PDA

View Full Version : Are the Colonials' Days Numbered?

InvaderNat
Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008, 02:26 AM
For my first post I'll just reiterate my main concern.

Living in Europe's most distant former-colony (NZ) I sometimes wonder whether my nation will survive being so isolated and swamped with immigration (mostly from east Asia). Already the total percentage of European NZer's has dropped to around 75% and thus many areas are being transformed into 'ethnic ghettos' i.e. South Auckland which has the highest national crime-rate and is mostly Polynesian/Maori.
The problem is that these trends are set to continue which will likely turn NZ into an undesirable place to live (at least by developed standards which will drive Europeans away).
Given that Europeans aren't native to NZ (or any of the colonies), I really can't see how pro-preservationist ideology can save us colonials as there is no sense of shared European heritage like there is in Europe (despite Marxist attempts to crush them).

Unfortunately I suspect New Zealand and other colonies will eventually be largely abandoned by Europeans by the end of the century (with America falling first). If so the native Maori will also suffer as they'll receive little representation in government, as most Asians are disdainful of Maori culture and almost always keep to themselves (an admirable trait methinks).

Anyway I would like to know whether other colonials or continental Europeans think the Germanic/European presence in the colonies will enviably disappear or whether some of them at least still have hope (most likely Australia, Canada and/or Alaska).

Ămeric
Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008, 03:46 AM
I think they're survive. The coming economic collapse will make it harder for the global elites to impose their one-world multiracial utopia on the West. Much of the problem lies in;

A: An unwellingness to enforce border controls (immigration) along with a liberal immigration policies in Western nations for the purpose of creating diversity, diversity that is suppose to make us better equipped to compete in the one-world global economy, never mind that Japan, Korea & China are making to efforts to transform into multicutural socieities. Repatriate the immigrants, migration shouldn't work just oneway.

B: The other problem is with native non-Europid population groups. We are subsidizing the procreation of US Negroes or Maoris or Aboriginals though welfare programs. This needs to cease immediately.

C: Most importantly we need to take back political control of our countries from the multiculturalists & other Marxists, until we do that we can't begin to start to solve the other problems. There is no reason that Afrikaners can't take back South Africa except for the threat of intervention by the West. New Zealanders of Euro descent make up 75% of the NZ population, they should have no trouble taking control if there is enough among with the will to do so. Americans of European descent still make up 66% of the population, repatriate the post-1968 non-Europid immigrants & we'll be back up to 82% to 85%.

I think running back to Europe is impractical. For one thing Europe is having the same problem & some countries seem intent in having a minority-majority population before the US. And in some cases, particularly Anglo-Americans, Quebecois & Afrikaners, they have been in their respective lands since the 17th century. There is only so much inhabitable space on the planet, there is no need to abandon it to people who would probably just be recolonized by China or India. And just were would you put 300 million + persons from the Eurolands if they returned to Europe?

Ossi
Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008, 04:01 AM
Packing your bags and coming to Europe shouldn't be an option. Colonials left Europe in the first place, a lot for selfish reasons like religion or material gain, now you think we are going to take you back because you don't like the monsters you created? No. You should stick to your own countries and do something about it, instead of bailing out like cowards. What do you think you'll find here, milk and honey? Return to reality, Europe is full of immigrants too. Germany is full of them, since the Allies pushed their federal republic on us with Western democracy and tolerance "values".

InvaderNat
Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008, 04:05 AM
And just were would you put 300 million + persons from the Eurolands if they returned to Europe?

Good point

Americans of european descent still make up 66% of the population, repatriate the post-1968 non-Europid immigrants & we'll be back up to 82% to 85%.

But where exactly would you send them, they probably won't just 'go back to Africa', would you?

New Zealanders of Euro descent make up 75% of the NZ population, they should have no trouble taking control if there is enough among with the will to do so.

Unfortunately by the time the majority realise whats going on it will probably be too late (both in NZ and the USA).

For one thing Europe is having the same problem & some countries seem intent in having a minority-majority population before the US.

Still Europeans in Europe have a huge advantage to their cause as they are the natives and thus they can ethically repatriate foreigners.

Still, its interesting to hear your perspective. :-)

Maelstrom
Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008, 04:09 AM
Aye, it is a horrible state of affairs. In my father's day there would be one or two Chinese families about to run the Asian restaurants in Christchurch and that was about it.

I generally try to avoid large cities, though a few months back had a horrible experience in Christchurch where I was walking down the footpath towards Cathedral Square and a wall of Asians came towards me. This wall of yellow flesh, comprised perhaps of 5 or 6 individuals, did not move to accommodate me whatsoever.

Aside from that I reside in Dunedin, studying at the university or at home in Marlborough. The latter used to be a white bastion not even ten years ago. Now there are South Americans, Islanders and Asians everywhere working in the vinyards. Dunedin is quite multiculti as well, with clubs etc completely overrun by non-whites.

