital spokeswoman said Thursday.

Rubin, 57, died at 11:49 p.m. PST Wednesday at Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center, where he had been since Nov. 4 when he apparently attempted to kill himself at a federal detention center while awaiting trial on charges he conspired to bomb a mosque and a congressman's office.

The JDL head reportedly cut his throat with a jail-issue razor hours before a court appearance and then jumped or fell 18 feet from a balcony. He was in a medically induced coma since being rushed to the hospital and never regained consciousness.

No other details of Rubin's death were immediately released. There was no information as to the disposition of his body, which was turned over earlier to the Los Angeles County Coroner.

Rubin and another JDL member, Earl Krugel, were arrested last December for allegedly plotting to plant bombs at a mosque in Culver City and at the Beverly Hills office of Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., the grandson of Lebanese immigrants.

The alleged plot was never carried off. Both men were facing up to 40 years in prison if convicted.

Rubin's family and some of his supporters said publicly they did not believe the U.S. Marshals Service's contention that Rubin had tried to kill himself. They claimed that he was likely the victim of an assault. Rubin succeeded JDL founder Rabbi Meier Kahane as head of the organization in 1985 and remained an aggressive critic of groups such as the Ku Klux Klan and the Nazis as well as the Middle East peace talks and the treatment of Jews in the Soviet Union.

Source: http://www.newsmax.com/archives/art...14/172541.shtml (http://forums.skadi.net/redirector.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.news max.com%2Farchives%2Fart...14%2F172541.s html)

GreenHeart
Monday, November 18th, 2002, 03:30 PM
All I can say is good, one less jew to worry about ;)

Reno
Tuesday, November 19th, 2002, 10:08 PM
Good ridance.

skinpride
Wednesday, November 20th, 2002, 03:32 AM
He WONT be missed...20 million more to go.

poet
Monday, February 16th, 2004, 05:16 PM
Well, if he dosen't burn for failing to recognize his savoir he's bound to for taking the chickin %hit way out of this life. What kind of self proclaimed militant kills themselves in lew of accepting the conceqenses for his own convictions. We are each and everyone of us born with free will (Souls) and what we do in this life dictates where we shall go in the next...

Sigrun Christianson
Tuesday, February 17th, 2004, 02:42 AM
I've read all the accounts of this that I can find (because it amuses me so much) and I can't help but think that it would pretty difficult to slit my own throat with a jail-issue shaving razor (Have you ever sen one? It will hardly cut hair let alone deep enough into the throat) while standing in line on a balcony with dozens of other inmates and then throwing myself and/or falling over the ledge rather than just passing out onto the ground...? Let me see..

It's early morning and me the other inmates are lined up on the second or third tier of the jail house preparing to go down for breakfast. I don't know why I still have the shaving razor in my hand, but I do. I choose that particular, peculiar moment to slash my own throat with that minimal razor, but instead of falling back or forward on to the ground or on to another inmate, or simply fainting in my space, I fall over the tallish balcony ledge and fall 18 feet to the ground. Ja, that makes perfect sense.

I agree with his family. I think he was murdered. I only wish I knew who did it so I could give him a big yummy hug for giving that obnoxious, miserable, criminal kike exactly what he deserved. May the rest of the JDL meet the same fate.

:nerner

Saoirse
Tuesday, February 17th, 2004, 02:48 AM
He was either murdered or sent to Israel.

Sigrun Christianson
Tuesday, February 17th, 2004, 02:50 AM
He was either murdered or sent to Israel.
Oh please. He is so dead. Not even Israel would tale someone so slimy.

poet
Tuesday, February 17th, 2004, 03:20 PM
I've read all the accounts of this that I can find (because it amuses me so much) and I can't help but think that it would pretty difficult to slit my own throat with a jail-issue shaving razor (Have you ever sen one? It will hardly cut hair let alone deep enough into the throat) while standing in line on a balcony with dozens of other inmates and then throwing myself and/or falling over the ledge rather than just passing out onto the ground...? Let me see..

It's early morning and me the other inmates are lined up on the second or third tier of the jail house preparing to go down for breakfast. I don't know why I still have the shaving razor in my hand, but I do. I choose that particular, peculiar moment to slash my own throat with that minimal razor, but instead of falling back or forward on to the ground or on to another inmate, or simply fainting in my space, I fall over the tallish balcony ledge and fall 18 feet to the ground. Ja, that makes perfect sense.

:nerner