PDA

View Full Version : Has Rudd Has His Run??

michael
Friday, February 27th, 2009, 08:05 AM
I'm just curious what others think re Mr Jetset and If it all turned out to be a big bag of hot air that was bought into re his election?

theTasmanian
Friday, February 27th, 2009, 11:57 PM
Little johny was a total Bastard and had to go........now its little harry potters turn to go

only I bet if the Liberals get "in" again we will see the GST going up.....to cover the stimulus :oanieyes

syd_saxon
Saturday, February 28th, 2009, 02:59 AM
I think Lib/Lab are tow sides of the same coin. On the things we really care about, fair wages, immigration, policing, media ownership and control, infrastructure, education - they are exactly the same or very similar.

We could easily get ride of these MTV inspired subcultures in Australia - ladz etc - if we stopped American rap/movies, and drafted all these aimless young guys into a national labourfront/service organisation. I'm 22 and I would be up for it.

michael
Saturday, February 28th, 2009, 03:27 AM
I think Lib/Lab are tow sides of the same coin. On the things we really care about, fair wages, immigration, policing, media ownership and control, infrastructure, education - they are exactly the same or very similar.

We could easily get ride of these MTV inspired subcultures in Australia - ladz etc - if we stopped American rap/movies, and drafted all these aimless young guys into a national labourfront/service organisation. I'm 22 and I would be up for it.

Interesting comment Syd_Saxon, I agree that if all the "try hard wana be's" turned their baseball hats around back to the front and pulled their pants up to cover their underwear, that would be a great start!!!:thumbup