My old man, although a New Zealander through and through, told me that at some stage he was able to apply for English citizenship since his family had only been here for a couple of generations. However he didn't take up this opportunity and it has since passed by.

Properly addressing your question I would say that maintaining the mentality that Maori are native to New Zealand will lead to the demise of the colonials and our way of life here. Do not forget that Captain James Cook bought over a Pacific Islander (if memory serves well I think it was a Tahitian or Hawaian) to be an interpreter while in New Zealand and both had very little trouble understanding eachother.

When you assess the achievements, or rather lack of, of the so called Maori race (I do not consider them united whatsoever) you come to the conclusion that they did very little to adapt to their environment whatsoever. There are also claims, although somewhat dubious, that Maori were not the first peoples to arrive in New Zealand.

I see that Pacific Islanders and Maori have intermingled so much, especially in the North, that it is difficult to tell them apart. I believe that in order for NZ to get back to it's former glory we will need the co-operation and support of at least a significant portion of Maoridom - Hence why I advocate New Zealand First over any other political party.

If push comes to shove and these new immigrants really do force us from our country I am unsure whether we would find refuge in Europe. If our European kin have not intervened before we have to leave en masse then I doubt they would provide us with shelter. We would probably be "too much of the same" for them ie culturally European and thus unwanted by the EU.

Cheers for the thread, I hope my ranting made some sense!

InvaderNat
Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008, 04:22 AM
Colonials left Europe in the first place, a lot for selfish reasons like religion or material gain, now you think we are going to take you back because you don't like the monsters you created?True but remember that I wasn't one of them so blaming us is just like blaming an American living today for slavery i.e. white guilt

What do you think you'll find here, milk and honey?No, but I think it may be better if we make a 'limited tactical retreat' as it were.

If our European kin have not intervened before we have to leave en masse then I doubt they would provide us with shelter. We would probably be "too much of the same" for them ie culturally European and thus unwanted by the EU.Maybe not though as I can't see how they'd justify turning 'white' immigrants away when they let in so many non-euro ones in. Thus it could be used to our advantage as the EU has claimed that europe needs 50 million more immigrants by 2050 for 'continuing economic stability'. So who better to fill those gaps than us.

Sigurd
Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008, 04:24 AM
Given that Europeans aren't native to NZ (or any of the colonies), I really can't see how pro-preservationist ideology can save us colonials as there is no sense of shared European heritage like there is in Europe (despite Marxist attempts to crush them).

That is not entirely true. ;)

Much of the NZL and AUS white population can trace their ancestry back to one or two ethnicities, and oft back to the British Isles. As far as I remember correctly, of the two New Zealand tended to be more towards being of Scottish extraction, whilst Australians tended to be more towards being of English extraction. Either way, fundamentally Germanic beyond all others. Even if the "one heritage" one wouldn't work, then at least the meta-ethnical approach of Germanic, or even Celto-Germanic would probably work.

Canada is again mostly of British Isles descent, with the Quebecoise arguably being mostly of Norman French descent, with other French descent thrown in, and a good amount of English thrown in, though rarely enough into one bloodline.

The United States tends to be more diverse, but again, a good proportion can trace their ancestry back the Germanic lands, and many can trace it back to one or two ethnicities, especially in the Mid-West, where I would wager to say that in some states up to 40% are entirely of German extraction.

In New England you tend to indeed have what it says on the tin, most can trace their descent back either to old Anglo-American settlements or alternatively to being late German arrivals. It is a little harder in the South, where they tended to amalgamate a little more - but over all most "Whites" in the South are also of Germanic extractions.

The "Italian Americans" have made a particularly good job of staying amongst their own kind, they tend to be too conservative for everything else, anyway. ;)

as most Asians are disdainful of Maori culture and almost always keep to themselves (an admirable trait methinks).Which makes the possibility of repatration much more feasible: You aren't really separating them from something that they felt involved with, you are just "disposing of" an element which was already separated from the bulk right from the onset. :)

(most likely Australia, Canada and/or Alaska).Australia is getting just as swamped as New Zealand, except that New Zealnd's politicians have been obnoxiously known to deliberately attract new arrivals by potential immigrants needed less points on the NZL quota system than on the AUS quota system. :(

B: The other problem is with native non-Europid population groups. We are subsidizing the procreation of US Negroes or Maoris or Aboriginals though welfare programs. This needs to cease immediately.

Maoris, Aboriginals and Native Americans could find much solace in being able to found self-sustained communities, such as would have been seen for in the South African Apartheid system - though it only spawned two of these self-contained communities for non-whites (Swaziland and Lesotho), the fact that those two have reasonably prospered since shows that it is indeed possible.

