PDA

View Full Version : Death of the Protestant Work Ethic

CordeliaforLear
Sunday, February 1st, 2009, 02:14 AM
What will become of the Protestant work ethic without working Protestants?

The Presbyterians, Methodists, and Lutherans are all retiring now, or are about to retire.

The people who are taking their places in the social security scheme do not share the same worldview. In fact they do not belong to the same race, or the same religion.

They worship Allah, Shakti, and the chthonic fertility goddess La Virgin de Guadalupe.

They are not aggregate wealth-creators, but aggregate tax-spenders.

They have been taught to have a sense of entitlement by the pandering, sleazy polititians of their host-countries, and recognize benevolence as a sign of weakness.

What happens when this alien workforce is expected to relinquish their high-maintenance, welfare-state-draining ways in order to help out an alien group of people that are old, weak and dying?

The simple answer is that they will do everything they can to not return the tax burden that was spent on them when they entered our countries, and will block-vote against it.

http://cordeliaforlear.blogspot.com/

burnitdown
Wednesday, February 18th, 2009, 02:59 PM
They are not aggregate wealth-creators, but aggregate tax-spenders.

They have been taught to have a sense of entitlement by the pandering, sleazy polititians of their host-countries, and recognize benevolence as a sign of weakness.

Isn't this what always happens when a civilization dies? They start voting, so popular illusions become more important than reality, and then it's easier to import help than to face real problems head-on.

All those problems we thought "disappeared" during the 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s and 1990s... just festered and caused others, causing our ruin.

Now we're replacing ourselves so our false social symbols live on.

rainman
Thursday, February 19th, 2009, 05:36 PM
What do you mean their home countries teach a sense of entitlement? Everywhere I've been from schools to media all we hear is that we are entitled to everything but should not be expected to give anything and if you disagree you are a Nazi or "extreme conservative". For example "look at those poor starving people we should feed them. No one should go hungry". Umm maybe they should get a job or contribute something first. That food must come from somewhere. logically as a society to be sustainable we must ask people to carry their own weight "NAZI!!! You *sshole! You're the worst person in the world you would let someone do without!!".

"look at how that poor criminal suffers in jail" well he deserves what he got. What about all his victims do you feel sorry for them? "No! Punishing this criminal will not undo his crimes!" but umm it will prevent future crime and is the just thing to do! "You conservative pig! We shouldn't punish criminals or force people to work who don't want to! From each according to his ability and to each according to his needs!" Isn't that the communist motto that has failed time and time again when put into place and led to some of the greatest widespread suffering of humanity known in our history? I thought we lived in a free non-communist society. "NAZI! Nazi! Someone throw this guy in jail" umm you don't believe in throwing murderers, rapist, thieves and so on in jail but you would throw someone in jail who asks people to set standards for themselves, pull their own weight and be socially reponsible?

Usually that's when you get a brick slammed on your head or shot at or something. I'd say the problem is with all races and the culture in general. Though it is mostly promoted by media and government and seems to come from Jewish sources primarily. The only thing I can think of is they want to weaken us so that they have a herd of weak, docile slaves before them incapable of resisting. People without standards, morals, values etc. make good slaves. You don't want strong, intelligent, morally upright people because they are hard to control.

burnitdown
Saturday, February 21st, 2009, 03:00 AM
What do you mean their home countries teach a sense of entitlement?

They teach a sense of entitlement to the minority groups; the majority is assumed to already be doing just fine.

forkbeard
Saturday, February 21st, 2009, 10:48 AM
I think the protestant work ethic is a bit of a myth. It had its day and my family all had it but I don't.
I remember in the 1970's they said in the future all work would be done by machines and everybody would have a life of leisure. In a way this is now true, energy is produced by nuclear power not by millions of miners digging coal. Ditches are dug by a single man with a machine not by a horde of navvies. Cars are made by robots not by huge work forces.
What it means is the factory owners are stll making fortunes and having to pay fewer people. The wealth is being created but needs government to circulate it back to the general population.
This is why so many are not working. The government and system are terrified of people thinking and not working. So that is why they try to make the workless feel bad. The immigrants know they never have to work and can just breed, its about time White people realised the same. If they don't, they are just neuter bees serving a parasite that hates them. They are sacrificing their own fertility to breed their competitor and an alien invader that is meant to replace them.

exit
Wednesday, February 25th, 2009, 06:39 PM
The protestant work ethic, like democracy and free-trade, isn't that great. Read this: http://mac.abc.se/~onesr/tl/eww_e.html