PDA

View Full Version : The Exorcist - A Devil of a Job

Blutw÷lfin
Wednesday, March 29th, 2006, 07:37 AM
"You're looking into the heart of hell" - that's the words, Bob Larson uses to describe his job. He is an exorcist making his exorcisms in hotel lounges. This guy claims that at least 50% of the population is afflicted with demons.

While watching this video (http://www.cnn.com/video/us/2006/03/28/foreman.the.exorcist.affl/content.html)I almost laughed myself to death.

Gagnraad
Wednesday, March 29th, 2006, 11:32 AM
Oh my... :rolleyes:
This was freaking hilarious!
"it's like looking into the depths of hell, while hell is watching back" or something...

"I've been possessed five times, and excorcised two!" :D

┴sa
Wednesday, March 29th, 2006, 02:00 PM
Omg there's EVIL all around us! *hides*

He probably just watched that exorcist movie and thought he could do that. That was a very funny watch. Its crazy how far people go for attention like that. And he actually believes that half the population is possesed. :doh

Gagnraad
Wednesday, March 29th, 2006, 02:10 PM
Omg there's EVIL all around us! *hides*

He probably just watched that exorcist movie and thought he could do that. That was a very funny watch. Its crazy how far people go for attention like that. And he actually believes that half the population is possesed. :doh
Did you see the woman which suddenly became possessed? :rolleyes: :D

┴sa
Wednesday, March 29th, 2006, 02:15 PM
Did you see the woman which suddenly became possessed? :rolleyes: :D

LOL yeah that was hilarious. Wow all of a sudden your possesed by some 'evil' creature. He even said in the beginning that alot of people just have mental conditions. I think what he meant to say was ALL of them.

Ewergrin
Wednesday, March 29th, 2006, 03:13 PM
This is but a taste of the dangers of Christianity. What kind of religion would do this to people? Quite simply: If you believe in devils, then devils exist. I don't believe in devils or in hell. What good does it do? Christianity has poisoned these peoples minds into believing that eternal hell waits for them, depending on their actions on Earth. Why? These people could be living good, enriched lives based on family and folk and hard work and the Natural Cycle, but instead spend their lives in fear of the god they supposedly love, and torment themselves with the notion that they could be possessed by devils at any given time! I cannot wrap my mind around such foolishness. Christianity is a religion based on fear and terror and weakness. The very concept of sin is wrought with stupidity. So, god, a spirit, in his perfection, created man, of physical embodiment, born with original sin, and will cast him into perdition simply for following his own inhibitions? And we should be subject to eternal damnation based on our actions during our roughly 80 year span (at best) here on Earth? Am I the only one who can see the glaring errors in this line of thinking? The people in this video are weak, and Christianity made them this way.

┴sa
Wednesday, March 29th, 2006, 10:44 PM
...Christianity is a religion based on fear and terror and weakness. The very concept of sin is wrought with stupidity...

I agree. They have people running around in circles and throwing money at churches so that they wont be cast into hell. They are missing out on the good things in life. I think any religion that is based on fear is pathetic. There are better things to be doing than fearing life after death.