PDA

View Full Version : Does Size REALLY Matter?

berserkergrrl
Saturday, April 24th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Hey I was just wondering,if sizes "matter" when your looking at or picking out your mate? I am 5'10" tall and currently a size 12:~( mainly cause I broke my ankle to summers in a row!"oops":P Minorly cause I ate a bunch of donuts around that time too ;( I am used to being a 10!:D But Bryan(my SO) loves me this way or however I am happy,he's never even seen me "skinny"! He was "scrawny" once but now is 6ft and 215 and BIG! I'm ok w/that,but neither of us can see why anyone would let themselves get "obese":-O Just want your opinions on the matter!:P

Mac Seafraidh
Saturday, April 24th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Hey I was just wondering,if sizes "matter" when your looking at or picking out your mate? I am 5'10" tall and currently a size 12:~( mainly cause I broke my ankle to summers in a row!"oops":P Minorly cause I ate a bunch of donuts around that time too ;( I am used to being a 10!:D But Bryan(my SO) loves me this way or however I am happy,he's never even seen me "skinny"! He was "scrawny" once but now is 6ft and 215 and BIG! I'm ok w/that,but neither of us can see why anyone would let themselves get "obese":-O Just want your opinions on the matter!:PNot to me, but I have other prefrences on women though.

Anne14
Saturday, April 24th, 2004, 06:50 PM
You mean size like height-wise or fat-wise?

I like men to be taller and bigger then me, but not fat. I could never be attracted to a fat guy. I'm 5'0" and before I got pregnant each time, was a size 4. My husband is 5'9" and a very nicely put together 180. He's short by most standards, but tall to me!

berserkergrrl
Saturday, April 24th, 2004, 06:54 PM
I mean weight/height,I am freaking out to be so FAT but Bryan's like CHILL your a hottie!:D Cause he's almost too short for me,but we are very happy w/each other!:P

Anne14
Saturday, April 24th, 2004, 07:21 PM
Weight can be hard to judge on men without seeing them in person. Like my husband, 180 for 5'9" sounds fat, but it's muscle - so 180 for him is perfect. If he wasn't muscular, 180 would be quite tubby for 5'9"!

nicholas
Saturday, April 24th, 2004, 07:58 PM
I'm 175lb and 5'7. I need to do a lot more cardio and eat more beef, less bread.

Size really doesn't matter. What matters is the health of the body.

Nicholas

rusalka
Saturday, April 24th, 2004, 07:58 PM
and height - I wouldn't date a woman taller than me; I'm 6'2"), regardless of character, intelligence and other things.

That sounds highly unlikely unless you're hanging out with the Olympic basketball team. :D

Even the basketball team theory is doubtful as the Olympics are only a few months away and they would be in training instead of hanging out with you. :P

Triglav
Saturday, April 24th, 2004, 08:08 PM
That sounds highly unlikely unless you're hanging out with the Olympic basketball team. :D

Even the basketball team theory is doubtful as the Olympics are only a few months away and they would be in training instead of hanging out with you. :P

I once dated a taller girl. She was 182 vs. my 178 cm (or 179 when I last measured, as I seem to have grown in the last 3 years ;)), but then again she was probably the most aesthetically perfect being by all written standards (not necessarily being the most beautiful to me) and also by far the most Nordic girl with exaggerated features (one of them being the typical (and exaggerated) Nordid tongue) I've seen so far. She was so out of this world I had to give it a shot. :D

rusalka
Saturday, April 24th, 2004, 08:11 PM
I actually went to school with a girl that is 6'1" (and slender, peripheral Nordish, good-looking.)

Last thing I heard of her was that she got a divorce and is now dating one of the third class Congoid basketballers the regional club got shipped from the U.S. in order to win the provincial championships.
That's why I'm glad I'm not too tall, that means I will never have to date Congoid basketballers. ;)

Seriously though, I can't imagine dating a guy shorter than I am. But then it's hard to imagine a guy shorter than me, so no worries. :D

rusalka
Saturday, April 24th, 2004, 08:12 PM
(one of them being the typical (and exaggerated) Nordid tongue) I've seen so far. She was so out of this world I had to give it a shot. :D
You got me wondering about that "Nordid tongue" Triglav. ;)

Triglav
Saturday, April 24th, 2004, 08:21 PM
You got me wondering about that "Nordid tongue" Triglav. ;)

I'm not kidding. She once stuck out her tongue at some reckless driver and it seemed to have been waving like a long flag in a storm.

