PDA

View Full Version : Hero Cat

nordicdusk
Thursday, June 15th, 2006, 01:37 PM
A cat the was found in a box was taken in my an english family when the discovered that the cat called Tee Cee could predict the seizures of his owner before they happened.The owner who suffers from epilepsy and suffers seizures at any time without warning.The family noticed that the cat would sit close to the owner and stare into his face then run to the owners wife just prior to a fit.Also when the fits take place the cat will not leave his owners side till it has passed and he is fully awake. I have always loved cats and i find them very mysterious.This story just shows how great Cats really are.

Gagnraad
Friday, June 16th, 2006, 02:21 AM
I love cat's as well. But I am so damn allergic to them, sadly.

nordicdusk
Friday, June 16th, 2006, 03:02 AM
I love cat's as well. But I am so damn allergic to them, sadly.
Thats a shame such an amazing animal.When ever i feel like crap my cat seems to show me much more love and just purs her face off.

Ewergrin
Friday, June 16th, 2006, 04:29 PM
We are inundated with cats of late. They really are hilarious and amazing creatues.

nordicdusk
Friday, June 16th, 2006, 05:04 PM
My cat was extra loving this morning then i heard her running around so when i entered the room an other bird as a gift.Its not great that she brings them in but its nice of her anyway and shows she is happy with me.

Gagnraad
Friday, June 16th, 2006, 05:45 PM
Aye, cat's have this special way of cheering you up. But I don't care about my allergies, I love 'em cat's anyways :D

Besides, I am allergic to tree's and grass and all kinds of pollen as well, but I couldn't honestly care less.

nordicdusk
Friday, June 16th, 2006, 05:48 PM
Aye, cat's have this special way of cheering you up. But I don't care about my allergies, I love 'em cat's anyways :D

Besides, I am allergic to tree's and grass and all kinds of pollen as well, but I couldn't honestly care less.
I suffer from hay fever so summer can be a nightmare and loving nature and the outdoors has mayjor draw backs but its worth the discomfort.