There is only so much inhabitable space on the planet, there is no need to abandon it to people who would probably just be recolonized by China or India. And just were would you put 300 million + persons from the Eurolands if they returned to Europe?All excellent points. It would just be recolonised by powers who hardly need more expansion than they already have. And where to put them - well, I can hardly think of a place; it would have to be a scarcely populated place since any existing nation would be brought into disharmony less by the cultural difference ensuing but more by the immediate impact were 300+ million to relocate pretty much at once. That would thus leave the harsh-climated Siberia, which is less populated --- but that would just be recolonisation of another sphere, which would eventually be taken away from underneath you if the scourge that befell our countries isn't cleared.

Packing your bags and coming to Europe shouldn't be an option. Colonials left Europe in the first place, a lot for selfish reasons like religion or material gain, now you think we are going to take you back because you don't like the monsters you created? No. You should stick to your own countries and do something about it, instead of bailing out like cowards. What do you think you'll find here, milk and honey? Return to reality, Europe is full of immigrants too. Germany is full of them, since the Allies pushed their federal republic on us with Western democracy and tolerance "values".

I think your opinion on this topic is harsh, but fair. :) I disagree on the selfish reasons part, and would ascribe more than you to the "adventurous spirit" that is characteristic of the Germanic, not for nothing do we have stories of the Norse already trying to make their way across the pond (;)) - but that is a matter for a different time, we shall not go into detail there since it does not contribute to the matter at hand.

You do however correctly identify that a prime importance to the Colonial Germanic, or even the Colonial "White" should be to defend his own stretch of land from being swamped and run down. Over here in Europe we are trying to take a stand in defending our ancestral homelands from the scourge that would seek to destroy it in all its forms, the same course of action should be supported, in fact seen as essential in our Colonies, and running back to Europe should, if anything, be an ultima ratio, like it was the case in Rhodesian Afrikaners and to some extent with South African Afrikaners.

I am always willing to welcome back any fellow Germanics from across the pond in small numbers into our countries, if they have made themselves aware with the regional culture they tend to move into, and preferably have some ancestral connection to that soil, however on a grand scale, you colonials have your own fight to fight first, and large numbers can impossibly be assimilated into our native Europe unless the return from overseas took place over an extremely long period of time.

Teutonic
Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008, 05:14 AM

I want the USA to do bad, I hate the control it has over mother Europe, all this multicultural propaganda is enough already, it must stop!!! Why is it alright for Africa to kick whites out of certain areas but when any European nation does the same thing it is racist?

I understand to some extent what you are saying.I sometimes am mad at my Grandparents for coming to the USA, but I guess they had their reasons, I dont understand though how you can bleed and sweat for our Fatherland and then leave it.The lie about the USAs streets being paved in gold, and milk and honey are some of the lies I have read about the Americans telling would be immigrants in Germany.This so as they would come to the USA and be the worker bees for the elite.

I am and I have already started moving back to Germany, this is my Fatherland also.I have never found a place in all my life where my heart sets at rest and peace as I do in the Fatherland.I have never felt such a kamradship like I do here.Even in my university the teachers are nicer to me than the other immigrants because of my heritage and blood, just another way that shows me I belong here.I might be a different colonial or whatever because although I have seen many monuments in the USA, the ones I saw in Germany and stood at the foot of made me cry.I have always since I was a kid longed for Germany..

Im leaving the USA because I want a land that my children will never be kicked out of because their blood..And if it comes down to those of German blood at war with the millions of muslims in Germany down the road well then I wouldve with my sons given my Fatherland soldiers to defend her with.I want to feel safe when I walk the streets and I feel pride and honor when I see something bad happen to my kin, I love to protect my kin here, and would give my life for anyone of them, even the antifas in Germany. And the areas of Germany that are not safe for those with German blood, well one day they might be again, hopefully my kids or my grandchildren will see this..Ich liebe meine Vaterland mehr als mein leben.

I dont want to live in Germany for materialistic garbage, if I have to live poor I will. I just want to live in peace amongst my own.I dont care about what anyone says, I will die here, and when the time comes I will gladly give up my US citizenship.

Ossi
Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008, 05:28 AM
I am always willing to welcome back any fellow Germanics from across the pond in small numbers into our countries, if they have made themselves aware with the regional culture they tend to move into, and preferably have some ancestral connection to that soil, however on a grand scale, you colonials have your own fight to fight first, and large numbers can impossibly be assimilated into our native Europe unless the return from overseas took place over an extremely long period of time.
I'm not, not even one. The moment Germany let in the first Turkish immigrant, its fate was sealed. Exceptions matter, they will turn into the rule soon enough. Americans can't assimilate anyhow. I never met one who did it right. They're too arrogant and full of themselves to adopt another culture, the European one.

True but remember that I wasn't one of them so blaming us is just like blaming an American living today for slavery i.e. white guilt
I couldn't care less what your moral problem with it is. Your ancestors should have thought of their descendants' fate before fleeing. If you want to apply your logic, then you shouldn't kick out the negroes back to Africa because it's not their fault you brought their ancestors from Africa and made them slaves. Actions have consequences and we aren't going to house millions of colonials in our lands. We have enough immigrants and asylum seekers already. Seek it elsewhere.