I was astounded.

rusalka
Saturday, April 24th, 2004, 08:27 PM
I'm not kidding. She once stuck out her tongue at some reckless driver and it seemed to have been waving like a long flag in a storm.

Ah, those formidable Nordid tongues. ;)

I was astounded.
I'm sure you were. :P

Nordhammer
Saturday, April 24th, 2004, 08:34 PM

I was astounded.

That's why you really dated her, admit it. :P

AngryPotato
Saturday, April 24th, 2004, 08:34 PM
I couldn't go with an obese women because I'd end up with obese children. I've said it in other threads and I'm still on my kick of liking women who have meat on them, but not to the point that it hurts their health and daily life. I could not deal with a women who was obsessed with her weight and going to the gym even though she could squeeze through a keyhole if locked out of the house. A healthy mind is as appealing to me as a curvy body. I wouldn't be worried about your weight if you feel healthy and your significant other likes you as is.

It can be easily changed (just ask me for a diet plan). There is thus a certain correlation to attitude to life ("the body is the mirror of the soul").

Send it over buddy and it better not be designed for a 155lb 5'8" man. I get $5/pound at work for the weight loss program. That's a Skadi year subscription right there w/ email. :D

I attached a picture of the body size/shape/type that I find to be dead on. I would have no problem with a similar body with 20lbs distributed on waist/thighs/rump/upper arms. :P

Nordhammer
Saturday, April 24th, 2004, 08:43 PM
I attached a picture of the body size/shape/type that I find to be dead on. I would have no problem with a similar body with 20lbs distributed on waist/thighs/rump/upper arms. :P

I like that kind of girl too, soft and supple. Endomorphic, endo-meso or endo-ecto are ideal to me. As long as they watch their weight I think they have the best-looking feminine bodies. UP or UP-Nordic women are like this, my favs.

I don't like very tall, fat, or slender girls. Really skinny girls that have no curves, no breasts, no rear, no hips are not attractive to me. Some guys are really strict about a woman's weight, but I don't mind if she is 10-20lbs in excess, as long as the shape is maintained.

Triglav
Saturday, April 24th, 2004, 08:45 PM
That's why you really dated her, admit it. :P

That was after we broke up. She wasn't really the brightest. ;)

bocian
Saturday, April 24th, 2004, 09:06 PM
I'm 182 cm tall and weigh anywhere from 89-92 kg. My weight varies on a weekly basis, depending on how much work I have and of course the amount of food I eat.
I used to weigh 60 kg., at the same height, and believe me, it wasn't a pretty sight. I started working out, and within weeks I began to see a drastic gain, all muscle. I basically gained 25-30 kg within a year and a half, which is almost unfathomable especially since I only worked out sporadically, once a week or so, for about an hour or two.
I haven't worked out in years however and I have noticed that my muscle is being slowly replaced with fat. I doubt this can be attributed to inactivity, but rather incredible amounts of beer.
The surprising thing is that my wife actually prefers that I have a little bit of fatty tissue as opposed to the chisled look with veins sticking out of my forehead.

My wife is 170cm tall and weighs 60 kg., a lot of the weight is in her thighs and calves, she used to be a pretty good runner back home. The first time she came to visit me from Poland, about 4.5 years ago, she gained 15 kg in 14 months! This could only be caused by a sudden change of climate and all of the fake genetically modified foods we have here in North America. It could not have been caused by a lack of activity because she was much more active here.
I did not even notice her weight gain until she sent me pics ftom Poland. :D
I didn't mind it at all.

I guess the point here is that you should really watch what you eat. I try to buy organic if I can, and if not, I steal from my Mother's garden. :) For meat I prefer to go to a German farmer.

rusalka
Saturday, April 24th, 2004, 09:17 PM
The first time she came to visit me from Poland, about 4.5 years ago, she gained 15 kg in 14 months! This could only be caused by a sudden change of climate and all of the fake genetically modified foods we have here in North America. It could not have been caused by a lack of activity because she was much more active here.

