PDA

View Full Version : Stig Tofting

einsatzkommando
Sunday, November 10th, 2002, 04:34 AM
I watched him in the World Cup and in games with Bolton and he comes across as a no nonsense bloke.

I have seen him have words with nigger players.

Does anyone know his views?

He also played with AGF Aarhus and I've heard that the Aarhus fans are right wing is that correct?

Hellstar
Monday, November 11th, 2002, 02:27 AM
stig t°fting associate with hells angels, he has been charged for the second time in his professional football life with violence, his going to jail now in Denmark, he beat up some people so they got unconscious. he is a very angry person and gets mad alot. his parents were killed when he was in his teen years. AGF has alot of racists yes, normally the big clubs here have small inner cores of ultra violent fans. they tend to be very racist and violent yes.

I doubt Stig t°fting like niggers yes, if he does it would disappoint me alot (after all his body is covered with Viking tatoos).

einsatzkommando
Monday, November 11th, 2002, 06:27 AM
Thanks for the info Hellstar.

MadMax88
Monday, November 11th, 2002, 02:29 PM
They always tried to push that faggot football on every kid, but mainly the players are niggers anyway. I never liked the sports here in this country, but it sounds like rugby and soccer is what I would like, especially if players are like the chap that is mentioned above. Sounds like they bust a lot of heads lol!

einsatzkommando
Monday, November 11th, 2002, 07:29 PM
Max

I think you would have enjoyed "The Crazy Gang" from Wimbledon which included Vinnie Jones of "Lock Stock & Barrel" and "Snatch" fame.

Especially Jones he was a complete headcase on the pitch.

Einsatzkommando

MadMax88
Tuesday, November 12th, 2002, 04:40 PM
And I know the chap that you are talking about. I didn't know he was on a soccer team, that is great. Elbows to the face and knees to the teeth, sounds like a good game :)