PDA

View Full Version : Dark Secrects: Inside the Bohemian Grove

Veritas Æquitas
Thursday, January 1st, 2009, 10:01 AM
Are members of the U.S & key world government leaders participating in ancient Babylonian occult rites, and should citizens be concerned? Is the U.S indeed the mystery Babylon spoken of in Revelation?

-82095917705734983&ei=zEpcSZfkM43m-AH-xqGXCA&q=dark+secrets+alex+jones

rainman
Thursday, January 1st, 2009, 11:40 AM
There are two meanings to the Christian Bible. you can google it yourself but Jesus and Satan are the same person as well as God and Satan and Jesus is nothing more than a symbol for man kind (thus a gnostic existance of god that only exists between the unity of spirit and physical body- there can be no god without human beings).

Though many people are more or less animals in human form. They are given a form of x-ianity that teaches them to fear satan (rebellion), to fear knowledge, to fear self empowerment and growth and to mindlessly obey.

The basis of Judeo-Christianity is a combination of Egyptian religion and babylonian (Sumerian) both coming from an Aryan root tradition (the same as Pagan European and hinduism). Not the same, but from the same root.

Judaism and Christianity are practically the same religion. The upper ranks in both religions are Satanists/Pagans worshipping the old symbols of god, which is self empowering thus discouraged among the masses.

Should you be concerned? No, this is as old as Christianity. It is Christianity as a matter of fact. You may be well aware for example that Christian holydays have no basis in the Bible and are based on astrological factors (like the solstices) which have roots in "paganism".

What they are doing in Bohemian grove is nothing more than honoring the Roman goddess minerva (not Babylonian Baal or whatever claims they make). Minerva is the goddess of wisdom and also symbolized by the owl.

Veritas Æquitas
Thursday, January 1st, 2009, 02:08 PM
There are two meanings to the Christian Bible. you can google it yourself but Jesus and Satan are the same person as well as God and Satan and Jesus is nothing more than a symbol for man kind (thus a gnostic existance of god that only exists between the unity of spirit and physical body- there can be no god without human beings).

Care to share a few quotations from the scripture to support that? Not saying what you say is false, as the Bible is open to interpretation to support many different denominations and views. But still, I'd like to know where you are getting this yourself.

Though many people are more or less animals in human form. They are given a form of x-ianity that teaches them to fear satan (rebellion), to fear knowledge, to fear self empowerment and growth and to mindlessly obey.

Again, I don't see how scripture supports that satan is equated with rebellion, although he did rebel against God in heaven, I'd like to see some other quotations to support it. Allow me, if you will, to play the devil's (or God's) advocate for a while ; "Render unto caesar" doesn't support that today, as according to scripture, all power and authority comes from God, including government, but our form of government was designed so that power is exercised by the people, with government carrying out our demands. If anything, to me that would be a basis that supports acts of rebellion in this day and age, in my opinion, for the government not renduring unto caesar (us) what is his (ours).

The basis of Judeo-Christianity is a combination of Egyptian religion and babylonian (Sumerian) both coming from an Aryan root tradition (the same as Pagan European and hinduism). Not the same, but from the same root.

I'd say the basis of Judeo Christianity comes from Judaism if anything.. Which is strange because Jesus was very much against traditional Jewish teachings. I notice also that protestant churches have none of the dogmas and rites associated with Egyptian religions that the Roman ones do. And in my opinion, the influence of Judaic thought on Christian theology is a more recent development. Possibly a conspiracy to dilute the potency it has against Judaic thought, and diminish it's vitality.

Judaism and Christianity are practically the same religion. The upper ranks in both religions are Satanists/Pagans worshipping the old symbols of god, which is self empowering thus discouraged among the masses.

I don't see how Christianity and Judaism are the same.. Jesus did away with the Levitical Laws prohibiting Jews from eating pork, was against circumcision, and was really quite openly against Jews in general.. I agree that the Catholic rite is more leaning toward worshipping of idols, but where do we see protestants worshipping these symbols?

Should you be concerned? No, this is as old as Christianity. It is Christianity as a matter of fact. You may be well aware for example that Christian holydays have no basis in the Bible and are based on astrological factors (like the solstices) which have roots in "paganism".

Where in this ritual shown is there any reverence for Jesus? How could this be called Christianity "as a matter of fact"? Also, not all Christian ministries support the act of observing feasts and holidays except the Catholics, and the ones that do, I would argue, do so on a basis on reverence of folkish tradition.

What they are doing in Bohemian grove is nothing more than honoring the Roman goddess minerva (not Babylonian Baal or whatever claims they make). Minerva is the goddess of wisdom and also symbolized by the owl.

What is Minerva's historical Roman connection to Midsummer? Where in her cult is there any evidence that the Romans sacrificed humans or 'care' to the image of an owl to honour her? I don't get it. Please fill the holes in your argument for my understanding.

Leonhardt
Thursday, January 1st, 2009, 11:55 PM
The way Alex Jones explains it, the leaders go to the Bohemian Grove every year to clear their conscience by burning a fake baby in a "sacrifice" before the owl, who is wise.

A bound effigy is burned in a "Cremation of Care" ceremony under a 40ft Stone Owl.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/Pages/Sept05/290905Grove.htm
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=bohemian+grove&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=10&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=infowars.com&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=images

Nixon has some of my favorite comments about the Grove.
http://www.infowars.com/articles/occult/bg_nixon_tape_homosexuals_at_grove.htm

I just read from Rainman's post that the owl is Minerva, and not Molech, but I do not have the time to research this stuff today. It is at the very least pagan.

Grimsteinr
Friday, January 2nd, 2009, 03:38 PM
If I've read correctly, and recall correctly, the Bohemian Grove has profound Connections with the Bilderberg Society, which also has Profound Connections with the Tri-lateral Commission and a couple other high level groups.
It is not just about Christianity and Judaism. It also goes deeply into the Organizations of Freemasonry. At least, it is said, these are All separate Parts of the Grand Conspiracy Theory.

I use to read a little weekly news paper(?) called the Spot Light.
It was all about these same Conspiracies. If you read that stuff long enough, you'll be wearing a tin-foil hat and worrying about those government radio/X-ray waves, being directed into your brain, to Control you.

Oh wait, maybe they already have me controlled, I don't believe any of it.
I'm Lost!;)

rainman
Friday, January 9th, 2009, 04:26 AM
A) You want to study the Bible? You will have to study the meaning of some original hebrew and Greek words. The word "Satan" from hebrew means 'adversary'. Bibles are somewhat mistranslated, but still close enough to the original to make out some things. The older Bibles (i.e. King James) are generally more honest than newer versions which seek to cover up such things. Since you (as a Christian) believe in the infalliability of a magick book it might be interesting to know that they regularly change the wording to this book to suit their puproses (them being the church). You are worshipping church leaders when you are a Christian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQRsBxed2gw <-- jesus is Satan video series

Matthew 16:23 (Whole Chapter)
Jesus turned to Peter and said, “Get away from me, Satan! You are a dangerous trap to me. You are seeing things merely from a human point of view, not from God’s.”
Passage Luke 22:3:

3Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.

If you understand satan as a spirit rather than believe that God is a physical being or satan a physical being etc. more or less is the state of your spirit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tadm_gPQ4UQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9XNZ8bYhFk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilKfwSw8qb4

Minserva is simply the goddess of wisdom and occult.

The burning of a wooden human is like the banishing of loki.