PDA

View Full Version : Lågen, Vestfold, Norway

Pørdy Mountain
Thursday, July 6th, 2006, 10:27 PM
This is some photos i took a couple of days ago, from Lågen. Lågen is a big river (from Numedalslågen) which runs through Larvik. It is a beautiful landscape full of our cultural heritage (or so it says in the book :P) This particular place is used for salmon fishing, and when we came, several boats were already out trying their luck.

On our way.

Boats for rent. :)
Not too happy with this picture :rolleyes:

Ewergrin
Friday, July 7th, 2006, 04:56 AM
It looks like a small paradise. Beautiful photos. Do you go there often?

Pørdy Mountain
Friday, July 7th, 2006, 09:39 AM
Thank you Evergreen :) We usually go a bit further up the river, since this place is often crowded by people (which kind of ruins the mood for me.. ;)) But it is a beautiful place to just sit and relax, watching the salmon try to jump their way upwards the river. :)

Tomas.
Friday, July 7th, 2006, 09:49 AM
Some beautiful pictures there! I went to a place two years ago in the Lake District, England that looked very similar to that. I might be able to get some of the pictures up soon.

nordicdusk
Friday, July 7th, 2006, 10:12 AM
Great photos indeed its a very beautyful place.

Ste!neR
Friday, July 21st, 2006, 11:30 PM
What a wonderful landscape! :thumbsup :)

Northerner
Saturday, July 22nd, 2006, 02:11 AM
Thank you for sharing the pictures. The scenery is indeed very beautiful. I can see why you enjoy it.

Your pictures kind of remind me of some locations along the New River (another beautiful spot) that I used to visit when I lived in Virginia.