I understand to some extent what you are saying.I sometimes am mad at my Grandparents for coming to the USA, but I guess they had their reasons, I dont understand though how you can bleed and sweat for our Fatherland and then leave it.I am and I have already started moving back to Germany, this is my Fatherland also.I have never found a place in all my life where my heart sets at rest and peace as I do in the Fatherland.I have never felt such a kamradship like I do here.Even in my university the teachers are nicer to me than the other immigrants becasuse of my heritage and blood, just another way that shows me I belong here.I might be a different colonial or whatever because although I have seen many monuments in the USA, the ones I saw in Germany and stood at the foot of made me cry.Im leaving the USA because I want a land that my children will never be kicked out of because their blood..I want to feel safe when I walk the streets and I feel pride and honor when I see something bad happen to my kin, I love to protect my kin here, and would give my life for anyone of them, even the antifas in Germany. And the areas of Germany that are not safe for those with German blood, well one day they might be again, hopefully my kids or my grandchildren will see this..Ich liebe meine Vaterland mehr als mein leben.
You have a romanticised view of Germany. Here the streets are not safer, in fact women get raped on the streets by bloody immigrant Muslims.

Teutonic
Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008, 05:34 AM
I'm not, not even one. The moment Germany let in the first Turkish immigrant, its fate was sealed. Exceptions matter, they will turn into the rule soon enough. Americans can't assimilate anyhow. I never met one who did it right. They're too arrogant and full of themselves to adopt another culture, the European one.

I couldn't care less what your moral problem with it is. Your ancestors should have thought of their descendants' fate before fleeing. If you want to apply your logic, then you shouldn't kick out the negroes back to Africa because it's not their fault you brought their ancestors from Africa and made them slaves. Actions have consequences and we aren't going to house millions of colonials in our lands. We have enough immigrants and asylum seekers already. Seek it elsewhere.

You have a romanticised view of Germany. Here the streets are not safer, in fact women get raped on the streets by bloody immigrant Muslims.

I never saw that while living in Berlin or Dresden, but if I had I wouldve Given my life to defend anyone of them.This maybe not smart but every chance I get I tried to make the turks and other muslims not feel welcomed at all here. I might have a romanticised view of Germania but I love her with everything I have.

Ămeric
Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008, 05:34 AM
But where exactly would you send them, they probably won't just 'go back to Africa', would you?
Why would I go back to Africa? I was speaking of the post-1968 immigration, mostly from Latin America (Mexico in particular) but also from the Caribbean, Asia, the Middle East & a few from Africa. This is within my lifetime, they can go back to were they or their parents came from. The the Negroes that were here pre-1968 are another story (that's why I said we would be 82% to 85% of the population, the rest being mainly Negroes) but I think they could be bribed into immigrating to the Congo or Cameroon, assuming we also cancel out any benefits from remaining in America.

InvaderNat
Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008, 05:55 AM
but I think they could be bribed into immigrating to the Congo or Cameroon, assuming we also cancel out any benefits from remaining in America.Unfortunately there's no one left to bribe them anymore, not with 'the one' in power, and most mainstream 'conservatives' are now a bunch of traitorous closet-liberals.

Sigurd
Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008, 06:36 AM

Note the qualification made: "if they have made themselves aware with the regional culture they tend to move into, and preferably have some ancestral connection to that soil," ;)

As such it would differ from Turkish immigration to Germany. Turkish have no ancestral connection with the German soil, and their culture is alien to ours, and most don't even bother to acquaint themselves, let alone accept, practice or endorse our traditions.

For example, I have several cousins in America who have been brought up at large with all notable Tyrolese traditions in their undiluted manner, as the two of my aunts in question are first-generation immigrants for having married an American. If these cousins marry a person of compatible background and bring their children up with our native traditions, then I would have no reason to refuse to accept them back here.

Accepting those of pure or near-pure German heritage, who have been brought up undilutedly in our traditions, even regional traditions found only in their areas of ancestry would not be an issue at all - and at anything is in fact less of an assimilability issue than to accept SiebenbŘrgen Saxons, Landler or Donauschwaben back into German soil, as they have developed a regional culture of their own, far beyond that which recent German immigrants to the colonies have (though arguably there is some, as discussed in the "Wurstfest" and the "Colonials as Europeans" threads, respectively. :)

Let's hypothetically assume that you and your wife moved to Timbuktu to bring up your children in their undiluted ancestral ways and traditions - would you feel that they'd have no right to go back to Germany, or would you think they would.

As I said, in small numbers it is an acceptable matter, but only as long as they can provide that they 1) have an ancestral connection to that soil and 2) have acquainted themselves, or are in fact brought up in the regional culture of the area they wish to settle in over here in Europe.

