PDA

View Full Version : Counting down...

Jack
Thursday, May 6th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Excuse: This forum has had useless posts before and this one is slighty special to me.

I turn 18 in six hours and fifty minutes (if I got that right - I was born at ten past four in the morning on the 7th of May 1986). Happy happy joy joy...

Just a small excuse to make a thread about me :) Hopefully it's ok. Not often that a Skadi member turns 18 :)

bocian
Thursday, May 6th, 2004, 02:20 PM
Have a Happy and Safe Birthday.

Don't drink too much. ;)

Triglav
Thursday, May 6th, 2004, 02:26 PM
Excuse: This forum has had useless posts before and this one is slighty special to me.

I turn 18 in six hours and fifty minutes (if I got that right - I was born at ten past four in the morning on the 7th of May 1986). Happy happy joy joy...

Just a small excuse to make a thread about me :) Hopefully it's ok. Not often that a Skadi member turns 18 :)

Happy birthday, Jack. You're only 18, the world is yours (or shall become - at least Oz :highfive).

http://www.alleswasdubrauchst.de/cards/torte_gross.jpg

I've had a very enjoyable discussion with Jack the other day. Seems to be a good and intelligent bloke. ;)

And this is what one needs the lounge for. :)

Jack
Thursday, May 6th, 2004, 02:38 PM
:| Triglav said 'bloke' :| That's the first time I've heard a European use it. Australians use it occasionally, Americans who watch too much Crocodile Dundee and Steve Erwin, but I have never heard of an East European using it. I'm impressed :thumbup

Bocian... two bottles of Smirnoff Blue and case of beer :D Next weekend is my party. I will establish myself on the throne of the God of Drinking. DOWN WITH BACCUS! UP WITH JACK! HURRAH!

*ahem*.

;)

Triglav
Thursday, May 6th, 2004, 02:46 PM
:| Triglav said 'bloke' :|

I'm sure I've heard Awar and Vojvoda use it, too.

That's the first time I've heard a European use it.

You mean continental European. The English say that all the time...

but I have never heard of an East European using it.

Slovenia East European? :scratch Okay ;)

I will establish myself on the throne of the God of Drinking. DOWN WITH BACCUS! UP WITH JACK! HURRAH!

Bloody megalomaniac! ;) :jk

Milesian
Thursday, May 6th, 2004, 02:51 PM
Sounds to me like you've started early, Jack! :lol

This is the best time of your life.........enjoy it while you can ;) hehehe!
Hope you have a great time! :thumbsup

White_Eagle
Thursday, May 6th, 2004, 02:57 PM

Have a good one! And remember...if you can't be good...be careful!! ;)

Gil
Thursday, May 6th, 2004, 03:52 PM
Happy Birthday mate, enjoy this day and don't forget that after 10 Heinekens most girls seem "f*ckable"....beware! :P

Cheers

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Friday, May 7th, 2004, 11:43 AM
Happy damn Birthday! haha :pepper

If you have a good enough drinking story for me to hear, I'll change my msn name from "Get Drunk and Bow to Bacchus" to "Get Drunk and Bow to Jack" (or whichever name you prefer :D)

RusViking
Friday, May 7th, 2004, 11:51 AM
Happy birthday young man. Many more. Good luck in finding your mate....in a few years.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Friday, May 7th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Thats you in your avatar?

Jack
Friday, May 7th, 2004, 01:10 PM
I'm sure I've heard Awar and Vojvoda use it, too.

Oh well... I didn't notice that.

You mean continental European. The English say that all the time...

They aren't Europeans. Not really, anyway. :p

Slovenia East European? Okay

Ex Warsaw Pact country ;)

Bloody megalomaniac!

I'm going to make Bacchus look like a beginner. Muhahahaha...

Happy Birthday mate, enjoy this day and don't forget that after 10 Heinekens most girls seem "f*ckable"....beware!

Cheers

The party is next weekend, and I already have the target designated. It's her 17th on the day of my party anyway :) Birthday f'k! :D

(* Hope my parents don't read this. They know her...)

Sounds to me like you've started early, Jack!

This is the best time of your life.........enjoy it while you can hehehe!
Hope you have a great time!

