PDA

View Full Version : Australians/New Zealanders With Maori Ancestry

CrimWheat
Wednesday, April 1st, 2009, 12:38 AM
[Note: Thread split from here (http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=96969).]

Very strange responses here, some of them. To me, non-Europid influence is fairly obvious. I suppose because the Maori/Euro mix is unknown to most people, they don't tend to pick up on the subtle features.

Disturbing that the above member married a German, now lives in Germany, and received general support from the people here.

Anfang
Wednesday, April 1st, 2009, 01:54 AM
Very strange responses here, some of them. To me, non-Europid influence is fairly obvious. I suppose, because the Maori/Euro mix is unknown to most people, they don't tend to pick up on the subtle features.

Disturbing that the above member married a German, now lives in Germany, and received general support from the people here.

I don't know CrimWheat, Their offsprings will be 15/16 or 31/32.

Please do me a favor, Classify this man for me:

http://www.austriantimes.at/pic/3argc01l.jpg

How about this Woman:

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2559/nicolaadamsbj7.jpg

... We have to make a distiction between "Ideal" and what is acceptable.

Also, you wrote this:

But your profile says that you live in the US, In Oregon. was the "here" a typo?

TheGreatest
Wednesday, April 1st, 2009, 03:26 AM
Very strange responses here, some of them. To me, non-Europid influence is fairly obvious. I suppose, because the Maori/Euro mix is unknown to most people, they don't tend to pick up on the subtle features.

I thought he was a Mestizo or an Arab. But instead he's a Maori breed. 1/8? That's not distant at all! My Great Grandmother was born in the 1890's and my Grandmother in the 1920's (just think about it. That's less than a century ago, that some Maori savage seduced a White man)

Anfang
Wednesday, April 1st, 2009, 04:15 AM
I thought he was a Mestizo or an Arab. But instead he's a Maori breed. 1/8? That's not distant at all! My Great Grandmother was born in the 1890's and my Grandmother in the 1920's (just think about it. That's less than a century ago, that some Maori savage seduced a White man)

He could be a 16th. My grandmother always said, "don't look at the parents, look at the grandparents". But in this case I think you are both a little extreme.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Nerokis/face.jpg

This does not look like an Arab or a meztizo, and the maoris were great warriors, a touch of that might not be all that bad, lol.

now this guy is another story, he is passing himself off as white in australia.

http://media.thedaily.com.au/img/photos/2008/06/25/mugshot.jpg

rainman
Wednesday, April 1st, 2009, 06:30 AM
That hit it on the nail. You have two measures: Acceptable and ideal (the elite).

You know that's not always true about darker features being the majority everywhere. I lived in white areas of the U.S. where blond hair and blue eyes was the majority. I would say there are areas of Europe that is similar. Admittedly this is ever shrinking.

Whites might have very dark features, but Nordics don't. I don't think true Germanics have it either (Germanic is Nordic). Many Germans, Englishman etc. have dark features from Mediteranean influence from Roman times or whatever, similar with Irish, but the "pure" Germanics have brown hair as their darkest, and maybe green eyes as the darkest with blond hair/blue eyes being the norm (though hair color and such changes due to age and other factors). But again there is a difference between ideal and acceptable.

The time I lived in a place where the majority of people were blond was when they were predominately German and English ancestory with small amounts of Irish, maybe French, Dutch, but about 90% German/English. And there were a few with dark hair like I have but that was like maybe 5%. And my hair isn't even black compared to what a non-white or medeteranian would have. And that was about as dark as I saw people get with that heritage. Similar with eyes. Very rare for brown eyes like I have but sometimes. But my eyes are brown not black like non whites or meds. So yeah I'd say in it's pure form Germanic would not have such dark features. I guess though that would take 1,000 years of Eugenics.

It's similar on my mom's side of the family almost all of them are blond and blue eyed. When I was a child I used to think of myself as being dark complected. This was because most of my family were lighter and most people I went to school with and lived around. Ironically when I moved to florida everybody thought I was really pale and would comment on it. And living in a highly black area black people would call me blond! lol I guess it's all a matter of perspective but anyway yeah many Germans themselves are very dark- it's acceptable but not ideal (for a Germanic/Nordic at least. Ideal for other races may be different).

Anfang
Wednesday, April 1st, 2009, 06:50 AM
That hit it on the nail. You have two measures: Acceptable and ideal (the elite).

You know that's not always true about darker features being the majority everywhere. I lived in white areas of the U.S. where blond hair and blue eyes was the majority. I would say there are areas of Europe that is similar. Admittedly this is ever shrinking.I never said such a thing, I dont know where that statement you made there came from.