It's true, moving from a European country to North America surely makes a difference. I was around 44 to 46 kilos back home (which was way too skinny, I must admit) and when I moved here I gained 8 kilos in a couple of months. I lost most of them, thanks to not eating too much outside and cutting on junk food but there's always the possibility of gaining weight very fast if you're not used to these kind of foods. And peanut butter is a killer! :)

Nordhammer
Saturday, April 24th, 2004, 09:52 PM
That was after we broke up. She wasn't really the brightest. ;)

Aye, finding beauty and brains is rare. You're lucky to have one interested in you. :)

bocian
Saturday, April 24th, 2004, 09:54 PM
And peanut butter is a killer! :)

Peanut butter and Cola are outlawed at our house.

rusalka
Saturday, April 24th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Peanut butter and Cola are outlawed at our house.
Put Snapple in that category too, it's awful stuff no matter how much they boast about it being natural. It's not.

bocian
Saturday, April 24th, 2004, 10:10 PM
Put Snapple in that category too, it's awful stuff no matter how much they boast about it being natural. It's not.

I think It's actually made by Coca Cola or Pepsi.

Same thing goes for fruitopia.

Tropicana probably as well. How do they get the juice to be so orange? It's more orange than oranges for Pete's sake!

rusalka
Saturday, April 24th, 2004, 10:13 PM
Tropicana probably as well. How do they get the juice to be so orange? It's more orange than oranges for Pete's sake!
That's exactly what the American Dream is all about, I suppose. ;)

Strengthandhonour
Saturday, April 24th, 2004, 11:10 PM
I think it matters. I am 6'1 or so. I would never really date a girl that is taller than me or extremely short. But either way, I believe that it's the mentality of the person that counts more than their physical appereance.

WarMaiden
Sunday, April 25th, 2004, 02:14 AM
I mean weight/height,I am freaking out to be so FAT but Bryan's like CHILL your a hottie!:D Cause he's almost too short for me,but we are very happy w/each other!:P
I say take his advice and Chill, most importantly is that you are happy young lady :D

Johnny Reb
Sunday, April 25th, 2004, 08:46 AM
I was talking to this guy at a party, and he actually said that tall, athletic males had an obligation to mate with tall, athletic females. I couldnt' believe it. I'm 6'3" and 215 lbs (it's that low carb diet) and my idea female is 6'0".

Sword Brethren
Sunday, April 25th, 2004, 08:53 AM
I am about 5"11 and 180-183 lbs... My weight usually changes with the seasons, in seasons when activity is minimal due to weather, I seem to gain a few pounds. When outside activity is possible, I seem to often drop to perhaps 175...

I need to eat much much more meat, and much much less non-meat... Currently, I am lucky to eat steak 4 times a week. With chicken perhaps 3-4 times per week. I need more meat.

TisaAnne
Sunday, April 25th, 2004, 09:00 AM
I think for most people (myself included), size does matter. The whole "inner beauty" thing is highly overrated and I doubt that most people actually believe in that. I'm not saying that everyone is concerned soley with outwards appearances, I'm just saying that for the most part people like to be somewhat physically attracted to their mates. But, attraction is relative. For some people, attractive is that stick-thin, emaciated look...For others, it's a nice proportionate body...and for some it's a few extra pounds, or for others it's the "big and beautiful" types that are extremely overweight.

But, there is a huge difference from being overweight and obese. Overweight is something that a little hard work and a good eating plan can easily fix...On the otherhand, obese is a condition that most of the people who are like that will pretty much stay that way. Even if a person who was obese for an extended period of time, (say, for example...5'5" and 225+ lbs.), dieted and exercised all the excess weight off, their skin would be so stretched out and "loose" that they would have to get serious cosmetic surgery just to look somewhat normal again.

