PDA

View Full Version : Is Having Children Everyone's Duty?

Nachtengel
Thursday, April 2nd, 2009, 11:43 AM
Do you think having children is everyone's duty?

My answer would be no. I will elaborate later on.

Blood_Axis
Friday, April 3rd, 2009, 10:23 AM
No, I don't consider it everyone's "duty". In fact, a lot of people should not procreate (in an eugenics sense).

Anfang
Friday, April 3rd, 2009, 10:55 AM
No, I don't consider it everyone's "duty". In fact, a lot of people should not procreate (in an eugenics sense).

Not Greeks..
(only kidding,lol)

Todesangel.

If you are talking about Germanics I would say yes. I also believe that we have the ability to cover some of these duties using 3 decade old medical technology. If a Germanic healthy woman is a professional or a scientist or some other person whose work should not be interrupted you can hire a non Germanic to bring the child to term. A surrogate mother using only the sperm and egg of 2 Germanics, most likely a couple. Males have the duty to be responsible and to also share in the raising of the little mice.

Jäger
Friday, April 3rd, 2009, 11:51 AM
Not of everyone, but of the healthy Germanic ones.

Huginn ok Muninn
Thursday, April 9th, 2009, 11:19 PM

My answer would be no. I will elaborate later on.

Waiting to see how you will elaborate on this. Since you phrased this question as a militant anti-White feminist would, I have to question whether you have been overly influenced in this way. Since you use the term "duty," you are presupposing that having children is a 100% horrible chore, that no freedom-loving woman would or should ever endure. This very idea has been promoted for the purpose of causing the extinction of European peoples.

I see you have a child, so why would you think this way? Have you not discovered new love in yourself and for yourself now that you are a mother? I know changing diapers and taking care of a little one is a lot of work, but the benefits far outweigh the difficulties as long as the child is healthy.

One of the things that makes for difficulties is the acceptance of modern anti-family moralities. People need to be more careful who they sleep with. Pick your mate because he would make a good father, not because he is "hot." Same goes both ways. Men should pick their mates more carefully as well. And don't burn bridges with family, as long as they are not unhealthily anti-White, anti-life themselves.

I will put things this way.. MUSLIM WOMEN Believe it is their duty. That's why they are displacing us in Europe. If Germanic people believe for some reason they will be living in a Germanic world in 20 years when they ALL look down upon having children, they are dead wrong. There will be nothing of us left. Deciding not to have children, or deciding to wait for that Mr or Miss Right to come along is killing us. So damned right, if you want to phrase it as duty, go ahead, but it is CRUCIAL that we have children.. that means everyone of us, yes. I would rather look at it as the joy of producing a new generation of our people (who can competently look after us when we are in a rest home.) ;)

Anfang
Thursday, April 9th, 2009, 11:34 PM
Waiting to see how you will elaborate on this. Since you phrased this question as a militant anti-White feminist would, I have to question whether you have been overly influenced in this way. Since you use the term "duty," you are presupposing that having children is a 100% horrible chore, that no freedom-loving woman would or should ever endure. This very idea has been promoted for the purpose of causing the extinction of European peoples.

I see you have a child, so why would you think this way? Have you not discovered new love in yourself and for yourself now that you are a mother? I know changing diapers and taking care of a little one is a lot of work, but the benefits far outweigh the difficulties as long as the child is healthy.

One of the things that makes for difficulties is the acceptance of modern anti-family moralities. People need to be more careful who they sleep with. Pick your mate because he would make a good father, not because he is "hot." Same goes both ways. Men should pick their mates more carefully as well. And don't burn bridges with family, as long as they are not unhealthily anti-White, anti-life themselves.

I will put things this way.. MUSLIM WOMEN Believe it is their duty. That's why they are displacing us in Europe. If Germanic people believe for some reason they will be living in a Germanic world in 20 years when they ALL look down upon having children, they are dead wrong. There will be nothing of us left. Deciding not to have children, or deciding to wait for that Mr or Miss Right to come along is killing us. So damned right, if you want to phrase it as duty, go ahead, but it is CRUCIAL that we have children.. that means everyone of us, yes. I would rather look at it as the joy of producing a new generation of our people (who can competently look after us when we are in a rest home.) ;)

Well , ahem, we need men to be more responsable, discipline and "Treue".

The current batch of germanic men, maybe one in 5 deserves to be gifted with chidren.
real volkisch women want men who are fierce, brave loyal, community building and faithful. There are MEN of our race who are dileteantes who do not want to have children, who do not want to work hard. In europe you have men fighting for a 30 hour work week when they already have a 35 hour work week. men who do not band together to defend women against muslim rapists, african rapists.
Men , afraid to go to jail for breaking unjust laws, when when their jails are like country clubs next to ours here. You think Women dont see this? Even if only Subconciously, they do.

