PDA

View Full Version : Cop: You Whites Must F*** Off

Dagna
Monday, November 24th, 2008, 10:30 PM
Cop: You whites must f*** off

Johannesburg - "It's time you whites packed your bags and fucked off."

With these words a black police inspector from Tembisa on the East Rand allegedly scolded the victims of an armed robbery and hijacking attempt in Kempton Park on Monday night.

This officer, whose name is known to Beeld, apparently refused to arrest a black suspect on the scene.

He also refused to open a case after Nic Lubbe, 51, from Kempton Park West, his daughter, Antoenet Cronjé, and her two sons, Morné, 11, and Kyle, 3, were assailed by robbers on Monday night.

'White dogs'

He ostensibly also refused to allow white members of the Norkem Park police to search the suspects' car and called them "white dogs".

Lubbe said he was on his way to drop off his daughter and grandchildren at their house in Terrenure at about 23:00 when he saw a grey Corsa bakkie next to the road in Orange River Street.

Suddenly the Corsa bakkie's headlights went on to blind Lubbe. Then it was driven into Lubbe's bakkie from behind.

Three armed men jumped off the back and grabbed Cronjé's handbag.

Lubbe sped away and later returned to the scene with his wife, Mara, 49, and members of the Norkem Park police office.

A black inspector from the Tembisa roadblock task team was already there with one of the suspects (the driver of the Corsa). The other three got away.

"The inspector said we were white dogs and he told a white policewoman that he would see to it that she was shot dead in a robbery.

"Then he cocked his R5 (rifle) in my face and said it was time that we whites packed our bags and fucked off out of the country."

An eyewitness apparently heard the inspector's offensive remarks.

"I saw how these people were robbed, but he protected the criminal."

The inspector apparently did open an accident report. The Corsa driver's wife then arrived on the scene, posing as a police officer.

One of the Norkem Park police officers said this woman wanted to arrest them when they tried to search the Corsa for "interfering with the scene".

Lubbe said the woman emptied out the contents of his daughter's handbag and returned the empty handbag to her.

On Tuesday Lubbe opened a case of armed robbery and attempted hijacking at the Norkem Park police.

Gauteng police spokesperson Superintendent Eugene Opperman said the matter was being investigated "with the view to possible disciplinary steps."

The Tembisa and provincial police management have expressed their shock at the alleged incident, he said.

http://www.news24.com/News24/South_Africa/News/0,,2-7-1442_2422454,00.html

rainman
Tuesday, November 25th, 2008, 03:57 AM
had the same thing happen to me over and over again in the United States. Less of a race thing and mostly an unwillingness of police to go after criminals and if they do get arrested they are back on the streets the next day. Happens when all people are criminals in an area and %27 are incarcerated at any given time. Though actually outside of the city I had similar things happen. Police don't care.

The racist remarcks I hear on TV and in College and everywhere else about everyday. From whites, Jews, blacks, everyone.

Sigurd
Tuesday, November 25th, 2008, 02:39 PM
Sure, maybe Afrikaners should leave the Coloureds & Blacks in South Africa to deal their own business. During Apartheid the country was running efficiently, since 1994 it's been going downhill.

Nelson Rohlilahla Mandela was instrumental in this, notice that his African given name Rohlilahla means "trouble maker" as I remember to have read somewhere at some point. Well, nomen est omen as the wise Romans said. ;)

Maybe, Afrikaners should leave, like most whites did in Zimbabwe. Maybe when there is no one left to run the businesses and farms will they know what it means to be fully relegated from the most prosperous country in Sub-Saharan Africa to a proper Third World Country.

Maybe our brothers in South Africa should indeed come back to the homelands where we would gladly welcome them, to employ a policy of "Who refuses to listen, shall have to feel" upon their former countrymen of another race.

Either way, it's outrageous that the statements are made, anyone with a brain would know that when the country was first settled by Whites, they vastly outnumbered Blacks and Coloureds, and only because the latter started breeding like the rabbits did they become the majority. :|

GroeneWolf
Tuesday, November 25th, 2008, 06:07 PM
Somehow I'm reminded of this video.

