PDA

View Full Version : Irish coonlet wins stars in their eyes

kaleun
Saturday, November 2nd, 2002, 11:46 PM
So what do our Irish members think of Stars in Their Eyes?
They won! But not with a real Irish singer.

With a negress singing as Tina Turner.

Why do the IRA not defend Ireland against this invasion then?

StrÝbog
Sunday, November 3rd, 2002, 06:30 AM
The IRA was cool until it turned Marxist sometime in the late 60's to mid-70's. Prior to this time, it had been an Irish nationalist group fighting for IRISH PEOPLE against the British invaders and occupants. After this they decided that it would be better to attack the British rather than defend against 3rd-World immigration invasions. The British occupation of Ireland was quite wrong and evil, but it was still preferable to a Muslim/Black/Indian Ireland, which is what we seem to be headed for... Ireland only has a population a bit over 4 million, and it cannot handle the influx of 3rd-World savages as readily as most other European nations, not that they can either.... Here's to hoping for an Eire that stays green..... and WHITE!!!

einsatzkommando
Sunday, November 3rd, 2002, 09:35 PM
The IRA are scum.

They would rather import niggers than live in peace with the Protestant community. As for the LVF, UVF and UFF and the rest of them they are just as bad. One of the groups in Belfast has an Egyptian as a commander! They should all pull their heads out of their asses and take a look at reality.

However, that does not mean that anyone should give into the IRA. I want N.I. to remain in the Commonwealth and under the Crown.

No Surrender to Marxist SCUM!

:hands

StrÝbog
Monday, November 4th, 2002, 05:07 AM
The IRA are bad now, but they weren't always, and Ulster rightfully belongs to Eire.

einsatzkommando
Monday, November 4th, 2002, 06:31 AM
Actually Ulster belongs to the people of Ulster no one else.

kaleun
Monday, November 4th, 2002, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by NordischesBlutundEhre
The IRA are bad now, but they weren't always, and Ulster rightfully belongs to Eire.

They'll sort it out in the end; in the meantime, I ask again - why is the IRA not interested in defending Ireland against the Black Plague? Ireland needs to call back all those who emigrated so that there is no work for the monkeys.
Or can they claim social benefits (or whatvere it's called nowadays)?

einsatzkommando
Monday, November 4th, 2002, 10:18 PM
why is the IRA not interested in defending Ireland against the Black Plague?

Because the IRA are marxist nigger lovers!

StrÝbog
Tuesday, November 5th, 2002, 12:37 AM
The IRA is Marxist today, but you don't think the British government is? You don't think Blair meets with African leaders? At least the IRA stayed nationalist until the 70's; the British government was on the side of the Jews in both World Wars. Is that really something to be proud of? Ireland at least had the decency to fight the British-Zionist government in 1916, and to stay neutral in 1939.

Obergrenadier
Tuesday, November 5th, 2002, 04:00 AM
hahahah the fucking IRA is a bunch of red pussies. the irish people themselves have to rise up against the threat of muds, that is ireland's only chance. maybe its not too late for them.

but as for the IRA, like the song goes:
smash smash the IRA, smash smash the IRA, smash smash the IRA remember the victims of their bombs.

Hellstar
Tuesday, November 5th, 2002, 04:06 AM
but as for the IRA, like the song goes:
smash smash the IRA, smash smash the IRA, smash smash the IRA remember the victims of their bombs.
Was it published by the beatles?:D

Obergrenadier
Tuesday, November 5th, 2002, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by HELLSTAR
Was it published by the beatles?:D x_p

still making fun of my music x_lol

kaleun
Tuesday, November 5th, 2002, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by NordischesBlutundEhre
The IRA is Marxist today, but you don't think the British government is?

I did not mention the British government. What they do is their affair. You need to be British or Irish to take sides on the question of the history of Ireland. Anyway I am not taking those sides.

I raise the question of the coonlet because it seems to me that competitors in international events are often if not usually not proper representatives of the countries where they live.

Look at any "national" football team; how many are African? And just what is the point of the Olympics? So many events are just Africans against Africans each with a different flag and "nationality"!

einsatzkommando
Tuesday, November 5th, 2002, 09:35 AM
Arsenal FC is a classic example of niggers in sport.

In all honesty how can any white person support a team that has so many niggers it should be called "Congo United"? I friggin hate Arsenal and that Arsene Wegner is friggin nigger lover of the first order!