PDA

View Full Version : Do You Like the Circus?

troepie
Tuesday, November 25th, 2008, 03:29 PM
:DThe new South Africa or better know as the bosveld circus is definitely a place were we need to stay. You will be the first lucky ones to see it burn. Dit gaan nog lekker raak hier, hier moet ons bly. Why worry about political parties, police, medical aid, schools or general services when it doesn’t exist.

There was no political party in the first place to represent the Boers. The freedom front tried but up to today only seems to make up for parliament space. More like the small dog barking in the back until it starts to irritate you. We have to face the facts. We are dealing with bush dwellers that have no idea about economic growth, technology, schooling, medical research and development or any means besides starting fires, raping, murder, destroying what they don’t understand and breeding like rabbits.

It’s not their fault. They were made like that. This was happening when the first people set foot here. After 500 years nothing has ever changed. We have to understand that this is one problem that can only be resolved in one way. We have to dominate them like before to restore order. They are incapable to do so. In the past order were kept in the most brutal way by their king and tribal chiefs.

There is only one way they under stand power and it is brute force. Ask any black who they respect and they will name some dictator that is known for genocides and tribal murders. We have one big problem. We are in the middle of this kak. What can we do?

The first cultural problem we face is to determine who we are. I am a Boer. What are you? There are three kinds of white people in this country. English or English speaking whites, Afrikaners or Boers. Now we have to understand that there is a significant difference between these people.

First of all we are from different decent and cultural back grounds. English people are from England and also have a long rival history with the Boers. We will unfortunately never come to terms with what they did to our ancestors. Then there are the cape Dutch better know as the Afrikaner that are from cape decent and also the once that sided with the English to bring about apartheid and other history incidents to wipe out the Boers' history and culture.

Then there is the Boer who is mostly from German decent that came from Transvaal and Vrystaat after the Groot trek. You as a South African citizen have to decide which one are you. Only then can the sides be drawn and the problem tackled. Siener van Rensburg said that there will be a third Boer war. On whose side will you be, and as the days go by, I see a lot of his visions coming true. The circus tent is burning.

Teuton
Tuesday, November 25th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Admittedly, I have read some of Siener's prophecies, and they're coming true.

We are even living in one, he said England and USA would go bankrupt completely, seems to be happening to me.

I am not an Afrikaner as per say. I am a descendant of Dutch/Germans fleeing from European Communism. I have never really been seen as an Afrikaner by Afrikaners either.

About Siener, if I had to go 100% to what Siener said, I'm packing my bags for Germany.
The South African war was meant to be short though, and afterwards the Afrikaner government would be restored.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Stormraaf
Wednesday, November 26th, 2008, 12:35 AM
I've heard this assertion that there's a difference between Afrikaners and Boers before. It's a completely unnecessary and baseless division, almost always perpetrated by fundamentalist Christians with militant beliefs, sanctioned by some prophecy. These people are giving those of us who want to explore realistic means of self-preservation a bad name, not to mention ruining our chances by inventing such divisive issues, and quite frankly they remind me more of Islamists than Germanics.

The difference between Afrikaans Germanics in the Cape and those of the Boer Republics is that the Boers fled from the Cape Colony to escape British rule, so how can they be of different genetic stock? It's true that some Germans migrated straight into one of the young republics, but most entered via the Cape well before the Trek, hired from Western Germany by the VOC. You can't argue that the Cape Dutch sided with the British in taking down the republics either - the Cape Rebels (Kritzinger, Scheepers... sound familiar?) feature prominently in Anglo-Boer War history. The most strongly supported flag for a new Afrikaner Volkstaat was even the one used by the Cape Rebels (Vryheidsvlag/Rebellevlag). However, many Afrikaners in the Cape Colony simply could not see a way to both join the war effort and keep their families (as British subjects) safe from harm. What does it matter today anyhow? Afrikaners are all in the same situation today, with no cultural, ethnic or linguistic difference, so why invent a division between what is otherwise two words for the same thing?

