PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hale - Guilty or Not?

Mac Seafraidh
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 09:35 PM
Hale Guilty On Four Charges
Case To Be Appealed

4/26/2004 1:42:21 PM
LSN Staff

Chicago, Illinois -- In a verdict that was not a terrible shock, Matt Hale
was found not guilty of
one solicitation charge and guilty of one solicitation charge and three
obstruction of justice charges. Hale faces up to fifty years in prison.
The
convictions will probably be overturned on appeal.

After several days of deliberation, the jurors found Hale not guilty of
soliciting Jon Fox, a mentally ill former member of the group, to kill
Judge
Joan Lefkow. The jurors did find Hale guilty of soliciting Tony Evola, an
FBI
informer, ro kill Judge Joan Lefkow, and of three charges of obstructing
justice.

It may be difficult to overturn some of the obstruction of justice counts,
but the solicitation charge will almost certainly be overturned on appeal.

The jury's decision was motivated almost entirely by Hale's politics, and
not at all by the evidence presented in the case.

It is a typical Jewish strategy to use a lower court to win a decision
that
they know is not in accordance with the law. Jews bet on the "double
edged
sword" of jury nullification to impress reporters, and when the verdicts
are
overturned, they then use their media power to limit the press. The
result is
that it appears that the Jews have won, and the general public is cowed,
when
in fact they have not.

Saoirse
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 09:38 PM
He's innocent. He was set up by the feds.

Anne14
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 10:17 PM
This is ridiculous - he did nothing wrong.

Tryggvi
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 10:23 PM
Solicitation charges have no place in a state under the rule of law.

AngryPotato
Tuesday, April 27th, 2004, 03:23 AM
I wish I had gone to see Hale speak a couple of years ago when he was in Wallingford to speak. (Wallingford is a town here in Connecticut that does not recognize the MLK holiday)

The link provided on the Phora about the goings on of the case is:

http://crime.about.com/library/blfiles/bl-matthaletrial.htm

WarMaiden
Tuesday, April 27th, 2004, 04:38 PM
This is a disgusting abuse of power by the USA government and law system, every person regardless of Race if they had common sense would be outraged by this BS, he is going to jail for using the NAME of his church and for being silly on the phone!

Smash ZOG!

kinvolk
Tuesday, April 27th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Innocent. But it doesnt matter. He'll do maximum because of his unpopular views. This country seems to have forgotten that it was created out of unpopular speech. String him up!

JRC
Sunday, May 2nd, 2004, 02:21 AM
4-28-04

"You?" Or "We?"

So-called "White supremacist" Matt Hale has been found guilty of trying to have a federal judge killed. We would like to comment on that conviction.

Read this news article -- URL below -- about Hale's conviction. Read the words that both Hale and the informant said. The informant asks "are we gonna" [carry out the crime]. Hale says "whatever you want to do, basically." There is no order there from Hale to do anything. Hale uses the word "you" while the informant uses a very different word, the word "we." Hale, as the leader of a group, has not given any order in that dialogue. He says "whatever you want to do, basically." And then there is the word "want." "Want" definitely means that there was no order from Hale. "Want" would mean what that informant wants to do or wishes to do. Where is the order, or the telling, of the informant to actually do something? There is a very important difference between ordering someone to do something and saying, "whatever you want to do."

Furthermore, the informant went to Hale's house, apparently unannounced, seeking Hale out. Hale apparently did not summon the informant to his house, according to that same news article.

We think that Matt Hale has been wrongly convicted and that his conviction should be overturned based on the words in that Hale/informant dialogue

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2004-04-26-supremacist-trial_x.htm (http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2004-04-26-supremacist-trial_x.htm)

------------------------------------------------

svartabrandr
Friday, May 14th, 2004, 08:12 AM
Innocent.

Anne14
Friday, May 14th, 2004, 03:34 PM
btw - sentencing is August 23rd.

WarMaiden
Wednesday, May 19th, 2004, 03:50 PM
btw - sentencing is August 23rd.
That is my bday :~(

*Wonders why paedos walk our streets and an innocent man fighting for his people is going to jail for far too long! (:o

Dissident
Monday, May 24th, 2004, 05:40 AM
It is already a shame that he has been imprisoned for such a long time that now he still remains behind bars! All this shit started over a trademark-suit or something, right? How the hell can such a dispute remain unsettled for such a long time without releasing the comrade from prison etc.?!

Are you the third world?!

I think Mr. Hale should be free of charge and certainly free from prison immediately.

But unfortunately one doesnīt see much about him on the internet, not to speak of other types of media... Why is it that the "movement" in the USA does not freak out over this? I think even if many of you may disagree with some points of the "Creativity-Movement" itīs still very clear that the WCOTC was one of the most (if not THE most) active groups in America. They did rallies and meetings in public library halls and had the media and the police going nuts over it. They had fights for this right etc. and wanted to work together with every group that there is. (At least that is what I have learned from their websites.)

But now everybody continues as if nothing happened. I dont even know the backgrounds of the lawsuits he is involved in now. Isnīt there a website "Free Matt Hale" or something? Isnīt there something one could do? Like making this stuff known overseas and worldwide? Or someone who could organize protest? demonstrations? flyers? a petition?

I like this guy a lot... He must be released in order to continue with his nice "White Power Hour"-Radio Show!

Saoirse
Monday, May 24th, 2004, 10:22 AM
Why is it that the "movement" in the USA does not freak out over this?

They only act on certain things. Like when Pierce died, 600 showed up at the DC rally, but has done nothing else since then. They hold little rallies but only like 40 show up. Most of the time they just put 3000 flyers in neighborhoods. But that only does very little.

Dissident
Monday, May 24th, 2004, 04:56 PM
@IrishNationalist

Who do you mean? The NS / WP People in America? Or the WCOTC-People?
I know from a few friends that I have in Utah, that the movement (all groups. not only the creators) in America is a little different than in Europe. Here in Germany we have demonstrations and marches to protest against so many things that we have at least one every weekend. Most of the time we have even more than just one!
And in America everything is too far away and there is not enough people. (Understandable since maybe 5 - 7 people out of ten are racially unable to join our fight. So dont understand this as a show off please.) But there should at least be some internet-activism about Reverend Haleīs jailing and such.

I think he is a hero of our race and a very charismatic leader. Guess I am wrong if you mean that they (the WCOTC) are not really doing much. Who is the most active group over there then? The National Alliance? Maybe they should help to make Mr. Haleīs problem a public issue...

Regards
Dissident