PDA

View Full Version : What Was the Purpose of Treblinka II?

Mistress Klaus
Thursday, May 6th, 2004, 12:53 PM
What was the purpose for the 'so-called' other 2nd Treblinka camp? (opened in 1942..some 7 months after the labor concentration camp Treblinka (1) was opened)
If it wasn't in fact used as a camp/residence for direct extermination...what was it for? They are claims that the whole Warsaw ghetto was rounded up in 1943 and mostly sent there?..

Opinions/answers anyone?

Glenlivet
Thursday, June 24th, 2004, 04:03 AM
What was the purpose for the 'so-called' other 2nd Treblinka camp? (opened in 1942..some 7 months after the labor concentration camp Treblinka (1) was opened)
If it wasn't in fact used as a camp/residence for direct extermination...what was it for? They are claims that the whole Warsaw ghetto was rounded up in 1943 and mostly sent there?..

Opinions/answers anyone?
The Treblinka II camp served as a transit camp for the jews in the Warsaw-ghetto for transport into the German-occupied territorries in the Sovietunion.
This was in according with the official german policy of resettlement of the jews to the east. What happened to them? Or rather where exactly did they end up.
It is not known, more research is needed.

There is no proof what so ever that Treblinka II was an extermination camp. There is no physical or forensic evidence and no documentary evidence, only unreliable witnesess.

I recommend you to read TREBLINKA, EXTERMINATION CAMP OR TRANSITCAMP by Carlo Mattogno, Jurgen Graf.

You can download it as a PDF-file (and a bunch of other good reads) here:

http://www.vho.org/download/

It's got all the the known facts and arguments pro and con. It is very well written, but rather dry. The two authors together with the publisher Germar Rudolph are probably the most importent revisionists today.

Mistress Klaus
Thursday, June 24th, 2004, 06:25 AM
;) Thanks for the link Balder. :) I still have an open mind on this death camp propaganda from all sides, (for and against)..so whatever I can read is helpful.