PDA

View Full Version : 24 April 1914: The Armenian Genocide

Razmig
Saturday, April 24th, 2004, 12:33 PM
Here I will present to you a chance to stand up for all injustices done by the Turks to the rightfull inhabitants of the lands they now occupy and occupied previously. Please do not bother insulting me with rants of how it never occured, or how the Armenians were the ones who really massacred the Turks.

http://www.genocide1915.info/petition.asp

Read about it, spread awareness about it, and let everyone you know about it. With recognition of the Genocide comes recognition of the Sivas Treaty (signed by Churchill and Turkey) which allows Armenians PARTS of their traditional homelands, Christian and European lands, those in the NE of Turkey on the Black Sea. With a weakened Turkish government, there is a slight hope such a nation can be once again resurrected to its greatness of this Western nation,the first Christian nation, and the defendors of it hence fourth.

As an Armenian this day has personally effected me and what I have become, the lives of my ancestors, and the lands they have had taken away from them. I applaud all those who step up to such insulting behaviors on behalf of the sub-human Turks and start caring about what they have done to the western nations!

Loki
Saturday, April 24th, 2004, 02:00 PM
The number of victims of the Turkish genocide on Armenians is said to be about 2 million? Is that correct?

To be honest, I don't know many details about it, and I'm pretty sure that most Europeans, including the majority amongst students and academics has never heard about it.

The Armenian genocide was the real Holocaust. I know several Armenians personally as friends, who have told me about this, too. All of them don't have grandparents left, because of this. They have fled in a diaspora and are now found all over the globe. Armenians are real refugees.

AngryPotato
Saturday, April 24th, 2004, 02:00 PM
I've seen those pictures before, but never really read up on it. What started the Turk/Armenian hatred in the first place? Did the Turks dislike them for their location or were there more factors. I'll have to web search some more to see both sides of it. The follow quote worries me simply because its from an Israeli:

Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister. April 27, 1994 on the floor of the Knesset in response to a TV interview of the Turkish Ambassador
"It was not war. It was most certainly massacre and genocide, something the world must remember... We will always reject any attempt to erase its record, even for some political advantage." Yossi Beilin 4/27/1994

Razmig
Sunday, April 25th, 2004, 03:43 AM
The Jews in Turkey where part of the reason why Talaat Pasha erradicated the Ottoman Empires upper class (Armenians), and to date Israel does not accept the genocide, and most Jews are against it and accuse Armenians. The reason why there is such hatred is simply because the land belongs to Armenians, and not Turks. Sure the Turks have been there for hundreds of years, but Armenians for thoulsands. The initial reasoning on the side of the Turkish government for executing the termination of Christians (not just Armenians, but Serbs, Greeks, Assyrians, Bulgarians) was that they would side with the Russian Orthodox and attack the Turks. At the time, the Turks were hell bent on "uniting" the people of their race, their race which belonged in central asia and not Anatolia, which would require passing through Armenia to get to.

The estimated number of murdered people (not including soldiers) was about 1.2 million. Some of these numbers were blown out of proportion, I know myself that when Sweden arrived in Cilicia many Armenians slaughtered muslim inhabitants (of my great grandfathers town, a part of the reason they hanged him) and told them that they were Armenian victims. This does not change the fact that the Turks are inhabitting Armenian lands, and are responsible for slicing the stomachs of pregnant Armenian women, and taking Armenian women to Harems (muslim whorehouses) and taking Armenian children and forcing them to be Turks.

You will see much Jewish propoganda infecting the Armenian Genocide like a plague, perhaps 50% of Armenian publications of the Genocide are manipulated and twisted by Jewish producers. This was OUR LAND! And the Jews had no such business in Germany (a country which when were asked to serve in the military denied any responsibility for Germanies well being at war). On the other hand, Armenians fought hard for the Ottomans AND Russians, and were loyal TRUE citizens, even under their opressors. If you ever see a documentary or publication about the Genocide, make sure you do not see a Jewish name present.

During WWII, the Turks then tried to "raise awareness" in Germany of Armenians being "gypsies." This of coarse would not pass by intelligent Germans, who got together with many Armenians (amongst one a very powerful Karekin Njdeh, a fascist and pro-Nazi Armenian at the time) published a book called "Armenianism-Aryanism" which informed the Germans of the Armenians, and allowed the Armenians a place in the empire of the Germans, considering them a "brother nation." To date, Turks are harrassed by Germans, but you will rarely see an Armenian outcasted...there was once a famous movie about Turkish buildings being burnt to the ground by German skins. We all there were powerful Armenians in the AXIS, and of coarse, I'm sure they did not condone the killing of innocent people, but erradicating muslims in Eastern Europe was some form of releasing anger in many Armenians, I'm sure. As you can see, if there is no acceptance for Armenians in Europe (AKA Western Europe, World Powers), there will be no acceptance for Armenians elsewhere. Unfortunately, greed and the hunger for power (siding with Turkey) has led these powerful nations to turn their backs on the Armenians.

Razmig
Sunday, April 25th, 2004, 08:59 AM
The number of victims of the Turkish genocide on Armenians is said to be about 2 million? Is that correct?

To be honest, I don't know many details about it, and I'm pretty sure that most Europeans, including the majority amongst students and academics has never heard about it.
Actually, many European countries are well aware of the Armenian genocide. France has made it an official holiday, as well as Italy...and a one more European country in the Americans, Canada, has also made it a national holiday. The first Armenian memorial for the genocide of the Armenians was in Bulgaria (the first country that Armenians escaped to during the Diaspora, even before their "second motherland" Greece!)

Sword Brethren
Sunday, April 25th, 2004, 09:10 AM
Maybe some are aware... But most boneheaded Americans, well at least my peers, don't even know of the Aremenians and the very REAL genocide that took place against them... All they are told are the 6 million lies and fake genocides associated with evil Germans in WW2... It is mandatory they be indoctrinated into the religion of lies A.K.A. The Holohoax.

My text books are slanted, they claim "There is no precedent for the suffering of jews during ww2"... The mongol armies pillaged and killed in the 10s of millions. Around 1 million Armenians died. 20-30 million died under Stalin...

The jews seem to have the monopoly on suffering and claims of being persecuted. Although their being persecuted is either well deserved or fictitious.

Loki
Sunday, April 25th, 2004, 09:15 AM
Maybe some are aware... But most boneheaded Americans, well at least my peers, don't even know of the Aremenians and the very REAL genocide that took place against them... All they are told are the 6 million lies and fake genocides associated with evil Germans in WW2... It is mandatory they be indoctrinated into the religion of lies A.K.A. The Holohoax.

My text books are slanted, they claim "There is no precedent for the suffering of jews during ww2"... The mongol armies pillaged and killed in the 10s of millions. Around 1 million Armenians died. 20-30 million died under Stalin...

The jews seem to have the monopoly on suffering and claims of being persecuted. Although their being persecuted is either well deserved or fictitious.

Well said Sword Brethren. I agree.