Whites might have very dark features, but Nordics don't. I don't think true Germanics have it either (Germanic is Nordic). Many Germans, Englishman etc. have dark features from Mediteranean influence from Roman times or whatever, similar with Irish, but the "pure" Germanics have brown hair as their darkest, and maybe green eyes as the darkest with blond hair/blue eyes being the norm (though hair color and such changes due to age and other factors). But again there is a difference between ideal and acceptable. I am going to let you see a picture of sepp dietrich. Here. Tell him he's not Germanic, lol.http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.humanitas-international.org/archive/ss-leibstandarte-ah/dietrich-sepp.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.humanitas-international.org/archive/ss-leibstandarte-ah/index.html&h=907&w=640&sz=117&tbnid=bUzi3Ok_Bg9hoM::&tbnh=147&tbnw=104&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dsepp%2Bdietrich&hl=en&usg=__W0wGOuVOHZE53gogLxB9oYpmEdg=&ei=zwDTSdSYK-brlQf11Zz7Cw&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=4&ct=image&cd=1 (http://forums.skadi.net/redirector.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.goog le.com%2Fimgres%3Fimgurl%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2F www.humanitas-international.org%2Farchive%2Fss-leibstandarte-ah%2Fdietrich-sepp.jpg%26imgrefurl%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww. humanitas-international.org%2Farchive%2Fss-leibstandarte-ah%2Findex.html%26h%3D907%26w%3D640%26sz %3D117%26tbnid%3DbUzi3Ok_Bg9hoM%3A%3A%26 tbnh%3D147%26tbnw%3D104%26prev%3D%2Fimag es%253Fq%253Dsepp%252Bdietrich%26hl%3Den %26usg%3D__W0wGOuVOHZE53gogLxB9oYpmEdg%3 D%26ei%3DzwDTSdSYK-brlQf11Zz7Cw%26sa%3DX%26oi%3Dimage_resul t%26resnum%3D4%26ct%3Dimage%26cd%3D1)

My old GF from the Ruhrgebiet' dad was a captain in the Allgemeine SS. The entire family father mother sister brother all have black hair and brown eyes.

It's similar on my mom's side of the family almost all of them are blond and blue eyed. When I was a child I used to think of myself as being dark complected. This was because most of my family were lighter and most people I went to school with and lived around. Ironically when I moved to florida everybody thought I was really pale and would comment on it. And living in a highly black area black people would call me blond! lol I guess it's all a matter of perspective but anyway yeah many Germans themselves are very dark- it's acceptable but not ideal (for a Germanic/Nordic at least. Ideal for other races may be different).The problem is that you are making no distinction between Germanic and Nordid.

Cúchulainn-Rurik
Monday, April 20th, 2009, 11:26 AM
In my own defense I'll just say that I certainly don't have curly hair. It's straight, with maybe a slight wave when I let it grow. Also, I never claimed to be Germanic and certainly not Nordid. My ancestry is predominantly Irish and Scottish, and I presume therefore that my background is Celtic, which means a substantial mix of Mediterranid blood. That's really no problem for me, as I'm not a Germanicist but rather an Aryanist. Of course Skadi is a Germanic forum and I don't expect anyone here to concur with me about ideological principles. On a purely racial basis, I'll say this much: I admit to a fraction of non-Europid blood, but I contest it is not dominant or even evident, and sooner or later if my line continues to rejoin with Europids, will cease to have any effect whatsoever (if it hasn't done so already).

To those who argue that dark colouring necessitates non-Europid ancestry, well, as I showed in the previous topic, my mother has identical colouring to me and she possesses purely Irish heritage (which could, admittedly, mean some distant Latin admixture, in which case: Roma Invicta!). My eyes are brown, my hair black, my skin pale white and freckled. I don't see how any of this means non-Europid when my Europid mother has the same colouring down to a tee. Furthermore, what about the Tydal type of Norway? They are native Europids of dark colouring, very similar in appearance to me. Are you saying they are mestizo or Arab in appearance or heritage also?

Personally I'm not interested in maintaining sub-racial purity, as that has been a myth in almost all European lands since Antiquity. The Europid peoples are fundamentally mixed already, but so long as that remains within a reasonable sphere and does not extend beyond acceptable deviations, we don't stand to lose too much. I'll even admit that the Nordid type probably is the superior Europid, and deserving of a master-class authority in our civilisation, but that doesn't diminish for me the honour and integrity of Celtic or Latin heritage.

As for my Maori heritage, it is as irrelevant to me as it is minor in my appearance, character and personal bearing. I know who are my true folk, and I know to which traditions I am bound. I am a product of European Imperialism and the will to power of my ancestors. That my line is not flawlessly European is the consequence of the Faustian nature of European folks, who thought themselves fit to rule the Earth's four corners and brought generous ideas such as liberalism and humanism along for the ride, unfortunately granting these privileges to alien races in their domains. The miscegenation which ensued from this epoch of our history has affected many who still uphold European values and reject the mistakes of their recent forebears.

My intention is to cultivate an Olympian spirit in myself, to ensure a fit Europid bloodline for my progeny, and to stand fast against the foes of my race.

But I guess everyone can have their own opinion on whether or not I am a Europid.

InvaderNat
Monday, April 20th, 2009, 11:36 PM
That's less than a century ago, that some Maori savage seduced a White man)

Unfortunately that happened alot in the colonial period as there were a lot of white men but few white women.

I myself have a bit of Maori heritage (1/128). So you couldn't tell just by looking at me. Although if you look at my grandmother you can just pick up a small amount of Maori facial features.