If you want to apply your logic, then you shouldn't kick out the negroes back to Africa because it's not their fault you brought their ancestors from Africa and made them slaves.LOL yea, and ultimately it would mean that by the same rationale we couldn't kick the Turks back to Anatolia, as it's obviously not their fault that when Germany and Austria asked for Turkish Guest Workers in the 60s, their grandparents and parents came here. I see where you are coming from, man. :D

Actions have consequences and we aren't going to house millions of colonials in our lands. We have enough immigrants and asylum seekers already. Seek it elsewhere.Again, they should fight their own fight, but as an ultima ratio of needing to leave I would more readily accept a million German-Americans back into our lands for every Pole, Turk or Bosnian, if you know what I mean. ;)

Besides that - it would only be logical that if housing them should for one reason or the other hypothetically become a necessity that I would evidently prefer colonials of German and other Germanic heritage over colonials of non-shared backgrounds. ;)

You have a romanticised view of Germany. Here the streets are not safer, in fact women get raped on the streets by bloody immigrant Muslims.Yes, alas, it is a sad truth - it's no better over here than it is in the colonies and the United Kingdom and the German states are by far in the worst position. :(

Allenson
Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008, 02:27 PM

A little story about a German ancestor of mine: he was one of the so-called Hessian soldiers (he was actually from Hildesheim) that the Brits hired to fight the rebellious Americans during the Revolution. His whole life he had been a professional soldier, fighting and risking his life for wealthy, land-owning barons back the Fatherland and likely being quite poor himself. At the Battle of Saratoga, he was captured by the Americans and like many others, he decided to join their cause instead of fighting for rich feudal lords 4000 miles away. By joining with the Americans he had a chance to acquire his own land (which he did after the war)--something which he would never have had a chance at back in Germany. If this is "selfish" and a "material gain" then so be it. In reality, he was fulfilling a dream inherent in all people--freedom from the shakles of feudal lords who cared nothing for the folk but who were all too willing to sell them off or continuously send them off to fight & kill their own kinsmen in Europe in your endless, fratricidal wars. Selfish? Fine.

I find it very pompous and presumptuous of you to think that you are so wise and all knowing, so as to know the minds of poor, landless Europeans who had for generations been sent to fight their kin at the beck and call their "lords".

And don't worry, I have no plans on repatriating to Europe. North America has been the home of my family for nearly 400 years & we have done well here. Personally, I have continued this familial trend and I have no plans to alter course now.

Hauke Haien
Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008, 03:04 PM
In reality, he was fulfilling a dream inherent in all people--freedom from the shakles of feudal lords who cared nothing for the folk but who were all too willing to sell them off or continuously send them off to fight & kill their own kinsmen in Europe in your endless, fratricidal wars. Selfish? Fine.
Indeed, he deserted and helped build the monstrosity that was instrumental in ruining his folk, twice. Hesse-Kassel and the other fratricidal German principalities, on the other hand, became part of Preu▀en-Germany and fought for the cause of our folk, not for Slavia and all the other foreign masses of humanity. It is a pity that your ancestor did not succeed in crushing the American rebellion like he was tasked and brought such shame on himself and us.

Vingolf
Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008, 03:05 PM
... a dream inherent in all people--freedom from the shakles of feudal lords who cared nothing for the folk but who were all too willing to sell them off or continuously send them off to fight & kill their own kinsmen in Europe in your endless, fratricidal wars.
Good points, but lets not forget that both Vinlandic and European Germanics (the latter perhaps more so) unfortunately have been engaged in the mortal sin of fratricidal wars. The sad fact is that we have been busy fighting our own kin throughout much of recorded history - a privilege of a supremacy no longer remaining in force.

Allenson
Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008, 04:02 PM
Indeed, he deserted and helped build the monstrosity that was instrumental in ruining his folk, twice. Hesse-Kassel and the other fratricidal German principalities, on the other hand, became part of Preu▀en-Germany and fought for the cause of our folk, not for Slavia and all the other foreign masses of humanity. It is a pity that your ancestor did not succeed in crushing the American rebellion like he was tasked and brought such shame on himself and us.

Indeed, the 20th Century was a great shame on both Europe and America and I lament the goings-on in both regions during that time period. We have both fallen far from our social peaks. That being said, I'll have to ask you in the future to curb your insults. Are you so wise as to know a peasant, career soldier's motivations and mind-set over 200 years ago? And, do you really think that he had any idea of the course of history thereafter? I would never be so presumptuous, personally.

Perhaps if your feudal masters had had more foresight themselves, the commoners wouldn't have been so eager to get the hell out of there.

And please, fault not the descendents--none of us, not one person in the entire world, has any control over what conditions we are born into. The only choice anyone of us has is to make the best of whatever familial & national situation we were born into

DanseMacabre
Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008, 06:00 PM
I believe there is hope for colonials or I wouldn't be on this forum. What America lacks is a proper Nationalist group. All we have here are wannabe NS white nationalist groups. We need to get away from that and create nationalist groups that focus on the needs of Americans. Real Americans who are of Germanic blood. There is no place to run. People who want to abandon their American homeland to escape foreigners will only encounter more. It is an epidemic among colonial Germanic nations and Europe in general. It would be cowardly to run anyway. No. We should stay and fight and rebuild our country from the ground up. Like all Germanic countries must do if we are to survive as distinct peoples.