Milesian, I started drinking a year ago... muhahaha. With vodka. And now I have... Irish Whiskey for tonight. Next week two bottles of vodka and a case of beer. Bacchus is going to look like a pansy. I don't think he can drink half a bottle of 43% vodka in ten minutes flat (not that I like Smirnoff Blue or anything...) ;)

Milesian
Friday, May 7th, 2004, 02:44 PM
It's nice to see that you are progressing down the road of raging alcoholism nicely. But remember, you need to stay awake and drink for 72 hours at a time to join the big league and you need some Buckfast too http://www.electrotoxic.com/buckfast.htm if you want to be accepted. Remember the whole bottle must be drunk within the hour. Don't let the mere 15% alcohol fool you though. In addition to the caffeine it also has such "inert ingredients" as - Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Glycerophosphate, etc.
These do a nice job of knocking your bodies electolytes way out of balance.
Apparantly, it can cause such trivial things as renal failure, severe dehydration, death, etc But it hasn't happened to me...yet.

So if you can find any, drink a bottle of Buckfast (aka. Rocket-Fuel, Electric Soup, Poison, Wreck-the-house-juice, etc) for me :thumbsup
Only 3,324 stabbings and counting.......

Frans_Jozef
Friday, May 7th, 2004, 03:30 PM
One day you'll open your photo album and browse through it, from page one to the last...well, till the white empty pages where you're chronology still has to be picturally told...
Browsing back and forth, halting here and there, the flagrance of bygone events, faces, atmospheres, moods, passions and hopes...
downbeat outcomes, vexing thoughts, distress and unhappyness masked away in the glossy shining snapshots...telling only the story one is proud off, quickening a melancholic smile and a strangely searching but vacuous stare, hanging about in a dream-like state, trying to grasp memories to revive them...to grasp back those days, that individual-we-were and to perpetuate what has been lost in oneself...but what has been left behind, isn't there anymore,....long time ago, broke done, absorbed and consumed we carry only a memory we cant trust for sure,... we walk about with the persuasion we carry the bagage, but in reality it's void, we have the content in us...and the question always will linger to us till the last sigh ever before we enter that undiscovered country where no traveller has returned from...
An exaperated question of a vanquished soul..
What have I become?
A caution never to lay off something in us and is grounded in our youth to the false pretexte that it might be immature and regressive.
Many adults wander with a special glance in their eyes.
A weary phiz.
Because innocence is lost and never been regained.

Happy Birthday and many blessings!

F.

Anne14
Friday, May 7th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Happy Birthday!

Jack
Friday, May 7th, 2004, 03:43 PM
One day you'll open your photo album and browse through it, from page one to the last...well, till the white empty pages where you're chronology still has to be picturally told...
Browsing back and forth, halting here and there, the flagrance of bygone events, faces, atmospheres, moods, passions and hopes...
downbeat outcomes, vexing thoughts, distress and unhappyness masked away in the glossy shining snapshots...telling only the story one is proud off, quickening a melancholic smile and a strangely searching but vacuous stare, hanging about in a dream-like state, trying to grasp memories to revive them...to grasp back those days, that individual-we-were and to perpetuate what has been lost in oneself...but what has been left behind, isn't there anymore,....long time ago, broke done, absorbed and consumed we carry only a memory we cant trust for sure,... we walk about with the persuasion we carry the bagage, but in reality it's void, we have the content in us...and the question always will linger to us till the last sigh ever before we enter that undiscovered country where no traveller has returned from...
What have I become?
A caution never to lay off something in us and is grounded in our youth to the false pretexte that it might be immature and regressive.
A weary phiz.

F.
How... positive :D

Many good blessings, I wish for a good life and a good death for you, Franz! (That's actually a compliment :P) Life is good, might be a bit chaotic, but it's cool.

Milesian, my dad's rabbit, cracker, doesn't drink at all and he's as dumb as a can of rocks.

Joke:

Why did God invent whiskey?
So the Irish couldn't rule the world.

Johannes de León
Friday, May 7th, 2004, 03:51 PM
happy bithday fellow!!!! :happybday :prost

sorry the late! :P

enjoy this great time of your life!

Frans_Jozef
Friday, May 7th, 2004, 04:19 PM
How... positive :D

Many good blessings, I wish for a good life and a good death for you, Franz! (That's actually a compliment :P) Life is good, might be a bit chaotic, but it's cool.

Life isn't chaotic for me, I have seen through it, nor is it a platonic order, but something that escapes us like the innerst core of ourself. :)

concentrate you on the middle of this one way ride
in the center lies the key to get back after a while
if you can't solve this riddle, i'm afraid you'll have to stay ...
see them point in your direction
see the indifference in their eyes
just living in oblivion
struggling with too many wires
so you've got to solve this riddle
otherwise you won't get back
so if it were you i would concentrate on this morbid one way track
Hooverphonic, One way ride.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Friday, May 7th, 2004, 09:07 PM
I can't believe you called Bacchus a pussy. Watch out for the panthers.

symmakhos
Saturday, May 8th, 2004, 12:28 AM

Happy birthday! I'm sure you know that it's downhill from now on... ;)

Agrippa
Saturday, May 8th, 2004, 12:38 AM
Happy birthday Jack! :happybday

George
Friday, May 14th, 2004, 05:20 PM
What have I become?
A weary phiz.

