PDA

View Full Version : Two Children Should Be Limit, Says Green Guru

Aptrgangr
Sunday, February 1st, 2009, 10:27 AM
Two children should be limit, says green guru

Sarah-Kate Templeton, Health Editor

COUPLES who have more than two children are being “irresponsible” by creating an unbearable burden on the environment, the government’s green adviser has warned.

Jonathon Porritt, who chairs the government’s Sustainable Development Commission, says curbing population growth through contraception and abortion must be at the heart of policies to fight global warming. He says political leaders and green campaigners should stop dodging the issue of environmental harm caused by an expanding population.

A report by the commission, to be published next month, will say that governments must reduce population growth through better family planning.
“I am unapologetic about asking people to connect up their own responsibility for their total environmental footprint and how they decide to procreate and how many children they think are appropriate,” Porritt said.

“I think we will work our way towards a position that says that having more than two children is irresponsible. It is the ghost at the table. We have all these big issues that everybody is looking at and then you don’t really hear anyone say the “p” word.”
The Optimum Population Trust, a campaign group of which Porritt is a patron, says each baby born in Britain will, during his or her lifetime, burn carbon roughly equivalent to 2½ acres of old-growth oak woodland - an area the size of Trafalgar Square.

The British population, now 61m, will pass 70m by 2028, the Office for National Statistics says. The fertility rate for women born outside Britain is estimated to be 2.5, compared with 1.7 for those born here. (...)
Two children should be limit, says green guru - Times Online (http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/families/article5627634.ece)

How about reversing mass-immigration, the reason for GB´s growing population, green vermin?

Reynard
Sunday, February 1st, 2009, 09:05 PM
Mind your own business!

I don't see this being forced upon anyone else.

Most Asian Families are 3+ children.

InvaderNat
Sunday, February 1st, 2009, 10:17 PM
In an ideal world 2 or 3 should be the limit (morally at least), but we dont live in an ideal world.
Besides most Germanics only have 2 or 3 kids anyway, its others who overpopulate this world, not us.

Huginn ok Muninn
Sunday, February 1st, 2009, 10:32 PM
How about reversing mass-immigration, the reason for GB´s growing population, green vermin?

But that was phase one of the plan. To them, "progress" is the genocide of White Britain.

forkbeard
Sunday, February 1st, 2009, 11:40 PM
No Germanic population even has a replacement rate of 2.1. Therefore all Germanic populations are heading for certain extinction within our lifetimes. This is where Skadi can come in. The people are in danger and need awakening.
. The Koran says that those that do not follow the will of Allah (i.e. The laws of Nature- will be replaced- by those that do.)
The Eternal laws of Nature dictate that people compete, try to outbreed each other, seize territory and expand their own kind without reservation. This is being done to us.
Are the people doing it to us better than us? more worthy of our land, living space and territory? Is their pedigree, track record, discoveries, achievments better than ours? Are they environmentally minded and care about the planet like we do?
Nature dicates 99% of all species, sub-species, races, individuals go extinct. I say this planet is ours. To Hell with all the subhauman worthless breeds. Germanics should breed to their maximum. Indeed have a duty to breed to the maximum. We should expand our people and shrink our enemies with birth control and small family fashion and severing aid. Anyone not expanding the folk is a traitor. The absence of family invites in the foreigner. Without the Germanic the planet cannot be saved.