PDA

View Full Version : Admiration

Esther_Helena
Friday, May 7th, 2004, 12:45 AM
I've noticed that with the secret admirer it's hard to tell if the admirer simply admires you, or "crush-admires" you. Perhaps we should have two separate things? One for admiration and one for crushes.

Mistress Klaus
Friday, May 7th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Yes I agree. Some females (or males) may want to give out admiration for the same sex....(without looking queer or something.. :ftomato: :D ).
Respect & crushes are completely different things. :hugs

Maybe a ''Wish you were banned" selector as well.. :lol ...that would be funny...but it would get out of hand I guess :D

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Friday, May 7th, 2004, 10:52 AM
I gave my admiration to Skadi. :D Think of that as you will :P

Mistress Klaus
Friday, May 7th, 2004, 11:12 AM
I gave my admiration to Skadi. :D Think of that as you will :P

:falc: :D Actually..funny you should mention that..because in the past I wanted to give you my admiration also..but I used up my 5 limit for the month. (trying to see who all my mysterious 'admirers' were :lol :ffrog: :D

kinvolk
Friday, May 7th, 2004, 05:55 PM
The two different admiration idea is great. I sent admiration before I knew what it really was to I think it was Sword brethren, I should have sent rep points, Anyway, Now he thinks I'm after him and I havent heard from him since. Buddy, I didnt mean it in "that" way!

Evolved
Friday, May 7th, 2004, 07:26 PM
Sometimes my admirations are platonic 'I think you're cool' messages, and some are flirting hehehe. :emb
PM the person you matched with if you don't know the 'type' of their admiration, unless you're feeling too shy. :shy

kinvolk
Tuesday, May 11th, 2004, 10:38 PM
Oh my Lord; Some one sent me an admiration p.m. I dont know what to do. I thought that know-body likes me.[Im not very likable sometimes.] Whoever it is please p.m. Me instead. I'm blushing and all that other c**p!!! I cant believe it and I'm flipping out![Hope its not a guy!]

Phlegethon
Tuesday, May 11th, 2004, 11:08 PM
Do you want to marry me, kinvolk?

rusalka
Tuesday, May 11th, 2004, 11:14 PM
Don't creep out the poor man Phlegethon! Wel all know whom you admire (starts with a P and ends with an n) :P

Phlegethon
Tuesday, May 11th, 2004, 11:27 PM
Don't creep out the poor man Phlegethon! Wel all know whom you admire (starts with a P and ends with an n) :P
I know. But Evita Peron is dead.

Don't cry for me, Argentina!

Vestmannr
Tuesday, May 11th, 2004, 11:28 PM
Hey, if respect is met with a crush, who wouldnt change their mind? ;)

kinvolk
Tuesday, May 11th, 2004, 11:29 PM
no

rusalka
Tuesday, May 11th, 2004, 11:34 PM
I know. But Evita Peron is dead.

Don't cry for me, Argentina!
Oops, my mistake! I meant ends with an r. :tongue

Phlegethon
Tuesday, May 11th, 2004, 11:35 PM
Boohoo!

kinvolk
Tuesday, May 11th, 2004, 11:44 PM
Boohoo!
Well, I am quite a catch. But you're young, you'll get over it.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, May 11th, 2004, 11:46 PM
But I need a sugar daddy badly! I am unemployed and hate commercial work. ;)

kinvolk
Wednesday, May 12th, 2004, 12:05 AM
But I need a sugar daddy badly! I am unemployed and hate commercial work. ;)
Sorry bud but ya just aint my type I'm willing to bet. You'll find some one else I'm sure. And I aint really the 'suger daddy' type!

Vestmannr
Wednesday, May 12th, 2004, 12:11 AM
Why am I not getting tons of Secret Admirers in Brazil cut bikinis? :~(

Phlegethon
Wednesday, May 12th, 2004, 12:27 AM
Posting your credit rating on this board may help with that. ;)

Vestmannr
Wednesday, May 12th, 2004, 12:34 AM
P wrote: "Posting your credit rating on this board may help with that"

Dang. I'm screwed. :P

Thorburn
Wednesday, May 12th, 2004, 04:34 AM
I received three more admirations recently, and I'm not sure who the admirerers are. I have no mismatches so far and don't want to start. So please be so kind to drop me a PM. Much appreciated. ;)

Ewergrin
Wednesday, May 12th, 2004, 04:37 AM
Being Skadis resident asshole has not endeared me unto any of the ladies, for I have not received a single one. :~(

Vestmannr
Wednesday, May 12th, 2004, 04:47 AM
Well, I'm going to have to see a little more skin before I send out any admiration... :D

rusalka
Wednesday, May 12th, 2004, 05:53 AM
Being Skadis resident asshole has not endeared me unto any of the ladies, for I have not received a single one. :~(
Liar liar, pants on fire. :P

Ewergrin
Wednesday, May 12th, 2004, 06:31 AM
Liar liar, pants on fire. :P

Yours didn't count, as I never got the notification email due to an overflowing inbox of far less-worthy regular Private Messages. :P

Thorburn
Wednesday, May 12th, 2004, 08:24 AM
Yours didn't count, as I never got the notification email due to an overflowing inbox of far less-worthy regular Private Messages. :P It doesn't count, indeed, as there doesn't seem to be a single attractive male on this forum with whom she doesn't flirt and upon whom she wouldn't be willing to bestow honorary Slavdom at any point in time. ;)

Siegfried
Wednesday, May 12th, 2004, 11:12 AM
Hmm, I just got one too. I wonder who it's from (:o

kinvolk
Friday, May 14th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Got another one! Found out who the first one was.[why wont she P.M. me ?] but dont have a clue about #2. Guess I'll have to use my super powers to figure it out.

rusalka
Friday, May 14th, 2004, 09:23 PM
It doesn't count, indeed, as there doesn't seem to be a single attractive male on this forum with whom she doesn't flirt and upon whom she wouldn't be willing to bestow honorary Slavdom at any point in time. ;)
Ha ha. Look who's talking. :P

I choose my nominees of honorary Slavdom very carefully to start with. As for the rest, I keep silent. ;)