Nachtengel
Thursday, April 9th, 2009, 11:37 PM
Waiting to see how you will elaborate on this.
If you really wanted to, you would have waited before jumping to silly conclusions. Ok, let's take it one by one.

Since you phrased this question as a militant anti-White feminist would, I have to question whether you have been overly influenced in this way. Since you use the term "duty," you are presupposing that having children is a 100% horrible chore, that no freedom-loving woman would or should ever endure.
Wrong, duty doesn't mean that it's automatically non-enjoyable and horrible.

Most people in the so-called white nationalist movement refer to it as a "duty", hence my use of the word. And, I said already:

My answer would be no.
I.E I don't think it's a "duty".

Being a mother is an unique experience which can't be really described to the childless. They would have to find out for themselves.

or deciding to wait for that Mr or Miss Right to come along is killing us.
Yes some paragraphs earlier, you said:

People need to be more careful who they sleep with.
:oanieyes

So damned right, if you want to phrase it as duty, go ahead, but it is CRUCIAL that we have children.. that means everyone of us, yes.
Ok, here is what I think. I don't think of having children as a "duty" and I also don't think that everyone should breed as much as possible. There are certain categories of people who, in my opinion, shouldn't be allowed to breed at all, such as: the mentally disabled, those with physical defects and grave diseases which are hereditary, etc. Or, as Jäger said, healthy Germanics should be the ones having children. Controlling who is able to breed would ensure us more quality. Or call it eugenics or whatever. As for the displacement in Europe, we won't solve it by competing with the number of children they have. It's too little, and too late. The only way to solve it is to kick the Muslims out.

Anfang
Thursday, April 9th, 2009, 11:42 PM
If you really wanted to, you would have waited
Ok, here is what I think. I don't think of having children as a "duty" and I also don't think that everyone should breed as much as possible. There are certain categories of people who, in my opinion, shouldn't be allowed to breed at all, such as: the mentally disabled, those with physical defects and grave diseases which are hereditary, etc. Or, as Jäger said, healthy Germanics should be the ones having children. Controlling who is able to breed would ensure us more quality. Or call it eugenics or whatever. As for the displacement in Europe, we won't solve it by competing with the number of children they have. It's too little, and too late. The only way to solve it is to kick the Muslims out.

You are the ones that live in the Heimat so this is your decision, my imput to the red -highlighted statement would be: "Not only Muslims!"

Nachtengel
Thursday, April 9th, 2009, 11:47 PM
You are the ones that live in the Heimat so this is your decision, my imput to the red -highlighted statement would be: "Not only Muslims!"
Huginn ok Muninn was talking about Muslims displacing us, thus I referred to that context. But when it comes to immigration in general it shouldn't be just Muslims. It should also be other non-Whites, non-Germanic Europeans and American and other Allied "liberators" that I'd like to see go. :)

Not to go too far off-topic, but I also think the aforementioned categories of people should be discouraged from breeding on our soil. That means if they give birth to children on German soil, they and their children should be shipped back to their countries.

Hauke Haien
Thursday, April 9th, 2009, 11:54 PM
It is everyone's purpose and to decide for oneself that "children are not for me" or similar nonsense means to fail one's purpose by default. The community on the other hand should prevent people from having children if it is in the interest of the community.

Under current circumstances, there is no such mechanism in place and while the unworthy take advantage of this and proliferate, the best of us are trapped by dreams of personal autonomy and similar diseases, which are occasionally advertised on this forum as the very essence of the Germanic spirit, since they obviously liked to be "free".

Where are family and tribe in this scheme? Well, nowhere of course. It is common knowledge that Vikings went raiding because it looks cool to the MTV generation and inspires awesome artworks that can be used as forum avatars. Securing wealth, a name, a place in the community and the ability to start a family; there is purpose in everything the ancestors did and to turn it into the supposed source for a modernist philosophy of failure is utter perversion.

The current batch of germanic men, maybe one in 5 deserves to be gifted with chidren.
Most Germanic women are trash as well. The good news is that most of it is cultural and after we have cleansed our minds from Western filth we can get better. We will no longer have to worry about pathetic Muslims, because we will have the spiritual and physical means to get rid of them and their American friends.

Dreyrithoka
Friday, April 10th, 2009, 12:17 AM
The good news is that most of it is cultural and after we have cleansed our minds from Western filth we can get better.

