PDA

View Full Version : Tamworth rejects Sudanese immigrant plan

Vanir
Thursday, December 14th, 2006, 11:55 PM
They're still at it with the plan to plant poison in Anglo-Celtic rural Australia, the backbone of this nation. Tamworth has rejected it for now, but it won't be long until they are sent there anyway...

They were sending Sudanese to rural Victoria last year or so also, and I know that they are seeding them in rural townships in South Australia and Western Australia also, so it is clearly on the strategy shortlist for the Multi-Kultists as a means to attack the structural core of our cultural and racial integrity here.

Once there are enough foreigners in rural townships, it won't take a Kwisatz Haderach to see what type of politicians they will vote into power, and what direction (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wigger) rural cultural emphasis will suddenly take. Of course even any rumour of reservations or dissent emanating from the subjugated Anglo-Celtic population will be quickly stifled with a PC stick (a few newspaper articles on the "dark days" of white australia, and racism, to fan the flames of self-hate, along with the standard contrast "positive, vibrant, healthy face of multi-culturism" type articles that no one can criticize or question of course otherwise they are a Racist, or stoopid Hansonite, etc.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006. 8:00am (AEDT)

Tamworth council rejects Sudanese refugee plan
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200612/s1810215.htm
A council in north-west New South Wales has scuttled a federal government plan to resettle refugees from Sudan in the district.
The Department of Immigration has asked the Tamworth council to allow up to ten Sudanese families a year to relocate to the district.
A council survey has found that less than a quarter of the 492 respondents supported the move.
Last night the council voted six to three against a one-year trial that would have seen five families resettle in the region.
Councillor Robert Schofield says he is disappointed with the decision.
"Personally I feel very very sad," he said.
"But the only thing is of a night time I'll be able to sleep quite okay, my conscience is 100 per cent right."
The councillors that voted against the proposal said they were motivated by community opposition to the move.