WwXSIDp3RSM

Seems like some kind of harasment campaign is going on. This in order to make the most productive part of the population to leave South-Africa.

rainman
Tuesday, November 25th, 2008, 06:27 PM
yeah but there's nowhere to go. I was going to leave the U.S. for similar reasons. But all countries are basically racist against white people.

Teuton
Tuesday, November 25th, 2008, 06:29 PM
yeah but there's nowhere to go. I was going to leave the U.S. for similar reasons. But all countries are basically racist against white people.

South Africans have even more problems, since most of us speak Afrikaans, which international extent of being in Zimbabwe and Namibia.
While English is the most International Language in the world.

Stormraaf
Wednesday, November 26th, 2008, 01:22 AM
South Africans have even more problems, since most of us speak Afrikaans, [...]
But all Afrikaners know English, and have it easier to learn Dutch and German. Speaking Afrikaans is rather a bonus. :)

I wonder if these Africans who keep telling us to f*** off think we want to stay amongst them.

Æmeric
Wednesday, November 26th, 2008, 01:51 AM
Maybe, Afrikaners should leave, like most whites did in Zimbabwe. Maybe when there is no one left to run the businesses and farms will they know what it means to be fully relegated from the most prosperous country in Sub-Saharan Africa to a proper Third World Country.
Rhodesia lasted less then 100-years. Many of the Rhodesians had actually been born in Britain. It was easier to give up & leave in that case. The Afrikaners have been in South Africa for over 300-years. They have more in common with Old Stock Anglo-Americans then with the settlers of Rhodesia. They have been in some parts of the South Africa longer then the Bantu. There are also 3 million of them versus 250,000 Rhodesians in 1980. The Afrikaners may have a better chance of salvaging something out of the rotting carcass of South Africa then the British settlers could have hoped for in Rhodesia.

Deary
Thursday, November 27th, 2008, 02:02 AM
I find that while everyone is biased towards their own kind, Negroes will stand by their own no matter what scum they are. They'll either refuse to see the truth of who done what or ignore the actions for the reasons, and since most other Negroes can identify with those reasons, they'll excuse a fellow Negro's behavior regardless of how wrong it is. They know no justice, but they know how to stick it to whitey, and that above is exactly what happens when you let Negroes have the authority. Can't trust the police no more.

Ossi
Thursday, November 27th, 2008, 04:38 AM
Even the Niggers have more ethnic and group identity than our nations. We could learn a thing or two from that. Time to scrap this disgusting xenophilia and affirmative action from our nations and look for our own interest. Everyone else does, but us.

Teuton
Thursday, November 27th, 2008, 12:33 PM
I find that while everyone is biased towards their own kind, Negroes will stand by their own no matter what scum they are. They'll either refuse to see the truth of who done what or ignore the actions for the reasons, and since most other Negroes can identify with those reasons, they'll excuse a fellow Negro's behavior regardless of how wrong it is. They know no justice, but they know how to stick it to whitey, and that above is exactly what happens when you let Negroes have the authority. Can't trust the police no more.

They are actually very divided, Sothos don't like Zulu, Xhosas don't like anyone, and Zulus just think of themselves as teh awsome-ness.
The difference is that they apply Muslim principles:
I am against my brother, but my brother and I are against our cousin, but my cousin, brother and myself are against a stranger.
Basically, they all have a common hatred for Whites, and once the last White is driven out of here, they'll fight against themselves.

Even the Niggers have more ethnic and group identity than our nations. We could learn a thing or two from that. Time to scrap this disgusting xenophilia and affirmative action from our nations and look for our own interest. Everyone else does, but us.

+1.

InvaderNat
Saturday, December 6th, 2008, 01:26 AM
There are also 3 million of them versus 250,000 Rhodesians in 1980.

Just a quick note. There are actually 5 million whites in S.A.