In your case Berserkergrrl, you have a loving and supportive partner who cares about You, no matter how much you weigh...which is something that is wonderful and you should be thrilled about it. Besides, for your height, being a size twelve is pretty normal. If you were a size 6, you probably would look anorexic and sickly....which I (and a majority of men) would think is worse then being a little overweight. But, Berserkergrrl...If you don't like the way you look (despite what your partner thinks) then it may be worth it to try to lose some of the extra weight. I know that it makes us women feel good to look in the mirror and be pleased with what we see. From the picture of you on your avatar, I would have to say (in a completely un-lesbian way:) ) that you are a beautiful woman and I bet you look great as a size twelve...don't worry about a few extra pounds, things could be a lot worse!

Skuld
Sunday, April 25th, 2004, 04:15 PM
It matters to me, not just because of looks but because it's important to take care of yourself.

Zyklop
Sunday, April 25th, 2004, 05:30 PM
The ability to burn fat is mainly genetically determined.
Being 61" at 190 pounds I never had any problems with fat and can eat what I want without looking chubby. Same goes for my sister, whereas my half-sister has to do work out and diet to stay in shape. Age also plays a role.

Unless there is no other choice, I doubt any man would be attracted towards a woman who is taller or heavier than himself and that a woman would crave a smaller or lighter man. Has something to do with the protective instinct, I guess.

nicholas
Sunday, April 25th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Unless there is no other choice, I doubt any man would be attracted towards a woman who is taller or heavier than himself and that a woman would crave a smaller or lighter man. Has something to do with the protective instinct, I guess.
Ummmm....hate to burst your bubble but my last girlfreind was taller and heavier than me. It was all muscle. But we broke up because I moved away to college. out here though most women won't look a guy in the eye unless he's taller than they are. Many californians up here are so hypocritical, they yammer on about inner beauty but only go for stereotypes when it comes down to reality.

Nicholas

Triglav
Sunday, April 25th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Ummmm....hate to burst your bubble but my last girlfreind was taller and heavier than me. It was all muscle. But we broke up because I moved away to college.

That's okay. I'm sure she was a good girlfriend to you. We all have our preferences and no sane person would hold yours against you.

out here though most women won't look a guy in the eye unless he's taller than they are. Many californians up here are so hypocritical, they yammer on about inner beauty but only go for stereotypes when it comes down to reality.

Nicholas

Yeah, the pot calling the kettle black. We've all been through that. ;)

blut-ehre
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 12:39 AM
i could never date a short short person :suspect i mean that'd be awkward. but i seem to be dating girls as tall, to a inch taller than i :shrug as well they're moderate in weight being a tad on the slim side and having brown hair/brown eyes as myself

Evolved
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 02:12 AM
I'm 5ft, 100pounds and maybe I'm prejudiced against male munchkins, but I wouldn't want a boyfriend to be the same height or shorter than me (Danny Devito? :D). I would say 5'10" - 6'4" has been the height range for my ideal guy. Szacsi is around 1 ft taller than me. :)

:bunny :heartbeat :sbunny

nicholas
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 02:28 AM
what is considered average for a guy?? Personally I feel like 5'7 is a bit on teh short side.

Nicholas

Nordhammer
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 03:47 AM
what is considered average for a guy?? Personally I feel like 5'7 is a bit on teh short side.

Nicholas

Average height for white American males is 5'10" according to one study.

bocian
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 03:58 AM
Average height for white American males is 5'10" according to one study.

I read that it's 5'9"...but what's the difference.

Esther_Helena
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 04:38 AM
I don't understand why Americans put so much interest into height averages for my/thier country. We're too diverse. They should pay more attention to their ancestry/ethnicity. Want to know how tall you should be? Look at your parents, you should be somewhere in that range. I think the average American woman is 5'4, 140 lbs. I'm 5'5 - 5'5.5" and 120-130. I seem to have gone from the 120-125 range to the 125-130 range. Despite excercising and eating less crap-food. :suspect I just LOVE that. I eat crap, loose weight. Eat good AND excercise? Gain weight, and in my opinion look better, maybe even "skinner". Erm, WTF? Genetics do play a major role as well. Thank heavens no one in my family is too tubby. I just have to mind my thighs. I'm rambling now, sorry. I think size only really matter when it affects your health. I've never dated, and I think it'd be rather hard to find someone shorter than me. :lol I also don't want someone so tall I have to run off and find a step stool if I wanted to kiss him. :D lol.

