PDA

View Full Version : America becoming multiracial and mixed

Euclides
Sunday, May 9th, 2004, 07:59 PM
........................................ .....

Phill
Sunday, May 9th, 2004, 10:02 PM
I'm not really sure what to make of this... But my initial impressions... well, that superman guy is just plain freaky looking. My other impression was that I felt that the map may be a bit misleading, or maybe not as accurate as it could be. (But... that's kind of stating the obvious, isn't it?)

There should be pockets of the other nationalities in other states. Where did you find this map? Who made it? Exactly how creditable is it beyond some generalizations?

Gesta Bellica
Sunday, May 9th, 2004, 10:07 PM
I find that partition map particularly offensive.
It might be ok to have 2 separate Nord and Med nations but why on earth should we share it with Armenid, Indic and Dravidic people???

This implictely means that the map author considers us as not white and not worth to preserve our subrace, therefore i consider him and his movement as enemies and worth of no respect.

morfrain_encilgar
Monday, May 10th, 2004, 01:37 AM
I find that partition map particularly offensive.
It might be ok to have 2 separate Nord and Med nations but why on earth should we share it with Armenid, Indic and Dravidic people???

This implictely means that the map author considers us as not white and not worth to preserve our subrace, therefore i consider him and his movement as enemies and worth of no respect.

Well, for that part of the map it says nations in plural, not nation. I wouldn't worry.

Gesta Bellica
Monday, May 10th, 2004, 07:35 AM
Well, for that part of the map it says nations in plural, not nation. I wouldn't worry.

Come on, as the other "nations" are separated i can't see why Meds and the others were put together if not for the mere purpose of indicating that we are "all of a kind" with Middle Easteners, etc.
The plural "nations" stands for the fact that there are 2 areas dedicated to Med, Indians etc, one in the south-east and one in the south-west.
I am not worried, as i think that it's easier to call back to life Adolf Hitler and Julius Caesar than realize such a partition, expecially if Nordic Americans believe they can fight that battle alone :D

berserkergrrl
Wednesday, May 12th, 2004, 10:14 PM
I'm still stuck on the title :-O as in "becoming" multiracial and mixed it's been a "melting pot" for years now

Strengthandhonour
Wednesday, May 12th, 2004, 10:21 PM
Just like Gesta Bellica, I took offense from this map as well. Why is that map throwing us into the same group as those other people? Since when are Meditereneans and Armenid, Indic and Dravidic suppouse to be the same? Obviously the maker of the map does not consider mediterenean whites. I don't believe in Mediterenean supremacy, I don't believe in nordic supremacy, I do believe in European pride through, And Meditereneans are European as well as Nordics, And Meditereneans are white.

Racemixer
Wednesday, May 12th, 2004, 10:23 PM
I'm still stuck on the title :-O as in "becoming" multiracial and mixed it's been a "melting pot" for years now
yeah me too honey, America became multiracial & mixed centuries ago. Maybe he meant it's getting even better, now with the increased immigration? Either way I think it's very exciting, both the future for North America & Europe :).

Euclides
Wednesday, May 12th, 2004, 10:29 PM
I'm not really sure what to make of this... But my initial impressions... well, that superman guy is just plain freaky looking. My other impression was that I felt that the map may be a bit misleading, or maybe not as accurate as it could be. (But... that's kind of stating the obvious, isn't it?)

There should be pockets of the other nationalities in other states. Where did you find this map? Who made it? Exactly how creditable is it beyond some generalizations?

I found this map some years ago when I was surfing on WWW... I donīt rebember where.

Vestmannr
Wednesday, May 12th, 2004, 10:37 PM
America is not mixed. Genetic surveys have shown that the White, Hispanic, and Black populations still are quite distinct populations. What little mixing has happened, has all been towards the 'Black' grouping.

The map, however, is absolutely offensive. Not only for its mis-categorization, but for giving land to people's who are not here in enough numbers to deserve land. Also offensive, is that the author of the map gives Texas and Oklahoma to the Blacks. - Yeah, right. It'll be the Tulsa 1921 'Race Riots' all over again. We'll make the Balkans look like pansies if anyone tried that. The best part of this map is that it is an utterly unattainable fantasy.

Conchur
Wednesday, May 12th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Being from Ireland I don't really understand the problems and views of the American people, however as far as I know a race of people have lived in the Americas long before either the Northern or Southern Europeans so I can't understand the point of the map. The United States has been a land of mixed peoples and races since it's foundation as a state! The USA is a mixed race country, that is a simple fact.

The survival of one's race will not be determined by the racial purity of the peoples of colonies or ex colonies, the mother country is the fountain from where all peoples originate, it is these mother countries of Europe which (if they choose will preserve the purity of a race.

Races may not inter-marry or inter-breed, the fact is they have to live side by side!

The map is fucking rediculous!
It will never work, never!

Siegfried
Wednesday, May 12th, 2004, 10:52 PM
I found this map some years ago when I was surfing on WWW... I donīt rebember where.

It's McCulloch's proposal. You can find it on The Racial Compact (http://www.racialcompact.com).

Vestmannr
Wednesday, May 12th, 2004, 11:27 PM
Yes, and I barked at McCulloch pretty hard for giving my family's hardwon lands in TX and OK to 'Negroids'.

Again, however, America is not 'mixed race'. A mosaic of races, maybe, but still in the overwhelming majority that of Northern and Western Europe ... and with the Eastern Europeans now bolstering that with their immigration.

Jack
Thursday, May 13th, 2004, 01:20 AM
yeah me too honey, America became multiracial & mixed centuries ago. Maybe he meant it's getting even better, now with the increased immigration? Either way I think it's very exciting, both the future for North America & Europe :).

'May you live in exciting times' - Chinese curse.