Indeed, I believe our problems are much easier to solve than the problems facing Germanic-Europeans.

Ormus
Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008, 10:06 PM
I believe there is hope for colonials or I wouldn't be on this forum. What America lacks is a proper Nationalist group. All we have here are wannabe NS white nationalist groups. We need to get away from that and create nationalist groups that focus on the needs of Americans. Real Americans who are of Germanic blood. There is no place to run. People who want to abandon their American homeland to escape foreigners will only encounter more. It is an epidemic among colonial Germanic nations and Europe in general. It would be cowardly to run anyway. No. We should stay and fight and rebuild our country from the ground up. Like all Germanic countries must do if we are to survive as distinct peoples.

Indeed, I believe our problems are much easier to solve than the problems facing Germanic-Europeans.

It is just hard for us to make a Nationalist group, since I can already hear people saying it wasn't the Europeans land to begin with.

Whoevere conquers the land owns the land, nobody just popped out of the earth where they are today. Their ancestors fought for the land they occupy or migrated to new lands.

No one has dibbs on any land, shame on Europe if they can't hold their own countries. I hope more Europeans become aware of the problem and maybe start having some children.

Hauke Haien
Wednesday, December 3rd, 2008, 04:51 AM
No one has dibbs on any land, shame on Europe if they can't hold their own countries. I hope more Europeans become aware of the problem and maybe start having some children.
I hope you are aware that fertility rates of Germanic Americans are very troubling as well. That break even figures you see advertised already include those people who now make up about half of your population and are rapidly increasing through immigration. Germany still has an estimated 80% actual Germans plus a small number of Germanic immigrants. Our numbers are more rapidly decreasing because we have allowed an illusion of "freedom" to rule over us that has no place in our political tradition nor on our soil except when we step on it.

The fact that the predicament of my people is not entirely of our own doing should explain why I am so trigger-happy when insinuations are uttered that we owe our people to continue the foreign system that is presently working towards their destruction and that our failure to do so justifies, well, everything.

Morning Wolf
Wednesday, December 3rd, 2008, 06:21 AM
If the Republic of the United States of America which I love so much falls, then I will go down with it, or leave only when all hope is lost. It is my homeland, my mother's side of the family has helped build it up since it's earliest days, and my father's side since the turn of the century. It's fall would be heart wrenching for me.

Furthermore, Germans and Europe in general have a historical tendency to be very durable. The Moors where turned back at Poiters, the Turks from Vienna and Lepanto, the Huns and Mongols by being unable to effectively organize themselves without centralized leadership, even the Black Plague didn't stop Western civilization. While it's scary to consider what will happen if people don't wake up, the worse things get, the easier it will be to help them observe their reality, just as what is happening with the global energy crunch.

We Americans are an important counterbalance against the tyrannical might of the Chinese Empire, although if they become democratic which I think inevitable and healthy for them, they will also probably become liberal, which will be bad for them, so there is some hope that they will become less of a threat. Do not forget Russia which is right on Europe's doorstep, and which is getting more aggressive and authoritarian, and the Middle East with all of it's issues, although some of those issue have been in part created by US policy.

A Europe without an America, just like an America without a Europe, would find itself in a diminished position. Some of you might not like my country's influence, and I don't completely blame you, but ask yourself if you would prefer Russia and/or China to be trying to bully you. I for one would prefer a friend whom I don't always agree with over dominance by alien, authoritarian powers.

Hauke Haien
Wednesday, December 3rd, 2008, 07:37 AM
Some of you might not like my country's influence, and I don't completely blame you, but ask yourself if you would prefer Russia and/or China to be trying to bully you. I for one would prefer a friend whom I don't always agree with over dominance by alien, authoritarian powers.
The choice is quite easy: We cannot survive America's friendship. The nature of this relationship and the connecting construct called the West is unlikely to change as long as it can still pretend to be successful. Most Americans celebrate enthusiastically the power of the United States of America whose reign over Germanic countries has seen the most devestating decline of Germanics since the Thirty Years' War, this time on a global scale and even within America, which does not seem to care much given the fact that it understands itself as a random collection of individuals loyal to the Constitution. The only prominent criticism is that non-Germanics were unable to profit materially from this for the most part, in addition to the massive increase in numbers they received.

The dichotomy between foreign domination by the anti-Germanic United States and other non-Germanic powers is as popular as it is false. We have to work towards an independent power base and gradually shift our balance there. Our attempts to do this have already been thwarted twice, but there is no other choice despite the increased difficulty. What we desperately need is a sufficiently diminished influence of the powers obstructing us and we happen to share this need with Russia and China more than with America herself, who is indeed positioned as an obstacle to our survival.

