PDA

View Full Version : Present From My Cat

nordicdusk
Saturday, May 6th, 2006, 12:20 AM
I have just come home to find ny cat lying in my bed awiting my return with a dead bird beside my bed.A nice gift i suppose but my room is abit destroyed cats are such a strange creature.Cant help but feel sad for the poor little bird but its just in my cats nature.

Ælfhere
Saturday, May 6th, 2006, 05:21 AM
cats are such a strange creature

Indeed. We used to have a cat who kept his own little trophy room in our back yard. I discovered it one day mowing the lawn, there were bird and mouse carcases under a bush next to the fence.:scratch:

nordicdusk
Saturday, May 6th, 2006, 10:51 AM
She had been leaving them outside the back door but last night was a first.Cute in a way but the lost of the bird was not nice.

Blutwölfin
Saturday, May 6th, 2006, 01:08 PM
Our cats always tried to teach us how to kill mice. Like a cat does with her kittens: Bringing them a mouse which is still alive and makes her babies catch and kill it.

Polder, Moppo and Mädchen must have thought that we're very stupid "cats", since we mostly eeked when we saw the three coming in with a mouse between her teeth. They gurred and then let the mouse go free - in the kitchen, the living room, the bed room.. everwhere! The cats sat still in the corner and watched us running after that mouse with gloves on our hands so that the mouse won't be able to bite us when we get it. In the beginning, when we were still "noob mice catcher" we didn't wear those gloves and got bitten several times, but even we were able to learn. :D

When we got the mouse we let them free, but pretended in front of the cats to be very happy over that present, which of course tasted obviously very good. :D

Nowadays we only got one of the three cats, all others died of age. Polder is 17 now, but still tries to teach us how to catch a mouse. I am sure he'll never give up.. ;)

nordicdusk
Saturday, May 6th, 2006, 01:46 PM
Thats a long time to have a cat my last one was killed by my neighbours killed him.I was so heart broken i missed him walking all over me during the night waking me up purring like crazy.

Sigrid
Saturday, May 6th, 2006, 02:58 PM
I think she knows you are upset and she has paid you the high compliment of bringing you a present.

nordicdusk
Saturday, May 6th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Yeah i love my little cat she brings me so much joy.

Ewergrin
Saturday, May 6th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Yeah i love my little cat she brings me so much joy.
...and all the deads birds your bed can hold!

nordicdusk
Saturday, May 6th, 2006, 04:35 PM
Yeah thats ture too Ha Ha

nordicdusk
Sunday, May 7th, 2006, 02:28 PM
Just come home to find more presents from my cat this time 3 birds and a banana in the middle of them.She is really going for it with these gifts.

+..CrimsonDawn..+
Sunday, May 7th, 2006, 03:32 PM
a banana. i love her, most random cat ever.

Ewergrin
Sunday, May 7th, 2006, 04:15 PM
Just come home to find more presents from my cat this time 3 birds and a banana in the middle of them.She is really going for it with these gifts.
Three birds? I would seriously make her an "outside" cat from now on!

+..CrimsonDawn..+
Sunday, May 7th, 2006, 05:08 PM
i dont know what it is about the man but cats worship him!

nordicdusk
Sunday, May 7th, 2006, 05:42 PM
She is really gone crazy her love and affection is at an all time high.She is on top of me every minute im around her

nordicdusk
Sunday, May 7th, 2006, 05:43 PM
Three birds? I would seriously make her an "outside" cat from now on!
Well they were outside the back door so its not too bad.

+..CrimsonDawn..+
Monday, May 8th, 2006, 12:23 PM
thats the cutest thing ever,shes tryin to cheer you up. got a puppy, she just leaves gifts in the form of puddles of pee.have to teach her the banana trick

Sifsvina
Saturday, May 13th, 2006, 10:31 AM
....and a banana. lol! I almost peed my pants! I needed that, thank her for me:-)