And as for Maori, most of them are mongolized anyway (like most African-Americans) and it can sometimes be difficult to tell whether they're white or Maori - sort of like the native Americans.

Nachtengel
Monday, April 20th, 2009, 11:45 PM
Also, I never claimed to be Germanic and certainly not Nordid. My ancestry is predominantly Irish and Scottish, and I presume therefore that my background is Celtic, which means a substantial mix of Mediterranid blood. That's really no problem for me, as I'm not a Germanicist but rather an Aryanist.
No? Then what are you doing here, may I ask? This is a Germanicist, not an 'Aryanist' forum. By the way to be an Aryan you have to be white, which Maori isn't.

I don't really think you belong here. Or in my country.

Ward
Tuesday, April 21st, 2009, 12:14 AM
Unfortunately that happened alot in the colonial period as there were a lot of white men but few white women.

I myself have a bit of Maori heritage (1/128). So you couldn't tell just by looking at me. Although if you look at my grandmother you can just pick up a small amount of Maori facial features.

And as for Maori, most of them are mongolized anyway (like most African-Americans) and it can sometimes be difficult to tell whether they're white or Maori - sort of like the native Americans.

1/128th? I didn't think that Europeans have been settled long enough in New Zealand for that to be possible yet.

Anyhow, are the Maori like the Australian Aboriginals in that their males are biologically incapable of impregnating women of European descent?

Incidentally, I've been searching the net for some info related to Aboriginee infertility with European women, but couldn't find anything off hand. However, I've heard this from several people, including a friend of my who is a biologist. Can anyone else confirm it?

If true, it is obviously an inconvenient fact for the race-is-a-social-construct advocates.

InvaderNat
Tuesday, April 21st, 2009, 12:27 AM
1/128th? I didn't think that Europeans have been settled long enough in New Zealand for that to be possible yet.

We've been in NZ in significant numbers since the early 1800's, of course people breed much quicker back in those days.

Anyhow, are the Maori like the Australian Aboriginals in that their males are biologically incapable of impregnating women of European descent?

??? I can't say I've ever heard of abbo's being biologically unable to impregnate European women (unfortunately). You must be pulling my leg. Most abbo's live in seperate areas to Europeans so it rarely ever happens anyway.
A lot of NZer's are mongrolized and since most Maori are part-White (to varying degrees) the children will often look almost fully White in terms of skin colour but will often have hybrid facial structures.

However mixed-race people only made up about 1.5% of the 2006 census so most people don't identify with colonial-era heritage involving Maori.

Ward
Tuesday, April 21st, 2009, 12:47 AM
??? I can't say I've ever heard of abbo's being biologically unable to impregnate European women (unfortunately). You must be pulling my leg. Most abbo's live in seperate areas to Europeans so it rarely ever happens anyway.
A lot of NZer's are mongrolized and since most Maori are part-White (to varying degrees) the children will often look almost fully White in terms of skin colour but will often have hybrid facial structures.

However mixed-race people only made up about 1.5% of the 2006 census so most people don't identify with colonial-era heritage involving Maori.

Well, after I posted that I realized I probably should have included a source. Nevertheless, I have heard this from several people who would even be described as "mainstream" in their attitudes towards race, and it does seem plausible to me considering how long Aborigine were isolated from other peoples. But if no-one else here has heard of it then it must be a myth.

Brynhild
Tuesday, April 21st, 2009, 01:06 AM

Actually, you don't seem to know a lot do you? Australia and New Zealand have had settlement for more than 200 years. So, according to my calculations, that is 8 generations - whoa, that means 256 ancestors! There may even be 9 generations, going back to the First fleet, which would make it around 512.

Can you do the maths?

Ward
Tuesday, April 21st, 2009, 01:35 AM
Actually, you don't seem to know a lot do you? Australia and New Zealand have had settlement for more than 200 years. So, according to my calculations, that is 8 generations - whoa, that means 256 ancestors! There may even be 9 generations, going back to the First fleet, which would make it around 512.

Can you do the maths?

No, but I can do the "math."

Sure it's possible, it just sounds strange since I've never heard someone say they were "1/128th" of any nationality.

For me to trace my family back that many generations would in many cases take me to the 1700s, and all of them would be located within the northwest quadrant of Europe. (That last part might be a bit of a digression, but I am quite proud to be of entirely European extraction. :))

Rainraven
Tuesday, April 21st, 2009, 12:49 PM
No, but I can do the "math."

Sure it's possible, it just sounds strange since I've never heard someone say they were "1/128th" of any nationality.

For me to trace my family back that many generations would in many cases take me to the 1700s, and all of them would be located within the northwest quadrant of Europe. (That last part might be a bit of a digression, but I am quite proud to be of entirely European extraction. :))

Perhaps because most people stop worrying about it when it gets to smaller than 1%

You can't claim any benefit on that much ;)

Ragnar Lodbrok
Tuesday, April 21st, 2009, 02:08 PM
We've been in NZ in significant numbers since the early 1800's, of course people breed much quicker back in those days.

Sounds like there are almost as many half bred Maori as there are Metis in Canada and the northwestern states.