Veritas Ăquitas
Wednesday, December 3rd, 2008, 08:00 AM
Yes, you'd better book your flights to Europe

http://i38.tinypic.com/taizb7.jpg
"Evacuate? In our moment of triumph?
I think you over-estimate their chances!"
-Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin

Ormus
Wednesday, December 3rd, 2008, 10:52 PM
I hope you are aware that fertility rates of Germanic Americans are very troubling as well. That break even figures you see advertised already include those people who now make up about half of your population and are rapidly increasing through immigration. Germany still has an estimated 80% actual Germans plus a small number of Germanic immigrants. Our numbers are more rapidly decreasing because we have allowed an illusion of "freedom" to rule over us that has no place in our political tradition nor on our soil except when we step on it.

The fact that the predicament of my people is not entirely of our own doing should explain why I am so trigger-happy when insinuations are uttered that we owe our people to continue the foreign system that is presently working towards their destruction and that our failure to do so justifies, well, everything.

I agree that white birthrates are not up to par in America either, but more conservative states happen to have much better fertility rates just counting white fertility rates to these are some following figures on the following website.

http://www.amconmag.com/article/2004/dec/20/0004/

Utah having the highest of 2.45 per woman.

Oh yeah and I hope you didn't think I was blaming the German people for their immigration policy in Germany knowing that the majority are against it. Yet they are to blame for their loss of history, culture and demographic decline, just as Westerners everywhere. To their applause at least they are doing better than the Meditteranean, Eastern European countries and Japan.

InvaderNat
Thursday, December 4th, 2008, 12:28 AM
"Evacuate? In our moment of triumph?
I think you over-estimate their chances!"
-Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin

His last words if I remember correctly.

Veritas Ăquitas
Thursday, December 4th, 2008, 12:57 AM
His last words if I remember correctly.

He sure went out with a 'bang' though didn't he? ;)

If one deathstar.. I mean.. Colony falls fighting, and with honour, rather than jumping ship, then it would inspire other Colonies to fight all the more harder..

theTasmanian
Thursday, December 4th, 2008, 05:07 AM
as far as my lovely little Island is concerned "most" of the immigrants don't like Tas as its cold wet windy and there is not much work or money and to get off the island(if they want to move) its and expensive ride in a ship or plane :D

all tho we do have some Indians,Africans(Sudan) and Asians about but they are in small numbers (at least in the north) they seem to like the city's and they also like to "make" their own little community's(good and bad points there)

the Majority of Tasmania is still Anglo-Saxon(Poms)/Celtic(Irish and scotts) and a large number of "other" euro's :D

I have little Doubt that Tasmania and country area's will largely remain with the Ethnic types that are there now BUT the city's and places where there's money...that's different

as for leaving and going to Europe NO F'ING WAY its full of people!!!! if i was to leave Australia it would be NZ or Alaska maybe Scandinavia ;)

TheGreatest
Tuesday, December 9th, 2008, 08:26 PM
Yes our days are numbered.
But that's me from the PNW. Asian have already passed the 50% margin. And there are still a billion more Chinese and Indians who would love to move here.

I think we might still be able to hold a foothill in the North Eastern part of the continent. But the Pacific North West, the South West, The Mid West and the ''South'' are too sparsely populated and/or already too non-white to be held on forever.

Ămeric
Tuesday, December 9th, 2008, 08:59 PM
The State of Washington is still 79% White (non-Hispanic) versus 8% Asian or roughly 500,000 Asians. Oregon is 83.5% White versus 4.25% Asian (approxinately 150,000). British Columbia is 25% visible minority with about 20% Asian (850,000), with 10% of that Chinese. Why should these 2 American states & one Canadian province with a combined Europid population of around 11 million out of 14.25 million, versus 1.5 million Asians, be considered "lost" to the Asians?

SwordOfTheVistula
Tuesday, December 9th, 2008, 11:13 PM
It's hard to say. The US is in a far worse position demographically, but the EU countries and Canada are far worse in terms of cultural degradation and the political situation. South Africa looks screwed entirely beyond hope.

Ideally, the best solution would be to do what our viking ancestors did and set out for new lands, the problem is that there's not really any open lands for settlement anymore.

TheGreatest
Wednesday, December 10th, 2008, 09:41 AM
The State of Washington is still 79% White (non-Hispanic) versus 8% Asian or roughly 500,000 Asians. Oregon is 83.5% White versus 4.25% Asian (approxinately 150,000). British Columbia is 25% visible minority with about 20% Asian (850,000), with 10% of that Chinese. Why should these 2 American states & one Canadian province with a combined Europid population of around 11 million out of 14.25 million, versus 1.5 million Asians, be considered "lost" to the Asians?

Except how many Asians do you see living in the rural? Most of th Asian POPULATION (or ''non-white'' as they call it elsewhere) are all located in Seattle and Vancouver. And in places like Spokane, you get a few types like Russians (most of which are really just Asians and Jews).