Also, troepie, a title like "Do You Like the Circus" for a thread like this is as far away from descriptive as you could get.

Edit: see the sticky thread "Terminology: Afrikaner vs Boer" for a much newer discussion on the topic.

Guntwachar
Wednesday, November 26th, 2008, 01:16 AM
Actually all Boers that i have spoken to said they had more Dutch ancestry then German, but mostly they did have both.

I think its better for all Germanic people there or even all Whites to join together in a front against the black government as they seem to destroy everything that was build there by the Europeans.
I'm up for regrouping with Germans for the same cause even after the ww2 and all the hate to Germans that was quite normal while growing up with grandparents that had to survive back then, so you guys should be able to do the same.;)

I would love to see South Africa restored:D

Stormraaf
Wednesday, November 26th, 2008, 01:34 AM
I think its better for all Germanic people there or even all Whites to join together in a front against the black government as they seem to destroy everything that was build there by the Europeans.
Unfortunately we have no pan-Germanic or pan-European political backing, only a very small Afrikaner party who has fallen to working behind the scenes. Most Afrikaners and all Anglos support a liberal, one-size-fits-all opposition party who promises some reprieve from the current rulers' havoc, but as we become a smaller and smaller minority, that party will eventually be African as well.

Loddfafner
Wednesday, November 26th, 2008, 01:56 AM
First of all we are from different decent and cultural back grounds. English people are from England and also have a long rival history with the Boers. We will unfortunately never come to terms with what they did to our ant sisters.

I realize that both groups have decent backgrounds, but could you please explain what "ant sisters" are and what was done to them?

Oswiu
Wednesday, November 26th, 2008, 02:21 AM
I realize that both groups have decent backgrounds, but could you please explain what "ant sisters" are and what was done to them?

A misspelling of ancestors, that's all! I'll correct the original. :)

troepie
Wednesday, November 26th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Hi Stormraaf

No need to get touchy about it and please see this as an debate, but unfortunately we are different in many ways. I think to describe South Africa as a circus tent is the best way to see the political stage as it is set it. Your views are typical of the Afrikaner trying to undermine the facts that there is a difference between the two groups and seem to result in a denying of the Boer existence. The De La Ray song was the best thing to hit the Afrikaners as a lot of them awaken to the realization were they are from. I am proud to be from Boer decent and our history.

We are not religious militants with fanatic views and please never compare us with Islamic militants. We are normal people as any one ells. We do intent to base our decisions on religious believes. You should go into our history and then you will see that most of our ancestors were more Germans than Dutch or French. If people state different they do not know their history which unfortunately has disappeared from our school systems. That is why they defended Duits-wes against the English and most of the people sided with the Germans in the Second World War.

The Boer has its own identity and stands under the old vier kleur with its own anthem. This part of history was destroyed in the past and we had to adopt the old South African flag that were combined with the English that we hated so much. Later the flag were replaced by the new terrorist flag that we have to endure today.

We must also not forget that the European Dutch has sided with the ANC and allies in their effort to destroy the Afrikaner government. They even funded the struggle to make sure the Afrikaner looses its country. Now today they face the same fate with all the immigrants. I must say, pay back is a bitch.

We do not want war as all the Afrikaners believe, but would like to see the problem resolved in a peace full manner. We have to understand that the battle field will be our own back yard. Unfortunately the new government has other agenda’s on their minds than to resolve the problems between us.

Concerning the little percentage of Boers that committed acts under the views of Siener, that is their own views and do not shadow the majority of Boers. Something Siener told the people is that the prophesies will happen in the right time.

We as the Boers have always seeked self determinations before the first and second Boer war. This has been deprived from us by the English and then the Afrikaner government that in the end gave the country away. You must understand something, Siener talks about the third Boer war, not the Afrikaner war. In the end we all have to face the same uhuru these black’s are talking about.

Just some suggestion, is there anything that people wants to know about the uhuru subject? There is a lot of information that I can give about this problem.