AngryPotato
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 04:52 AM
My mother is 5'4" and my father is 5'10" where does the huge 6'5" child come from? :-O I think it could be some kind of dormant genetic trait that coupled with a nutritional diet of the mother during pregnancy and throughout the childs life that sprung me. I wonder if I'll have short children even if I found 6' partner.

Esther_Helena
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 05:04 AM
Diet does play a part in it. That was assuming your parents reached their genetic height potential and ate right. My mother, was a smoker who ate like crap, and still managed to be a good weight. I curse cigarettes. They give you funky breath, and in my family, make your hair turn gray before you're 30. Well I'm 20, non smoker, no grays, I'll have to wait to see if any greys show up before I'm 30 to see if it's a 90-100% smoker thingy. If your parents feed you crap like mine did me, ex. Egg sandwiches for a week, then you won't be a tall as you could be. I just *know* I could've cracked 2 more inches.:P What about your grandparents' height, or aunts and uncles?

AngryPotato
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 05:19 AM
I tower over everyone in my family except for my 1/2 brother who is 6'3
My grandfathers were both big guys, but since I never met them I can't really tell you how tall they were. I think I'm going to scan a picture of my fathers side for a possible classification. I have the same receding hairline of my fathers brothers. Hopefully it stops right where theirs did.

Johnny Reb
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 06:20 AM
If your parents feed you crap like mine did me, ex. Egg sandwiches for a week, then you won't be a tall as you could be. I just *know* I could've cracked 2 more inches.:P

Egg sandwiches are actually very calorically dense, and quite nutritious to boot. If anything, regular consumption would have contributed to whatever height you reached. :-O

Esther_Helena
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 06:53 AM
I was using that as an example. I got sick a lot when I was a kid. I'm 5 foot 5 now. I'm actually glad I ate like I did. I got some pics of my cousins back in FL, who I haven't seen since I was 7. Chub city. Proper nutrition is good, as well as a balanced diet. It's also important for the mother to eat properly when she's pregnant. Mine chugged a gallon of kool-aide a day,salted peanuts in a pepsi and I suppose the strangest thing she ate was alligator meat. Louisiana, she didn't know what it was cause no one would tell her.

LMAO, *puts up an AD* Elistariel, brought to you by Kool-Aide,Salty Peanut Pepsi and an Alligator. :P

nicholas
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 05:47 PM
As far as diet goes, I grew up on sugar adn bread from when I was 11 till I moved out when I was 17. This was due to a stepfather who refused to let me eat meat, milk, cheese, ketchup and various other things. He on the other hand would gorge himself on steak and milk.

Right now i'm trying to eat a lot more meat but I doubt i'll ever get taller.

Nicholas

berserkergrrl
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Weight can be hard to judge on men without seeing them in person. Like my husband, 180 for 5'9" sounds fat, but it's muscle - so 180 for him is perfect. I miss spoke Bryan is 225 now!:D (His bro is 215) but as Bryan said its muscle he lifts 5 days/wk and said as long as its muscle(which weighs more) its all good!;)

berserkergrrl
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 06:37 PM
but I wouldn't date a really obese woman (body fat in excess of 25-30%)Have you ever questioned a "really obese woman" on her BMI?:-O Mine is like 27 or 28,can't remember and I am NOT "really obese":~( though I could really stand to tone up and lose some inches which is what I am working on and I lost 5 more pounds recently!:D YAYYY ME!

berserkergrrl
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 06:57 PM
If he likes you the way you are, why do you worry? ;) Um....cause I'm NOT "healthy" now and I know I can be better!:P
I can't imagine dating a guy shorter than I am. I wasn't "fond" of it at first but as long as they are cool w/it so am I!;)
I attached a picture of the body size/shape/type that I find to be dead on. I would have no problem with a similar body with 20lbs distributed on waist/thighs/rump/upper arms. :P See now that pic is like me "before" and me "now" is adding the 20 lbs extra in those areas!;( But I guess maybe that's a "good" thing!So I will try to be healthy in mind/body!:D It WAS easier when I could eat anything and stay a beanpole though!LOL
but I don't mind if she is 10-20lbs in excess, as long as the shape is maintained. Thats whats great about being tall!I can "hide" it and no one but me really knows!I still have the hourglass its just a bit bigger now.
I need to eat much much more meat, and much much less non-meat... Currently, I am lucky to eat steak 4 times a week. With chicken perhaps 3-4 times per week. I need more meat. Holy cow how can you GET anymore meat than that?!LOL

