PDA

View Full Version : Euro - off topic

Obergrenadier
Tuesday, November 5th, 2002, 02:54 AM
Mandeville, LA???? that is right across the lake from me!!!! YAAAA!!!! going to join this weekend :)

Hellstar
Tuesday, November 5th, 2002, 03:08 AM
Dont get trapped in the Juvenile detention centre again:erm

Obergrenadier
Tuesday, November 5th, 2002, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by HELLSTAR
Dont get trapped in the Juvenile detention centre again:erm

haw haw haw very funny ;) shit thats actually a good point... maybe i shouldnt join.... nah fuck it i'm joinin :hands

Arno
Tuesday, November 5th, 2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Obergrenadier
that is right across the lake from me!!!!

Swimm! Good for chestmuscle and arms! Maybe you then will look like Unterrmensch in Ataver! :D

Obergrenadier
Tuesday, November 5th, 2002, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Arno
Swimm! Good for chestmuscle and arms! Maybe you then will look like Unterrmensch in Ataver! :D

nice job spelling your own language.... who is "sub human" now you ignorant pussy?

Arno
Wednesday, November 6th, 2002, 03:27 AM
nice job spelling your own language.... who is "sub human" now you ignorant pussy?

American of course are perfect they never make type error. So you do not like to swimm? Afraid of water, yes? :D

Obergrenadier
Friday, November 8th, 2002, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by Arno
American of course are perfect they never make type error. So you do not like to swimm? Afraid of water, yes? :D

sorry i dont live in a land-locked country, i have a feeling i can swim much better than you as i live on the Gulf of Mexico....

Arno
Friday, November 8th, 2002, 05:51 AM
sorry i dont live in a land-locked country, i have a feeling i can swim much better than you as i live on the Gulf of Mexico....

Hahaha! American education of course! DEUTSCHLAND border to northsea and balticsea. Grandparents mother side have house on Usedom/Rügen wich is ISLAND if you do not know! And we also have public baths and lakes in Saxony. But yes, I am sure you was schoolchampion in swimming like I was becos you slavs are better in everything. How clean is water in gulf of mexico with all the mexican scum swimming there? :D

Obergrenadier
Saturday, November 9th, 2002, 05:42 AM
landlocked

adj : surrounded entirely or almost entirely by land

http://www.ulib.iupui.edu/kade/nameword/map4.html

thanks.

Grandparents mother side have house on Usedom/Rügen wich is ISLAND if you do not know!

and that has to do with YOU..... uhhhh how?

anyway moving on.... how clean is the water in the gulf of mexico? not very, but around pensacola the water is quite nice as you move away from mexico.

But yes, I am sure you was schoolchampion in swimming like I was becos you slavs are better in everything

i dont generally swin competitively, however i am a certified lifeguard... so i think i can swim ok.

Arno
Saturday, November 9th, 2002, 01:29 PM
landlocked

thanks.

You are welcome smartass!

You can not conclude from my words that we have opertunity to visit, live and swimm there? As FÜHRER said rightful slavs are stupid and dumb mass and you prove him right!

anyway moving on.... how clean is the water in the gulf of mexico? not very, but around pensacola the water is quite nice as you move away from mexico.

Good for you! everything is nice when it far away from Mexico! :D

i dont generally swin competitively, however i am a certified lifeguard... so i think i can swim ok.

Again good for you !

HEIL NORDLAND!!!!! ADOLF HITLER IST DER SIEG!!!!!!!!!

Arno
Saturday, November 9th, 2002, 01:35 PM
landlocked

thanks.

You are welcome smartass!

You can not conclude from my words that we have opertunity to visit, live and swimm there? As FÜHRER said rightful slavs are stupid and dumb mass and you prove him right!

Good for you! everything is nice when it far away from Mexico! :D

Again good for you !

HEIL NORDLAND!!!!! ADOLF HITLER IST DER SIEG!!!!!!!!!

Obergrenadier
Sunday, November 10th, 2002, 07:43 PM
well almost all my grandparents are dead... and since you are older than i, i could thus conclude that you would not have grandparents to visit..... so actually its me thinking too hard, rather than me thinking not enough.

Good for you! everything is nice when it far away from Mexico!

something we can agree on :D