PDA

View Full Version : Animal Abuse

nordicdusk
Monday, March 27th, 2006, 02:15 PM
I am sickened to hear today of animal abuse only ten minutes walk from my front door.A dog has been found almost dead trough hunger with holes in him inflicted by some sick bastard (sorry about lanuage).There has been other animals found but this was one of the worst animals of the group.I feel like crying as i write this it hurts me so much.I have things in my mind i would like to do to such a person because no animal deservs this treatment.If i ever came across these people i would not be held accountable for my actions im not one to talk big about myself but this is horrid.:mad:

+..CrimsonDawn..+
Monday, March 27th, 2006, 02:48 PM
yeh like ive always said,id sooner kill a human than even THINK of hurting an animal. theres no words harsh enough to describe a person that causes harm to animals, they must have no conscience. do they think that they are higher lifeforms?that they get some sick sense ofpower/control by harming a poor creature.:mad: animals are clearly more intelligent than us,they live by instinct,they live off the land and their surroundings.they should be respected

Gorm the Old
Monday, March 27th, 2006, 03:12 PM
I'm pretty sure that it was in the Swedish portion of this very forum, a few weeks ago, that an even more revolting example of animal abuse was reported in a post titled "Hon stamper katten ihjäll", in which a bitch (pardon my French) wearing shoes with built-up (not high) heels was shown stamping to death a pretty little "tiger" cat , hardly more than a kitten. I was so disgusted and sickened by that that I couldn't even bring myself to comment on it.

+..CrimsonDawn..+
Monday, March 27th, 2006, 03:28 PM
oh my god. :( in the paper the other day, some guy had repeatedly battered a little kitten off the ground and threw it in a lake to die. and the reason he gave..... he had had an argument with his girlfriend,gone round to his sisters house,the neighbours were playing with their kitten in the garden, and he subsequently took his anger out on the poor little thing. if he was THAT mad with his girlfriend why didnt he throw HER in a bloody lake.

and then just up the road where i work a few weeks ago. some scumbags beat a dog to death with an anglegrinder,and left him hanging on the pillar at the front of the estate,the family that owned the dog for years had to see this.i nearly got sick. it hurts knowing this stuff is happening,whats wrong with people. disgusting,and even more sickening,they get away with it or get fined.

freya3
Tuesday, March 28th, 2006, 02:22 AM
I am sickened to hear today of animal abuse only ten minutes walk from my front door.A dog has been found almost dead trough hunger with holes in him inflicted by some sick bastard (sorry about lanuage).There has been other animals found but this was one of the worst animals of the group.I feel like crying as i write this it hurts me so much.I have things in my mind i would like to do to such a person because no animal deservs this treatment.If i ever came across these people i would not be held accountable for my actions im not one to talk big about myself but this is horrid.:mad:

Are people like this arrested for animal abuse in Ireland? I know here in the US, animals are protected from abusers and they are arrested and charged...maybe you could turn the scumbag in...regardless that is just sick!

nordicdusk
Tuesday, March 28th, 2006, 08:38 AM
To be honest i dont think anything will be done im sure thay were travellers.If i was sure of who it was i would deal with it in some way.

juno
Tuesday, March 28th, 2006, 10:36 AM
i cant understand why someone would hurt something that cant defent it self!!
i have 6 cats and they are all abused by others so i took them home with me.
3 are really sick and need special food and they need to go to the dokter every month..
i'm paying alot of money for them becouse of some sick person that did'nt deserve having pets..
sadly there are alot of people that dont know how to take care of animals, and the poor beasts are dumpt or worse..

nordicdusk
Tuesday, March 28th, 2006, 03:45 PM
3 are really sick and need special food and they need to go to the dokter every month..
i'm paying alot of money for them becouse of some sick person that did'nt deserve having pets..
sadly there are alot of people that dont know how to take care of animals, and the poor beasts are dumpt or worse..
I admire you so much for what you have done i love animals but i have a soft spot for cats .

Alice
Tuesday, March 28th, 2006, 07:41 PM

Juno, I really admire what you have done for those six cats. You're absolutely correct that some people don't deserve pets. Cruelty to animals, in my opinion, is an unpardonable sin.

juno
Wednesday, March 29th, 2006, 03:04 PM
thank you, but you dont have to admire me..
its the least that i could do for them..
i just wish that people start to think before they do something!

but i have to say that i'm not a cat person.. i use to have dogs so this is a whole new experience :D
but i love them just the same , and i'm still very angry at the former owners of the cats.

Gagnraad
Wednesday, March 29th, 2006, 03:17 PM
I remember when I was 6 years old, me and my cousin played with this cute little kitten. And after dinner he just dissapeared, mystified, I started to look after him, and then I saw he was trying to drown the little poor cat!
I beat him up, and dragged him to my grandfather, just so that my grandfather could do some beating on my cousin as well!

My family, especially on my fatherside, is animal-lovers.

My grandmom and grandfather on the fatherside, live on a farm, and now they use the barn to give home to home-less animals.

nordicdusk
Tuesday, April 18th, 2006, 11:06 PM
Just want to update this post.Recently an other case of animal abuse.A greyhound was found wandering around a seaside resort near where i live with both its ears cut off.Greyhounds here especially racing greyhounds have ID serial numbers" tattooed" on the inside of their ears.So who ever the sick bastard (excuse my choice of words) was who stole the Greyhound cut off his ears to avoid being captures but how stupid was this move, very.DNA has been taken from the dog to find the owner and this may well turn out to be the person who did such a sick thing.I hope they catch him and make an example of him in public.He must not be set free for this and a fine along with a racing ban as has been mentioned will not make up for the cowardly action.

Papa Koos
Tuesday, July 17th, 2007, 10:04 PM
According to the psychiatric diagnostic manuals (DMS I,II,&III), cruelty to animals is a definite indicator of psychopathic personality disorder. I would take it further and deeper (cf. Dr. Scott Peck's People of the Lie). Humans who are cruel & abusive to animals are evil & dangerous and have therefore forfeited their right to inhabit planet earth.