In my opinion it's overranned. Nowhere in Europe can you find a city (other than central London or Berlin) that's more than 20% non-white. In the United States that all but common place with cities like Detroit (mostly black), New York (Jewish/Black/ASian), Los Angelos (Mexican,) E Al.

It's hard to say. The US is in a far worse position demographically, but the EU countries and Canada are far worse in terms of cultural degradation and the political situation. South Africa looks screwed entirely beyond hope.

Ideally, the best solution would be to do what our viking ancestors did and set out for new lands, the problem is that there's not really any open lands for settlement anymore.

Both the US and Canadian government are extremely generous when it comes to labelling people white. I don't trust the demographics one bit. Everytime I go to Vancouver and Seattle, I see more Mexicans/Asians/Blacks than I do Germanic (Obviously someone who doesn't strike me as an Italian or Russian) Europeans.

No the problem is that no one wants to be a farmer anymore. Neither do I. If things suddenly got bad, than there wouldn't be a problem to find new land. There's nothing the inhabitants of Madagascar can do to stop thousands of starving Whitemen armed with rifles

Anfang
Wednesday, December 10th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Except how many Asians do you see living in the rural? Most of th Asian POPULATION (or ''non-white'' as they call it elsewhere) are all located in Seattle and Vancouver. And in places like Spokane, you get a few types like Russians (most of which are really just Asians and Jews).

Thank Goodness for Seattle. maine is white too. its cold and there is no
welfare.

In my opinion it's overranned. Nowhere in Europe can you find a city (other than central London or Berlin) that's more than 20% non-white. In the United States that all but common place with cities like Detroit (mostly black), New York (Jewish/Black/ASian), Los Angelos (Mexican,) E Al.

You mean Overrun.
The problem is that Europe is catching up FAST, and the politically corect scene is so strong it is out of the question to say racemixing is bad, at least here you can say it.

Both the US and Canadian government are extremely generous when it comes to labelling people white. I don't trust the demographics one bit. Everytime I go to Vancouver and Seattle, I see more Mexicans/Asians/Blacks than I do Germanic (Obviously someone who doesn't strike me as an Italian or Russian) Europeans.

If you go to Bavaria you will find plenty of Dark Germans, as dark as South Italians never mind Italians. I am online with one such bavrian right now .German Germans not mixed,. I am going to Bavaria next month. Have you been to Germany? It seems like you have not.Dont confuse germans with Nordic looking. Some Bavarian might make you wurst

No the problem is that no one wants to be a farmer anymore. Neither do I. If things suddenly got bad, than there wouldn't be a problem to find new land. There's nothing the inhabitants of Madagascar can do to stop thousands of starving Whitemen armed with rifles

Oops i did not get the part about the starving white men with rifles in madagascar. What are we going to do without the white women there.
and besides somebody else had plans for madagascar and that did'n work out...

Ămeric
Wednesday, December 10th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Except how many Asians do you see living in the rural? Most of th Asian POPULATION (or ''non-white'' as they call it elsewhere) are all located in Seattle and Vancouver. And in places like Spokane, you get a few types like Russians (most of which are really just Asians and Jews).So the few hundred sqmi that make up Seattle & Vancouver are overrun with Asians, we're suppose to run up the white flag & evacuate the PNW? I'm sure there are still plenty of areas of the Metro Seattle & Vancouver areas that are still White & haven't become ethnic enclaves yet. The cities centers in multiracial metropolises will always seem very alien. And as you pointed out Whites still dominate most of the rural areas of the PNW.

No the problem is that no one wants to be a farmer anymore. Neither do I. If things suddenly got bad, than there wouldn't be a problem to find new land. There's nothing the inhabitants of Madagascar can do to stop thousands of starving Whitemen armed with riflesThere would be nothing the Asians & Latinos could do to stop thousands of angry White men armed with rifles from taking back Seattle or Los Angeles. It is our own government that is protecting them & creating this multiracial beast.

SwordOfTheVistula
Thursday, December 11th, 2008, 01:39 AM
Madagascar recently leased half it's farmable land to Korea. Perhaps the way to go would be to form some sort of corporation to lease a sizable amount of land from some African country that's hard up for cash.

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Sunday, July 5th, 2020, 07:04 PM
Madagascar recently leased half it's farmable land to Korea. Perhaps the way to go would be to form some sort of corporation to lease a sizable amount of land from some African country that's hard up for cash.

Madagascar is properly an Asian island off the coast of Africa, having Austronesians the base population and geological origins tied to the Indo-Australian plate. If Korea is there, it's just a greater means to restore its Oriental heritage, so those North of China would have greater leverage to bring the Malagasy back to their roots, than some place nearer like Indonesia that is of the same background and closer. I say this because of the Africanisation that's been crippling the island for quite some time now and their Austronesian brethren are too distracted by Islam to be of any help, so a more Mongoloid society would be the cure.