berserkergrrl
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 07:01 PM
In your case Berserkergrrl, you have a loving and supportive partner who cares about You, no matter how much you weigh...which is something that is wonderful and you should be thrilled about it. Besides, for your height, being a size twelve is pretty normal. If you were a size 6, you probably would look anorexic and sickly....which I (and a majority of men) would think is worse then being a little overweight. But, Berserkergrrl...If you don't like the way you look (despite what your partner thinks) then it may be worth it to try to lose some of the extra weight. I know that it makes us women feel good to look in the mirror and be pleased with what we see. From the picture of you on your avatar, I would have to say (in a completely un-lesbian way:) ) that you are a beautiful woman and I bet you look great as a size twelve...don't worry about a few extra pounds, things could be a lot worse! TYSM!;) Yeah I get plenty of "attention" but I just smile and say thx.I AM very lucky to have a loving man who accepts me as is!:D Still I'm waiting awhile on the 2 piece bikini!LMWAO!

rusalka
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 07:04 PM
I wasn't "fond" of it at first but as long as they are cool w/it so am I!;)
That was me who said "I can't imagine dating a guy shorter than I am", but berserkgrrl, the thing is I'm 5'4'' and there wouldn't be many shorter guys than me except Mr. De Vito, I'm sure. ;)

berserkergrrl
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 07:11 PM
My mother is 5'4" and my father is 5'10" where does the huge 6'5" child come from? :-O LMAO!Mine too but I stopped @ 5'10" I'd say if tall people run in your family that's it,Bryan wondered if he was adopted as he is so "light" and his parents were not.
Salty Peanut Pepsi oooookay!:P

Taras Bulba
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 07:29 PM
I'm 5"10(which I guess is the average height of people around the Baltic region) and 150 lbs. I really couldn't stand a woman who was taller than me, but yet very few women I've met are taller than me. This is especially true in terms of Slavic women I've noticed.

Ironically it was during a flame war with Zvaci did the thought about how short Ukrainians usually are actually came to me. Indeed I have noticed this at times, especially members of my own family.

Seriously though, I can't imagine dating a guy shorter than I am. But then it's hard to imagine a guy shorter than me, so no worries. :D

Oh don't worry Rusalka, you're height doesnt at all diminish your beauty. IMHO, it may actually enhance it. :D ;)

berserkergrrl
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 07:39 PM
That was me who said "I can't imagine dating a guy shorter than I am", but berserkgrrl, the thing is I'm 5'4'' and there wouldn't be many shorter guys than me except Mr. De Vito, I'm sure. Well you know Sully Erna is 5'4" and he is HOTTTTTT!:D

rusalka
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 07:47 PM
Well you know Sully Erna is 5'4" and he is HOTTTTTT!:D
Hehe, well so are Winona Ryder and Scarlett Johannson, thank God. I still have some short good looking girls on my side. :)

berserkergrrl
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 08:59 PM
My cousin is 5'1" and about my "size" and my aunt(other side of family) is 4'10" married my uncle who is 6'2"(my fathers brother) and there daughter was 5'7":D I know LOTS of 5ft ladies which is humerous when we walk down the street together!:P

Esther_Helena
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 09:28 PM
salty peanut pepsi... my mom would put salted peanuts in her pepsi before drinking it. I, on the other hand, hate peanuts, or nuts of any kind. Creamy peanut butter and honey roasted cashews are good though. lol

berserkergrrl
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 09:56 PM
It just made me laugh,I understood,my daughter just ate cereal w/OJ the other day:-O I almost puked but she ate it!:P

berserkergrrl
Monday, April 26th, 2004, 11:13 PM
Ok I guess I "lied" earlier :( I took another BMI test on a dif site and it said I WAS 25 and now I am 23!I just KNOW y'all are interested!:D