PDA

View Full Version : Zuma Wants Afrikaners

Teuton
Thursday, September 11th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Unfortunately it's quite a lot of writing, but please go through the articals, note, this is only the tip of the iceberg.

http://www.news24.com/News24/South_Africa/Politics/Home/0,,2-7-12,00.html

Carl
Thursday, September 11th, 2008, 09:51 PM
'Enough is enough'
11/09/2008 17:59 - (SA)

Two arrested at Zuma protest
('Hands off Jacob Zuma' )

Pretoria - More than a hundred ANC Youth League members gathered outside the Pretoria High Court on Thursday reiterating the warning that they would "shoot and kill" for ANC President Jacob Zuma.

"Enough is enough. They have traumatised him for the period of eight years," said protest organiser Sbu Ngobeni.

"If they [the courts] don't know what to do about this case they must drop it. We will do everything in our power if this case does not get dropped."

Ngobeni was referring to the Pietermaritzburg High Court's expected ruling on Friday on the whether it was legal to prosecute Zuma.

"If they have evidence they must come forward or this case should be dropped," Ngobeni said as a member of the league set fire to a T-shirt at the entrance of the court.
The T-shirt had the face of President Thabo Mbeki printed on it.

Throughout the protest, the crowd sang the words "shoot to kill for Zuma" and waved banners which read "leave Jacob Zuma alone" and "Jacob Zuma for president".
Another speaker told the crowd that the case against Zuma was a "political conspiracy" and that the only way to address the charges against him was to act in a revolutionary manner.

"If you don't leave Jacob Zuma alone we will make this country ungovernable. If you want war, we will give you war," he said.

The speaker, with loud vocal support from the gathering, also had harsh words for cartoonist Jonathan 'Zapiro' Shapiro and said he "deserved to rot in hell" for his cartoon depicting Zuma about to rape justice, while his political allies held her down.

"We'll shoot and kill you if you continue to write these things," he said.
At about 13:00 the gathering dispersed to parked buses a block away from the court.

Ngobeni said the Tshwane branch of the ANCYL would be driving down to Pietermaritzburg later on Thursday to show their support for Zuma.

Zuma faces a charge of racketeering, four charges of corruption, a charge of money laundering and 12 charges of fraud related to the multi-billion rand government arms deal.

=====================================

I am not sure which articles in particlar - you didnt indicate. I thought that Zuma was off the hook! Is this not the case then?

What is the feeling in SA; what in particular is the view of White folk down there [- or do I need to say Germanics? ]

Stormraaf
Friday, September 12th, 2008, 01:17 AM
What is the feeling in SA; what in particular is the view of White folk down there [- or do I need to say Germanics? ]
About the charges against Zuma, or having him as president in the near future?

Short answer: a resigned hopelessness, on both issues, IMO. The writing on the wall is that we will either see Zuma on a pedestal, or see violence.

Carl
Saturday, September 13th, 2008, 02:24 PM
Zuma has been acquitted of charges (!!) which means , I take it, that he will be in line for President. He wasnt too keen on Mugabe - probably seeing the utter chaos to the north. But if he does in any way give the ANC etc etc a freer hand to promote " excesses" , then things could get nasty ( ie nastier!) I guess. Difficult to tell from here.... this is why we have members uberall' :)

Siebenbürgerin
Tuesday, January 20th, 2009, 11:57 AM
JOHANNESBURG - ANC president Jacob Zuma has appealed to Afrikaners abroad to come back to South Africa.

In a video message on the Solidarity website S-tube he said: “Absolutely – they have to return home.

“This (South Africa) is their home, especially Afrikaners.I can understand other people having other homes, people with two passports. Afrikaners only have one passport.

“South Africa is their home – they are just like me,” he said as leader of the first political party to use the trade union’s interactive website for an election message.

In the cyber-message he tells Afrikaners they helped shape South Africa’s history to make it what it is today.

“They cannot run away from that, they must come back and make it even better. We now all have an equal opportunity to shape South Africa. Afrikaners have to return – we need them.”

The union’s “come home” campaign received at least three inquiries a day from South Africans living abroad, it said.

“The worldwide financial crisis is hitting some South Africans overseas hard and we welcome the ANC president’s call,” Solidarity deputy general secretary Dirk Hermann.

But he added a call of his own: “Practical measures have to be introduced to ensure a future for South Africans returning.”

Meanwhile, the Freedom Front Plus has relaunched the website www.satelent.co.za, on which South Africans abroad can offer their skills to local businesses, companies, institutions and organisations.

The source here (http://www.citizen.co.za/index/article.aspx?pDesc=86126,1,22)

Loki
Tuesday, January 20th, 2009, 12:02 PM
Interesting. I can't say I dislike Zuma too much, but probably because I don't know him that well.

As for returning to SA -- people will only return if they can find jobs with salaries comparable to that abroad, and if they can reconcile themselves with things like high crime rate. Other than that, South Africa is not such a bad place.

troepie
Thursday, January 22nd, 2009, 10:54 AM
It's Piet Retief all over again. First they imply that they are your friend and want to negotiate and lour you into the trap, then they kill you, claiming you wanted to molest their bad smelling woman, or more a less how they put it in history to soot their believes. The white South Africans should rather stay away and the one’s who wants to leave must do so. If you return you will only be slaughter like in the past before we arbitrated some form of government to control their bad behavior. Unfortunately we are not in control to counter their barbaric attacks like in the past and they definitely have some plan going to try and genocide us if they can. Rather come back if you have a nuke or something better to protect yourself.

Stormraaf
Friday, January 23rd, 2009, 06:54 AM
The trick to getting Afrikaners abroad to return to SA would be practical measures like abolishing affirmative action, allowing us the means to adequately protect ourselves, allowing us the small cultural amenities like an own education department... etc., instead of telling us "Afrikaners have to return". Sounds like he thinks Afrikaners owe it to SA to bring their skills and tax-paying potential back home, true to the black "culture of entitlement".

By the way, that broken link is www.satalent.co.za (not satelent).

forkbeard
Friday, January 23rd, 2009, 09:36 AM
When Britain goes down the toilet as it will in the next couple of years the Patriotic movement that gets us out the mess will need resources and someone else to exploit quickly. The obvious place to restart Empire building is South Afrika/ Zimbabwe. There is an opressed minority of kith and kin. Violations of human rights/ chaos offer an excuse for interference.
This time the Afrikaaners will be our allies in sorting that place out. Hang in there brethren.

Germaan
Friday, January 23rd, 2009, 11:03 AM
Zuma will try any tactics to muster votes from all groups in the South African elections later this year, especially after the formation of the new party Cope. But the true nature of Zuma can be seen in the character of his biggest supporters, the ANCYL, SACP and Cosatu, all haters of the white people especially the Afrikaners. I agree with “troepie”, Zuma is the manifestation of Dingaan in our age.

Ouma
Thursday, February 26th, 2009, 06:04 AM
Zuma is a liar, thief, adulterer.
How can ANYONE believe a word this man utters??? It is just a scam to get South Africans together for the killing....
He has been prosecuted for corruption in the Government, and everytime he gets loose???
Not a trustable being.:(