F.
*slashes wrists*

Don't be seduced by this egotistical, narcissistic, self-indulgent, cowardly, weak-minded, effeminate, effete, childish degeneracy. Now it's time to be a man for yourself, your family, nation and race, not sob like a girl over the loss of pure selfishness. I'm enjoying my life much more than I did as a teenager.

----------------------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday Jack! You probably have had your party by now, but see if you can beat my 18th-birthday total of 12 shots of whisky one after the other. If you're man enough...

kinvolk
Friday, May 14th, 2004, 07:35 PM
O.K. Jack, Its been awhile, How'd the festivities turn out? Hit us with the filthy details.Incarceration? Hospitalitation? IS Bacchus a Pansy and we should all hail Jack?

Jack
Monday, May 17th, 2004, 02:37 PM
O.K. Jack, Its been awhile, How'd the festivities turn out? Hit us with the filthy details.Incarceration? Hospitalitation? IS Bacchus a Pansy and we should all hail Jack?

In order of questions: Superbly. No. No. Bacchus is a limp-wristed homosexual from 'Queer eye for the straight guy'. A bottle of Smirnoff blue (mixed with coke, plus shots), quarter of a bottle of Cougar bourbon (mixed with coke), quarter of a bottle of Jim Beam black label (mixed with coke), half a dozen cans of Victorian Beer and eight cans of Woodstock. I'm being slgihtly conservative. I might have drunk 1.25 to 1.5 times that. And I ran through two packs of 25 x sixteen milligram cigarettes.

Bacchus is dead. Long live Jack.

I understand my friends and they understand me on a higher level, we're all greater and closer friends because of it, I sorted out a few small things, there were no great problems and I didn't get any sleep for two and a half days. It went brilliantly. And I also saw Troy the next day. EVERYONE GO SEE IT NOW! ACHILLES ROCKS!

kinvolk
Monday, May 17th, 2004, 10:02 PM
In order of questions: Superbly. No. No. Bacchus is a limp-wristed homosexual from 'Queer eye for the straight guy'. A bottle of Smirnoff blue (mixed with coke, plus shots), quarter of a bottle of Cougar bourbon (mixed with coke), quarter of a bottle of Jim Beam black label (mixed with coke), half a dozen cans of Victorian Beer and eight cans of Woodstock. I'm being slgihtly conservative. I might have drunk 1.25 to 1.5 times that. And I ran through two packs of 25 x sixteen milligram cigarettes.

Bacchus is dead. Long live Jack.

I understand my friends and they understand me on a higher level, we're all greater and closer friends because of it, I sorted out a few small things, there were no great problems and I didn't get any sleep for two and a half days. It went brilliantly. And I also saw Troy the next day. EVERYONE GO SEE IT NOW! ACHILLES ROCKS!
ALL HAIL JACK!!! LONG LIVE JACK!!! We DO need Jack!!! ALL HAIL JACK!!!

Ewergrin
Monday, May 17th, 2004, 11:34 PM
Happy belated Birthday, Jack.

Milesian
Tuesday, May 18th, 2004, 01:10 AM
Happy belated Birthday, Jack.

Conversely, you could just be the first to wish him an early 19th Birthday! :lol
Happy premature 19th Jack! (sorry Soil:D)
2.5 days without sleep? And drinking the whole time I assume? You 'da man! :)

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Tuesday, May 18th, 2004, 08:00 AM
Stop insulting Bacchus! I can't believe you called him a queer. You will be carrion for the panthers.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Tuesday, May 18th, 2004, 08:02 AM
And do you use any other mix besides coke? You said it so often I thought you were referring to blow LOL

Jack
Tuesday, May 18th, 2004, 11:34 AM
Stop insulting Bacchus! I can't believe you called him a queer. You will be carrion for the panthers.

Panthers are gay too. Homosexual panthers. Tigers are cool though. I mean, you don't see a pink tiger running around, do you?

Jack
Tuesday, May 18th, 2004, 11:35 AM
And do you use any other mix besides coke? You said it so often I thought you were referring to blow LOL

Vodka and bourbon is not a good mix :|