This is the largest part of it, I feel. The problem is a lack of culture within ourselves, causing the young to look outwards for identification which is therefore perverted by our current multi-cult to be so manufactured as to be meaningless. Thus, there is a gaping void that is filled mainly with intoxicants, be they physical or psychological, and the meek inherit the earth whilst the hungry consume their labour.

I was leading to a bigger diatribe, yet suddenly my brain has faltered...:|

I guess, not to veer too off-topic, just in case I don't get time to come back and re-edit, I feel that having children is the responsibility of those with adequate means and merit to make such a function noble itself. I personally feel I am unlikely to breed for such reasons, although the precise reasons thereof shall remain my own. Also, with the advent of proper (ab)use of the genome, there will be no other sane course of action that to breed the best of us and keep the numbers down, but that will spiral into another line of thought if I let it... :)

Zimobog
Friday, April 10th, 2009, 12:34 AM
I will state my opinion that it is the duty of the family unit to produce children of their own stock, and not to produce families of stranger-folk or puppies. Unattached individuals are under no obligation to pair, or to reproduce. But I think the pairing of fertile healthy people should result in children.

Huginn ok Muninn
Friday, April 10th, 2009, 12:44 AM
Thanks for clearing that up, then Todesengel.. I feel a bit better now that you explained it. Sorry if I jumped to conclusions.. having read other posts of yours I didn't think you really meant that. It just looked ominous. ;)

Anyway, I certainly agree we must kick the auslanders out of Germanic lands, and in Europe you have much more justification for this, since these are our ancient homelands, and not that large or sparsely populated anyway.. the only reasonable excuse for immigration is enemy action. Some force (we all know who) is trying to breed us out of existence. Would I come there and fight for this? You bet.. but what is the best way to fight it? How are we to have any hope of success? It doesn't do much good to die in the streets while the majority of young Germans shake their heads and walk away with their Turkish girlfriends/boyfriends. Enough of our people have died pointlessly.

Really, the one thing we can do, and you in Germany really can do this because of your social services, is breed like rabbits and teach your children well. Of course it's best if we do find Mr or Mrs Right, but what I meant by that is we are not all going to find a mega-millionaire model who loves kids. Maybe we will find some fat guy/girl who is older who one might have considered a loser at first glance, but has decent values and won't cheat on you. Give that person a second look. Most really hot people know they are really hot and want to go out and get laid all the time because they can. This is a shame, because I believe in Eugenics too. Instead of being promiscuous, the smart, good looking people need to have lots of kids. We must figure out how to make this happen as quickly as possible. Any suggestions?

heloise
Thursday, April 30th, 2009, 10:09 AM
Hi, I have always held to traditional family values am an anti-feminist, and have always wanted to be a wife and mother( I am currently single). I may desire to have a career at some point in the future as well, but my first priority would be to being a wife and mother and seeing to the needs of a husband and children and in making a good home atmosphere above anything.

Frozen_Thunder
Thursday, April 30th, 2009, 10:42 PM
Having children is absolutly everyone's duty. I believe that we are a link in a chain of ancestors going back to the dawn of our people, perhaps even to the Gods themselves, we have been passed a torch and a birthright and it is our duty to pass that to a future generation and with our genes we pass a birthright and a rich heritage as well. Now some are infertile, unhealthy, retarded, or various other things that would prevent them from this duty.

Ragnar Lodbrok
Friday, May 1st, 2009, 12:32 AM
Having children is absolutly everyone's duty. I believe that we are a link in a chain of ancestors going back to the dawn of our people, perhaps even to the Gods themselves, we have been passed a torch and a birthright and it is our duty to pass that to a future generation and with our genes we pass a birthright and a rich heritage as well. Now some are infertile, unhealthy, retarded, or various other things that would prevent them from this duty.

Well said, their can only be physical excuse for not fullfilling that duty.

Runesinger
Thursday, May 7th, 2009, 01:48 AM
I think it is the duty of the Germanic people to think of the future generations. That being said, if a genetically healthy couple is in a stable marital relationship, they should seriously consider their duty to provide for the next generation. While some think they should not have children, they should examine their motives for selfishness and excessive materialism.

The father should be ready to be the sole provider - at least for a time. No matter how you look at it, motherhood is a full-time occupation, and there is no adequate substitute.

To raise good Germanic children, it doesn't take just a man and a woman - it takes a family.

Note: Ad don't just stop at the replacement two children as modern society dictates. Have as many children as you can provide for. I have six brothers and two sisters. I can tell you that there are many blessings in being in a large family.